Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Trad whirled to face the apparition, staff ends crackling with raw electricity. The door, for some reason, had a portcullis over it and a barrier of dark energy was surrounding him and the Matoran, creating a makeshift arena." My name is Trad. Do you know where Arthas is?", asked Trad in a calm, smooth tone. The apparition cackled."Dead......" .His voice evoked thoughts of death, of despair, of blood split, of chaos, of deeds done in the name of the Makuta."Oh, I don't think so." said Trad, keeping his voice under control, although he wanted to scream. "You seem to be him, actually.""I killed him......Toa......with my own hands.......he tried to prise my hands away from his neck.......but he failed......and now......you will never know the truth.......of your friends murders........."Trad sensed that he wasn't telling the truth. More like that he was trying to manipulate Trad and the mask he was wearing seem to have corrupted him."I see. Well, let's drop the pretense, Arthas, and tell me, who are you working for?""I have told you.....I AM NOT ARTHAS!" roared the Matoran, and he lunged at Trad, bothe hammers swinging.Trad was taken completely by surprise and was thrown to the other edge of the arena. He lost his grip on his staff and it clattered to the floor.He flipped up and assumed a combat stance."Now we get to the best part." He paused, then grinned. "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough."

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)Raknar hadn't been paying attention to any of the disputes, preferring instead to converse with one of the dock workers in hushed whispers. The crew might have been fortunate enough to see money change hands quickly, but then, Raknar was bouncing along the ship, unusually happy.And when Raknar was happy, somewhere, some other being was about to get very, very sad."Alright, boys and-" he started, before surveying the crew. "A lot of girls...who's ready for your first job?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:[Trad]Times like this, I wish I had a Hau, thought Trad as he tried to land a punch on Arthas. He got kneed in the gut instead and doubled over. Arthas lunged and was about to bring a hammer crashing onto Trad's back when Trad began slamming in headbutts, stunning Arthas.He quickly used the time to grab his weapon and gain some distance, trying to find a way out.But a Huna is more useful sometimes.., he thought, formulating a plan.Arthas growled and lunged, swinging his hammers at where Trad was. Suddenly, Trad disappeared and sounds of running could be heard heading to the portcullis. Arthas charged into the portcullis head-on and slammed into it. A charge of 1000 volts curled through his body and he screamed. The mask he was wearing fell off and disintegerated along with the portcullis, A new, cleaner mask took its place and Trad reappeared, shaken."I hope I haven't hurt you." Trad knelt down and gently removed the hammers from Arthas' grasp." Are you okay?""I'll live.""Okay. Now, Arthas who were you working for?""I don't know what you're talking about.""Listen. They'll kill you and I can help you. Try and remember.""I can't. I can't remember."Noticing Trad's look, Arthas quickly gabbled out an explanation. It seemed that his memory had been wiped and that he was forced into killing Trad's friends by that mask."I'll bring you to Turaga Vakama. Maybe he can do something.", Trad said.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC:Gruk3One was disarmed, and the other disappeared. Gruk3 smiled, and tossed homing sand at the being's other pair of eyes, manipulating the sand so that it would hit the second pair of eyes, planning on picking up his sword while the being was distracted by the sand.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VibayaExcept this time, he closed his eyes to block the attack, giving Gruk3 time to reach his sword, but not much. His other pair of eyes were quickly rubbed clean, and Vibaya was ready to show why people didn't irritate a Kale Roho and expect to live. He charged with bother weapons swinging from opposite sides at Gruk3's face. Getting time to block both, unlikely. He should probably duck.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: VibayaOnly he find his blade striking into the cloak and not the being, as Vibaya kept moving, to the side as he slashed. It was intended to set himself up for another strike, but not getting stabbed had it's used too. Only, now the fight was close range, and Vibaya had better speed, faster weapons, and was stronger.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)Perkahn smiled. Now they were talking. A little actual work would do him good."Save your irony for the battles, woman, for it sounds as if it was made to kill," he said, with only the slightest of glances indicating he was aiming that at Song, "I'm not busy with anything, and miss a little fighting, too. I'm volunteering as well. Unless that was a rhetorical question, in what case, that sentence goes without saying."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: VibayaHe just moved past the arrow, not caring about it. But he found it rather strange that as soon as he was attacking, his foe just disappeared, and without even explaining how. So in the same style Vibaya disappeared in a deep breath of smoke.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

iC: VibayaBut it was hard to see with the rising smoke distorting his sight, the arrow was off by less than a foot, but it showed Vibaya where it had come from. The direction, with an estimate of force to angle, the same thing he had to find Grochi, and... He charged at high speed towards where Gruk3 was hiding.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Gruk3With unusual accuracy, Gruk3 fired one, two, three arrows, all aimed at the charging Vibaya. From three different locations. It would be hard to dodge this, as Vibaya was concentrating on floating in the sky towards Gruk3.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VibayaExcept he wasn't far off of the ground, and it came to him as easily as running. It was a natural part of him, floating with ease. And he was moving toward the archer with speed faster than a normal Toa. Then came the arrows. The first was stopped by striking his weapon, and reflecting off. He hadn't expected it, but it happened. The next shot through his cloak, but missed Vibaya himself. The last clipped his shoulder. They may have been well aimed, but taking into account the speed and agility of a creature he had never fought before would take time. Time Vibaya wasn't letting him have.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Vibaya is moving fast, Bio. Shooting off three arrows would take longer than that time for him to reach them. And I know Master archers can reload very quickly... but I don't think from his profile that Gruk3 is a master archer.Also, I don't plan on Vibaya losing to Gruk3. XDIC: VibayaBut only one arrow had time to get out, followed by a second in the bow by the time a very angry Vibaya reached the archers. One of the arrows had scraped across the side of his face, which was now bleeding. It had also pulled back his hood, revealing the enraged face of the Kale Roho.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SongSong knew that Laviha had returned even before she spoke, due to her sensory net. Song was always monitoring the energy signatures around her, to ensure that no one could surprise her. She watched the Toa out of the corner of her eye. She didn't trust her."So, Captain, how many will be sent to do this job?" Song was already calculating her odds.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: wutoh thats why theres a 3 in his- ohhhhIC - Shady - FightBut Vibaya wasn't the only elite NEX agent on the playing field.Shady knew this was Vibaya's fight, and he wouldn't intervene. Of course, that meant he wouldn't let the others intervene either. It would be one on one. The arrows from the two other archers were engulfed in earth and crushed. With a flash of his mask, and a glint of his scythe, he attacked them. Shady assumed they were brothers or something, because heck, they looked alike.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I didn't see a sword in Gruk3's profile.And Shadow Guardian, all of the archers are one guy, and he's a Playable character, you can't kill them.Customs masks sure make things interesting...IC: VibayaThe other two archer's arrows were blocked by shady, leaving Vibaya facing Gruk1/3 alone. It seemed Shady was going to fight the other two parts while he took on this one. He smiled as he attacking with both his weapons. One sword could not block both.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro Docks)Raknar was calculating the same thing: he had gotten a lot more volunteers than he thought he would..."Alrigh'," he said, finally coming to a decision. "Gunner, Grochi, Song, you're with me when th' plan starts out. Perkahn, you're in charge while I'm gone. The rest o' you, listen t' him as y' would me, and we'll all be rich beings in a couple days."No doubt the Toa of Iron would be incensed by Raknar's decision, but he didn't trust Gunner or Grochi with the ship at all, and the two would keep each other on their toes. Song, on the other hand, had the speed and agility needed to transport what they were carrying back to the ship without being caught.And, well, he was the captain.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:Grochi came up from the main hold, having finished writing down what it was he knew of the newest additions to the crew. He ordered the papers, shoving them in his pack. Then he heard Raknar's announcement, and groaned."Really, Raknar, who said I wanted to work with this bumbler?" He said jokingly, punching Gunner in the shoulder.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (The Infernavika, Ta-Koro Docks)A slight expression of annoyance appeared on Perkahn's face. He wanted action, to earn that personal favor he asked for... But... he never had a problem with leading, back in the Ta-Koro Guard in those long past days. And leading a ship, and not a full ship at that, couldn't be that bad - or hard - now could it? After all, he didn't need to sail it across half the world or anything...... though that might've been more interesting.Oh, whatever. He knew, he'd get more than enough action by the end."Aye, captain. Always wanted a tame beast of the ocean of my own."

IC: DemasThere was still no response. By this time, Demas was no longer irritated - he was angry. He raised his fist deliberately and, stepping forward, pounded the gate twice more. The wooden fence quivered slightly from the force of his blows.OOC: One more page and he hops the fence.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)Raknar grinned; he must have caught the look the Toa of Iron had given off."Don' worry 'bout it, Perkahn," he said with a shrug. "Next time, I promise. Before I start the briefing, anyone care to light me up?"He pulled out a Copper Roll Cigarette and held it in between his lips."Never could find Lohkar's bloody ligh'er..."OOC: Y'know what'd be rad? If Song launched a bolt of lightning and it caught the tip of the cig on fire. Krayzikk, do that. :3-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: On it. :PIC: SongWith great amusement, Song Blasted the end of the cigar with a low-level lightning bolt. The cigar, as expected, lit. "Ya won't regret picking me, Cap'n."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)Raknar was silent for a moment as he held the cigarette in his mouth, looking at Song as if he were the Naming Day present he had wanted since childhood."Props for style, Song," he finally said, eyebrows raised. "Now, where was I? Oh, yea, the mission. Um, we're headed to Po-Koro, raiding the Karz out o' th' place, and kidnapping th' Turaga. Any questions?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (The Infernavika, Ta-Koro Docks)Perkahn leant back, resting on the ship's broadside, and raised an eyebrow."It's best indeed for you to leave me on deck, then, captain. I have a few old... acquaintances in Po-Koro. If any try to get on, I'll talk them off long enough for the others to push them overboard."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"I am Tawara," said the Matoran. "Y'know, actually, what species are you guys? Er--please don't take offense--I'm just curious."OOC: She thought you were joking before when you said you were Toa. Just in case you didn't catch that. Also, I apologize in advance for dragging out this scene so long. I want to make Tawara's reaction realistic.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: SongSong acknowledged Raknar's comment with a mock curtsy. Then she sighed. "Po-Koro? My armor is going to be like a makeshift oven." Then she grinned. "Oh well. Looks like I'm gonna get to use my Kakama. When do we set out?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro Docks)"How 'bout righ' now?" he asked with a wide grin, pulling out his compass. "T' Po-Koro!" he yelled, spinning on his heel and looking down at the compass for a heading. It pointed...right back at the docks.Raknar tilted his head and tapped it twice. Nothing. Another two times. Nothing. He sighed in disgust and threw the compass over the edge of the ship."T' Po-Koro!" he repeated, spinning on his heel again and pointing down a river system that led right through Po-Wahi.OOC: Trololol.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Song"Cap'n? With all due respect, why'd you bother with the compass in the first place?" Song asked as she stowed her helm in a small shoulder-slung bag. "Either way, I'm ready to go."

fK5oqYf.jpg