BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Kehua had watched the other Toa leave, until his boradshouldered figure had disappeared into the thick of the jungle once more, heading north towards the mountains.

"Don't die. I know I won't."

The words still hung in the air. If he wasn't completely mistaken, he had just made something akin to a new friend. He hoped the old warrior stuck to his words and survived. If they ever found the time to share a drink he hoped he wouldn't have to drink for the two of them. Well, if he made it through his own adventures, that is. Kehua chuckled to himself, a short, throaty sound.

"Save journeys, Brykon Shaddix." he mumbled, before turning eastwards and heading towards the shore. His instinct told him that was where he needed to go. And the Aitua's instincts had usually been right so far.

OOC: Kehua to Ga-Koro.

Edited by Smaug the Terrible

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"So, here it is", Viima said, staring at the store in which the Toa of Gravity had been. "We should go inside, probably."

He took a few steps inside, not at all sure what he would find.

OOC: Bioni-man, you should probably RP the reactions of the shopkeeper since you were the one to create him. The one that's not dead, anyway.

OOC: Of course.

IC: Kaama

Kaama was busy washing out a glass when he saw a customer enter. He went to greet him, leaving the job to another Matoran there.

"Good day, sir. May I help you?" He asked politely.

Edited by Bioni-Man

IC

"Utu Kotore, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't attack your doctors. I'd rather not have to heal you twice in one day."

Cael belatedly raised a hand to her throat, where the scarlet marks left by Utu's fingers were already beginning to show. They had succeeded: Utu was saved, but it seemed the gift of life hadn't improved his temper. Had it not been for Praggos, he might have killed her. Now he slept, and the Toa of Water felt like doing the same. The healing had left her weary, and she guessed her fellow doctor was in the same state. The task they had undertaken was monumental; it had taken everything they had to see it through.

"Thank you," she said to Praggos, watching a Le-Matoran aide strapping the Toa of Ice's limbs to his bed to ward against future outbursts. "That was close, but... we did it."

IC:

H̓̃̇̉ͭͣ̈ͣͣ̒͆͆̿̅̚͘҉̵̢̛͔̟͉͍̳̖̣̯͓͎̹͍̻a̛̾ͫ͒͂̒ͧ͋͌ͭ͒͜͏̯̺̹̗̟t̷̨͆͊̊͂̆ͮ̏͂́҉̪̪̼̟̰̭͔̦̠̲̼ḛ̷̢͕̗̮̠̤̘͎̦̻̎ͣͧ͗̊͒ͭ̎̒͗ͮ͛ͮ ̼̪̠̰͖͕̖̯͔̮͓̦̮̔ͫ̈̃̃ͪ̆̚̚͠͡Ȓ̇ͧͭ̑͢͏̨͓͍̰̪͇̠̣̯̯̘̟͔̩̗̩̳ǎ̧̒ͬ͊͌̅͛̌̑̊͊͛͏̢̦͍͉͎̻̼͓ģ̡͚̼̭̺̝͈̦͔͈̟͕̘͓̫̬͍̂̄ͩ̾̾͒ͬ̓ͅę̵͓̙͕̠̠̙̹̲̰̥̦̺ͪ͒̈́̋̀͜ ̨̞̺͈̖͈̲̝ͧͯ̊ͮͥ͛ͣ̈́̒ͥ͗ͪ͟F̴̘̰̘͇̲̩̯̺̤̰̬͓̝ͯͭ̅̏ͥ͑ͨͣ̾̎ͯ̋̅̉̇̃̓̌͞ẻ̴̛̯͙̭̫̩̙̼̻̥̠̯̪͎̠͇̮̓͒̂̄̐͛̇͘͟͡ͅa͌̆̅͋ͧ͛̊̉͆̚͢҉̯̤͖̠͈̮ŕ̨̛̤̻͖̼̟̘͍̟̰̜͓̩̩͕̙̳͖͓̤̄ͬ͐̋̾̈̀ ̸̨̛̖̥̟̬̒͊̎̍̇̆̓͛̃ͬ͊ͦ̀͘ͅṰ̵̵̫̻̽̋͋͒͟͜h̴̸͙̭̰̲̦̘͎̙̯̼ͫ̊̑̅̔ͅe̸̢̩̻͎̦ͥ̂͂̇̌̈́̂̆̍̇̊̉̒ͨ͘͡y̅ͮ̇ͥ͐̍̇̓̏̆̈͌ͨͦ҉̸̶̛̞̠̖̞̘̫̞̠̥̱̻͇̤̕ ̵̸̷̶̼̮̙̻̝̳̹̪͈ͨ̅̿̔̾̑ͪͫ̇̀̎ͥ́͆̄̋̎̀ç͗̂̍ͫ́̇̉͑ͩ́͞҉͓̹̻̫̫o̩̠̼̩̞͇̦͈͓͕͇̲̗͚͈̬̲̹͑̏ͩ̅̌̿̽̽ͪ́n̛̫̫̹͈̮͕̞̟͙͈̺ͫ̀ͪ͒̊̈ͦ̀͢ŝ̐̿ͧ̐̅ͩ͂̀ͪ͐̚͏̰͔͇̝͚̭̦̞͙̖̗̭̕͝ͅṳ̸̡̰̳̦̫̲̫̘̹̣̩͖ͯ͑͑͐ͣ̈̊ͫ̾͑ͪ̋ͧ̎̀ͬͧ̀́͠ͅͅm̸̨̡͙̠̳͉̟̩͉͖̝̭̹̺͌͆̾͆e̡̮̟̙̗͎͓͛ͯͮͭ͑̐̄ͥ͜ͅ ̶͑̒͛́͢͏̘̜̣̗̟̪͎̹͙ͅỊ̷̧̲̦̫̻̙͚̭̔̎ͦ̔́ͯ͑́͢n̐̂̏ͩ͏̛͈̘͓̪̻̭́͜ͅs̨̨̭̬̳̫͔̥͉̦ͪ̄ͥ̽ͅt̷̶̡̮̮̭̾ͪ͂̀̎͂̋̐͜͝ͅa̧̞͈̱͕̮̖͕̻͎̭̫̹ͬͥͥ̉̚͘͢͟b̷̜͓̥̟̻͍̝̈͆̿̑ͪͤ̒͐̊̇́̔ͥ̾͛̋̿͡i̽͆͂̎̍͊̿ͫ͊̂̂͆͂̇ͣͣͨ̂͆͏͟͏̣̙͕̙̥̠̹͈̭̥̰̹̜̻͓̘̩̞̮l̡̛͖̪̤͕̭̬̞̼ͪͧ̈́̇̋͌̓̎̀͟͠͠ȉ̷̴̡̙͈̙̪̊͋̓ͩ̓̄̍̄ͥ͋̑͋ͭ́͑̀̚͠t̶̨̛̟̰͚̙̥̮̣̮̠̯̮̯͈̱͚͉̼͒ͦͩͧ́̕y̡̗̩͕͇̫̹̻̼̦̞̟̹̱̮̤̰͔̿ͯ̆̈̏̈͂͢͞ͅ ̷ͬ͒̽ͧ͆̅͌̾́͐̆̏͂̑̒͝͏͔̹̝̘̲̩̝͙̜͕B̷̨̛̗͙̗̯̎ͮͦͤ̆̀̀̍̕͡l̵̒̀̿̏̊͐ͤͨͥ͊ͬ̅̀̚͏̲͕̟͖̳̗u̸ͭ̉ͦ̌ͧ͆͜҉̙͇̝̻̼͇͚͙̲̙̪ṛ̷̻̝̤͙͑͑ͨ̌̎̽̅͡ ̔ͦͤ̾͒ͪ͊ͫ҉͜҉̙̬͈̺̼̤̩̀ṉ̵̙̜̯̯̐ͤ̈́̒̎̾ͤ̀ͪ̋̾ͥ̐͊ͥ̅ͩͧ̚̕͜͟͢o̷̙̘̦̥͔͋̓̓ͮ̐̄͋́̉̊ͪ̀͢͡͝ ̶͖̭͎͎̭̻̟̣̔̓ͫͭ̃̈ͧͤ̕͜͠m̸̶̯͇̟̮̞̥ͮ̈ͦ͗ͮ̍͆̓͋̀ȍ̢̨͎̜͓͖̼̪̓͒ͤ͛ͤ̇ͪͭ̿ͬ̽ͩͬ́r̶͉̠͚̪͍̪͈̠͆͐ͧ̐̿̓͛͆͒ͩͩͤ͐̄̆͑͂͂́̚͜͞ͅẹ̷̩͈͉̗̯͔̳̱͙͕̳̳̖̳͖̞̟ͤͭ̄͒̅̌̄̌̈́́̋̾̋ͭ̏́̚͘͜͞ ̧̬͓͎͓͙̣̥̝̙͕̲̬͚ͬ̀ͨ̈͜͝͠ͅs̃͂ͦ̎̑̅̃ͯ̇͋̃́̂͋̇̽̚͏̡̻̗̠̙͚̻̟̗̲̖͚̲̲̞̖̱͎͉̦͡ȇ̄̌ͪ̆͌̓͂̓͋̄̉ͮͮ̂ͯͦ̃͏̳̝̝̞̬̗̞̘̠͔̻͠ͅt̡ͬͭ͐̓ͣ̄̋͛̆͗̊͑͂̓̚̚͘҉̶̪͉̹̰͖͝tͭͧ̏̌ͬͬ̀҉̡̀҉̗̜͖̱̻̝͇̟̟͍̘͍̩̤̥͙l̖̙̳͚͓̼̲̮͚̅͆́ͫͬ͜͡͞e̵̹̩͓̰͉̝̘̦̩͈̘͚͍̊̎̑̃ͬͫ̓̇͐ͥͭͥ̓͗̑̇̋͆̃͡ͅ ̶̛̛̖̼̰̦̦͇̝̑̋̆ͪ͛ͧ̍̐̇ͨ̔̽̃t̡̮̦̜͔͓̯̪̖̭̤̗̻̰ͤͮ͗̓ͦ̃́̔̈́͊ͯ̎̅͑ͤ͋ͥ̿̆̀̕͠ͅh̶̼͉̪̙̜͖̞͍͖͙̺̬̙̺̘̼̯̓̎̇̊̒ͣ̄ͥ͐͜ͅe̴̡̫̩̘̫̣̼̬̲̘̦͎̝̻̻̬̻͍ͫͤͦͥ̔̇̆̀͘ ̴̧̩̙̖̭̜̝̥̟̬̲̻̳͈̪̣̣͕̩̺ͦ̏̎̇̔̂ͤ̍̏ͫ͝q̡͐̇ͪ̾́҉͕̠͍̬͇̭̖̘̲͇̻͍u̴̓ͧͣ͂̆̑͗̿́ͨ͒ͨͦ͗ͦ̚͏̖̲̩̖̰̼͔ͅa̷̵̷ͣ͋̆͛͏̝͔̺̼̪͍̞̰̩̥͎͇̱̠̰̭͢l̐̃̈́̽͏̵̻̥͉̤̲͎͕̫̥̗͎̤̬͟͠m̭͇̱̜͈̭͓̘̙̐ͤ͌̉̌͑ͮͨ̄͌̓̌ͤ̑̄̈͘͝
̶̶̸̵̢̘͖̜̤̭̮̭͍̟͇̿͊̾ͧͣͭ̍ͧ̒ͬ͂̉̑̚H̢͉̪̖̥̩̣̞̫ͩ͒̆ͮ̑̾ͪ̀̓͘͢͟͝e̎͋̂̍̐͋̄ͪ̇ͩ̈ͩ̉̂͆ͯ̐ͦ͐͏̨̹̬̤̝͈̮͖̠͈̪͟ ̼͉͉͓̹̞̞̝̪̥͍͖͍̙̩̅̑̇̒̓ͧ̆̍̂͜͟r̜̝͈̮̹̤̞̰̼̳̝̟̠̫̞̀̊ͬ̏ͬ̈́̊̋͛͋ͭͤ̍͌͗̆̾̕͟ę̵̳̳̪̳̬ͥ̌̈́̀̍ͯ̏ͫ͜͞͠ͅa̐̐͗ͭ̋ͬ͐ͬ̀ͭ͆̾̐̎̈́̌̔̑͘҉̢̻͈̼̳̟̖̞͉͓̙̺̯͓d̶̨̩̭͔̺̩̙͕̼͎̦̪̑̋͑̂͆̿̎̊͗͋ͪͥͪ̾̚̕s̢̐̊ͤ͑͆͌͋̅͆͋͂͗ͧ̓̀̚͢҉̸̣͙̝̳͕̻̗̣̬ ̢͙̩̭̥̖̟̙ͧ̋̃ͯ̽ͥͭ̍́̾ͧ̋̑̈̒̌̓̊ͬ̕͘͠n̸̫̹̥͍̫͓̤̹̟͈̂ͦ͐ͥ͛̀o̶̸̙͇̩̜͈̘̞̟̹̫͉͕̠̠͈͍̤ͪ͂͐͛̆ͫ͌ͧ̕͢t̫̰̗̜͎̻̲̬̻ͮ̓͗̄̂̉͋̾͒̓̈ͮ̔́͘,̵̶͉̼̪͍̙͙̟̞̯̤̜̱̤̫͎͛͐͆̓͐ͦ͟ͅ ̢͚͇̲̩̩ͧ͆̃ͧ̓́ͨ̽ͪ̾͌̓͊̈́̐̋ͧ͠Iͮ̎͑̍͒҉͘͢͏̹̩̖͚͉͖̜͖͉̱͉̮̹̭̫̣ ̴̵̦̜̳̘̒͑ͩ͊̇̒̇́̕͟f̷̴̡̰͖͇̯͇̻̻̜̣̬̦͙̠̳͂̎ͪͮͦͩͣ̀͐̈͌͐͊ͮ̑̈́ͯ̀̚̕e̓̊ͤͯ͂̊ͪ̄͒̎̈ͥͥ̉̚҉̶̴̴̘̖͚̱̱̮͍̱̣͢ͅá̅̑͐̽̚҉̛̬̩̩̠͎͇̻͉̪͙͉̩̟̤̞̖̀r̦̦̠͈͎ͦ̓̒̏ͪ̚͢ ̷̷͉̠͍̼͕͈͎̝̪̯̦͔̙̺̗͆ͫ̑ͣ̍͑͋̿̀t̨̡̡ͣͨ̄̑́͏̯̤̰̜̝͖̤̜̮̜̤̹̠̳̫͓̱̠̻h̢̘̼̺̳̹̫̗̟̮̳͍̟͔͂ͪ̑̋̊͂͜͝͝ȁ̛̦̳͖̲̝͍ͧͨ̏ͮ̀̇ͩ͐̈́̀͟t͂͗ͫͮ̍̐͂͌ͮ̈́̀́҉̵̣̣̞̭̦̩̖̣͉̲ ̴̛͕̗̭̪̰̥̦͔̳̳̯̟̣̱͓ͬ̒̊ͬͤ̂̆̀͟p̴̸̵̗͉̤̝̥̗͙̠̖͚̱̞̦̩ͥͫͬͬͭ́ͬ͗͌̊̚͝ͅͅe̵̪͈͉̔̓̌̉̚ǫ͎̱̦̰̘͆̋̿ͦͣ͗͑̽̃͂ͯ́̚͞p̓ͯͥ͌͗͆ͮ͊̌͢͝͡҉͖̼̹̹͈͍̟̮͓̻͔̺l̨̜͉̰̮͍̯͈̼̒̔̊̎̍ͤ͟͟͟͟ͅė̯̩͖̝͉͉̦͛̂̓͑ͭ̈͒̓ͮͪ͐ͮ͐͆̍̂ͥ̚͟ ̴̎͐ͧͭ͒̅̓̇̂͂̋͊̐͛̓̚͜҉͉̭͚̭̣͍̪̯̭͘ͅs͊̃͛̆ͤ̃̓͏̵̨̘̮͕̝͍̖̙̫̺̼͎̞̕e̷̷̡̛̲̦͈̥̖̗͍̬̗͍̙̓̒͌̊̒̐̉̂̾ě̡̢̛̖̞̫̤̼͇̤̥̮̬̱͇̬̰̪̿͐ͧ͛̓̍͐̽͂̄ͬ͆ͤ̈́̚͜ ̨̖̟̞̺͈̼̦̟̜͔͕̦̞̠̤̣̾̐͐͌̉͗̕ͅͅm̷̶̧̩̯͕̺̲̹͈͙̣͇̹̠͚̪̖ͨ̆̉ͥ̓y̢̹̰̦̻͉̤̰ͣ̓ͫͥͮ͢ ̸̣̣͈̖͇͖̻̘͖̰̺̰̻͗ͬ͒ͬͧͤ͋̋̽ͬ̍̽́̀ͅt̸̵͖̠̠͔̼̐͂͊̇͠h̴̢̦͈̙̤̺̳͙̭̟̳̙͍̺̓͗̑̅̓͑ͫ̈ͬ͗ͬ͘͢͡ơ̢̅͆̒ͣ̊̕͝͏̥̥͎͓̳͙̹̘͕̝̺u̷͔̗̙̠̭̜̻̩͍̺͖̙͉͔̤̳̗͖͊̒̽̀͗̊̃̀̔̊͐ͨ͊̍̐ͨ̚̚͢͟͝g̵̸̟̫͓̭̯̞͎̮̘͍̯̜̲̈́̓̊͂́ͅh̵͎͙͈͍̞͎̓ͩ͆ͮ̈̓ͯ̏̌̄̊̇̋̀̿͋ͩt̹̹̫͔͈̘̝̯̠̣̉̃̄̀̋ͣ͌̏͐̓̏ͤ͊̓̉̒͟͡ͅs̢̡͇̺̼͎̠̫̜̺͇̱͔͎̯͎̹̞̖̰̮ͬ̒ͣ͌ͮ̆ͨ̐̋̌̈́ͩ̓͒́͝͝ ̶͎͙̘̞͎̺̤͓̗̥ͥ͗̇̾̂̑̄͒̊̆̾̔ͭ͠͝o̴̡͙̭̟͕̜̘̦͖͍̬̩͇ͥ͛̒̍̊́͠ņ̡̫̞̞̤̝̉̑̿̊́̕ ͣ̌̅̌̽ͤ̐ͬ͌̎͋ͩ͒͏̯͉̮͔͔͔̣͚͔̕͡a̭͕͇͙͇̟͈͊̀ͬ̑̑ͩ̽̐͒͋͑ͧͣ̊͜͝ ̸́ͥ̌̏̔̍̈́ͯ̓͑̓̒͒̆ͫ̍̌ͣ͟҉̻̯̠͔͕̙̪̠͓͇͓͕͈p̳̞̼̺ͩ̀ͨ̓ͣ̊̒ͣ́̚͜͝a̢̛̼̜̮̯̳ͮ͒̉̄̐͋̽̑̐ͩ̐͠gͣͭ̀ͥͬ̇͊̉ͯ̍̌̂ͬͥ͑̚̚͏̵҉̮̥̫͉̠͉̖̘̘̲̖̖̳ͅe̡̛̳͇͖̤̩͎̻̗͓̣̥̘̰̹̣͚̭̣͉ͨͭ̌͋͊̃̇͒̄ͦ̍͝͠.̨͔͓͔̤̯̼̬͈͓̺̦̭̝̼͕̖͒͗̈ͬͬ̆́ ̶̨̝̼̼̰̺̤̮̙̮̭̦ͫ́͌̔̈͌̍̇̄̋̒̃̏̋̄ͮ̕ ̥̪͈͚̠̖̩̙̳̹͓̜̲̳̯͈̐ͧ̾̏͒̀͡ͅT̢͐ͨ͐̆͆̎͋͡҉̘̭̙̞̪̞̫͉̪̣̭ͅh̷̸̢̟͔̣̪̰̻̠̘̖̟̮͈̱̠̻̤ͪͮͫ͒ͧ͑ͣͯ̿̌̏͂̈̅͂͂ͩ͞ͅė̛̯̟͓̫̫͚͓͓̣̜̙̦͇̹͇̙̔ͧ͒ͥͩ͗̍́͒ͪ̏̀͢͟ͅ ̧̫̥̹̠̘͖͈̥͍͛̿̂̍̍͆͆̅̀͘͝w̌ͧͥͮ͐͊ͣ̽̄̈́̃ͨ́̀҉̤̙͉̫͙̲̠̣͞o̢ͤ͗̎̔͑ͤ̈ͭ͏̶̙̜͖̭̯̯͇̱̤̖͈̗̕͠ͅr̷̃̅͐͋͊ͯ͂̾ͤ͏́͏͍͓̫͕͜l̵̶̛̲̯͍͙̻̗̱̣̫͉̫̈̅̓ͤ̉͑͑̂͒̋̓̋ͦ̌͂́͜d̷͑̄̀̉͐ͤ̆ͦ̋̓̋̄ͩ͢͏̣̼̭͙̬͎̝͎͚̦͔̀
̶̛̙͕̤̲̜̮̺͚̮ͫ̍̑͂̎̔̾ͧ͂̍̆͂͂̾ͨ̀̽̚͟͝L̩̫̪͕͖̭͔̖̙ͩ̿ͨ̊͜͟͜͡ͅͅö̴̶̺̫̰̝̻͔̬̫͔͓̝̩̲̪̳̮̯̦́ͬ̽̾ͧ́̏͑ͤ̏͜v̨͉̯̥͚̫̻̯̜̬̟̱̙̬̰̩̫̼͚͉ͦͦ̈ͧ͌͛͛ͬ̾̔̉̍̑̏́͢͢͠e͕̼̥̺͚͔͖̻̠̟̟̜͉̜͕͔̋͛̽̽̒̓ͤ̃͗ͤ͜͝,͖͚̝̮̬̜̥̩͇͈̠̙̖ͫ͌̒ͬͭ́͆̍͛͒̋͜͝͞ ̸̲͎̰͇̬̲̱͕̭̣̖͙̗̝̀ͧͬͥ̾̃̽̈̈́̍͒̑̔̍͐ͣ̓ͨ́͟ņ͓͕̱̙̣̜̦͕̦͔͔̬̹͇̤̪̫͖̽̇ͪ̏̐̌̃ͤ̊̍̇ͥ͛̂ͨ̄͂͟o̸̧̝̣͇̼̹̞̬̱͓̳̲̣̟̩̓ͫ̔ͦͣ̽͗̂̊̈́ͬ̊̈̒̾ͯ ̈́̈́͋̋̉̔̿̊̑͗̉͋̀͌͑͊̿̇̚҉̀͏̜͕̪͇̬̩̼̙̻̤̩͍̪m̡̙̯̹̥̖̼̻ͪͨͭ̋̋ͯ̓̓̊ͩͥ̚͡o̧̡̥̼͉͕̪̫̙͔̞͔̓̎ͮ̆ͭͬ̐̕͠r̴̟̦̼̠ͤ̐̈͛̏͗̔̋̒̋͆̊ͨͩ̆ͤ͘͜͟e̡͍̳̰̩̪͉̦͎͙̜̘̣̬̤̮̠͎̺̔ͫͪ̔͋̓̓̀͆̿̏̑̐̚͝ͅ.̴̞̣͕̥̟̮̉ͪ̈́ͪ̓̚͞͝ ̸̴̛̩̥̠̤̬̦̪̩̹̤̻̦̬͔̫̰͉̰̈́̾ͬ͆͊͊̎̅͂ͯ̃ͤ̎ͧ͛ͬͦ̆͋͘͠ ̷͕̠͖̯̱̯̬ͣͬ̎̾̽̿̔͋ͤ̈͑ͭ̍̄̒̐̀́͡I̧̛̥̞͉͕̓ͤͣ̇̑̿ͮ̉ͧ́ͨ̀͒͋͌̓̐̎͟ ̵̶̛̥̙̙̞͋͌ͯͦ͒͐̆̽ͮ̈̾́f̸̙̖̻̖̠̞̞̼̮ͯͬ͊̇̓̃ͤ͂̉̓ͩ̇͢ë̵̢̨̪̘̱͙̹͙͚̮͙͓̟̤̝̬͓̮͊̐͗͑ͩ̒̑̕͟ͅa̡̮̼̼̫̤͆̓̅ͮ̋ͥ̀͆͢r̷͇̥͓͔̟ͯ̐̍ͯ̓ͦ͛ͧ̃͋͗͡ ̗̫͕̟͎̩̯͖̗͔̦̦̹͔̯̗͛͊̏̀͜ͅn̵̷̡̎ͣ̈̐̎̇͛͐̐ͣ̉͋̂ͦ̔ͩ̔̑͡҉͍̱̹̩̱̼̜̪̪͙̝̲̫̥̩o̶̟̥̜͙̦͖̘̳͓̔͂ͬͦͨ̇̚̕͜͝t̡̑͆̉ͮ̕҉̪̘̰̗̹̱͈̣̪̮͓́ ̷̤͈̦͇͖͈͕̝̖̭̲͚̹̳̖̑ͤͬ̐̉͌̌̿͆ͥ̾̂̄̈ͦ͟͟͞w̴̸̤̱̙͙̜̺̠͙͍̙͎̘̖ͤͬͥ̃̓̈ͨ̓ͩ̏̿̋̾̓͝ͅͅh̥̝̯̘̱̭̦̦̮̑̿̔̀̈́ͬͨ̇̽̅̓̿̃̌̀̚͟͜į͔̣̘̜̤̈̈̀ͥͮͣ̇̾͊̊͂̍ͯ͜͞͞cͫ̎̈́̈́̏̕͏̶̳̜̝̞̪̣̘̫̭̩̝̫̬ͅh̵̬͓͍͖͉͚̹̜̫̠͍͇ͤ̆̋̏͗ͫͤͮ͆͂͒͢͝ͅ ̨͕̫͉̭͚͙̼̻̰͇̜͖̘̤͊̇̈̐͊̄̈́̾̚͘̕ͅi̛͉͓̗̦̣̮̗̎͊ͪͧ͒̌ͣ͋̈́͌ͯ̐̋̍͜͟ͅs̎̓ͨ̈́̀̕҉̜͇̫̼͉͓̟͎̘̪̖̟ ̧̟̦̞̫̳͕̫̳̹͎͉̤̹̱̗̈͐̽̏̎͂́̍̍̂̏̕ͅn̵̤̗̰͓̯̥̼̮̺̰̟̼͍̤̫̬̟̠̂̊͂ͫ̑͝ͅo̶̡̮͔̞̲͈̬̭̩̪̥̫̫̠̻̎ͯ́̿̀͛̈́͒̔̓̅͒͢͝ͅt̸̖̦͙̟̳̰͚̩͎͕̣̹̼̝̜̭̮͆̓ͥ̏͒̆̒̾ͨͧͯ̋ͯ ̨̣̖̱̼̠̞̳͇̻͓̻ͤͨ̑ͯ̉̈ͣ̈́ͩ̋̈́͆̀͜tͥ̿ͬ̈̓̌̍ͭ̀̉̒̌ͨ̽̍ͥ͛̔̚҉̞͎̜͓̼̤͓̠̮ͅḩ̸̷̟͙̠͇̭͖̩ͭͪ͐ͦ͊̅͞ͅe̷̢ͪ̈́̃̊̇͌͒̂͋͛ͦ̐͢͏̛͍̰̬̗͇͓͖̤̬ŗ͑ͥ̃̏̔́̕҉̮̗̩̗̯̩͈̖̳̱̫̲̦ͅȇ̡͛ͧ̏̉̄̄ͦͫ̾̿ͩ̑͡҉̬̤͓̙̱̝̠̜̮̗̱͘ ̸͔̰͙̖̮̹̭͋ͪ̃̔͆ͧ̓̚͝͝ͅb̖̥͖̞͓̞͋̔̊̆̿ͧ͂ͤͫͣ͒͜u̩͈̪̙̘͇̪̰͍̯̼̖͕͍ͮ̋ͫ̃̂̀ͥ̅̌ͪ̓ͭ͋̎̽̐͆̚͟͞ṭ̩̲̯̻̩͓̯̟͓̬̳͎̎͗͌ͭ͗̅̈͛̂͒̕͢͡ͅͅ ̴̩͇̜̙͛̐ͣͪͣͭͯ͂ͫͭͬ͂̐̒̏͆̍̑͞ͅẗ̶͉͈͎̪̦͚̞͉̙̝́ͤ̊̽͗͂͘h̀̔͋ͣ͒ͪͯ̾͋͌ͥ͆̓̈̿ͧ̉̚̕҉̷̰͕̹̫̰͇̖̪̙eͯͥ̋̈̑̈ͤͦ͗̏ͫ̏͋͛ͭ͜҉̬̹͎̖̙͔̣͔̞̰̞͉̼̰ͅ ̸̧͍̟̯͔̼̮͔̻ͧͥͬͮ̿̋͌̒͋̔̅̽̎̒͛̊͛̀̀̚͡f̶̢̜̹̣̮̼̤̦̩͉̪͓̲̣̰̖̅͐ͨͪ͛͂̄ͮ̂̄̓̊́̕͡a̢̜̟̱̠̱̪̥̐̊ͦ̽̂̏͒ͣ̀̽ͯ͌ͨ͌̄̓̐̊̑́͞͝c̵͎̝̠̳̜̻̭̮̹͓̠̞̥͍̮͈̭̯͒̿̋ͮ̆́̽ͯ͊ͫ̈́̽̆̾̈̅̐ͧ̏͢t̨̤͍̤͎͔̩͚̬̬̝̬̝͇͇ͣ̇ͬͮ͡͞ ̓͂͆ͤ҉̛̣͔̖̗̭̠̠͎̣̘̙͠͡t̴̳̭̹̬͔̖̙̥̞͑̈͒͋̍̔̀̈́͞͡h͂́͒̅̓ͩͨ̽̄͐̀͏͏̮̭̝̘͍̰͚̙̳̬̯̪ͅa̢̛̮̗̣̳͉̜̖͙̮͙̫͉͓̥̳͕̳̞͒̎ͭͤ̄̒ͨ̽͑̾ͪ̎̒͘͜t̶͑ͣͪ͛ͦ̿͐ͭ̉͆͊̊̈́ͬͣ̔̇̕͡҉̗͇̳̜̤̫̘̹̗̙̜̭̟͖̗͕̜ͅ ̢́̍̀ͫ҉͙̗̺͙t̯̻͙̱̬̭ͣͥ̍̀͌ͣͪ̽̍̒͂̀ḩ̛͔̖̦̻̩͚͉̙̥̖̗̲̩ͤ̉́̾͋͑͂̓̾̊ͪ̀̂͡ͅè̢͍̭͎̦̫͍̫͔͕ͫͯͤ̈́̑̎̓͂̉̆͒ͥ̓̚͟r̵̼̹͔̗͕̙̬̻̎̿̇̒ͤͣ̒ͤ͂ͩ̌̄̑̚͠ͅęͮ̃͂́̂̏͆ͮͩ̈́͑̑̀ͤ̽̏̄͐ͨ͏͙̻͚̥̹̗̙̙̹̭̣̰̯͓͎̫̘͔̮ ̡̛̓̄ͪ̌̍̒̑̈̚͡͝҉̗̰̭̣̹̝͉̣͉̟͔͇i͙̯̮̫̘̯̫̦̺͉̫͎̐̈̐̒̊̽̎̃ͦ̐̌ͥͫͧͪ̾ͤ͘͝ͅͅs̝͇̬̣̱͖̣̰̟͕̯͔̲̲̼͒͋̓ͮͥ̅̊̓ͪ͐ͯͥ͊̀̃ͣ́̀̚͜͠ ̵̨͓͖̩̜̗̯̟͓̿̀ͣͯ̚͡n̵̯̤͓̞̯͇͓̠̻̠͖̈́͑ͩ̔̂̋͒̑̍ͨ͋̀ͫͪ̈ͪ͋͑̀̚͝͞õͭ̈́ͪ̈́ͨ̀̌͘͢͏̩̜͙̮̦t̷̸̢̘̹̰͍̲̱̤̟̭̩̪͍̳̥͙̟͇ͯ͆̾͂̆ͭ͒ͥ̂͐̿̊̅̎̽̾͂ͬ͢ͅh̴̴̘͔̯͍̝̭̟̻͈͂̑͑̀ͤ̔ͤ́̇̎̓ͧͦ̽ͫͦi̷̧ͭͭ̽̅̀͒̂ͫ͒͏̴͍̰͖̭̖͓̩ͅn̟͕̦̜͖͎̺̹̦̮̣͒͋ͩ̓̀̀͢͡ģ̵̒̇͋̍̋̒̆͂͗̆̓ͨ̒͒̈́̾͝҉̺̝̣̯̗̥̲
͚̖̠͈̅ͮ̈͑̆͑̑̅͡t̨̘͓̼̝͎̩͇̫̭̞͔̻̥̩ͬ̂̽̊̈́ͨ́ͮ̆͆̅͛͊̎ͯͬ̚͟͡h̄ͭ̿̎̽̈̉͊̊ͦ̏̃̅̀͒ͣ̚҉͈̙͙̙̻͇̳̯̘͙̰͈́͘e̷ͨ͑ͪ̚҉̧͉͎͍̫̦̗̭̹̙̕͢r̵̷̷̸͚̞̞̹̼̺͈̱͖̻͉͓͓͇̬̺̈̾ͭ̑͊͂̌ͫ̄ͦ̾̌ͮ͒͘ę̸͔̪͔͉͔͕͖̇̃̑̐̈̒̏ͪ͟͟.ͫ͊̉̅̀͋͌̃͐̋̔̌͂͞͏̴͔̜̟̦͍͍̜̞̰̙̘̭̙̙̱ ̡̢̰̘̫͙͇͉̹̙͚̤͈̰̥̠͈ͨ̈̿͑͐̒̌̽ͦ͂ͬ͐̑̽ͦ̅͑̃́́̚ ̵̸̩̻̬͕͍ͮͮͮ̀͜W̼̞͙͈̤̜̥͖͈̳̦̍ͭ̍ͬ́͆ͨ͆ͫ̈́͆̎͞h̯̼̳̜̣ͩͪ̍̂͊ͬͥ̀̀̇͒̄̌͊̀̀͜͜ͅō̴̩͈̘̩̯͚̫͖̟̘͙͖̳͌̾͊̏̐̉ͨ͆ͧ͗͋̃̒̋̚͘ ̢͖͖̜̣̱͈̹͓͓͍̤̣ͨ̂̊̇́͜dͧͨͦ̏̍̽̀̇͆̍ͪ͗͒̃͂̀҉̢̳̬̝̞͉̬̮͔͕͎̭͙͇͕̘̳͇̪͟͟a̸̛͎̘̞̺̟̠̤̳̜̤̞̖͔̝̪̹̥̻̍̆̄̿̂ͪ̂ͦ̀ͮ͆͊̇͠r̷̛̛̖̭̞̟̭̝̺̱̣̼̤̩͈̜͚͖̻͙ͪͤ͌ͩ͗ͬ̽͆͛͐̀̕ͅe̴̵̷͎̥̦͇̪̓̓̓̄̓͂̃ͥͤͪ̓̏̒̚͘ ͗̓̊ͦͬ̄͊̏ͤͨ҉̷̡͕̭̼̥̬̱̻͇̘̗͝ḻ̷̢̨̟̯̙̤͕͖̩̼̮̹̩͕͈͌̇͌̆̕͜ͅͅi̷̼̹̻̙̱͇̜̥̪̳ͦ̇ͥ̅͗ͨͨ͂̋ͯ̓ș̶̷̺̩̠͕̼̦̺̹̟̹̮̞̈́̒̋̇ͮ̋͆̈̏̋͛̍͑̉́͘t̴̢̯̠̥̳̞̙̦̦͙͈̜̒̽ͫ͑ͫ̍̉ͥ̈̊̿̊̀̂ͣͪ̚e͗͂͋͋̂͐ͬͨͪ́ͭ̉̍͑̑͗̄̚͏̷̱̙̪̮̗̮͈̘̣̜̙̻̞͖͖̕n̷̺̦̪̝̖̹̰̪̬̬̲̦͛ͩͬ̍̑̐̄͂̏ͦ̓͆ͬ̓̏͌̈̋ͤ͡ͅͅs̷̡̥̹̦̪̳̝̟̪͔̙͍͗̃̀ͯͪ̓̊̒́̀ͅ.̵̛̼̤̳̒̐͌͌̓̽͊ͮ̃ͧ̂̾͒͂͜͞͞ ̷̘̲̬̞̤̫̫͉̹̝͈̟͈̩̘̋ͯ̎̀̂̎̊ͪ͒̊̋̾̃ͅ ̸̧͒ͩ̍ͣͣͭ̒̇̍ͬͭ̎͛ͬ̀ͫ̒̂͡͏̮̥̳̮͙͖͓͉͈͖N̴͂ͧ̌̾ͤͤ̈̎̐ͤͪͤ̑̌̐͐̾̄ͤ͡҉̦̞̬̼̠͍̖̼̻̼̫̦̬̪̱̩ͅͅo̲̯̱̖̤̯̮̩̬̥̫̹̤̟̘̙̟͐́́̊ͪ̋̆͒̅̑̂ͥͣ̾̔͢͡ ̨͚̱̭̼͍̩͚͇͚̮ͩ͆ͣ̽ͯ͌͆ͥ̈ͨ͒ͥ͒̔̌̔ͣ͡ͅN̶ͪ̐͊̅ͩ̍ͦ̈̓ͬ̀͏̻͕͖͉̲͔̻̟̙̥̭͕̱̣̬͓O̜̱̗̪͕̜͖͎̭̳͕̹ͤͭͮ̽̀̕̕͡N̸̎ͣ̂̽̐̃ͬͨ̌̎͊̀͟͡҉̣͇͚̰̙̥̠̖͍͉ͅO̡̧̲̱̦̭̞̮͓͚͍̮̞̙̥̣̠̺̓ͯͪ̓!ͫ̒ͦ̉͗ͮ͛̚҉̢͇͚̬̝̲͍͕͖͎̕ͅ ̶̸̖̻̞̜̟͖̫͓̯̻̤̳̠̟̥͈̺͑͋ͯ̔̎̒͋̑͋ͧ̏̍͐̌͌ͩͨ̕͝ ̜͍̻̪̩͓̞̦͔̫̞͚͉͓̯͕̱͈̲̔̾͒́̄ͬ̇͋͑̾̋͗ͧ͢I̷̔́ͯ̄̒͂̈́͂̈̔ͬ̓̍́̚͢͝҉͙̳̼̜͈̥̳̮͕̪̣̹̳̞̫̼ͅ ̵͎̮͍͎̪̠͕̩̥̽ͦͫ̌̃ͯ͡ͅw̃̇̇̂͏̝̯̫̗i̥͓̜͉͐̏̆ͯ̆́͝l̨̨̛ͥ̂ͯͮ̿̿ͫ̾̇̐҉̨͚̫͔͇̳̤̜̼ͅl̇̌ͥ̃͊̾ͭ͐̍̉̉̋҉̴̡̪̯̳̪̬͉͔̳̖̗͕͟͞ ̵͒̃ͣ̐̐ͯ̏͑̋̾̃͏̸͍͙͍͚̟̮͚͕̱̤̠̭͓̺̥͈͠͡n̵̷̶̳͈̝͍̝̦̮̙̟̆͗̊̂̈̐ͤͯ̌̔͛ͅõ̵̶͖͙̺̭̳͙̳̩̪̫͕͍̯̪̟̞ͧ͌̿͐̓͂̽ͦ͐ͯ̔ͥ̓̽ͤ͘͜͞t̋ͪ͐̋ͪ̃͌̀̊̏̾͏̢̟̱̗̤͎̭̦̭̹̳̦̭͍̟͖͇ ̵̢͈̠̼͉ͯͩ͑̊̂͂̔̑ͤ͒ͯ̾͊̀͝s̡̤͕̝͍̖̲͚̗ͥ̊̽̄͐ͬ̎͋͆͠ͅę̷̬̪̱̮͙̭͇͇͔͍͓̙͛ͭ͒ͧ̽̆͊̈̓̓̏̾̉ͤ͢ͅţ̛̟̮̣̪̘̙̬̬̹̞̌̽ͤͨ̑ͪ̓͘͠t̡̑̅̊ͯ̓̂ͧ̄̅̈ͥ̒ͥ̌ͩ̃̄͆҉̺̗͎̰̞͚̥̺͉̳͎̪͇͙͉l͋̋̒̎͗̎̇ͥ̈́̀͛̏̽̉́ͮ̾̐̕͏͏̥̫̺͍͍̗̱̺̠͕ȩ̛̝̰̳̠̭̤̰̦͕͇̄̆͌͋́́ ̤͈̤̣̱͚̯͚̰͈̻̔͆ͥͣ̔ͮ̐ͥ̽̄ͪ̋̽ͣ̈̈́̐͊͜t̴̷ͯ̉͋ͧ̂͐̂ͩ̾ͤ̚͘҉͔̰̳̺̭̰̜̗h͆ͮ̃́ͬ͢҉̠̜̹͇̘̥̩͖̪͇͉̗̯͕̤̣̗̜͘͟ḛ̷̡̢̙͉̮̪̗̯͎̍ͤ̅̌̕r̨̹͓͍̘̥̮͚͚̰̖̜̬̳̔̋̈́̔̌́ͩ̈̿̒̔̈ͪ̎͗̒̀̉̅̀͜͠͞e̵̡͖̼̼̙̫͇̝̜͇̠̪̠̘̗̔ͬͭ̔ͯ́̆̎͜͠ͅ ̵̛̻̭̟͙̫̜͇̾͌̊̉ͥͩ͘ẃ͚͖͕̠̥ͩ̂̽̂́̚͠ͅi̓̃͑͊̀͐̑͋̔ͪ̈ͣ̈́̚͏̛͞҉̣͕̰̘̟̰̩̱̯͓͚̝̭̰l̗͉͔̱̖͔̰͎͖͔̩̮ͩ̈̾ͧ̋̀͟͡l̬̹̞̳̥̭͇͉͕͉̈́̃̅ͧ̋̅ͭ̕͘͞͡ͅͅ ̘͕̩̘͚̯̬͐ͭ̑̎͒̀̈̊̂̈ͬ̈̿ͦ̂̊̀̕b̵̳̳̘̙̱̲̝̝̼̊͋ͬ̎̉̓ͦ̿̐ͫ͑ͩͦͣ̕e̷̶̱͎̘̖̟̔ͬ̂ͭ̓̋̄͠ ̶͖͓̞̙̝̲͓̦͑̅͂̽̊̓͛̽ͦ̔ͤͤ̆͞n͈̺̻̲̘̹̳͆ͫͬ̃͋ͬ͊ͬ̒ͤ̀o̧̳͈̘̰̼̱͊̏̏̓̔̓̀͢͜ ̷̡̡͇͖̗̪̜̘̺̟̤͍̞̱̂ͯ́̃ͬ͛̑̉̒͋̀ͬͯ̚̕m̶͖̫̩͔̱̈́͊̈́̿͋̑ͨ́́͜ͅo̷̢̢̲͚̫̯͗͑̿̎ͤ͐̀̈̂ͬ̈́͒̀̆͋͋̌r̵̼̥̪̻̮͕̩̤̣̉ͬ̇ͪ́̄̃̔͒̓̚͟͞͠ę̲̫͎͍̳̙͔̖̤̼̣̲͓̈́͛̊ͥͥ̂͢͞,̵̴̹͖̲̠͕̝̻̰̺̳͙̜̲̥͈̠ͯ͐̃͋̍͂ͨͮ͗̉́͜͡ͅ
̴͉̠̩̮̟̣͍̣̩̫͔͐̏̌̀̉̔ͯͪ̈́̃̌̃̃ͣͮ̄͗̒̉̕o̡̰͓͙͈̲͚̞̜̝̰͇̞̭͂̌̽͛̐͆́͘r̫̱͇͕̫͈̪͖͉͕̥̳͙͇̍̈́̊̎̏͂̉ͫ̆̃̂͆̄̓̏̃̔͜͠ ̨̛̘̹̞̹̖͕̣̩̪̘͔̮̺ͥ͐̓̑̒ͫ͂̽̍ͨ͛͋̊̓̚͟n̸̴̵̻̯̠͔̜͓̥̰̐̽ͪͣ̀̆̽̏̌̑́̏͊ͬ̑͜o̷̰̞͔̲̫̳͍̳̪̜̱͂͋ͥ̑̽̆̎́͢ ̴̜͕͚̖̫̋ͮ̎̑̎̊ͫͤ̀͐̑̇̇́l̥͕̣͇̞͉̀̆ͥͩ͊ͯ̑̔ͥ̎̓ͤ̓ͧͯ̉́́̕͝͠e̵͓̤̬̭͒ͭ̐͂͊ͩ͐ͮ̌ͬͫͨ̊ͪ͂̕s̷̸̛̥̝̩̿̄ͯ͑̌ͣ̔ͦ͋̆͐͆ͬͧ̎͠sͯͧͬ̒͋̂̾̈́́̐͑̄ͫ̔̄ͭͨ͂ͩ̕҉̧̜̝͕͙͕̳͖̩.̨̡̂̎̂͂̀͊̈́̊̾̿ͯ͢͜͏̮͍̩̝̰̥̮̺͇̝̳̥͖̱ ̡͔̜͙͇̟͓̪̰̩̹͎̮͛ͪͮ̽̀̈̋͛ͧ ̸̧̭͖̙̥̳̗͔̱͎̬͉̹̦̟͔̭̩͈̥̇͌̓̐ͫ́̈͂̑̆ͤ̽ͪ̋̈́̽ͮͥͪ̀͘͢T̛̟̬͖̪͓͖͕̟͈̯͓͊̂̇̅̃̓̽̃̄̋̑̽ͬ̚͟͢͟͞h̸̪̙̺͚̠̹̘̆͐ͪ̂̈ͫ̉̿̊̔̂ͬ͂ͮ̊ͭ̅ͫͯẹ̸͕̜̺̲̼͙̺̜̱̙́̇͂͒͘͡͠ ͉̘̳͚̲͖̝̿͂̓̅ͤ͂ͤ̽́͢o̍͒̂ͤ̇ͮ͌҉́͠͏̷̙̼͓̤͍͕͇̲̱̳̥̬̬̯͇̣̪̬͉t̫̻͔̠̭͓͓̤ͤ͛̆̿̈̏͒̀͢͡hͩ̑ͥ̌͒̊̒ͫ̍̄̆̀̚͠͏̪̯͙̫̠̪̥͜ę̙̦͖͉̺̱̲̬͈̮̦͍͔̗̺̿͗ͧͮ̎̐ͩ͗̂͐̑̈̂ͫ̊́͝r̴̴̡͙̪̺̟͉̼̽̈ͧ̾ͦ̚͡ ̴̵͍̞̮̱̥͙̦͋́͛̍̈̓̋̀a̴̬̪͉̺̠̪̥͙͑̀̽̽͞pͩ̉ͭ̂ͨ̚͘҉̴͈̮̮̰͉̹̻̙̭́͡ͅṗ̷̭̘͇͖͔̦̘̳͚͉͎̗̗͓͒̂̉̈́̂ͥ͂̊ͤ͋̐͌̋̿͂r̭̦̙̗͈̥͓͕̗̂ͤ͊̉̂͒̃ͧͪ̂ͫͦ̊̊ͮ̀̚͜o͈̙̠̯͎̦͔̪̝̘̤̼ͯ̄͋ͮ̽̂͒̉ͮ̆͒ͦ̇̇̕ͅa̮͔̪̳̱͉̞͓͙͕̥̥͖̝͙̭͙̗̅ͭ̐̾ͭͮ̀͟͞͠c͖̖̲͎̻̉͌̇̐̏ͣ̓̑́́̕͢͝h̘͍̠̼̲͎̳͈̤̠̝̹̫̥̳̦͛̽̈̿ͥ̄́͛̋͐̒͐̈́̎̍̒̄́e̵̴̩͖̣̖͉̖̔ͥͬ̽̔ͮ͑̌̏̾ͦ̆̉̈́ͬ́̀͜s̷̎ͣ̒̈͌̌͟҉̣͉͓̳.̝̜̼̹͒̀̎͒͛̓̎͛̓ͩͣ͌͂̍̉̋̄ͤ̑̀͜ ̵̢̛̻̫̠͙͍̙̹̹̦͓͔̰̊̊͋̆͝ ͓̖͚̹̜̙̖͖̮̗͓̩̔̊͑̋̄̓̆̕͟I̢̨̳͍̫̪̜̝̼͙͔̪̙̯̙ͫͦͯ͑̽̅͌̅̈̊ͦ̚͞ ̢̖̤̱̤̯̤͚̤͖̖͙̮̠͈̜̹̹̈̃ͪ̎ͯ̽ͮ̓̑̽͑ͯ͒̌̊ͪ̕͢h̸̢̦̠͔̙͎̮̠̘̙̺̝̻̻̥̬̱̤́̾̌ͥ̒̓ͤ̿̄͟ͅa̧̗̹̗̱̤̫̤̾̓ͭͦ͆ͨ̉̓ͦ̏ͦ́͠v̸̧͍̻̪͓͎̜̣̂ͬͤͦ͑ͫͨ̽̂̉͌́̚e̵͖͈̻͖̝͐ͯ̌̅ͥ̀̕͞ ̢̠̘͉͔̭̰͈͇͈̜͎̳̱̗̫̼̂̽̎̌̋ͬ̀̋́́͆ͮ̈́ͤ͊ͦͫ̀̀͞ͅơ̡͋̀́̑ͤ̊ͪ̔̿̓ͮ̏̓̿͛̆͗ͧ̓҉̵̹͙̤̥̟̜͓̭͎̥̙̹̰̯̗͟ͅͅt̴̷̪̲̙͚͋̒́ͮ͋ͭ̓ͬ̉ͯ̚͜͜ͅhͫͩ̽̍͐̾̄ͩ̚͏̷̸͇̳͈͎͚͙̠̞͖̫̖͢ȩ̡̣̱̺̦͈̤̎ͧͨ̐̋ͦͯ̌̅̒ͭ͜͜rͪ̄͛̓̅͗̃̿̿ͧ̀́҉̞͇̥̮̤͙̰̜̞̹̗ ̸̶ͯͬ̏͊ͥͤ͛̏̀̓͘҉̴͍̭̯͕̯̺̟͍͎̞̼̥ͅt̨̡̬͉̰͈̝͔͎̬̮̟̗̲̼͉̲͕͕̪̎̒ͩͪ̋̅̈ͯ̈́̿͛ͥ̈́͊̎̃ͯ͋͐́͢ḩ̴̡͖͕̬̝͓̖̯̦̩͇͔͍̹̖ͤͣͤͬ͛̃̽̂̐̀ͨ̚į̪̠̼̝͈͚̜̪͈̮̜̥̄̽͐ͣ̕͞͡n̴̻̲̪̱̘͕̣̎̾̑͛̏͂̀̒ͦ̆̏̐ͯͭ̎̚͠ͅg̥͖̭͙̘͈̬͖͌ͨ̔̓̆̂̃̈́̿͋̊͑̔͂̇͡͡ͅͅş̯͎͕̩̗̜̜̜̙̩̳̮̙͌̔̆ͥ͑͗͛̐ͭ̊ͮ́.̴̨̛͇̳̹̥͈̪̞̥̝̠̾̄ͨͪ͛͌̋̆̀͟ ̸̢̰͖̭̺͚̮̟̦͍̯̰̞͉̻̈̆͆̃̾̿̓̒̄͢ ̴̮̟͚̟̞͓͖̬̱̰̓̍̇ͫͩ̌͐͛̽͋̂͛ͩͭ̔̄̋́͘͟͞A̸̋͊͌ͬ̉ͦͪͯͯ͏̡̼͈͖͕̩͉͓̹͖͘͜t̸̡̯͈̭ͩ̇ͤ̾̍͗̓͂̽̒̄̿̌ͧ̑͑ͅt̵̷̵̠̠͓̦͚͇̭͎̞̟̬̼͇̻̻́̇̋̂̾̔ͨͪ͒͗̋̿̉̓̋̿͐̈́ͨ́͝ͅą̷̜͓̫͉̫̝̥̘̻͉͕̗͇͙̃ͦ̃̽ͨ̓͝ͅc͊ͦ̌̂ͦͦ̍̓̐͋̀͌͞͠҉͏͖̻̣̙̭̘͕̩̰̤̲̩ͅk̴̲̦͔͈̼̰̠̪̘̱͓̪̬̈́̍̅͂́͟ ̧̡͎̰̞͖̦̪͚̘̼̮͇̝̙̜͓͈̹̮̐ͯ̃̂͒̆̿͐̔́͒͑ͧ̚̕f̹͔͎͎̟̣ͣ͛ͩ̏͊͑ͯͭͥ̊ͣ͗ͭ̔͆͌ͪ̓͝͞r̟̩͇͕̼̘̱̹͖̪̜̼̥̖̹̒͑̎ͧ͒̋͆̿ͧ̈̀̒̓̎̒̀̚ǫ̷̓͛̇̄̕҉͚͕̼͖̖͖̥͉̫͎̰̖̼̖͇̼͘ͅͅͅm̶̜̙̟͓̘̌̈́̏̆͂ͩ͢ ͂ͨ̿ͭ̇̿ͩ͗͗ͤ͒̓̋̽̚̚͏̸̭͉͉̣̤̯̬͡o̶͚̬̣̼͑ͮͬ͐͒̕͟͞͠uͩ͗ͩͪ͑̏͋͑̌̈̔̄͑ͦ͏̧̪̪̩ͅt͛͛̑̾̈́̾̅͘͝͏̢̜̠͖̮͚̺̯͚̼̰̰̲̫͉̺̥̝̩̣͢s̉ͬ̂̈́̌ͧͬͤ̀ͮ͊ͣͥ́ͤͥͩ̿͏̡͡͏̧͙̹͎̟̹̘̹̖̻̖̹ͅi̵ͬ͋ͪͭͨ̐͛̋҉̲̬̠̰̦̘̝̺̞̠̬̣̬̳̺̤̹̲d̴̨̨̹͔̳̖͔̝͇͙̣̂ͮ̋̇ͤ̓ͦ͛̿̉͒̄ͭ̌͛̿̚̚̕è̵͙̥̗͙̈́̎͛́ͬ̍̑̈́͝.̨̝̪̲̅̂̃̎ͫ̆̇̈͂ͨ̈ͨ͟͠͡ͅ
̴ͣ̑͂ͣ͆͛̀̚̚҉͖̭͍̘̰̩͙̪̞̲̰̼͚̟I̷̭͓̺̤̻̲̣͉̘͕͕͓͙̜ͣ̎ͫͫ͛̽̌̇̀̚͟͡n̨̛̠̯͖͙͙͈͉̼͔͉̠̻̺̼̼̙̩̘͊̉̐̾̒͐̌̀́̇ͪ̑́͒ţ̴̴͉͉͙͉̝͈̘̳̦̹͍̱ͨ̿ͮ̈̈ͣͮ͌̆̃̈ͦͫ́̚i̵͛̐ͨ̍̏̿͊͟҉͎̜̦͍̱̭̮̺͍͉͙̙ͅg̳̫̙͍̯͔̞͈̣̬̘̯͎̼̞͙ͥ̇ͪ͑͗ͨ̉͌̽̈͆ͩ̽́͠r̵̶̡̧̞͍̝̪͓̺̗̪̮̠̯̭̞̦̭ͩͦ͋̇͆̓̃̾̆̓͌̄͂̍ą̵̛̜̖̯̼̯̹ͩ͋ͧ̿̿̈̈́̍̇́̎̉ͩ́̋ͮͫ̚͞t̛̮̝̮͖͈ͤ̐̐͌ͤ͑̒́̕͟ͅï̳͖̹̤͇͖̼̘͓̱̮͎͔͔̟̥̼ͯ̒̊̋ͪ̀͝͡oͨ̉̓ͨ̏̒̒̎ͤͨ̃̋ͥ͐̀҉̴͏̩̞̼̻̖͇̟̻̦͕̀ͅn̢̺̤͍̳̤̼̭̖̯͔̤̣̩͓ͨ̓̏ͤͣ̂̓ͫ̍ͅ ̸̡̛͍̞̜̖̦͖̘̻̤̖̱͖̯̭̰̘͕̬͇̔̀̚̚̕͡o͆ͭͭ̉̓̊ͬ̽ͬ҉̴̪̞̘͕͚̝̤̀͞͞f̧̛̛̪̣̮̳͕̥̯͓͔̆̋̈͐̐͗͆ͦ̏͗̔̐̓̔͢͝ͅͅ ̨̱̠̗̥̻̭̻͈͕̫̇͋ͣ̈́ͣ̋ͭ̋̾̃̑̃̀̀̍͢͠s̀̌͌͐ͫ҉̗̣̞̟̣̼͔̞̙̻͙̜̲̩̫̹̘͙̮͜h̷̆ͥ͋͊ͥ̂̊ͬ͌̆͂̊͠͝͏̶̯̗̪̜ȁ̡̇ͮ͋ͤ̅ͧ̓҉͏͚͖͔̞͘d͑̌̀ͪͫͨ͏̵̨̤̭͖̙̘̹̤͙̳̜̥͎̝̳͕͍́͞o̶͊̃̔ͦ͌̏͊̔̓̎̔̓̾̅̏̽҉̗̲̞̖̺͎̲̹w̴̡̡̟̘̺̮̙͎̳̲̦̺͖̃ͬͧͭ͋̄͋͑̾̚͠.̵͎̥͕̻̘̞̩̯̼̩̩̭̱͇̲̼͚̦͙ͨ̋ͪ̒̋̔ͭͣ́̒́͝ ̶͔̳͖̯͙̥̟͒̅̄̆̊̏̀̇̒ͣ͆͑͘͟ ̴̧̯̺̩̹̺̳̘͇̮̝̭͓̹̻̋̄̐ͧ͗̽ͯ̕͠Ŵ̷̧̪̗͔̝̳̥̂̉̎̓ẖ̜̠̦̼̳͓̙̺͎̖͚̻̼͕̩̖͚͓̅ͧ̇̽͆͊͗͗ͦ̉̔̄̓̓ͬ̋̃̓͜͡a̬̝̗̘̥͇̦̞̣̬̮̔͋͒̐ͣ̒͊͐̓ͪͮ͑͘̕͟͡ͅṱ̨̡̧̖͕̠̮̻̳̞̪͓͆̓͒ͣ̽͂̃ͯ͋́͠ͅ ̷̛͉̩͍͖̙̀ͯ̈́͌̐͟͠d͚̘̗̲̣̯̝̘̘̘̱̫̄͆̈̆͋̆ͭ̆̽͛̉͜͟ͅö̢͌̇̾ͣ̉̂͐̉̆̒ͥͮ͒͗̚͏̯̭̟̟̠̥̰̙̪͔̦̣̝̹ȅ̀̀̓̉̕҉̴͈̹͖͎͘͞s̷̘̳̗͔̘̖͕̲̣̩̮͎̭͔͍̰̎ͤͫ̐̂ͪ ̸̸͎̝̮̳̳͉͓̮̗͒̄̚ṭ̨͍̫͉͙̼̘̓͗͂̒ͮͦͨ̾ͧ̅̏̐͌ͩͩḩ̼͓̭͔̮͚̻͉͖̲͓̲̈́̔͛͛̌͂̌ͭ̃͟͢ͅị̶̷͈͎͔̺̲̫̫͙͔̮̙̙͉̓͊̈̂̈͆ͦ̎͑̃̏̉̊s̠͍̭̮͍͓̱̯̫͖ͣ̈͋͐ͦ̓̑͂̈ͥ̍̏̐̅͜͠͞ͅ ̟̞̮͔͓̱̻̗̞̟̮ͨ͌ͦ̀̄ͩͭ͐̍̀͘̕͝ͅm̧̡̛͉͔̪̱̔ͭ̈́̇̏͆̉̐̾̚̚ě̷̟͔̖̫̱͇̱͇̜̜̞͙͍̱ͯͩ̄̀̓ǎ̧̅̑̓̓̌̅̇ͤͭ͗ͫ̔̈́͞͡҉̩͎̦̮̺̻̞̳̺̮͖̠̞͇̘ņ̧̛̛͚͓̱̌̇̋̓̚Q

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix crossed his arms over his chest as he stood behind Viima seeming to consider the establishment they were in. However he was already getting looks from some of the individuals so he tapped his foot impatiently

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Viima is a Matoran.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Kaama's bar):

"A Toa of Gravity with a Volitak", Viima said. "I doubt there's been a lot of those in the past hour. He was here very recently and we want to know why."

"Oh - oh, o-of course! Oh, heck of a guy, that Varan; quiet, but sincere! Oh, he just sort of... uh, ordered a drink, and kind of just - hung around, heh."

It,of course, sounded ridiculous, but Kaama was not much of a story teller.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Kaama's bar):

Viima was not a smart Matoran. Clever sometimes, and really persistent, but not that smart. But even he could see that Kaama was lying... or rather, twisting the truth.

"Varan, eh?" he said. "Well, he just attacked me and Zeth out there a while ago. And he was carrying something when he left this bar, not when he entered. What did he buy?"

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Kaama's bar):

Viima raised an eyebrow. "Alright then, I hope you don't mind if we look around a bit. We're trying to find clues as to where he went and what he wants", Viima said, turning to Chivinix. "Let's find something for you to sniff."

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix shot Viima a look while one of his hands flexed cracking what could be best described as knuckles

"Anything he touched will do..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Kaama's bar):

Viima raised an eyebrow. "Alright then, I hope you don't mind if we look around a bit. We're trying to find clues as to where he went and what he wants", Viima said, turning to Chivinix. "Let's find something for you to sniff."

"Uh - uh, sure! Search all you like!"

OOC: The Gray Phantom from Onu-Wahi

IC: 'Gray' (Fau Swamp)

She faded back into view of the naked eye as she skid to a halt in the middle of the underbrush, her light footing saving her from tripping and falling over. She remained still for a while as she paused to recollect herself after her strenuous sprint.

Crickets chirped, leaves rustled, branches creaked and wings beat and buzzed. She took a few steady breaths as she rose to her full height, her gray form almost merging with the foggy streamers that surrounded her.

She began walking.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: The recluse

The wild Toa roamed the boughs of Le-Wahi's tall trees. The peace of the jungle somehow always set his blood pumping. The cries of Brakas, the calls of Kahu, they were a part of him that he could never part with, as natural as the glow of his heartlight.

Something out of place caught his eye. A Toa, probably of Sonics judging by the color, walked along the forest floor, far from any cleared paths. The Toa considered ignoring it, but decided to at least watch for a little while. He stopped his wandering and perched himself high above the Toa, observing silently.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

She stood at the edge of a small clearing, seemingly surveying the surroundings, but a quick look at her face would've informed an observer that her eyes were closed. But being a Toa of Sonics, it was easy to guess what sense she was using instead.

And she was in fact using her ears, listening through the powerful natural ambience for the noises beyond, noises that other ears never would have been able to pick up, literally coming from several mio away.

Weakly, at the edge of audible comprehension, she could make out the buzz of Le-Koro; of civilization, of the world she was no longer a part of.

She dulled the noise a little with her powers as she used them to produce a twittering chirp that emanated through the canopy. She swiftly got several chirps in response, and she threw herself into a frenzied conversation with her winged fellows, a quick stream of clicks and whistles flitting back and forth.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

She heard the weak rustle of snaking vines, and turned to see another Toa lower himself to the ground before her. Her first instinct was to run away, and she almost did, but she noticed his wooden armor, and his rugged appearance, and very quickly she realized what kind of man stood before her; here was another that had turned away from civilization, taking to the wilderness. He was an outcast, like her.

She turned to face him fully, offering him a court nod.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Vrina from Po-koro, In all her drunken goodness

IC: Vrina

Despite being drunk off her backside Vrina had managed to make her way to Le-koro and to the actual village platforms. Now as she meandered through the koro streets, occasionally bumping into matoran and toa alike, she seemed intent on one location; Colx's Gym. So despite her drunken state she made her way to his gym and banged on the front door while slouching against it

"Colx! Get your big spiny backside out here and let me in!" There was a definite slur to her words

She shouted as she practically leaned against the door since it was the only thing keeping her up.

OOC: Hope that was too your liking Gear.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Kaama's bar):

"Can you point us to anything that was in physical contact with Varan?" Viime asked Kaama.

Kaama gulped. This was getting out of hand.

"I'm afraid the only thing he touched that is still in this bar is the glass he used - and I've already washed it."

Edited by Bioni-Man

OOC: Commencing character retcon.

@Vox Yes, it was

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

Colx's pipe was knocked out of his startled hand upon his hearing the unexpected banging on his door. For a second or two he stared with extreme irritation at the door, but it faded after he heard the drunken yell, for he recognized the voice.

"Well, Irnakk spank me if I'm wrong, but I believe I just got a drunk ex-sculptor on my hands"

Colx threw a quick look at himself in a mirror, judging the addition of his re-lit pipe a suitable attire, and made his way to the door.

He opened it to see Vrina come practically falling at him, now that the door was no longer supporting her. He caught her in his arms almost on reflex, smiling a little.

"So," he asked, "how's my favorite Kru-Toa this fine evening?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

And now he asked it. Kaama knew it was coming, but he had hoped to pass over it. Now Varan would be found, and Kaama would be punished.

"O-over there." He lowered his head. But then, he sneered to himself. They would indeed find Varan...but that doesn't mean they would get him alive.

IC: Varan

Varan finished his climb, emerging through the voliage and into a large clearing of Le-Koro. He saw no other Matoran around, which was good. The village was indeed large, but talk spread fast among the Le-Matoran. He would have to remain elusive.

Varan fully activated his mask, allowing him to disappear, his breathing becoming silent as well. The only indication of him being there was his shadow; however, with all of the overhanging foliage, it blended right in with the shadows of the leaves, and any normal person wouldn't know the difference.

And so, he began his trek back to the bar.

She nodded slowly, sending a careful chirp or two into the canopy again, botching the presentation a little. She felt a lot less uneasy around this Toa than others she'd met, but it was still uncomfortable having him watch her like that.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: the recluse

He closed his eyes and listened. Her chirps were virtually indistinguishable from the natural ones, an admirable reproduction. Taking a deep breath, he began to meditate. Contrary to the phantom's feelings, the knowledge of having another similar Toa nearby made the Toa of Plantlife feel at peace.

BZPRPG Profiles

Her strong hearing caught onto his steady breath; sure, methodical, and she turned to see him sitting there meditating, even as she kept up a rather interesting conversation with a Gukko (they were remarkably intelligent, she had learned), she turned to study him closer, her sharp eyes taking everything in.

It was clear immediately that he was a product of the environment; the wooden armor, the stained attire, his radiating aura of unity with his surroundings, here was one that knew the forest better than she, this was his home.

She slowly started growing more relaxed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Aidrak and Saedrak from Po-Wahi

IC: Aidrak & Saedrak

Rumbling could be heard from within a cliffside in the forest of Le-Wahi. Suddenly, the cliffside exploded open, revealing a long tunnel winding into the earth, and two skakdi. The skakdi duo proceeded to Le-Koro, where they stopped by the Le-Koro inn for refreshments.

"Say, didn't we see that drunk toa back there in Po-koro?" Saedrak said in his usual, inexpressive tone.

"I wouldn't worry about it." Aidrak replied. "Let's just get something to eat. I'm starving."

OOC: The duo is open for interaction

Edited by Toa Onaku

Vrina was caught off guard by the door opening as sudden as it did but even more surprised when Colx managed to catch her. However she now looked up at Colx with her eyes a bit hazy as she spoke slowly

"You know other Kru-toa? Dang and I dun thought i was special.."

However she merely tried to find her feet yet they seemed a bit to wobbly for her own good

"Eh.. My legs are like noodles.. All loosey woosey.. But this toa is drunk and has a hankering for information."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Actually I don't so you're both my favorite and least favorite Kru-Toa all at once. Ain't that special?" Colx responded with a bitter chuckle as he helped Vrina inside and let her down in an armchair.

"Alright," he said as he sat down opposite of her, "try to get a hold on that swimmy mind of yours for a second or two, will you, hun? What information are you after?"

As strange as this was, Colx couldn't help but enjoy himself at least a little, he'd expected Vrina's return to be when she'd demand he returned the favor he owed her, this was a different situation to be sure.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina placed a hand over her mask as she seemed to try and steady her hand

"Oh.. Never shall i drink in Po-koro again.. Never.."

With a sigh she leaned back in her chair

"So is Melna more than a friend?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx was silent for a long time as he pondered the implications of Vrina's question, eventually settling with a knowing smirk.

"So, you've met her," he began, "It's a miracle you survived if you told her how we know each other"

"But to answer your question; both yes and no, kinda. See, she's a bit like the little sister I never knew I had. Me, Helios and Melna, we've only really got each other, there hasn't been anyone else, and it never would have been without Melna, she's our life, the glue, and I do not fancy her"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina leans forward and jabs a finger at Colx's chest as she says accusingly

"You know.. I.. I.. I'd think you would be the type who would kiss and tell.. But apparently not. I felt stupid when i mentioned I spent the night with you.. Apparently you dun left that part out with Melna in the letter you sent."

She leaned forward a bit more as her head drooped and her finger bent a bit against Colx's chest

"But good to hear you don't fancy her.. Wouldn't want to have stepped on some other woman's claim."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Melna's not my type. Good looking, sure, but I would never be able to deal with that hyper attitude, so then I became her trainer instead, that way I get to yell at her with none of the repercussions" Colx remarked.

"And as for our little moonlight rendezvous, I didn't think that was the smartest thing to boast about to my students, they're the ones who are supposed to be living life here"

"And while it's nice to know you're not upset, I get the feeling you're not finished just yet. Am I right?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: The recluse

When he had finished his meditation, he opened his eyes, but remained seated, not wanting to disturb this admittedly fascinating Toa. Her power was not of nature like his, yet she used it to commune with Rahi all the same. Though his mask remained impassive, his eyes burned with interest.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Darnit all to Karzahni Colx, what are you doing?" a voice buzzed in the Skakdi's head as he delicately reclined Vrina back into her chair to prevent her from falling over.

"She just all but admitted that she's into you, and here you're acting like that's not important. GO FOR IT you moron"

"Look, Vrina, you're drunk, and not completely awake either, I think you should get some sleep, we can talk more tomorrow"

"That was the old me," Colx replied to the voice in his head, "this Colx does things a little differently"

She finished her conversation with the birds on a triumphant note with a joke, and turned towards the Bo-Toa who was sitting there. Like before, when she spoke it was without her lips visibly moving, and the voice sounded artificial, flat.

"H... hello"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: the recluse

The bark he wore creaked as he stood up. He offered a distinct, respectful nod to the Toa in his presence. He looked up at the bird she had been talking with and then back to her, tilting his head inquisitively. The question could be interpreted a number of ways, but he was just curious in general, so any answer would do.

BZPRPG Profiles