Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Halis:Halis, picking up on Tahuva's plan, nodded his head Mri-fashion, a quick tilt of the head towards the left. "Good idea," he said. "One problem. Where do we get the Iden? I know of no good smiths, except...hmm...there's an armour smith here who might have some experience mask making, if we can find him."Finally Halis sheathed his av'ein-kel, having no use of it for now. He grabbed the ka'islai he had tied onto Argentum and pulled him along, off to find the smith.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: An Iden is a Mask of Spirit, which allows someone to remove their own spirit from their body. Personalities are part of one's mental state. Not other spirits.IC: [Ril]"Getting drunk," said Ril. "Be back later."OOC: Should we move some attention to Fragarach? He's all alone and somewhat confused about what happened to him.

OOC: That, and from a certain point of view, personality is directly related to your spirit.IC:"Yes, Argentum," Halis said calmly, "You must be cured of this. If you aren't, it can possibly wreck your life, even kill you."Tugging on the ka'islai rather hard, Halis pulled Argentum off his feet, spilling his beer, and started walking with Tahuva in the direction of the smith.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Frenzy - CaveThe dual Phantoms arrived shortly thereafter at the covert lair of their faction. Frenzy let his cloak fall, a grin of reveling in his success. So much information. And a certain Kahua had been outclassed. He handed his notepad to Soundwave.-Soundwave - CaveHe liked what he saw, and nodded approvingly. That was as close as he ever got to a compliment. He filed this information away, placing it in a container in his chest armor.-Brawl - CaveA grin appeared on his face as well. It must've been contagious. This was a success. They were that much closer to their strike on Tahuva.OOC: I'm going to say Brawl averages out about the same as Tahuva. It makes it fair, and makes my guys a real challenge.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Sure. In TF he was about the size and power of Optimus (but DEFINITELY not the brains or speed, and that's why a few humans and Bumblebee beat him)IC: Dervian kept searching for Kahua, until a guard said he had recently been arrested for stalking. Dervian visited his cell. "Stalking?""I tailed those two suspicious guys.""And they got you arrested. Karz. Bail?""10000 widgets.""I'll go get Velan..." Dervian left.Tahuva followed them to the party, to keep an eye on Argentum.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Argentum, JLArgentum: Ahhh. Thank you. He stepped out, drinking more beer while walking towards the dance thing. He heard footsteps behind him. Finishing his bear, he smacked it into the ground to create sharp glass edges, and turned around to face Tahuva.Argentum: Go away, you stalker! Or I'll report you to the local authorities!=====JL: Dude, Fragarach. Your split personality was a ****! But.....You know that fear of oranges you have? Maybe the other you has a fear too!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013