BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"...Just gotta make sure I don't roll off the sundeck first." Whitehot rolled over and planted her feet on the ground, bracing her arms behind her atop the railing and grinning at Sinshi, who was leaning against her house with much more maturity than the Marine.

"Crisis averted!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"That would be a crisis indeed. My reflexes are excellent, But I do not know if they would be excellent enough to prevent that." Sinshi's smile widened, but she stayed mostly quiet as she crossed her arms across her chest and regarded the Marine from across the deck. "And locating a medic in a village I do not know would be most difficult."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"The Marines have this first aid deal with a clinic on the beachfront. But I dunno if she'd help. I'm a threat to her looks. And nobody's seen her around lately anyway." Whitehot grinned back and leaned forward, feeling her arms stretch behind her with a high, sharp breath. "Even if I did fall, I think my head would be alright. Or I'd just bounce."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"A braver woman than I would go for it. But I had to wait until you found me on accident to even say how I felt. So the bouncing...gonna have to wait for another day. Sorry Sinshi."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"... I... Was not aware that you and Daijuno had had any conversations regarding me." The Menti said after a moment, still staring across the bay determinedly. "I am flattered you think so. Even if your assessment is a little off."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"It really ain't. You're tough, you're kind, you're polite...if Soter were here right now, she would be telling me to...well, she'd be telling me to stop drinking...but she'd also tell me that I made a good choice. With you. Besides the whole...your impending and permanent departure from this hemisphere thing."

The sergeant blew out a long breath and wished for Soter.

"She'd be right. For the moment...I think I made a good choice."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Yup! Solvi Soter! She's my best friend," Munequita beamed. "Well. Goldie's my best friend. But Solvi's my best lady friend. I taught her everything she knows about guys. She's got my unf stare."

Whitehot gave it her best approximation.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I am not entirely certain. We conversed. I nearly struck her when she questioned my resolve. We discussed our respective societies." The Menti paused, thought, and continued. "Then she left. On what was I think an amicable note."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Whitehot your love life is dog ###### and the world wants you to know it babe

"She probably just didn't know you that well!" she said brightly, words tumbling out of her mouth before she even knew why she was saying them. "Nobody can question your resolve, I watched you shake off drowning to come to my defense. And Solvi...well, you gotta defrost Solvi. If you spend time with her, you'll see!"

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC : Sorry to break up your tennis match boyos~

IC Kiriah Vale:

Today is the day. Today I finally do it.

In the family home of the Vales, Kiriah Vale, widow and once mother fitted the medium armor she'd used the last of the family's widgets to buy onto her slender frame. The black, silver, and gunmetal plates matched her own complexion perfectly, she thought, as she slipped the curiass on, the cold metal chilling her skin. Her heartlight blinked at an anxious pace, the blue stone betraying her calm demeanor.

She'd been awaiting and dreading this day for some time. she'd put it off for so long.

Finally, all that remained was a helmet, fitting snug over her head. Fully outfitted, Kiriah couldn't help but to feel.... different. She was no longer the widowed caretaker of a once proud household. Now all she had was an empty home, the armor she now wore..... and the sword.

Gingerly, she picked up the sheathed blade from the wall mount. The leather was soft and worn, well used. The handle was simple, no ornate wrappings or frills. Just simple leather bindings and a solid, metal pommel. The blade had once belonged to her husband, a Toa of Earth who'd given his life defending the Koro from the Rahkshi attack. 

Her hands shook slightly as she pulled the blackened protosteel from its scabbard. It gleamed softly in the light of the room, the slight curves of the longsword as much a work of art as the finest Po-Koro sculpture. It had not lost its edge, even after all this time. Kiriah took a breath. Exhaled.

In a swift movement, the sword was back in its home and hung loosely from her belt. 

Today was the day. Today, Kiriah Vale ventured out to find her son.

And no force on Mata Nui or beyond could stop her.

She stepped out of the family home, not bothering to lock the place up. There was nothing left there. Nothing that mattered, anyway. 

One final item had made its way into her possession. A strange device, fitted on her wrist, with two buttons. One red, one black. She had no idea why she'd taken it with her, or even what it did, but it seemed the thing to do. Her face set, She took the first step away from her old life, and into her new one.

Today was the day.

OOC: Open for interaction~ :D

Edited by The Other Other Alex
  • Upvote 3

IC: Lash - Ga-Koro Street.

She glanced up at the newcomer, steadying her breaths, "Just a few bruises, nothing worth worrying about."

IC: Erike & Samera

Erike pulled his cloak tight as he looked around. Upheaved earth and broken ground; either she was lying about her wounds or incredibly lucky. Toa were dangerous beings to mess with.

He nodded, and extended a hand to help the female up. "Alright...but you aren't going to get any air sitting like that. Name's Erike." And I'm Samera....

She straightened to her full height, ignoring the offered hand. "Lash."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm a being too? Erike fumed, withdrawing the hand. Samera had some very choice words to say about this Lash, which amused Erike and confused him. Samera had never shown a protective side of her host before, but she did now, and over a simple lack of politeness.

"Well, Lash," Erike waved a hand about him, "I'm assuming you lost."

"What the karz makes you say that?" she snapped, somewhat insulted by the baseless accusation. After all, she was both alive and unharmed (aside from the bruises under her armour), and Kavala had left the village with nothing to show for his efforts except for a leg wound. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She gave herself a once-over. Apart from a thin coat of dirt and a few dents, her armour didn't look any different to what it normally did. Certainly nothing like dung. "You need to learn to be more polite," she finally said, "Or perhaps consider getting your eyes checked." 

"My eyes?" She narrowed her blood-red pupils, glowering at the other Vortixx, "And what, exactly, are my eyes telling you?" 

Many things were going through Erike's mind at that moment, but the most prominent was Samera guffawing. From helpful doctor to creepy perv-that was quick.

Erike shot his hands up, palms out. He shook his head, eyes wide. "No, I mean-I'm not-Not hitting on you-Just saying-your eyes-you look exhausted!" He rambled out.

"No. I'm fine," she growled. Had she not just been dealing with Kavala, the other Vortixx's bizarre mood shifts might have confused her. 

IC Kiriah Vale (Ga-Koro):

As she made her way toward the main gate, Kiriah considered where she'd go first....Sarcen could be anywhere on the island. For all she knew, he might be dead. 

No.

She shook that thought from her head. She'd have known if he were dead....right? She hoped so. Still, she had not exactly been particularly social during her grieving, so she decided she'd ask a few people if they'd seen or heard about her son.

Such as it was, she found herself approaching two Vortixx, one in a long cloak, and one who looked like she'd just been in a bit of a scuffle.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for my son, Sarcen Vale, have either of you seen him?"

OOC: Nato and Atlas, that's you

IC:

"We better hurry then, there's no time like the present after all" Soraph said with a wink. Grabbing the Toa's arm she darted off with the group behind her towards the shores where the Dastana ship was docked. Or submerged. Terminology became a little strange when it came to submarines.

She spotted Commodore Ayiwah.

:Commodore! I was hoping we could discuss some things: The Vilda princess didn't bother announcing her name, the naval commander could easily tell by Soraph's 'voice' on the mental plane.

IC (Ayiwah): 

The commodore had almost made it back to the Ryuu's pier when the thought reached her. She stopped and turned to see Soraph approaching with company.

:At this hour of night, those things must be rather important to you. Speak your mind.:

The last bit carried a bit of humor with it. It was literally the way Dasaka carried out a large amount of their conversations.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

She's strong, Samera hissed, You should stick with her.

Erike scowled internally at that idea; he wasn't gonna run around with somebody that has an active feud. He also realized how frigging difficult it was to hold two conversations like this.

Luckily, before he said something even more stupid, a third being approached inquiring about her son. "Ah, what does he look like?"

"I'm not familiar with that name, sorry," not that she really cared, anyway. She had problems of her own right now, namely worrying about if or when Kavala would try to kill her again. 

"I make a habit of avoiding De-Toa," Lash admitted, recalling the meddling idiot she'd been forced to deal with back in Onu-Koro, "Even so, I don't recall seeing any matching that description." 

IC Kiriah Vale:

The De-Lesterin shook her head, "The Marines have more important things to do than help me look for a son that left the village so long ago."

She gave a sort of sad smile, "Thank you, in any case.... "

She noticed the cloaked Vortixx pulling the cloak tightly around himself, Revealing an oddly shaped lump in the back. Kiriah wasn't one to pry, but his behaviour was most peculiar, and she found herself curious.

"Are....you alright?"