BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Yeri

Mac turned around, beers in hand "ere you goo m'lad. Enjoy!" the Lesterin went to cleaning more steins. These mercenaries sure loved a good drink, and that was enough for Mac to love them. Yeri decided to never leave.

• Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Enforcer and Veteran.

I take a gulp of my drink, pondering Forger's question. "I am confident of Champion, but his opponent is a Ko-Toa in a realm of ice. That evens the odds somewhat. Also, I do not recognise that mask he wears."

"So you're sittin' on the fence again, mate?" Veteran laughs, "my money - if I hadn't just spent it - would be on Veneras. I recruited the guy. He's driven, eager to prove himself."

"A wager then?" I suggest. "I'll back Champion, you back Veneras. Whichever of us backs the loser pulls night watch for the next month."

There is a mad glint in Veteran's remaining eye.
"You got yourself a deal, mate."

"May the best man win." I reply confidently.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Verulas, who had become momentarily distracted by the fighting, was slower to react than the othes as he dug out the six required to get him a beer from the bag he had "appropriated" from the Ta-Matoran and forked them over to the Lesterin.

Hey, if she was going to keep trying to kill him over the paltry sum of one-hundred widgets, he might as well get the enjoyment of spending them before she could take them back.

He turned his attention back to the group for a moment, a split-second idea forming in his head causing him to smile as he ripped the pouch from his belt and tossed it onto the table.

"Hold onto your money for now, guys," he said deviously. "The next round's on me."

She was going to hate him even more when she found out what he had done, if it was even possible for her to do so.

Dravennica waited for the Skakdi to reply.

OOC: Including the cost of his drink, Verulas just handed Yeri one-hundred widgets. Just wanted to clear that up if anyone had any issues.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Faora

Faora was so intent on the duel that she didn't notice she was also using her mask to increase her sense of smell until her nostrils were assaulted by something pungent. She scrunched up her face and turned to face the direction from which the smell was coming. A Lesterin had opened a barrel of some type of alcohol, and Veteran--apparently devoid of senses and sense--was actually buying some.

As she turned her attention back to the duel, she thought, Note to self: Think long and hard before trusting Veteran's judgment.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Yeri 

"Much obliged" Yeri said taking the widgets "and while we're on it, I'm betting a month of free drinks on the Vortixx"

"In fact I'll take three to one on all bets, right here"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Forger

"Champion is the more experienced fighter, there is no doubt about that. But he is aiming to test Veneras, figure out his strengthes and his weaknesses. Veneras has something to prove, a reason to fight with his all. This could lead him to fight well... Or recklessly."

I am half-expecting the later. Champion is a pragmatic fighter, reckless heroics and hotbloodedness would easily get the Ko-Toa snared into Champion's preferred range and turf. Vicious close quarters fighting, the outcome down more to pure strength and speed than technique. Not many can match up with a battle hardened Vortixx in those categories.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

OoC: Champion is wearing his protosteel helm, because there is no reason for him to wear the bronze Boruhka helm. If you want to know what he looks like fully equipped, I recommend checking his wiki page, there's a link is in my signature.

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

Ah, no wonder he doesn't have a shield. He detached the blade of his polearm, and equipped it with his right hand. I've seen fighters who prefer to wield two weapons, but this is the first one who uses a staff and a sword. Odd combination. We'll see if it proves to be effective.

I take a second step forward. The Ko-Toa continues to spin his staff, and our eye contact remains locked. Another step forward. My shield is ready, and so is my mace. It's not common that I fight against a dual-wielding opponent, so I must adjust my usual tactics. Another step forward. I wonder if he thinks that I'm clumsy with my heavy armour. It's a mistake many (now dead) people have made in the past. Well, I only know of one way of finding out.

I suddenly start sprinting towards him, interested to see how he reacts. He might use his elemental powers, or maybe he'll back off, or charge towards me. I know almost nothing of his fighting style, so I must study it. Only then I can test him properly and see if he's skilled enough to join the Outsiders.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Enforcer and Veteran.

Champion charges. I recognise the tactic. Like a bull rushing a potential threat. He's sizing Veneras up, trying to guage how he'll react.

"He's testing him," I muse aloud.

"No, really, mate?" Veteran says in mock disbelief. "That's obvious. You forget I've been playin' this game a lot longer than you 'ave. I know all the moves."

"Yet you're still backing the wrong fighter?" I laugh, "I think you're finally going senile."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Three to one? That's it? You do know that Frosty's also got a broken leg, right? Besides," Verulas said as he watched the fight. "I have enough trouble holding onto money as it is. If I gambled, I'd be up to my eyes in debt right now."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha made his way to Ko-Koro, keeping clear of all the Kane-Ra's in the area. Mata Nui knows what happened last time. He kept walking... he soon felt tired... and fell into a sleep. A deep sleep......

OOC: Open for interaction. Also just for reference, I'm right outside Ko-Koro

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

What the karz is that?! Scholar thought to himself as a wave of nausea-inducing alcohol fumes washed over him. Coughing, he rolled over and shot a beam of ice in the general vicinity of the source of the fumes.

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

"Follow me then," I say to both of the Toa. "But don't try anything stupid- I'd hate to make the snow redder than it already is," I add as we begin walking.

OOC: Just to clarify, that bolt of ice will either miss the beer, or drop into the whatever it's in and help cool it down. :D

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Deriksha dreamed. He dreamed of his Toa siblings. How they were killed by these strange figures after the Kane-Ra attack. He coudn't save them. He was pathetic. A failure. He would probably die in this snowy place, whilst trying to fight other people who want to kill him. He was not worthy of the title toa. He was disgusting. Deriksha dreamed more and more, he was not waking up.

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin ran from the Kavinika, trying to shake it off. after a while, he looked back and couldn't see it, and had assumed he had fled, however, as soon as he had turned his gaze forward, he tripped over a sleeping Toa of Air and landed in the snow.

OOC

That's your character, VahkiDane!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: (Rekhyt)

As the Fa-Toa made his way to the drinks stall (which seemed to have magically appeared*) when a bolt of ice slammed into his back.

He turned angrily, glaring at Scholar, before grinning and smashing off the ice. He didn't know why, but he just didn't feel like getting annoyed right now. Maybe later...

He walked up to the stall, ordering a drink and going to sit nest to Enf and Vet.

Overhearing their conversation, he said:

"Betting, are we?" while eyeing the battle. "Well, 5 widds says- " He then remembered he'd spent almost all of his money on the drink, cursing. The rest was in his bag down in the Outpost's lower levels. He couldn't be bothered right now. Sitting back, he took a swig of the foul ale, and watched the battle.

*It seemed to Rekhyt that it was a law of the universe that stalls selling drinks or maha burgers magically appeared anywhere that drew a crowd.

Edited by Silo
  • Upvote 2

Kathok

OOC

Don't worry, It also took a while for Aurorin to get involved with the story.

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin pulled himself out of the snow. "Oh, Sorry, didn't see you there. having being chased by an angry Kavinika makes you lose track of things. I'm Aurorin, Travelling monk, and before I can continue, how can you prove that you're not one of those menacing guys who chucked me out of the Koro?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Aurorin

"Well there was one, and he seemed like a nice guy, but I didn't get to know him better as I was quickly chucked out and almost killed by a Skakdi." Aurorin Explained. "Other than that, I think that all of the Koro belongs to them."

OOC

Yes, I went there.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin was unsure about this stranger's perception of the world. "Well, turns out there's more than just you in this world. I've seen plenty o' Toa out here in the wilderness!"

OOC

I was going to put a segment of dialogue where Aurorin mentions seeing Pohatu and Kopaka fight a Kane-ra ages ago, but I'm not entirely sure that Lesterin were in Mata nui during the Escapades of the Toa, so I left it out.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC ???:

/:LOADING...COMPLETE

/:ACTIVATION ENGAGED

//:I would hope so.

From a little ways beyond the snowdrift where Deriksha and Aurorin were speaking there was a cracking noise in the ice, followed by a massive snap as a sheet of the stuff gave way. A single, chrome magnetic hand was now clenched in a fist and jutting straight out of the ice flow. It uncoiled and twitched, experiencing the air for a moment, before reaching over and grasping at the slush in an attempt to dig out its owner.

• Upvote 2

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Essie

There was a mighty heave against Deriksha's arm. Like a statue righted from a horizontal position and emerging from an earthly deep, a monstrosity broke through the ice, torso and all. It was an abomination. A female Vortixx that was anything but. Frozen shards of once-pristine flesh sprinkled the core of this.... Thing. Its limbs were like nothing that had ever been seen on this island, or if seen, by few. They were mechanical, supple with protosteel and wires, mounted like gangly horrors to this unclean, biological core. The forearms were mutilated in efficient fashion, with glowing hollow slits running down the middle, giving a skeletal look. A wicked-looking rhotuka launcher clicked up its back, and slid into a shoulder mounted position as the head slowly turned to face the Le-Toa, calculating, emotionless, efficient, and unnatural.

In a synthetic monotone, stripped down to an echoing, hollow alto with more ghastly volume changes in overtones than emotionalized pitch, it spoke four words. "Are you a threat?"

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Essie

As chillingly exotic and emotionless as before, the abomination responded. "That remains to be seen." In a swift motion, it rose to its feet. The head slowly arced left and right, scanning the environment throughly. Its neck swiveled a bit farther than natural, and the action took a bit longer than normal. Returning its gaze to the Toa, it emmited "Identify the nearest Vortixx. Identify the nearest threat to this unit. Identify yourself."

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

IC Essie

The abomination paused, and looked at the Toa. "Identified as Toa-Of-Air. Weak being incapable of damaging this unit unless under strange circumstances. Emotional state unstable, as typical for fully-organic beings. Threat perception may not be accurate." There was another pause. "Identify nature of threat within local Koro"

• Upvote 1

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin gazed in awe at the mysterious construct. he wasn't scared by it, Just bemused by the unusual structure of the being. "...What are you?" He said, still bewildered by the being.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

"Well apparently theres a gathering of people in there. Aurorin said something about being chased out of there. I vote we go in there and see what's up."

Deriksha was extremely uncomfortable with this creature but most others are the same with him so it doesn't matter.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC Essie

The creature's head snapped to face Aurorin. In the same, chilling voice it said. "This Unit is designated Ess-slash-E. For you, a...." It paused, and performed the same mechanical head motion it used to size up Deriksha "...Matoran, a being of wholly ignorable levels of power, may use the portmanteau 'Essie' as nomenclature for this unit. As for my composition. I am a mechanically augmented Vortixx, designed to hunt down other units, eliminate threats, grow stronger, and obey any encountered Vortixx."

There was a pause. "Computing companion power level. Please hold."

Another pause.

"At your power level, if the beings in the Koro are truly a threat to this unit, that is a-" A beat, and the sound of computational whirring.

"Horrible idea."

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

IC Essie

"Analysis of statement: Toa-of-Air companion unit exhibits suicidal thoughts and tendencies. This unit recommends therapy and caution. Toa-of-Air either over-or-underestimates foe power, underestimates this unit's strength, or Matoran unit is a deity manifested in ironically puny form."

• Upvote 1

IC Essie

"Are you intoxicated or otherwise chemically inebriated?" The cyborg regarded Deriksha with a hint of roboticised concern in her voice.. "Scouting at a distance would be a better initial move."

• Upvote 1