Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Hari]"Well thanks for letting me know," said Hari, always trying to cheer Sirraus up. He had picked up on the fact that Sirraus hadn't thought of this himself, and realized that Sirraus was probably just tired. In any case, now was the time to ask.(...)"Sirraus, look, I've got it!" called Hari just a little bit louder than the archives would allow. Immediately he covered his mouth, realizing his mistake.

Ic: SirrausThe Onu-Koronian's search was becoming increasingly bleak. He loved books and the vast history of all Mata-Nui, but when all he needed was a single volume, the thoroughness of the scribes' work became an impediment.Just as the first tides of insanity threatened to erode Sirraus' mind, Hari's voice broke the tedium with a declaration of discovery. No amount of words documented in the archives of fire and stone could express his relief. He meandered over to Hari with the awkward gait of one whose legs had simultaneously fallen asleep. Hari opened the book to the image of Gali they had found in the original volume. Sirraus pulled the book out of his satchel and did the same. He took a sharp breath.The images were identical, right down to the Makuta's insignia in the corner.
IC: [Hari]Hari's heart fell. It was true. The most dismal of all the evils towards Mata Nui really had tampered with the Toa, or at least the archives, in some way. Hari took a deep breath, beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. These weren't from the hot climate, however."It--" Hari stumbled over the words, still in shock. "It's t-true," he finally spat out. "Wha-what--h-how..." he trailed off into silence, hanging his head. It seemed there was no hope of the Toa ever returning now. If they had been tampered with by Makuta--or even worse--were in league with him, then there truly was no hope of ever escaping from the iron-fisted rule of the evil shadowy fiend that loomed over Mata Nui.

IC Garth - Ta-Wahi - Fighting Slicax: Garth flung two more pieces of metal, cutting two more ropes down, and when he flung the third piece, he aimed for Slicax's shoulder, hoping to get him to move over just a few inches, back under the crate. With the crate suspended by only two ropes, Garth flung his last piece of metal, cutting the final rope, and allowing the box to swing down and directly into the unsuspecting Slicax from behind. OOC: Hopefully this will buy him enough time to make a break for it. :P-Garth

IC: Slicax looked up. "WHAT?!" Metal poles fell down. His biggest mistake was looking up, causing two poles to land in his eyes and stab them. "I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE! OW OW OW! MY EYES!" He spun and kicked wildly, missing each time. The box finally landed on the poles in his eyes, driving them through his brain. He fell down, dead, and killed by a Matoran no less.Tahuva swung his axe, only to be blocked by Senturon's shield. "HAAA!"Senturon swung, but Tahuva slashed his sword and knocked the attack aside. "SLAVES! RESTART THAT KUALSI AND THE CITADEL WILL COME THROUGH! USE FIRE TO POWER IT! A TORCH!" He had revealed how he controlled the Kualsi.Tahuva hit Senturon with his axe, but was revenge stabbed in the leg. He backed up. "NO! XANTHIUM, EVERYONE! SMASH THE KUALSI TO PIECES!" OOC: Anyone can do that. ANYONE. Even those who are against this invasion can stop it by smashing the Kualsi forever.IC: Senturon shield bashed Tahuva, but Tahuva spun around. Senturon thrust his sword at Tahuva.Tahuva fell back, but he caught Senturon's blade in his axe curve and pulled it aside. He slashed Senturon in the face. "FOR FREEDOM!" He brought his axe back up and struck Senturon in the stomach.Senturon ran off, Tahuva in pursuit.Slaves charged at the Kualsi with torches. Dervian hurled wind blades to stop them."Charge at the Kualsi!" Kahua yelled, fighting with Iron Sand swords. "Klastio, cover high!" They were being attacked from above again. Slaves shot Dervian down from above. Ground slaves surrounded Kahua and Klastio. One finally jumped at the Kualsi and reactivated it! The Kualsi was powering up again, pulling the Citadel from the sky."WE CAN STILL SMASH IT!"Tahuva slammed Senturon into a pillar, but was bombed from above with disks."GUKKO FORCES! FIRE ON TAHUVA!"Tahuva fell forward, and was kicked by Senturon. Senturon was escaping! He pulled out his Triple Blast Rod and shot, but there were too many! "I can't hold them! The Gukko have us pinned!" He was shot down a hill. "NOO!"OOC: He needs help with the Gukko.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - Destroying the KualsiTrekking up the volcano, Kinika stabbed every slave who came his way. Soon, he got to the top. Leaping up, he curled his fingers into a fist......which came down, smashing the Kualsi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Thank you, King of No Isles. Now we can focus on the Gukko! IC: The slaves saw the Kualsi smashed. They gave up. Dervian hurled a wind shuriken, destroying all the flying slaves. "YES!"Tahuva pounded Senturon with his sword and axe. He hit Senturon several times in the head, preventing him from standing."You were always-OW-the bravest of us!" He blocked with his shield and stood. "BUT YOU COULD NEVER MAKE THE HARD DECISIONS!" He swung at Tahuva, enraged by the Kualsi's destruction, and put his sword into Tahuva's axe curve, pulling away the axe. Tahuva slashed again, but he blocked with his shield and stabbed Tahuva's right shoulder. Overhead, the Citadel imploded, and its rubble disappeared into time and space. "YAARRR!" He pulled Tahuva's arm OFF with his sword, then kicked him down.Kahua looked. "TAHUVA'S IN TROUBLE!" They were too far to help him."We were gods once!" He kicked Tahuva.Tahuva tried to stand. "No--please, brother!" He was kicked down. He had received no mercy, so he knew he was right to give none...but he was defeated!Senturon raised his blade, and dropped his shield. Grasping the sword with both hands, he prepared to deal a final blow. "BUT HERE, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!"Zeltroth ran in, shooting Senturon in the back and making him drop his sword. "RAAH!"Senturon attacked Zeltroth, but Zeltroth punched his mask out and tore the flesh from his head. "THIS-" He punched Senturon. "IS-" He kicked him. "MY-" He pulled out all the flesh from Senturon's stomach and some intestines too. "ISLAND!" The forces were HIS, not Senturon's! Tahuva was HIS kill, not Senturon's! Victory was HIS, not Senturon's! He kicked Senturon down.Tahuva got up. Zeltroth was too tired for a fight. He had no troops left. "No...we need a truce. All I want is to be back in charge...besides..." He pointed at the defeated Senturon, then to Tahuva. "Who would you be without me, Pyro?"Tahuva remembered all the horror Zeltroth had caused. But Zeltroth saved his life. He looked down, thinking, and thought about forgiving Zeltroth...But Zeltroth was insincere. He moved his gun up slowly to shoot Tahuva while his guard was down...But his guard wasn't down! "Time to find out." He saw the gun, and forgot all mercy. He dodged, picked up his axe in his remaining left arm, used it to bash Zeltroth's gun to the ground, then hit Zeltroth in the stomach and chin. He finally slammed the axe into Zeltroth's face, pulling out his head and spine."ROKFAH!" Zeltroth's body fell, dead.Tahuva slammed the axe on the ground with Zeltroth's head on it.Senturon was helpless. "Tahuva...all I ever wanted...was the survival of our order. You must see why...I had to betray you."Senturon had gone against his teachings of freedom. Betrayed himself. Tahuva picked up Zeltroth's gun. "You didn't betray me...you betrayed yourself." He shot Senturon twice, killing him. After that, he threw down his foe's weapon in disgust.Everyone walked up to Tahuva. He gave a reassuring nod to them. It was over. Finally, over.Kahua put a hand on Dervian's shoulder. "You fought bravely."In any war, there are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come...when we forsake this island...and its people.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hari opened the book to the image of Gali they had found in the original volume. Sirraus pulled the book out of his satchel and did the same. He took a sharp breath.The images were identical, right down to the Makuta's insignia in the corner.

IC: [Hari]Hari's heart fell. It was true. The most dismal of all the evils towards Mata Nui really had tampered with the Toa, or at least the archives, in some way. (...) If they had been tampered with by Makuta--or even worse--were in league with him, then there truly was no hope of ever escaping from the iron-fisted rule of the evil shadowy fiend that loomed over Mata Nui.
Ic: SirrausSirraus took in several deep breaths before attempiting to speak. Seeing their fears confirmed right there in his hands was a sickening feeling. He staggered back into a bookshelf. If the Makuta had power over their most authorative source of hostory, then he could make them believe whatever he wanted. All the knowledge that the archivist had amassed through a lifetime of study now seemed evil, corrupted. If he could not trust himself, then to whom was he to turn?The answer came with a simple glance towards the Ko-Koronian standing in stunned tranquility. Hari. Hari was a scholar, one who studied the night sky, and surely the stars could not be in the Makuta's grasp as well? If prophecy was their only source of pure wisdom, then so it must be.It pained Sirraus to admit that the Ko-Koronians were now more intelligent and trustworthy than his own people, and though the fate of every matoran on the face of the island loomed overhead, he had difficulty coming to terms with it. He closed his eyes and tried to think. The book slipped from his hands and hit the floor with a dull thud.At length he took another long breath and spoke: "Why would the Makuta allow us to believe that the toa had come in the first place? Yes, they may have been in league with him, but given the amount of his minions they destroyed it seems unlikely. Er." He rubbed his forehead. He was beginning to get a headache.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

OOC: TNG, the Kualsi cannot be used to teleport anyone but its wearer. Not to mention all the other points people made are valid.IC: Takimoc shrugged and sat down. He smirked. "You should be able to perform all procedures correctly by now, considering you feel yourself ready to take so many long breaks from work."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Tairel)

"I didn't notice anyone helping me when I was doing all of those operations the other day," he mumbles while begining to sear the wound. "And, how's it going with you and Riaril?" A small smirk appeared on his face. " 'Cause Ayra and I got to know each other really well on my break."-Mef Man

OOC: Nitro is leaving the game for now, so I'll control his character briefly and "put him on a bus" as they say. Please don't interact with Zand until Nitro (possibly) returns.IC (Madrihk, with Zand in tow):"Ah, the village of fire," Madrihk sighed. "Too hot for my tastes, really, but they have a nice and safe fortress deal here. I wonder if we can coax any people into following us to Lake Pala?"He and the Vortixx entered the village without trouble. Madrihk had feared that the guards may recognize him from a Ko-Koro report, but they showed no sign of that. He wasn't surprised. The villages were mostly isolated from each other nowadays. Feeling that they had the supplies they needed for now, Madrihk walked through the main gate and pointed Zand in the direction of the local bar."Adventurers can always be found in the bars," he explained. But once inside the village, Zand seemed uneasy."Hey, Madrihk," he said, "I've been thinking... I don't know if the ILS is what I want to be doing at this time. I was curious when I found you in the jungle, but I kind of have some things to do for myself before I start worrying about a whole new village."Madrihk furrowed his brow, but wasn't angry or even annoyed."Hm. You do what you need to do, Zand I won't force you into helping us.""Thank you for understanding." Zand smiled. "I may return later.""Pay us a visit some time. Looking forward to it," Madrihk nodded, as Zand went to walk his own path. Madrihk himself focused on the task at hand: Recruiting. He figured that he needed a few more warriors, but also definitely settlers. Matoran, perhaps, or Toa? They were all set in their own villages, so maybe Vortixx and Skakdi would be easier to convince?The Toa of Ice managed to get a leftover wooden board from a worker near the rock tunnel entrance, and used it to scribble down his message to the people. Then he marched it into the main square and hung it up in plain view, while he himself went to speak with the Turaga. He would need to make "Pala-Koro" known.On the sign, it read:"MAKUTA'S GRIP IS FINALLY WEAKENINGLAKE PALA HAS BEEN CLAIMED AS THE SITE OF A NEW VILLAGETHE ISLAND LIBERATION SQUAD HAS TAKEN THIS FIRST STEP ON THE WAY TO A SAFER ISLANDWE SHALL FIGHT FOR THE SAFETY AND FREEDOM OF ANY WHO CHOOSES TO SUPPORT US AND OUR PROJECTSETTLERS AND WARRIORS ALIKE ARE WELCOMEGATHER HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT HIGH NOON"OOC: Just making sure people catch it even while skimming this topic. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: Takimoc smirked. "Hypocrisy is no excuse."Oh really?," the toa questioned. He raised one eyebrow and smirked again. "I'm actually starting to believe you went for her. I suppose you just range from the ludicrously hot-like Riaril-to the stupidly ugly-like that girl you keep talking about," snarked Takimoc in response.

[Profiles]

OOC: Rawr, Rawr, Rawr...I hunger.IC(BK): I moved kind of sort of clunkily through the Charred Forest, ensuring to punch a tree on my way."I am beginning to love this Pakari. Not only that, but Nitro cannot stop me. It's like a dream...come true." I felt the armor. Sleek. Very Heavy. Fashionable at parties. "But even now, my plan is not yet even one ten billionth of the way through! Last time, I just took over an inn...this time, Nitro Frost's very characters will fall to me...of their own will. Perhaps."I could feel Black Knight's personality resurfacing. And so, I allowed her to take control."You...son of a-"Silence, scum of the island."What?"I'm sorry, Ms. Scum of the Island. That what you wanted, Knighty wighty?She remained quiet. Good. I needed her to comply to my wishes. Now that I have your attention, listen closely. Wolven is approaching. The Vortixx who took it from you still has it."And how do you know this, voice in my head that is slowly convincing me that I'm crazy?"What a mouth you have. Anyway, I do plan on weakening Nitro's control--The Knight grabbed her face in frustration. "Nitro? Are you another one of the crazy people who talk about that...Mashubedoo guy?"Were he as powerful as the Makuta...he wouldn't have been able to be...removed...by me. In any case, I do wish for you to travel to the village, and...recover...your sword.

OOC: It was a specialized Kualsi. He wasn't even wearing it while he used it. Anyway the fight is over, and thanks to all the players who pitched in, no one needs to go to the hospital except Tahuva and a few NPC's.IC: Tahuva sat down in the hospital. His wounds had been cauterized and bandaged...most notably the big hole where his right shoulder used to be. The doctor facepalmed. "You're in here again? I healed you earlier this week! And you're missing an arm, no less! Yes, my mask of healing can regenerate the arm, but it doesn't have infinite use! You must return here every day for a week for your arm to have any hope of ever returning!"OOC: Taken from BS01, it can heal any injuries but the greater the use, the more taxing on the user.Tahuva's shoulder grew back slowly, then the doctor collapsed."Ow! Now you use your left arm to set me on that bed, get the Karz out of here, and come back tomorrow! AND WHEN THIS IS ALL DONE YOU PAY ME 40000 WIDGETS!"Mata Nui...40000? That was all the money he had! Literally. He wouldn't be able to pay for his own food for a week. And he'd have to get it from his life savings. He went to get his money from his hut...his hut was still there, right? Nope. "Dervian, Kahua. Help me dig through this rubble.They All Started Digging...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, to 'heal' is not necessarily 'to regenerate everything completely'. Otherwise Riaril would've just regenerated Zarrus' missing arm. As things are she could only speed up the scarring process. I advise you edit.IC: Takimoc smirked yet again. "I'm sure the ugly couple and their hideous karzspawn will visit some day, yes. Until then I think I'm free to bathe in the patheticness of said couple's relations while I eye my prey," he detailed while checking out said prey as she swayed back towards her office.

[Profiles]

OOC: Is Nakumir still in her room?

IC(Tairel)

Tairel's eyes narrow as he walks toward a nearby room, wheeling the Matoran he had just layed on a stretcher. Soon, he was in his room and resting. The Ta-Toa walks back outside, shooting an evil glare toward Takimoc before walking back to his desk. He kisses the Ko-Toa on her cheek then sends a smirk toward Takimoc.-Mef Man

OOC: Karz. I'll have to pull a Chimera (though much more primitive version) on this one.IC: They couldn't find the money. "I don't have enough.""So we try a cheaper solution. Remember that Slicax guy? His arm couldn't fully heal, so he partly healed it inside a metal frame. Good as new, but no stronger."It'll have to do...""I guess I can pay a blacksmith. Know any, Tahuva?""Well, there's--Karz. The blacksmith I know was killed in this battle. His demolished shop lies there, with his body." "I know one." Dervian went off and paid the blacksmith. "Give him a few minutes."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

Tairel turned away from the desk and walked toward Riaril's door. He knocks on it gently before asking,"Is there anything you need me to do, Ma'am?"Opening his eyes, the Ta-Matoran looks around his room. No one was there except for him; the doctors and guards had left a long time ago."Doctor!" exclaims the Matoran. He was confused as to where he was and what had happened. The effecient guard needed answers.-Mef Man

IC: "Y...," she began, ready to give Tairel the talking to of a lifetime--But decided he'd probably gotten the message already. She shrugged unconsciously. If he was smart enough to be a doc, he could figure it out himself."...No," Riaril called through the door.

[Profiles]

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

"Yes, Ma'am," he replies before turning to the sound of Balaythah. Walking back down the hall, Tairel looks toward Takimoc and says,"Didn't you hear him?" before entering the room. "Yes?"Balaythah looks up to see the Toa. "I was wondering where am I?"Tairel takes a seat and proceeds to tell him what had happened; making the Matoran recall what had happened to him before he arrived."Thanks," he says."No problem," replies the Toa. "I guess I'll go check on the others, now," adds Tairel before leaving the room.I need to check on Ga'mal.-Mef Man

Argentum walked around the battlefield, and quite a lot of squirming ...slaves.... all around him, magnetized together. He'd evaded all the shots given, but he remembered that some of the fools escaped. It kinda sucked that his rage hadn't come out yet - and he still couldn't practice to control it.So maybe that barricade guy, shockwave guy and whoever else was left could fight him somewhere where nobody would get hurt other than the dead guy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: But he was talking to what was, essentially, a wall. Takimoc had fallen asleep in his bed clutching the picture of Riaril, having left the door slightly open due to not being fully conscious when he closed it as he staggered back to darkness.

[Profiles]

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex fell to the ground, stunned. He was nearly knocked unconscious, but he was still awake. Barely. He groaned and looked up. He saw his assailant getting an electrified dagger thrown at him and an electrified disk launched at him. Nikaron.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro Guard PostTank has hit in the back with the dagger, just under his left shoulder, the disk was what made him drop. He shook and growled under the pain on his hands and knees he looked to Utu, convulsing from the electricity, "Tell me how."IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Guard Post - CellUtu didn't totally understand what was going on. But he knew that Tank wanted to use it. The Toa had little hope in defeating his assailants, not to mention the members of the Guard positioned around Ta-Koro.Utu almost smiled, "Invite it into you."And he did.He could feel the Mark contracting his pain, turning it into his strength. He struggled to stand up as the electricity finished it's dance along the dagger. Tank lifted off his cloak, revealing his sleek Hau, and his now black glowing eyes. He looked down to Kinvex, and swung his staff hard like a pendulum, ramming it into the Toa's head, flipping him over. He could feel the Toa's pain, he could sense it. And the Mark of Pain capitalized on it. The Toa of sand quickly snatched up Utu's mask.Tank swiftly turned around and kicked the bar doors that held Utu in, knocking them off their hinges, and into the wall. He tossed Utu his mask and watched as the Toa weakly placed it over his face.Utu could feel it now, his strength returning. Well, some of it. He could probably stand at this point.Tank watched as the Toa of Ice lazily rose to his feet and walk towards Tank who turned and walked out the door, Utu right behind.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Tahuva smashed Shockwave's abdomen and pulled his eye out of his head, he's kinda dead at the moment. Please leave a message at the tone. Barricade's still alive though.IC: Tahuva returned to the doctor with a new arm, a metal shell like his original arm, but fully mechanical. "I need you to heal my arm into this, because you cannot fully regenerate it. This will be just as good as my original arm if you regrow some muscles and nerves into it.The doctor did so, giving Tahuva a new arm once more. "That'll be 10000 widgets then.""Karz." Tahuva paid. "Now who's going to buy dinner?" He looked at Klastio.Barricade ran off. The last survivor from Zeltroth's faction. Maybe he could become a pirate, or a bandit. Not much else he was good for. He ran out of the Koro.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - Charred ForestKinika ran in after Argentum. Without a word, he fell into step beside the Toa. He wasn't going to let him have all the fun of hunting the final enemy. And here, no one would be harmed seriously."You know," he said, "We could be a great team. I create metal...you manipulate it." he grinned.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Yes, but this way is much faster, having the mech parts made by a blacksmith rather than multiplying the work and time it takes to heal by 6.IC: Barricade kept on trudging through the forest. He could try finding land elsewhere on this planet...no. No, just, no. The last people who tried that never returned. He bumped into a tree. "KARZ!" He yelled loudly, not being in the best mood, and swung his wheel whip into the tree, destroying it. He realized how much attention that could have drawn in a quiet place like this...oh no.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Traxin didn't know whether to laugh or cry at how pathetic that 'invasion' attempt had been. He had seen far worse as a Matoran, and stopped it. He decided on a chuckle, and dusted his hands off, headed for the hospital, where it was likely he'd find Zarrus.***Zarrus was woken up by footsteps entering the ward. He sat up drowsily, to find Traxin, accompanied by a nurse, marching into the room.Zarrus smiled ironically, "I suppose you want answers? So do I. I-""I know." Traxin said sternly, to Zarrus' surprise, "The wall in the Sanctum...""Actually, it was Sentraken." Zarrus admitted guiltily, "I kind of um, followed him for a while."Surprisingly, Traxin just smiled. Something had changed in the Toa's mind, and Zarrus could tell. But he didn't mention it. Traxin turned to the nurse, and asked when Zarrus should be able to leave. Zarrus learnt that he need only have a meal and some more rest before being allowed to go about his business. Traxin thanked her and left.***Walking around the village, Traxin found that life was going on as usual. Not much had changed, which brought a smile to his face. The lava still flowed, the farmers still farmed, and that little inn he and his friends used to go to still remained.One of the buildings he walked past had a poster that said something about an Island Liberation Squad. This sounded like just the kind of thing Solia and Trakuda would get involved in, so made a mental note to go to Lake Pala once his business was done here.Traxin went to a library, where he bought a blank stone tablet and a carving tool. He then found a bench in the village, and lay down on it. He wasn't the best carver, but he could still write, so he began his letter.

IC: However wrong it was, Barricade explained what he believed. "This island is too chaotic! It has no purpose! It had to be united under one strong leader! The Great Spirit? HA! He takes a nap while day by day you all go on your pathetic lives. We had to take it by FORCE. And if I want some pleasure from a bit of killing, why not do it on the fools who resist us?" He transformed his disk launcher into a claw, then used his wheel whip to catch 5 of Argentum's blades. It was now sharper than ever, and he swung both simultaneously. "Why not do it...on YOU?"Tahuva was still hungry, now that he was healed. "We could all use some food. Even in peace we need to survive..." He kept on giving hints that he wanted Klastio to pay, now that he was out of money.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: No. Because, my friend....you are so weak that even a matoran could defeat you.With that, Barricade himself was thrown forwards as both the disk and Argentums weapons were about to hit. Argentum stepped back as Barricade replaced his position.Argentum: I had a fight once. It was against a Matoran named Kalama. Heard of him? He managed to take me down, remove my mask, cut my insides, and then proceeded to break my fingers. Obviously, I was fighting an army during that time, but still. You? You're attacking me randomly, hoping you can kill me, even though you don't know me, and you don't know what I can do.Just before Barricade was hit, he stopped both weapons from hitting him just for insults.Argentum: If you fought the entire Xanthium, would you win? No. The last time I met them, I fought your brain-damaged Skakdi leader and his Vortixx friend, along with the entire Xanthium, and then several more Toa. Guess what - I won. Everyone ran away when I was bored, and I didn't bother going after the kill. But right now, it seems like your little puny face is stuck between my weapons and your weapons. Your reaction?A magnetic field now encompassed Barricade - any physical attacks made would be met with magnetic resistance which would then fling him backwards.....then forwards....then backwards.... and so forth.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Bastan and Baftan were atop the Ta-Koro gates, laughing about the brief fight that had just happened. Baftan was sitting on the wall, in between two battlements, one leg up. Bastan was leaning against it on one hand, his staff in the other. Just as they changed the subject, a strange, Toa sized figure appeared. He stood in the shadows, so they couldn't see him, and spoke in voice that was clearly put on, unfamiliar and familiar at the same time."Give this to Kuhrin. Don't break it." was all he mumbled, before giving them a letter and disappearing once more.The handwriting on the stone tablet was shockingly familiar. It was handwriting they hadn't seen in a hundred years."It couldn't be..." Bastan muttered, coming away from the wall to look at the tablet Baftan was holding."Let's go tell Kuhrin. It seems authentic." Baftan replied."No, it's just a letter, probably a hoax..."And the two continued to argue like that for some time. Traxin knew they would eventually agree to give to Kuhrin, which made him smile sadly. He began walking to the hospital to pick up Zarrus, and head to Lake Pala.

IC - Kinika - Charred Forest"Oh, don't give me that. Just because you have a Mahiki doesn't mean you can manipulate everything. Only move it." he grumbled, "But just as well. You have way to much of an ego to work with me."He saw Barricade, and drew his sword. Argentum threw his "fantastic feats" at him again. It became evident that Argentum was not just a proud follower of Mata Nui, but instead, a conceited traitor who took pride in his coward decision. It was disgusting.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.