BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Not your fault. I was perfectly able to go back to the Ryuu." Sinshi rested a hand on the Onu-Toa's shoulder for a moment, then slowly slipped out of the bed and stretched. Her head might have been almost awake, but her body wasn't quite so cooperative. If she were honest, after the previous day's events she was more than a little sore. Her swim hadn't exactly been kind on her muscles. "It is not a problem. I promise."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Thank you." Sinshi drained the rest of her juice in a long swig, carefully setting the glass back down with only the faintest sound. She stretched one more time, trying to work a little of the soreness out of her limbs, before she circled around the bed to perch next to the Onu-Toa and draw her into a one-armed hug. "Don't you need to get ready?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Eugh, you're not ready either." The Toa of Earth hugged her girlfriend...? partner...? guest of honor and rested her chin on the Dasaka's shoulder. This was easily the comfiest morning she'd had in a while, and she would be loathe to give it up until a ravenous Dai and Tarkus started eating passers-by on the docks at this point.

"I'll do it in a minute," she added, even as her legs began to clamp around Sinshi's waist.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Emitting a wordless "haaa" of pleasure, the Toa of Earth rolled over on her back with the Menti still in tow. If it weren't for the fact that they really had to get ready eventually, she probably would have pulled the covers back up over them. As it was, she briefly tightened her grasp and moved her head back to make eye contact with Sinshi.

"I could get used to this."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Aki nodded slowly. "She sounds like a good Toa."

The sun glinting through the water suddenly reminded the Dasaka of the Commodore's order to return to the Ryuu at sundown. She squinted at the horizon: sure enough, the sun was setting, but it was still halfway above the horizon. She still had time.

"It's getting a little late," she said regretfully. "I should get back to the docks. Could you show me the way?"

IC: 

"Of course..." Darien pulled himself away from the view of the falls, turning back towards the way they came. "This way." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Think you could get away with crashing here for a while?" Whitehot caught herself and bit the tip of her tongue. "Only if you want to. That was a hypoth...ignore me I'm sleepy."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Aine and Shu - Ga-Koro (Docks)

Stepping onto the docks soon after the Ga-Matoran rushed off, Aine quickly took a seat on a nearby bench in order to readjust herself to the natural sharpness of her own vision.

"So I assume we're supposed to be collecting our pay tomorrow, then...?" she asked, looking at Shu, who merely shrugged in response. "Too bad we couldn't help figure out what that amulet-thingy did; I felt like it was right on the tip of my tongue, too..."

"Recent familiarity with longer words suggested some type of intelligence increase," the Le-Toa stated flatly.

"What? Wait a minute... if it made me smarter, then why didn't I realise it? And why didn't you say anything when we were still on the ship?"

"Lack of wisdom," he replied as he sat beside her. "You didn't ask."

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Outskirts)

Seeing that no one had come to answer the door, the Bo-Toa was just about to leave when he was suddenly greeted by a female Ga-Lesterin looking at him from behind a tightly secured door chain.

"Yes?"

"Sorry to disturb you, Miss, but I believe somebody at this residence contacted my employer about a certain... problem that needed fixing?"

"Listen, I already had someone else come by to take a look at the pipes under the sink. I couldn't wait another week for your boss to finally send a worker out here, so your services are no longer required."

Verulas winced at the remark, tightening his grip around the sword hanging from his belt as he slowly gestured towards his tools of the trade.

"Mind if I take a stab at it anyway?" he asked through gritted teeth, forcing himself to smile in an effort to, at the very least, appear polite. "Because, you know... plumbing is just so obviously my area of expertise."

He'd be lying if he said that her tone didn't change almost immediately afterwards.

"Oh no, you're..." she said, her eyes widening with shock. "One moment, please."

Rolling his eyes as she pushed the door closed once again, he counted the sounds of at least five different locks turning before he was finally allowed access into her abode.

"I'm so sorry. Please, come on in. Make yourself at home."

"For future reference, I'd suggest replacing that door as well," he said, stepping inside. "Sure, a metal one isn't going to do much against a Toa of Iron, but at least it won't snap in half when confronted with a good, swift kick."

"I was informed that a team would be arriving to meet with me," she continued, her hands visibly trembling as she spoke. "Had I known otherwise, I would've been properly prepared..."

"So was I, lady," he mumbled under his breath. "So was I."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

Whitehot huffed, but put her grin back on her face and nodded, slowly untangling herself from the tight hug.

"Alright, babe. Let's not keep Dai waiting any more."

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Feeling good?"

"No. S'mornin'."

"Not like that, I know you hate mornings. About your test."

"Weeeeell," she paused, frowning in a pensive expression. A rarity for her, as anyone who knew Denwa Vafbagr knows. "I hope so..."

I chuckled as we drew up to the gates of one of Ga-Koro's educational facilities, and rubbed her on the head reassuringly. Like I'd thought, nerves were setting in. Every time, before every test, everyone got them. Cheerful and energetic though my little sister was, she wasn't any different from the rest of us come examination time.

"You'll do fine. Believe in yourself a little, we worked hard last night."

"You think so?"

"I know so. You're a smart kid, Denwa, and when you put the work in, it'll be smooth enough sailing that you'll have no idea why you were even worried. Promise."

With any luck, smarter than me one day.

The radiant grin returned, beaming at me like the sunrise just hours before. There's the kid I knew. "Well, if you say so, then there's no worries! I'll smash that test so hard, everyone'll be glad there isn't a curve!"

Hey, hey, don't get cocky! Some people get saved by curves, especially once they reached higher education!

"You should have studied harder then~" she singsonged as she broke away from me, jogging through the gate and into an amorphous mass of young boys and girls her age, chattering excitedly. Seriously, that was making a lot of assumptions! I didn't need a grade for everything, I did plenty of work to stay in the upper range of the class!

Catching my eye one last time, she threw me another one of those cheeky, self-assured smiles you'd swear never left her face and waved. "Bye, T!"

... I couldn't stay angry at her. Such was the beleaguered life we elder siblings lead, am I right? I raised my own in response, feeling a smile worm its way onto my face.

"Bye, D. Good luck."

Once she was out of sight, and out of my hands, I continued along the road. I had people waiting on me, and it'd be rude to dawdle.

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

IC:

"Psssst," Whitehot hissed to Sinshi - even though there was no need to be silent or even remotely sneaky from the confines of her own bedroom. She was putting on a more casual variant of her Marines uniform, and had turned with her upper half to address the Dasaka.

Then she winked, jaunty as ever, and bounded over to salute the Menti playfully. In full regalia, she actually managed to look like she hadn't spent the last sixteen hours partying.

"I had a great night."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"As did I." The Menti answered, while she refastened the larger portions of her Menti armor to their proper locations. The process was quick, going from casual wear to full armor in a matter of moments, but fastening her sword belt again took slightly longer. Especially with the most recent addition fastened at her right. Once she was satisfied, though still waiting for White to finish, she cast her attention momentarily towards the mental plane. Her compatriots were too far away to 'hear' her. She would have to wait a little longer.

"Shall we?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Yeah." Yeah. "Sure."

Whitehot and Sinshi's trek back to the docks, however, took a bit longer than expected, thanks in no small part to Sinshi's return to the market. Upon seeing her attention grabbed now and again, Whitehot went on a shopping spree, drowning out the protests of the Menti in the cha-ching! sounds of her purchases. By the time they finally cut through the market, Sinshi was now the proud owner of a Takeas #1 foam finger, a good luck charm fashioned from a shark's tooth around a hand-woven hemp cord, a piece of jewelry for her left ear fashioned from a geode found on the beach, and a quick sketch of Whitehot, throwing up horns and sticking her tongue out, done by a charcoal artist who had given the psychic young woman a couple's discount ("Roll with it!") 

At last, with Whitehot continually insisting that the purchases were no big deal, they made their way out into the docks. Sinshi visibly dipped into the mental plane again, while the Toa of Earth beside her gave a go at the classic tried and true method of waving her right hand emphatically around the docks, cupping her left around her mouth, and yelling "AYY DAIJUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOO!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The Umbraline reacted with much less shock than she might normally have to the sudden shouting coming from just to her left, instead taking the time to focus on the mental plane and keep walking. She couldn't notify Tarkus in this manner, but Daijuno would be able to pick up on it with little difficulty.

.:We are on our way, Daijuno. A few minutes from the docks.:.

"That reminds me. Whitehot, we will need your assistance in moving that buoy from under the dock to the sub."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

Morning. Waking up to see it, I still do that when I can, being an early bird was part of the job.

If I'd been a more sentimental type, I'd look at the sun rising up above the still, glittering water and declare that yes, this is what made life worth living.  I'm not the sentimental type, usually, but it still looks pretty nice anyway, and it's good to have what feels like a strong start to the day, I'm below my quota on those.

While I sat by the railing, I caught faint notice of a message sent across the mental plane, obviously meant for someone else, but there was a lot less clutter around here. Very refreshing, actually.

The Dashi in question was standing with a few of the more familiar locals on the dock itself nearby, so I felt fine just sitting pretty where I was for now.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

.:We are on our way, Daijuno. A few minutes from the docks.:.

IC:

For a woman as prone to the pithy remark as me, not being able to Ideatalk back was infuriating.

I started puffing away at my cigarette, double-time, as if that might make them get here faster.

Actually, maybe I can smoke signal them from here.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

HACK HACKHACKHACK OKAY NO CAN'T SMOKE-SIGNAL THEM ######

IC: Darien

The former prince bowed to Akimoto, "It was our pleasure, certainly more enjoyable than our regular duties." 

IC:

"Indeed," Tyrus said. "Not everyday that we get paid to look at the tourist attractions."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Jeeeeez, girl, take it easy! Woulda thought that Ga-Koro air was fresher than whatever you guys had on Sado," Whitehot yelled out with a friendly wave. Sinshi (still carrying her new merch in her arms) walked alongside the Onu-Toa, who was positively bouncing the closer that she got to the Ryuu. "Are you smoking? Bit early in the morning, don'tcha think? Well, that explains your cough, goofball! Watch out, will ya? I don't need you--"

buh buh buh

"Dai-yin' on me!"

BOOOOOOOO-YAAAAAAAAAAAH

-Tyler

Edited by Neopolitan

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Morning sun-shiiiiiiiiine~!" the Marine crowed with a salute and a wag of the foam finger in Sinshi's arms. "Beautiful, ain't it? We've had nice weather like this for weeks, but whoo. I was almost too distracted by the sunrise to do my leg lifts this morning."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Good morning, Dai. Attempting smoke signals or smoke rings?" The Menti queried cheerfully, balancing the merchandise she had tried (and failed) to talk the Marine next to her out of. She actually had no idea what the Dashi had been doing, but it was either signals, rings, or someone had been particularly irritating.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Darien

The former prince bowed to Akimoto, "It was our pleasure, certainly more enjoyable than our regular duties." 

IC:

"Indeed," Tyrus said. "Not everyday that we get paid to look at the tourist attractions."

-Void

IC (Akimoto)

"I really appreciate it," she said, then glanced over her shoulder. The sun was nearly set.

"I do have to go now," she said, already moving down the docks towards the Ryuu. "Thank you again!"