BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Trava (Le-Koro)

Trava chuckled, balancing her torch with a finger.

"No, I think you're playing enough games for one person already."

"Long story short, I'm a hunter. My old man was a travelling merchant, so I've never really had a specific place to call home. I've learned to make it where I find it"

"Le-Wahi's my favorite part of the island, but I might be heading out soon, it's been a while since I've been to the other Wahis."

"You? You get out much?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "You said it, this place is awesome!" the jovial Su-Toa replied, turning to face the voice.

Uh oh

UH OH

QT SIGHTED OFF THE STARBOARD BOW SAILOR

MIND THE DECK

Thankfully, where he normally would have second-guessed himself, he'd consumed enough punch laced with liquid relaxation to keep conversation flowing at a steady, easy pace, but not enough to be much more than a buzz. Hangovers sucked way too much, he'd been down that road before and his head had felt like it was EXPLODING the next day.

Okay alright back on topic casual conversation with girls

"You take part in the whole... what was it, again? Bug killing, right?" he asked, fact-checking with Lain via momentary glance. "You one of today's heroes?"

Nailed it Ash you are a master

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered what happened to that Po-Toa he meant to drag into the mix...

Eh, probably fine.

helo frens

IC: Alfon

"Nope." I said, unexpectedly disappointed with myself. "I've been stuck in Le-Wahi for god knows how long. It's practically my home now."

"As much as I love it, I miss travelling like I used to. Unfortunately, I can't really say I've done anything to smooth over that issue."

I paused. I didn't realize I felt this way. Didn't realize how long I'd been stuck clinging to the past.

"Who knows, maybe I'm due for a change." I shrugged. "But a hunter, eh? Nice. I'm guessing you like it or you're good at it or both; not exactly what you'd expect from a merchant's little girl."

IC: Trava (Le-Koro)

"It's not a shame to admit it, as long as you do something about it."

"And yes, I love being good at what I do, that's what I, uh, love about it" she affirmed.

Trava felt remarkably at ease, in a way she hadn't ever done in Le-Koro before. She felt like right now she could do whatever she felt like without ever worrying about the consequences.

"...not exactly what you'd expect from a merchant's little girl."

"No, no it isn't." she replied, simply, not wishing to continue along that thread of conversation.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Alfon

"Mhmm." I hummed, curious but not prodding. If she didn't want to talk about it, I was okay with that. Besides, with my place coming into view, I doubted there would be time to bring up another topic.

Catching the torches for the last time and stepping off the log, I made sure to put everything away properly before pulling out my keys.

"This is it." I said, the lock giving away after I fiddled with it for a moment. "Nothing fancy but I get by."

The door swung open to reveal the hut's decently-sized interior, furnished with the barebone essentials of any house and little else. The tacky couch I liked so much left me feeling a little embarrassed.

"..."

What now?

"You want a drink?"

IC: Trava (Alfon's Hut)

Trava took a few glances around the interior of Alfon's lodging. Truth be told, it wasn't often she was inside a private residence, let alone as an invited guest, but she knew more or less how they worked. As far as she could tell, everything was there that should be. Basic necessities, simple comforts, the works.

But it didn't look overstuffed or flashy. She liked that about it; it felt like what mattered here was the person living here, not the scenery around him. Still a far cry from not needing a fixed point to call home at all, like her, but hey, still pretty nice.

"You want a drink?"

Trava simply nodded, and stepped slowly towards the Vo-Toa as he filled up two glasses and offered one to her.

"Bottom's up" she said, as the glasses clinked together...

And then stuff happened.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "You take part in the whole... what was it, again? Bug killing, right?" he asked, fact-checking with Lain via momentary glance. "You one of today's heroes?"

IC:

"I wish," I drawled, carefully setting my gaze to work on checking the stitching of my jacket. I'd heard about the bugs pretty quickly after I'd left the Bright-Star, and if I hadn't felt like dirt for killing Tallix, I sure felt like dirt for having missed this chance to help people/save the day/do hero stuff.

Not that I was self-conscious about that right now or anything sheesh.

"Naw, just got here, actually," I added, my eyes flicking up to Goldenrod's own. "Popped round the party for the free booze, free food, and free conversation. How 'bout you? You know the dude who was getting lucky back there?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Sorta... just met him, really, but he seems pretty cool. He and my buddy here just... disagree on a few things, it's all good." he said, taking another sip of his own punch and trying to not get too enthralled at the coy smile on this girl's face.

Sheesh. Getting kinda warm in here.

"Same story for me. I just sorta wandered in to check things out and suddenly, BOOM," came the accompanying gesture with his free, non-drink carrying hand. "One of Kongu's legendary parties is on. You know you can't turn one of those down."

Clinking his mug against Lain's in an odd yet well-meaning attempt to cheer him up, he continued trying his luck.

"So, I'm Ash. You?"

helo frens

IC: Praxis

While the Koro had been getting successively more steamy the uptight Ba-Toa had approached the bar and asked for a drink. When the bartender asked him what he wanted, Praxis paused, scratched his head, mumbled something and waved dismissively, prompting the bartender to shrug, rummage around the bar for a minute, and subsequently return with the equivalent of a Mai Tai, grinning knowingly.

Truth be told, the Toa of Gravity didn't drink a lot - if he did, his might not be quite as tight all the time. Who knows (I do, but that's beside the point). As such, Praxis stared at the drink for a moment or two, unsure of what to make of it before tentatively taking a sip. And then another. And another.

Eventually he'd finished the drink and sheepishly asked foor anotherr. and then another., and thn anotherr

oh man these were good, he thot

wait a sec misshing some letters there, lighk a.. oh no wait there they were, in the lighk

lighk -- > thot

lik -- > thoght

oh still missin some lettersh

hmm an 'e' and a 'u'

e u

eh u

"Eh you..."

he approashed a couple dudes puttin there cups together in some sorta cup-wrestle

"mind if I schit down here...?"

• Upvote 2

IC:

"I'm Lumira--," was what I had managed to say before the most drunken Toa of Gravity that I had ever seen in my life walked into the group.

And I thought -I- was sloshed wow.

"Uh, no problem here," I answered Mr. Drunk, before turning back to Goldenrod Ash.

"Thass cool, Ash. And who's the grumpopotamus over there?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Lu-mi-ra." he repeated rhythmically, nodding in approval. "Pretty name. Musical."

I like it.

"And who's the grumpopotamus over there?"

"Y'know, that's a good question, Lumira." He said, turning his head to scrutinize Lain. "I took your whiskey but never got your name, did I? Don't be shy, brother." he said, clapping the mugwielding Toa on the back heartily.

"Introduce yourself to the pretty lady."

helo frens

IC: "Pre-tty much. He gave a bottle of booze to me and we talked a bit, so we're already buds, but yeah. What about you? Got any friends around here?"

It was taking an increasing amount of willpower to not crack open that bottle. He probably should call it quits once he finished this mug.

Maybe ooooooooone more, if he shared it with someone.

We'll see what happens. Night's young!

helo frens

== Le-Wahi Jungle - East of Lake Pala ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC:  Doseki looked over at Fulmen with an undefined expression on his mask after the Vo-Matoran mentioned Muakas.  "Let's not jinx anything friend. Besides there are worse things out here in this Jungle than Muakas..." Doseki removed the stones he was using to hold down the map and rolled it back up before taking it back over to where Scorpio was waiting. He then turned back at Fulmen and gave him a very serious look before saying only one word. "... Me." All the while Scorpio was agitated and chattering behind them. His tail was twitching as if it was priming itself for a strike. Scorpio's agitated state was not lost on Doseki as he placed the map back into his pack.

Doseki looked around as he fidgeted with His Rahi's restraints. "I think we should get going. Something has Scorpio on edge." With a flip of a belt Doseki quickly removed the protective gear covering The Nui-Jaga's claws and stinger. He then just as quickly placed them in a saddlebag and mounted the Rahi in a single motion. "Let's move out." Tugging on the reigns Doseki moved the small party forward deeper into the Le-Wahi Jungle.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

That's a good question there, Ash.

Well, Halyx was probably still around somewhere, either shaking his head in disapproval at my recycled advert or hunting for new members to fill the ranks of the dwindling Toa Voya. I guess you maybe count Kunitu and Ranok as friends - I mean, they had just seen me at my lowest and the Commander had been a real comfort for me - soooooo....

"A few, guess," I finally said, shrugging, "here and there."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: You know, this village isn't such a bad place. I could stay here a while.

The thought came to him under no real pretense, to be frank. In fact, it was about the same in how errant and directionless it was as his own path through the former home of the seemingly disbanded Island Liberation Front. To say nothing of his life as a whole ever since the Rahkshi attacked. Aside from hunting the odd bounty every now and then, it mostly consisted of travel.

No real destination set, just mindless covering of distance, with the only operative direction being "forward". Were that still the case, he would probably have already left. Something about this place made him want to stick around. He wondered why.

It was quiet, tranquil, and well entrenched within nature. The people within were relatively friendly, and had familiar... he wasn't sure what to call it, but familiar ways of being to him. How they moved, how they spoke, how they acted. Especially the impromptu leader, Esao. He could have sworn Jol was a Fa-Toa...

It all made sense once that name popped into his head. This place reminded him of the closest thing he'd ever really had to a home. That little clearing in the forest. Funny how he'd made his way back here in the end.

Yawning, he propped his sword up against a nearby wall, putting his back to it and slowly sinking to the ground.

Within minutes, he had dozed off.

-------------------------------------------------------

IC: "You guess, huh?" he repeated, now finding it to be his turn to raise an eyebrow. Folding his arms, he gave Lain a quick shrug of his own before diverting his attention back to the matoran.

"Whatcha mean by that, if you don't mind my asking? Get into an argument, or something?"

Now, his interest was well and truly on the subject at hand. Whenever there was an I guess or something similar in regards to friends, there was always something behind it, and knowing that made him curious.

Maybe he could even help.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

== Le-Wahi Jungle - East of Lake Pala ==

IC:  Doseki looked over at Fulmen with an undefined expression on his mask after the Vo-Matoran mentioned Muakas.  "Let's not jinx anything friend. Besides there are worse things out here in this Jungle than Muakas..." Doseki removed the stones he was using to hold down the map and rolled it back up before taking it back over to where Scorpio was waiting. He then turned back at Fulmen and gave him a very serious look before saying only one word. "... Me." All the while Scorpio was agitated and chattering behind them. His tail was twitching as if it was priming itself for a strike. Scorpio's agitated state was not lost on Doseki as he placed the map back into his pack.

Doseki looked around as he fidgeted with His Rahi's restraints. "I think we should get going. Something has Scorpio on edge." With a flip of a belt Doseki quickly removed the protective gear covering The Nui-Jaga's claws and stinger. He then just as quickly placed them in a saddlebag and mounted the Rahi in a single motion. "Let's move out." Tugging on the reigns Doseki moved the small party forward deeper into the Le-Wahi Jungle.

IC (As Fulmen) "I'm gonna stand further away from Scorpio, I don't want to get struck down by accident if it swings one of its claws or that poisonous stinger." Replied Fulmen as he walked at a quicker pace. The jungle felt very unsafe to him and after the incident with the bog snakes and nui-jaga, the matoran of lightning had little desire to stay in the forest for long. Behind them, a Muaka was silently crawling behind them. It had no interest in the matoran or the Nui-Jaga, it was simply on the prowl for its prey. Unfortunately, the Vo-Matoran turned around and screamed, alerting the cat and it roared back in response, thinking the sand blue creature was trying to assert its dominance. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

ooc: oh and he jinxed us, there is a Muaka.

== Le-Wahi - South East of Lake Pala ==

IC:  Doseki looked behind them when he heard Fulmen scream. He seen the shadow of the Muaka just as it let out a horrific roar of its own. Scorpio spun around at the sound of the Rahi's roar throwing Doseki from his back and letting out a horrific sound of it's own not unlike glass shattering as it crashed on a metal floor. His claws snapped several times at the Muaka as it weaved back and forth pivoting on it's six legs. His tail swung forward and back in a mock strike to get the beast's attention. Scorpio was not a fan of wild rahi and predators were even more so.

Doseki had to shake the cobwebs from his head as he got back to his feet and looked around to assess the situation. He could see the wild Muaka and Scorpio in a stand off while also found Fulmen just off the way. "Fulmen over here!" Getting his baring's Doseki grabbed his Kolhii stick off his back and spin it like a fan in front of him. "You had to test the great spirit by mentioning a Muaka didn't you."

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's tree):

Viima nodded. "Very true", he said. "What you said about rage and depression clouding your thoughts... I understand that. And I see you have at least thought about it before."

Viima stood up and pointed at the edge of the treetop. "I wanted to show you this tree in order to bring things into perspective. We've known, travelled and continuously argued with each other for a long time Tivanu, but I want you to understand that even though our paths have crossed once more, things will never be the same they were back then."

Viima turned to face Tivanu, but lowered his head. "About one month ago, I figured out a new way to use this tree besides gazing at the horizon. Seeing how high it was here... I tried to commit suicide."

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu sighed heavily as he heard the Le-matoran speak. 

"And tell me, was it worth it?" 

With a groan he stood up from his sitting position and turned to face Viima fully. He looked down at the with a look of disgust.

"I'll admit I'm a little sick and tired of this Viima. So much your issues you bring upon yourself. Yet you don't have the courage or guts to face the problems you created, instead you apparently chose the cowards methods and tried to end it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi, Viima's tree):

Still facing the horizon, instead of Tivanu, Viima closed his eyes. "I didn't bring any issues upon myself. I didn't choose any of it. For someone who keeps telling me to trust him, you're acting very judgmental, Tivanu."

ooc: oh and he jinxed us, there is a Muaka.

IC:  Doseki looked behind them when he heard Fulmen scream. He seen the shadow of the Muaka just as it let out a horrific roar of its own. Scorpio spun around at the sound of the Rahi's roar throwing Doseki from his back and letting out a horrific sound of it's own not unlike glass shattering as it crashed on a metal floor. His claws snapped several times at the Muaka as it weaved back and forth pivoting on it's six legs. His tail swung forward and back in a mock strike to get the beast's attention. Scorpio was not a fan of wild rahi and predators were even more so.

Doseki had to shake the cobwebs from his head as he got back to his feet and looked around to assess the situation. He could see the wild Muaka and Scorpio in a stand off while also found Fulmen just off the way. "Fulmen over here!" Getting his baring's Doseki grabbed his Kolhii stick off his back and spin it like a fan in front of him. "You had to test the great spirit by mentioning a Muaka didn't you."

OOC: Sorry for not posting last night, I was too tired. 

IC (As Fulmen): The Vo-Matoran sprinted away from the Muaka, which was now focused on the tan scorpion and growling in a deep voice.

IC (As a Muaka): It roared, revealing the rows of fanged teeth that lined its mouth. Its yellow claws dug into the soft soil as the Muaka's neck retracted after its attempt to scare the Nui-Jaga. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: "Ah. " came the sage reply.

"Well, you'll probably figure it out."

IC:

"I'm sure I will," I replied with a cocky grin.

IC (As a Muaka): It roared, revealing the rows of fanged teeth that lined its mouth. Its yellow claws dug into the soft soil as the Muaka's neck retracted after its attempt to scare the Nui-Jaga. 

IC:

I dropped from the branches, landing in the soft soil behind the Muaka with a whump. I remained crouched, raising my head to observe the movements of the beast, analyzing the situation.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:  Doseki Looked around to find Fulmen running away. "Hey Fulmen! Where do you think you are going! It is not safe that way!!" Doseki looked back at Scorpio and the wild Muaka then back to where Fulmen was running away. "I guess he really wasn't kidding when he said he was afraid of Rahi???" Doseki knew Scorpio could handle himself so he made his choice and started after Fulmen.

Scorpio for his part maintained his gaze on the Muaka. He may have been raised in captivity but Scorpio was still a Nui-Jaga: King of the Scorpion Rahi. He was a predator and was not going to let this little kitten rahi intimidate him. When it opened it's mouth wide bearing its teeth Scorpio retaliated by opening his claws wide and snapping them at the wild rahi. All the while he was hissing his glass shattering sound. Bending his body forward he snapped his tail at the Muaka several times to try and strike and poison it.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

IC:  Doseki Looked around to find Fulmen running away. "Hey Fulmen! Where do you think you are going! It is not safe that way!!" Doseki looked back at Scorpio and the wild Muaka then back to where Fulmen was running away. "I guess he really wasn't kidding when he said he was afraid of Rahi???" Doseki knew Scorpio could handle himself so he made his choice and started after Fulmen.

Scorpio for his part maintained his gaze on the Muaka. He may have been raised in captivity but Scorpio was still a Nui-Jaga: King of the Scorpion Rahi. He was a predator and was not going to let this little kitten rahi intimidate him. When it opened it's mouth wide bearing its teeth Scorpio retaliated by opening his claws wide and snapping them at the wild rahi. All the while he was hissing his glass shattering sound. Bending his body forward he snapped his tail at the Muaka several times to try and strike and poison it.

IC (As Fulmen): The matoran of lightning stopped in his tracks as he heard Doseki's words. He turned around to see the Po-Matoran going after him and walked towards him.

IC (As the Muaka): The wild cat swiped at the scorpion with its razor sharp claws and growled, just missing the stinger tail of the Nui-Jaga. It backed up and made its neck lunge forward, stretching its jaw open in an attempt to crush a part of the scorpion with its mouth. 

IC: Tivanu

Judging by the expression upon Tivanu's face, he had apparently had enough of this. With a swift motion, he gripped Viima by his right arm and lifted him into the air. He moved as close to the edge of the tree as safely possible, holding the le-matoran above the ground so far below

"You know what Viima, I've tried to be nice about this. But all I hear from you is 'Woe be me, oh the whole world is out to get me, blah blah blah.' You act like you are the only one in the whole world who has issues. What about all those who were recently forced out of their homes in Ko-Koro? Do you think they are complaining to everybody and trying to end it all? No! They are persevering and trying to fight back. They didn't ask for the problems they have currently, nor did they bring it upon themselves. You on the other hand, you create so many issues for yourself, and most of them are caused by your bloody negativity! So what, you had feelings for a woman who seduced you and used you, do you know how often that happens? More than either of us truly wants to know."

He lifted Viima higher so as to look the matoran directly in the face. Tivanu's eyes showed no mercy, no compassion for the one he held... they only showed frustration

"We can end it here Viima, I can drop you and the fall most certainly will kill you, though we can be doubly sure and I can increase you gravity, making the impact even worse." He paused in his words to let them sink in "Or you can suck it up, act like a mature person instead of a freakin spoiled child, and we can try to make this island perhaps a bit better through our actions. The choice is yours Viima."

OOC: Slight bunnying approved by Toatapio

Edited by Voxumo: Lord of Ice Picks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.