BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: @Dallidor pretty sure he knows. No need to correct someone every single time they make a typo.

IC: Ryzen

"Are we going to stand here and feel sorry for ourselves all day? Or are we actually going to do something?" Seriously, these people are so enthusiastic but they aren't doing much at all but talk and get scared.

Ooc: I'm very confused right now :(

IC Uzan:

Uzan placed her face in her hand and shook her head. "Those going to Ta-koro go now, please," she sighed "the rest of should get ready to fight." she was getting very annoyed, all she wanted to do was have a good fight, and to make some bugs pop.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Kigta:

We hear the sounds of trees crashing just as the others leave.

"Oh no! I can hear tree-fall! It must be the coming beetles!" I ready my frying pan menacingly. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Yeah, I realize the repitition. Just let it be.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Akhulii

Akhulii felt torn between staying and leaving. He said it himself, there was more good in getting help from the outside than the suicide mission these others were trying to pull off, but he still felt guilty to leave them. They were risking their lives for this...

But he shook it off. They're risking their lives for something they can't win. We need to get to Ta-Koro!

Akhulii looked to Lain and the other companions that planned on trekking back to Ta-Koro and nodded. "Then we must go now."

He turned to Ryzen. "Well, I guess it's here we part..." He pulled out a small bag and took out a hefty amount of widgets and handed them to Ryzen. "Payment for your services, though I guess friendly company isn't something you can put a price on. It's been great traveling with you, and I hope we meet again..." He made a small, sad smile and then had to turn to leave. Mata-Nui protect these fools...

OOC: Akhulii plans on going back to Ta-Koro!

IC Uzan:

"Good luck guys," said Uzan waving to the group heading for Ta-koro.

Uzan felt a chill of terror overcome her for a moment after hearing the tree fall, but only for a moment. " So how many of us do you think are going to die today?" she asked the others.

OOC: @Gengar No I had no clue :P

IC Izzun

"Hm." said the Toa of ice. "It would appear, if we keep our blockade well protected, none will die. Of course, since they're weakened by cold, Ryzen and I will be doing the most of the work. You two just try to make sure we don't get ambushed from other directions."

He looked at the beetles. "Karz, if only they were bigger they'd be easier to handle."

IC Izzun

Izzun heard the crash of large trees. The crashing was terribly close.

"Okay guys, this is it!" He stated, bracing himself on the wooden platform. The entire Koro rumbled a little, and the row of trees blocking their row started to teeter.

The Bugs were here.

IC: Ryzen

I stared at the bag of widgets Akhulii had given me. Not what I was looking for..but we will meet again, Akhulii. I reached for the spear hanging on my back, ready for anything. 

"Hey Turaga, you look like you have quite the experience. Do you have a plan for this? Or does anyone, really."

Ic: Artem

"All willing and able please follow me away from the tree cover. If you see a bug do NOT fight it; Just run. Please follow me to that boulder-" Artem pointed to a large rock formation "-over there and we will set up a plan. now RUN" And he ran.

Ooc: anyone whos going to Tak-koro just say so

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

As Akhulii went down the steps he saluted the turaga. He then moved to meet the one who called himself Artem. "The name's Akhulii. Professional alchemist and brewer! Pleasure to meet you. But I'm afraid we ought to run. This place seems it is about to go to karz with those bloody beetles..."

He followed Artem's instructions and they began to go as fast as they could to the rock. He swore he saw a beetle soar overhead but he didn't stop. He made sure to have his disk at the ready.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC - Kahal [Le-Koro]: 

The hunter paid no mind to the second group as he climbed on top of a hut and looked over the area. The beetles were far larger than he ever expected and he suspected that there was something unnatural about them. Kahal notched an arrow and crouched down as he prepared to take down as many as he could.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC Haki:

"That is a wise decision, my icy friend, Funneling them to a single point will allow us to thin them out much more easily."

As he said this, he summoned several stones of granite,each roughly the size of a fist. Haki was not a warrior by any means, but he still knew a few tricks.

Standing proudly, staff braced in the ground, The Wizened Turaga spoke with a tone that spoke of his days as a Toa, "Let us begin."

IC Izzun

"Now you're talking!" said Izzun. He motioned to Ryzen, and walked towards the ledge to create the ice walls. before doing so , he looked up towards the hunter. "What kind of a mass are we dealing with, from your vantage point?"

Edited by ghidora131

IC - Kahal [Le-Koro]:

He reached into a pouch and grabbed a rather crudely repaired scope that seems to have been salvaged from an Akaku. The hunter placed it over his right eye and adjusted each leather strap tightly around his head. Kahal leveled his bow as he looked on at the mass of beetles that approached.

"Too many. Best bet is to hold out for as long as you can before retreating."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

Ic: Artem

As they reached the rock, Artem spoke to his companion. "only 2 of us, eh? Well, nice to meet you Akhulii. So I'm not too sure how far the koro is from here, but i know that if we travel in this general direction-" Artem pointed to the east "-I think we'll be fine. You probably have a better sense of direction than I do." Artem wished that it was his honor that compelled him to leave the koro. But he knew tat it was, in fact, his unwillingness to die.

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

OOC: I'm with the ta-koro group

IC Lain

"If it's alive, I can kill it and skin it. You two ain't about ta go hungry."

I find myself taking a liking to Akhulii, his parting with his employee/partner Ryzen was rather touching. And the man himself seems honest and good-intentioned enough, I'd like to see what kind of help he needed a Bo-Toa for. The De-Toa Artem seemed a good enough person as well. I wasn't too sad leaving the others behind anyhow.

Bunch of bloody crazies they were.

...but close to it

IC: Uzan

Uzan noticed bugs coming from the opposite direction than before, "Um guys should their be bugs coming from this side too?"

OoC: I didn't over step my limits here did I? Also goodnight I got get up early tomorrow.

Edited by toa grimlock

IC Kigta:

In the heat of battle, I take a particular affinity to the frying pan. It is hard and metallic, yet light and versatile. I throw it in the air, flipping it, then catching it and bringing it back down on the swarms of beetles trying to jump on me. "Woo hoo!!" I am loving the fight. I grab a flying beetle with the pan, and jokingly ask the group, "Anyone up for Fried Beetle in the morning?" I take the beetle and throw it at another group, scattering them. 

OOC: should Nuju Metru be here for this, since only he's allowed to control the beetles?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Hm. Talk to him about that.

IC Izzun

Izzun's little funnel plan worked, and in the nick of time, too. The bugs hit the thing like a hammer, and funneled down through it until they reached the small opening. Izzun and Ryzen were waiting for them.

"Say, Ryzen," said Izzun, shredding any bugs that came out, "Sorry we couldn't get subs."

IC Kigta:

Kigta is now in a battle-frenzied state; so frenzied in fact, that I had to switch to third-person to avoid melting the brains of all who read this.

"Subs? Who needs subs when you have fried beetles?!" Kigta yelled as he crushed beetles by the throngs with Midgetnir, his mystical frying pan.

OOC: sorry, i was reading "ask vezon" and vezon must have infected me with madness

OOC: The rest of the people this character has been interacting with have been offline for a while, so I'm just going to go ahead and start squashing some bugs. I guess Voran and Marda can catch up the next time their players are online.  B-) 

IC: Zaara. 

Before Marda could answer her or Voran's questions, Zaara heard the sound of commotion up ahead, and, on impulse, took off towards it. Instincts she hadn't even known she had kicked into full force, and she burst through the trees to find them swarming with huge, fist-sized black beetles, which seemed to be eating the wood. In the distance, well away from the swarm, but still close enough to be threatened by it, was what she could only assume to be the village of Le-Koro. 

She could hear sounds of fighting somewhere in the distance, almost drowned out by the incessant buzzing, but the thousands-strong swarm was between her and who or what ever it was. It wasn't her problem anyway.

These beetles were unnatural, that much was obvious. They gave off a definitive aura of... evil. They were a threat to the village, and they needed to be dealt with. Even though her memories were fuzzy, she knew her duty as a Toa was to protect the Matoran. If the beetles ate the trees supporting Le-Koro, they would lose their homes, or their lives. 

Drawing a pair of throwing knives almost without thinking, she charged them with her elemental energy, and flung them into the swarm. A searing arc of plasma crackled between the two blades as they flew through the air several bio apart, cutting like a scythe blade through the swarm, killing several dozen of the mutant beetles before the Zaara released the remaining energy all at once, causing the knives to explode into glowing molten shards, cutting more of the beetles apart. 

Zaara lowered her arms. The effort had exhausted her. It had been too long since she'd used her powers. She didn't even know how she'd pulled off that crazy move. And, to her horror, despite the quantity of beetles that she'd fried, it hadn't made any kind of discernable impact in their numbers. 

There were just too many of them...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Akhulii nodded at the conversation. He felt that these two would be good companions. He had just met Artem, but he liked this toa's sense of responsibility and in general, he seemed nice enough. Akhulii had warmed up to Lain. At first he had his doubts, but he could see Lain was good company to say the least.

"Alright, I say we follow the advice that we stick closer to the shores. The route I ended up taking here might be dangerous now. It's best we stay out of sight from any beetles. I don't think they would sit by the water when there's so many trees for them to eat."

Akhulii looked at his old bamboo disk. Though it had some small and thin metal plates around some parts on the edges, it was mainly wood and would be ineffective against the beetles.

He went into his large bag and dug around for the emergency dagger he brought with him. He pulled it at and looked at it; it was nothing spectacular, grey metal and little designs like waves to represent Ga-Koro. It glinted with green from the bright canopy above. "I don't think I've used this old thing for anything except cutting fish! But it'll have to do. Fighting bugs that eat wood with a wooden disk doesn't sound like it'll do well."

He looked up at this "team" and holstered the dagger. They had to make it to Ta-Koro, for the sake of the Le.

IC: Uzan

Uzan laughed at the on going conversation, distracting her. Not good. Three beetles jumped at her. She shot a bolt of plasma at two of the, quick frying them, and cut the third in half.

"Fried beetles right here," she chuckled