BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Excelsior (Prospect of Whitby)

The Vortixx inspected one of his fingernails over his pint. "I feel like having another beer wouldn't help at this point, Rakau." His exoskeleton, although currently deactivated, was still currently fixed into place on the ex-crime lord's limbs, ready to be switched on in order to escape the room in the increasingly likely chance of a bar fight.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Eztanda - Inn, Le-Koro

I stare at the  scene over the top of a grubby glass flagon. I'm not a big drinker, but you have to show you're making an effort. This situation could get out of hand quickly...Jac might be laid back, but it's just for this reason that he can be a bloody abrasive ####### in an offhand kinda way sometimes. I sigh inwardly. It always seems to fall to me to keep him in check. Well, I owe him that much at least, I guess. I owe him a lot. So being bothered to calm him down is the least I can do.

"Jac." I mutter, almost under my breath. It's a breath that has an edge to it.

Kathok

IC Jaco

Being a Fe-Lesterin, Jaco was immune to edges like the one in Ez's single-breath sentence. He was quick to fling his feet up on the bar top, wriggling the supremely mobile toes on his jika-tabi.

"They're called jika-tabi, mister mezzo-soprano. You got a problem with traditionalist foot wear?"

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

IC: Eztanda - Inn, Le-Koro

Oh Mata-Nui. This time I sigh out loud. Jaco can just be so bloody infuriating sometimes, to be honest. It's just like he has no idea of the reality of the situation. It gets quite irritating. No, no no, shut it. Keep it under control. Come on, you've been quiet all day, #### off. "Jac, calm down ya moron. Seriously, he's ####ed. Leave it."

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC:Lerada

With a nod, Lerada pocketed his two Lightstones again and followed Adamas over. Picking out a pair of Heatstones, he slid the money over and pocketed them alongside his Lightstones.

"Simple. Well. I wouldn't suggest we just wander off into the jungle, we'll get lost or end up as some Rahi's lunch. We should have an idea of where to go first. Any ideas?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

Wokapu blinked only once before regaining control of his composure very quick. He was never one to gawk or show any sort of uneasiness towards odd-looking beings. He wasn't always perfect at it though. This vaguely insect-like being however…

Well, I've seen stranger, Wokapu thought, Actually, no I haven’t…

“Why yes, I am a Toa. Don’t let the armor throw you off, I’m a Toa of Air,” replied Wokapu. “Are you a tourist as well? I’m kinda trying to find my way around here to get some travelling supplies.”

ic: No. I travel light, but it would be... calming to have another toa of air travel with me. Where are you headed?

IC (Rewera & Aparangi):

The two Toa exchanged a look followed by a brief nod, then followed Kythera through the busy Le-Koro walkways spanning between trees and canopy.

After a few minutes of quiet walking, Aparangi turned to Kythera and asked:  

"Say, what news have you heard from the other villages, outside of Ko-Koro? I've been a bit out of the loop lately - what did I miss?"

Rewera remained quiet, but listened closely too, equally curious.

IC: Kythera

"Not much, I'm afraid," The vortixx admitted, glancing over to the strange pair as she lead them towards a much more sparsely lit section of the Koro.  Here, the trees were older, larger, with a canopy so dense one could almost mistake the dappled sunlight squeezing through the leaves as nighttime stars.  The assortment of lightstones and torches lit the walkways, storefronts, and dwellings; with little sign of the technological advancement that the rest of the Koro displayed.  Despite the atmosphere, the platforms were just a crowded, and Kythera nearly had to push her way through to get to one of the more trafficked establishments.

"Camping out in the middle of the jungle doesn't do much in terms of news, or keeping up with gossip."

So hiding among the masses wasn't her favorite thing to do, but it certainly was the easiest in Le-Koro.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Jaco

His people had a bevy of curious traits, quite different from the traits that matoran had, or any other species separated by elemental affinities. Things like resistance to poison or alcohol and enhanced vision. Or in his case, resistance to metallic weaponry. He ducked the first disc and, likely to the others surprise, caught the second spinning razor in his right hand, giving it a quick inspection before tossing it back like a Pakari-fueled frisbee.

...but close to it

"#####." The Vortixx slowly got up from his seat, making sure to keep out of Rakau's firing line. "You're a real idiot, aren't you?" He shouted in his companion's ear over the mounting noise level from the other people in the bar who were clearly quite distressed by sharp metal disks flying around.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Jaco

Ha! Someone who had owned and operated an MMMA approved dojo wouldn't fall for the ol'chairaroo! With the additional strength provided to his neck's stabilizing muscles by his Pakari and natural hardiness of Lesterin and Fe-elementals, he was able to charge through and tank the chair, budging nary a centimeter from the impact. He launched an offensive of his own with a fist aimed towards the nerd's torso. "EAT THISSS!"

...but close to it

IC Thak:

Meanwhile, a certain ruggedly handsome Fe-Skakdi watched the action from a table just a little way over.

He certainly hadn't expected a bar fight in Le-Koro of all places.

For now, Thak was content to just sit and watch the free entertainment, as well as enjoying his drink.

OOC: open for interaction

IC Thak:

Meanwhile, a certain ruggedly handsome Fe-Skakdi watched the action from a table just a little way over.

He certainly hadn't expected a bar fight in Le-Koro of all places.

For now, Thak was content to just sit and watch the free entertainment, as well as enjoying his drink.

OOC: open for interaction

IC; Toa Kamkika: the skakdi looked rather drunk, so he decided that it was a prime time to start a fight, get some armor, and maybe, just maybe, get a new weapon. activating his huna and stepping forwards, he drew his spears and thrust one at the creature, only hoping it would strike.

IC: Eztanda - Inn, Le-Koro

Oh for Mata-Nui's sakes. I exchange a weary glance with the vortixx on the other side of the fight. I know him, or...who he used to be. Last I heard, the Ussalry had finally got to him, but it seems that isn't the case any longer. I make my way over to him, making a sign for him to stay silent. I move round behind the swaying drunkard, engrossed in the fight. In an instant, I've whipped one of my axes out, using the handle like a kind of garrote to move in front of the toa's throat, before I pull back with enough force to topple the already drunk shorter being.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC Thak - Bar:

The lesterin had guys, the Toa had guys. This was turning into quite the escapade. Thak was glad he'd come.

Or he was, until some one stabbed him clean through with a spear.

It punched through his lung, and he exhaled involuntarily, his oxygen supply now cut in half.

That said, he'd not been a treasure hunter so long to be put down so easily.

"Agh! Assassin!"

He switched to thermal vision, and swung a fist right at the Toa's left cheek.

Excelsior's head whipped around at the cry, quickly zoning in on its source- a Fe-Skakdi with blood currently spurting out of his chest. Lovely. Wasting no time, he activated his exoskeleton- more to prevent any damage caused by his gun's recoil than for the extra speed granted by it- took aim, and fired a bullet towards the space where the Skakdi's assailant would be, assuming that they were using a Kanohi for camouflage and were therefore either a Toa or a Lesterin.

OOC: Excelsior attacking Toa Kamkika.

VBWj75sh.png