Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zezak briskly walked thru the Ta-Koro market with his hands in his pockets looking around. He hadn't been out of house in years due to the teasing he always was subjected too for not really knowing what his element was or knowing how to access it. It didn't help that he wasn't even that good of a fighter, so many as a toa Zezak was pretty useless. It's not good for someone to be alone in the house all day...I neeed some friends...How do you make friends though? Outside of work or school? Ugh I'm so bad at this...Zezak and stared into a fruitbasket as other people passed by him. OOC: Free for interaction

Edited by Shark

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Brushing past the two Toa, Tarex entered Ria's room."Hey, you got anything else for me to--" And found her dozing peacefully."'Kay. Guess not." he said, quietly exiting and shutting the door again."Haha, yes! A free day, most excellent!" he said, zipping through the halls, headed for his usual spot on the roof.You ain't pullin' away from me, Jolek.

helo frens

IC: Zezak was little startled, but he figured the man was drunk, by the smell (not the stupor though because Zezak could never identify a drunk actions, it was weird thing really.Zezak took out a a heavy bag of widgets and gave it to Senatos."Hey here, you can buy some mroe ale or mead to warm your belly." offered Zezak.OOC; If you wanna fight..or die(:P), haha you should wait til Ariz. He'll hurt ya, for fun!

Edited by Shark

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

OOC: She was behind blinds. Sorry for not clarifying that...I'll just assume she was sleeping on her side so Tarex didn't glimpse anything ;PIC: It was not a second later that Takimoc charged into Riaril's office. He had heared the Team Kanohi Dragon members talking of alcohol-and boy, was he in the mood for some."GIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!," he cried, grabbing at the flask.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Actually, the flask is broken on the ground outside of the office.

IC(Tairel)

The Ta-Toa looks back to Ayra. "I'm sorry. Itleast you're okay now," he adds before placing his hand on the Toa's shoulder. "I'm glad you're fine now." Tairel leans forward and kisses Ayra on her cheek.What am I doing? I've only known her for a day and I'm already kissing her. Hmm... What's so wrong about that?-Mef Man

OOC: Like it matters with him :3IC: Practically throwing the door open, the martial artist took a long breath of the fresh (albiet a little ashy-smokey) air.Now that he'd gotten his heart rate back under control, he began a few light workouts as a warm-up, planning to then move onto stretches and technique training.Only this time, he thought, giving a satisfied grin as he glanced down at the midnight black crystal bracers around his wrists, It won't just be that. Technique and weight training in one. he noted, excitement rising in his chest.Oh man, he thought, growing giddy in anticipation. Just think of the speed I'll gain from this! Ha, Jolek won't know what hit him!The wonderful thought now in his mind, the Toa of Crystals threw himself into his work.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):Alex was thinking about his next course of action. Henkka had just fled, possibly to Le-Wahi. Alex could try and chase him right away, but he needed time for his elemental energies to recharge properly. He also thought about convincing Stronin, who was still... somewhere nearby, to join him, but Alex realized it would be fruitless. He would have to, as always, rely only on himself.Henkka saw Ril walk out of the prison and watched him curiously.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):Alex saw a poster in the wall of a hut.Come one come allFor the Best Swords in the Wahi.I accept custom requests as well.Open NowLocated at the Base of Mt. Mangai, just follow the old dirt path.This, to Alex, was very interesting. The blade he had bought was not the best kind of sword. Alex could use a better one. And his host had enough money, probably, for the purchase.Alex looked around, looking for an old dirt path. He saw Stronin exiting the prison, looking exhausted. This would be a good time to kill him - but that would only send Alex away from this world, which was not a good thing at the moment."Been in a war while I was gone?" Alex laughed at Stronin.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):Alex laughed. "Well, I had to. Thanks to you smashing my mask. And this sword will come in handy when I meet Henkka again. That insane coward just ran into Le-Wahi somewhere. Once I buy a new sword from the swordsmith, I'm ready. Perhaps you should consider the same with your old 'friend', who, by the way, just left to search for Henkka."

IC: [Ril/Stronin]Stronin shook his head."Don't need to," he said, pulling out his cavalry sabre. "I already have a sword."---Several houses away, Ril was looking around the area, hoping to find the escaped prisoner. However, it seemed as if the prisoner was gone, meaning that the trial could not proceed. Which meant that he could return to base and get a drink."Need to alert the captain first," he muttered as he walked away.

OOC: Easy going guard, isn't he? :PIC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):"I meant killing that old acquaintance of yours", Alex said. "But I guess our paths go different ways from here. I have a hunt to attend to. We can only hope we'll never see each other again."With that Alex started following the path to the swordsmith.

IC: [Stronin]Stronin sighed as leaned against a tree, wondering what to do next. He had gone separate ways from Alex and Henkka, leaving the two to whatever they were going to do next. It was rather boring without the time travellers around him trying to kill each other."Maybe I should follow them," he muttered. "I really need more excitement in life."The Iron Toa paused for a moment, thinking back on what he had done recently."Well seeing that Alex is elsewhere," he thought, getting up. "Maybe I should follow Henkka. He needs a guy to keep him out of trouble."With that, he set off.OOC: Where exactly is Henkka at the moment?

IC:FivaFiva walked into the village of fire. "Now, if you were a doctor, where would you work?" He then shrugged. It didn't matter, the two would eventually find who they needed, they always did.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Krayzikk spotted what looked like a fight about to start. One of the beings was obviously drunk, as his actions were somewhat wobbly and his behavior erratic. Namely, the slashing of a bag of coins. Only an cool dude did that. Activating his mask, he warped next to the two being and said, as he stood tall above them, "I think that that is enough." He looked pointedly at Senatos.OOC: That is Zezak and Senatos by the way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Delak, Minho and co. from Onu-WahiIC: Delak / MinhoSkraatuth's silence earned a small "hmph" from Delak and so forth the group marched on until they could see a bright orange light shining from the other end of the tunnel."We're here." announced Minho."We're here." repeated Delak. "Let's go find ourselves someone to kill."

Ic: SirrausSirraus had just gotten to 1189-477 when he heard a question drift over.He poked his head out and gazed down the hall. Even Hari's quiet voice echoed in this cathedral of knowledge."Yes, um." Sirraus replied rather awkwardly. "I guess you could ask the Head Archivist."Another query as to why he hadn't done so already."Uh, er, umm. Well, the archivists in Onu-Koro really, er, I don't think that would work, Ta-Koronians are..." His reply drifted off, ever-feeble excuses strung together in a vain attempt to save his pride. He ended with a simple, slightly indignant "you can if you like" and staggered dejectedly back to his search.

IC: [Hari]"Well thanks for letting me know," said Hari, always trying to cheer Sirraus up. He had picked up on the fact that Sirraus hadn't thought of this himself, and realized that Sirraus was probably just tired. In any case, now was the time to ask. They couldn't spend all day there, after all.Signaling with this hand and a friendly smile to a passing librarian, Hari beckoned over the red-armored bookkeeper. "I was just wondering, do you have any idea where I could find a book entitled 'Gali's Arrival'?" asked Hari."Let me see," said the librarian. He lifted his wrist and pressed a button on a large, watch-like item. The watch casing opened, and inside was a minuscule book. Taking out a magnifying glass from his pocket, the librarian began to scan through the table of contents. After several minutes of scanning, he came upon an answer."Ah, here it is. It's right..." the librarian trailed off, reading the labels on the shelves, "...here." He plucked out a book and held it out to Hari, who eagerly took it. "Thank you so much for your help!" Hari called as the librarian exited the area."Sirraus, look, I've got it!" called Hari just a little bit louder than the archives would allow. Immediately he covered his mouth, realizing his mistake.

IC (Sentraken, Ta-Koro streets): Sentraken's next destination was more secretive than his last. A dark secret lay in Onu-Wahi. One that could help Sentraken's goals greatly. One that could change the face of this puny island forever. Marching purposefully into the darkness, he could almost laugh. But laughing suggested happiness. Sentraken was never happy.Not until the universe was his.OOC: Sentraken to Onu-Wahi

IC(Tairel)

The Ta-Toa walks into the stables and spots a Le-Matoran sitting beside one of the glorious birds."Excuse me; any chance I can borrow a bird for a day or so?""Sure. That'll be fifty trinkets."Tairel looks into his empty pockets and thinks quickly. "Tell you what," he says finally. "You can send the bill to the hospital down the street. Okay?""Alright, Doctor."Nodding his head in appreciation, the Toa walks toward the birds and picks one out before flying it outside. "Care for a ride?" he asks as he extends his hand to Ayra.-Mef Man