Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Oura/Utario - Ta-Koro - Fighting: Despite his wounded knee, Oura was able to fight Utario at full strength, though his elemental powers helped greatly in keeping the odds even between them. Oura could barely walk, let alone run, so escape was barely an option here; it seemed he would have to fight this one off."It's been half an hour, and you haven't said one word... normally you're flapping that jaw of yours in combat, why so quiet all of a sudden?" he asked, staring the Vortixx in the eyes.Utario smirked at the Toa of plasma, "You're not worthy of conversing with me. You are but a target, I only speak with those that deserve my communication," he said, whipping out a throwing knife and flinging it at the Toa. Oura responded to the attack by slashing the knife in two with his long plasma whip, causing Utario to scowl. Apparently knives were of no use here. Without another word, Utario ran forward, making his way toward Oura while avoiding his deadly whip of plasma. Oura watched as his foe rolled and leaped his way closer to him, getting within melee range in just seconds. Oura slashed at the Vortixx, stunned that he was able to get to him so quickly. The Vortixx retaliated by slashing his blade away, and then slicing Oura across the chest before he could strike with his plasma whip, which fell to the ground as he lost concentration over it.Utario ran in to kill his opponent (ooc: lame, I know), raising his blade to finish off the wounded Toa. OOC: If anyone would kindly jump in and save my character's life, I would be much obliged. Don't kill the Vortixx, but feel free to knock him out/stop him from killing Oura.-Utario

OOC: 1. ...Have you ever heard of this thing called 'hyperbole'?...Yeah.2. ...WHEN THE HECK DID I SAY THEY WEREN'T? Dude, I was wondering how they would achieve that level of coordination-not how they'd achieve their supposed skills.IC: His eyes widened. "Yes!"Riaril's lids fluttered open. She looked up at Krayzikk's face, blinking a few times. Her appearance caught him: Wounded-bedraggled-helpless."It burns," she rasped. The toa blinked again. "Kra-Krayzikk?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"I'm here." Krayzikk said, his eyes full of a mixture of sadness and relief. "I know it burns. I wish I could do something about it, but that is Takky's forte, not mine. I'm good for punching things. Aside from the obvious, are you okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: When Brawl stabbed Tahuva, he was burned by the comet attack and slashed and stabbed, melting his blade and tearing off his left forearm from spinning force. Tahuva landed. "HAAA!" He kicked Brawl aside. Shrapnel suddenly flew in and knocked him down, his large size making it easy to hit him. He guarded his head, neck, and chest using his weapons so that nothing important was hit. "KARZ..." He fell forward, and then a splitting noise hit him.Dervian threw a rock, then hit it with a wind shuriken. The wind particles violently shook, disrupting the sound. "RATCHET FIRE!"Rocks knocked Dervian over.Ratchet used gravity to force Soundwave to land, then pinned him down by shooting him while he was gravitized, sealing the deal. Soundwave was now trapped. Then suddenly Soundblaster restarted the horrible noise.Barricade stopped the rocks from hitting Dervian, so Dervian disrupted that sound the same way. Ratchet fired his gravity blast rod a final time at Soundblaster.Que formed a huge shield and blocked the knives, then fired on Soundblaster, Incinerator, Jhiaxus, and Brawl with GIANT versions of them. Ratchet kept Incinerator's gravity from interfering with the knives.Tahuva fired another blast, weakening Galvatroth's by force of pressure, then stumbled back. "GALVATROTH." He flew at Galvatroth while firing from his Blast Rod.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Soundblaster+Ravage and KrayzikkKrayzikk grimaced. "Well, I've got a cramp from sitting too long. How 'bout you? Any cramps?" He tried to keep up the levity, keep Riaril semi-focused.Soundbalster lunged to the side and rolled, popping back up to a standing position while blasting compressed soundwaves at the Xantium, all the while keeping up the high frequency sound. He actually upped the frequency, too much exposure would now render enemies unconcious. Both Ratchet and Que's attack's missed, though admittedly not by much.Ravage conjured crystalline cuffs around Tahuva's wrists and ankles, in order to incapacitate the enemy. He also activated his mask and moved a fair distance away, so as to affect the fight without being in the thick of it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Brawl - FightLuckily, Brawl was immune to such autohits and his forearm remained fine. Unfortunately, he had a few burns and a few cuts to deal with. Using a mask of strength, as Tahuva tried to push him away, he grabbed his hand and sent an uppercut at his face.Galvatroth sent lasers through the blast, firing at Tahuva, this time with his weapon.Jhiaxus sent the knives awry with his mask, making them land in lava. A bolt of lightning arced at Que.Incinerator made Dervian lose and gain weight very fast. The more he messed with inertia, the likelier he would damage an organ.Soundwave hit the ground. With his sword, he deflected the shot. As soon as Ratchet was distracted, he slashed at him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: He may have been cuffed, but he flew while firing and having his sword extended anyway. He had a plan, and was now only a few feet from Galvatroth. As he flew, the sword got in the way of Brawl's counterattack and slashed him AGAIN.Barricade threw up an airtight earth dome around the Xanthium, blocking ALL the attacks. "All right, Tahuva's busy, so I'm taking command for a moment. Ratchet, heal us all first.Ratchet activated his mask and did so."Dervian, form wind shuriken OUTSIDE the dome and send them in every direction! Dino, do that thing you did with the Sonics Toa."Dino fired lightning at the sky, making a momentary hole in the dome. Barricade sealed that hole up, and then lightning came down from the cloud. Dino directed it as forked lightning at Soundwave and Soundblaster. Whether it hit or not, thunder followed, and the greater hearing of the Sonics Toa forced them to be unable to fight from the deafening noise."PERFECT!" Using the distraction, Dervian broke out of the dome and directed the wind shuriken that were distracting all the Deceptoa at each Deceptoa. At that moment Incinerator's gravity weirdness made him lose his balance. Ratchet countered Incinerator's attack before it could do something big.Tahuva approached Galvatroth, dodging the attacks in midair, and finally pulled up while slashing upwards and kicking his cuffed feet at Galvatroth. If the blow connected, he'd smash the crystal on Galvatroth and slash him. And just in case the blow missed, he made an arc of flame at point blank that could melt titanium.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Soundblaster and RavageSoundwave and Soundblaster may have been incapacitated, but Ravage was not. Unseen by the enemy, he created a spire of crystal in front of Soundwave and Soundblaster, causing the lightning to hit it and dissipate harmlessly into the ground instead, as lightning will always folow the shortest path to the ground. Recovering, Soundblaster used the fading thunder to his advantage and directed an enormous soundwave shockblast at Tahuva, which would be nearly impossible to completely dodge and would knock the toa back as well as disrupting the fire.OOC: 1. Explanation of what I just did in case any need it:a. Ravage took advantage of lightning's natral properties to direct it to the ground.b. Soundblaster used the soundwaves from the thunder to generate a blast of sound using less energy than usually, which would both knock Tahuva back and disrupt the arc of flame.2. How is Tahuva doing this? I have been monitoring this, and with the energy he has been spending he should be low on elemental energy by now. Lots of big fireballs, fire arcs, comet attacks? Yeah.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Angelus had just sheathed his sword when he saw a Toa fighting a Vortixx a few yards away; the Toa had just taken a hit to the chest and was about to be-The Toa of Fire snapped forward, lunging forward with his sword and blocking the Vortixx's killing blow."'Afraid I can't let you do that, mate," he said, forcing the sword up and away from the wounded Toa.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: You know what, I'm ending this fight right now. If you're not going to play fair, I won't play at all.1. You have to have physical contact to use the mask of healing.2. You can't direct lightning without seeing it.3. The Xanthium are scattered, meaning you can't make a dome around them without the Phantom's being in there.4. Wait, so he slashed someone with his hands tied? While dodging laser vision and a powerful shot?I'm officially pulling my characters out of this fight.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Everything stated by No Isles is accurate. You could control lightning without seeing it, but not select a target. Mask of Healing a. requires physical contact and b. doesn't just go POOF and everybody is fine. Also, in addition, Tahuva's seemingly limitless physical prowess and elemental energy. I'm following No Isles' lead on this. I could let some of the above slide, but all together it makes way too little sense.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: The crystal had saved them from the bolts, but the thunder did its job. Dino jumped at Ravage and slashed at him.OOC: Yeah, but he knows their general direction. I never expected the lightning to hit. As for the four points by No Isles...1. He can touch them easily, not like there's some wall between him and the others.2. Krayzikk you already explained that one for me.3. Barricade could make a protective cave tunnel thingy with the same elemental energy consumption as the dome. Though that strategy is extremely weird there's no rule against it.4. He can slash by flying around. If he's cuffed but he still has his weapons, he can angle his flight, and use his thighs shoulders elbows and knees to fight easily.5. As for his elemental energy problem, I can cap it off here.Though I was under the impression a Toa's full energy could cover the area of a Nova Blast before he ran out of energy (even though Nova Blasts are forbidden, the energy released over a period of time would be equal to the energy of a Nova Blast. And his physical condition? No one's really done anything to him except shoot and punch/cut. I made a point of him blocking his vital organs.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Utario - Ta-Koro - Fighting Angelus: The Vortixx glared at the Toa who dared stop him from finishing off his target, taking a step back as he studied the Toa of Fire. "I don't think you understand the situation here. This man is a bounty hunter, and I am doing justice to the island by ridding him of it," he said, waiting for the Toa's response before he attacked. Perhaps he would gain an ally in this fight, and finish Oura off quicker. -Utario

OOC: I am not sure you understand. Either that, or you didn't read three of the above posts. Both mine and No Isles' characters are not there. Hece, no Ravage to slash at. Two, Ravage was a good distance from the fight and using a Volitak! Just to make things clear, to quote the great Pein,Dues Ex Machina Tiem!IC: Krayzikk Champion of RPGs proclaimed it so, and Ravage and Soundblaster vanished from the scene with a flash, turning back the pages, they were placed back in the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I agree with all Krayzikk's and KNI's points as well as my own. Unless if you're a highly skilled user of Lightning (read: unless you've done serious training) I really don't think one could control it, let alone select a target.EDIT: 'To quote the great Pein'? Aw shucks. xPIC: Riaril tried to hold on. But she could feel herself beginning to slide back into the darkness."Not...Yet...I'm...Falling," the toa rasped urgently. "Krayzikk...You...There...?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: TNG, You're OPing Tahuva far too much. Just a few hours ago, he had arrows in his neck, been burnt and used up lots of elemental attacks. Few more hours before that and he literally walks through a powerful wall of fire. Tahuva cannot be so strong.And yeah, I agree with everyone else here.IC: ArgentumArgentum woke up, and saw the hectic battle being waged. He swore. Then he saw something weird, like a god had just pulled people out of a game or something. That settled that. He turned towards the Xanthium.Argentum: YOU SUCK! They managed to all run away while you guys are in some dumb dome in which you will die from suffocation and can't even hear me. Yeah, gg!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"I'm here. Just concentrate on my voice. I promise you, everything will be okay. Just don't let go." Krayzikk said, all traces of levity gone from his voice. "And do want to know why you don't have to worry about falling? Because I will always be there to catch you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: All right. We can try this again tomorrow, I guess.IC:Suddenly, the Xanthium crashed to the ground. Tahuva's cuffs disappeared, and his slash missed.Dino missed and fell on his face. "WAHT THUH?!" Que was happy. "Hey, no more enemies!"On the other hand, Barricade was mad. "HEY, I WANTED TO HIT SOMEBODY!""At least everyone's alive.""I guess so. We were near dead anyway.""We need to get some training. I have an idea, which Ratchet can help us with when his elemental power recharges." He turned to Argentum. "It was a desperate move. Our final hope. A hope that vanished.""ALONG WITH EVERYONE I WANTED TO HIT!"Tahuva facepalmed. "Back to the Inn."OOC: King of No Isles, you can go ahead and have those chars start plotting, I guess. :|

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Utario - Ta-Koro - Going to Fight?: Utario had no time to debate about the validity of Oura's death, and to make matters worse, he was attracting unwanted attention from the civilians. Seeing his odds... he doubted that he could kill both of these Toa in cold blood and get away with it, there were guards beginning to investigate the scene, and other Toa who were also looking suspicious. Though he despised the idea, he decided to flee, not wanting to take his chances against this many Toa. He looked down at Oura, "You'll die sooner or later, just not today," he said, turning, and exiting the area. --IC Oura - Ta-Koro - Talking to Angelus: Oura used his Calix to stand once again, sheathing his sword and watching Utario as he disappeared from sight. He sighed in relief, and turned to the Toa who he owed his thanks, "Thank you, if you hadn't come in when you did, I would be headless right now," he said, extending his hand to shake Angelus's.OOC: G'night all.-Oura

OOC: @JL: No. No way were attacks launched at a single target with apparent planning involved in sync uncoordinated...Granted, they DID fail.@People controlling hospital chars: Fyi, don't think I'm deciding Riaril's fate with spur-of-the-moment decisions. I have this all planned out ;}IC: Riaril drew strength from their words. Yet her best efforts had failed. The toa could feel her eyelids getting heavy now, and the Kualsi before her face had changed into a gray Hau-the face of Mata Nui himself come to protect her. "Thanks...For...Catching...Me," she rasped to those gathered around her body. Then Riaril fell back into the dark furnace.But this time, a smile was present on the toa's face.She was floating in a pitch blackness that defied her senses. She was bleeding, burning, and drowning. It was tortureBut Riaril had faith that Krayzikk would catch her. There was no uncertainty of fate in her mind...And that certainty was that she would pull through.Takimoc wiped some more sweat off his brow with one hand. He'd been taking a break while everyone listened to Riaril.But now the surgeon was back to work. The toa began to cut away with an increased sense of urgency."Tairel, activate your mask and speed the healing process on her head," the doc ordered. He'd ask the same of her nose once he removed all metal and toasted flesh.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Ratchet finished healing the Xanthium. "Now I'm the one who needs rest.""But we need you for our training!""No. Let him rest. He won't be able to help without his full energy, and doesn't one who eases the pain of others deserve to have his pain eased?" "Yeah. Sure, Tahuva. How about the pain of waiting being eased?"Tahuva facepalmed.OOC: Anyone who guesses how this training is meant to work can select a char (non-evil) and have them train with us too. The major hint is Ratchet is needed for it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AkiniiThe Toa of Ice shrugged. "You took a swing at Plagia. If you decide to leave peacefully and go do something else, I'll leave you alone..." he said nonchalantly. He looked over at Plagia, and saw that she was under attack from Divinex. He headed Plagia's way, tossing a large salvo of ice shards at her assailant, even as Plagia launched a veritable storm of electricity in all directions. Unfortunately, Akinii caught a little bit of the blast, which hurt, unsurprisingly. Ow.IC: DivinexOf course, Divinex had it a lot worse: lightning is very difficult to dodge, especially when you're attempting to dodge something else at the same time. The Toa of Fire hit the ground hard. The combination of ice and lightning made for a very painful experience for the vengeful Divinex, and he yelled out in pain.

OOC: Ok...since nobody guessed, I'll start now.IC: Ratchet woke up. "All right. Where is everyone?"Tahuva and the others were out eating. "This is a particularly good burger."Que was eating a salad. "Ya know, burgers aren't particularly healthy."Barricade ate a huge steak. "Neither is starving yourself on salads alone without any meat."Dino and Dervian were having a hashbrown fight...while eating pancakes. "Dervian, go try some fruit on the tree out there." He laughed.Dervian ducked and threw another hashbrown. "That's a Madu, nice try." He laughed too.Ratchet ran out. "A-HA! YOU HAD DINNER WITHOUT ME!"Que tossed Ratchet some money. "Get somethin ta eat, laddie."Tahuva waited until everyone was finished. "Now, I'll say my plan. Ratchet, is your elemental power ready?""Good enough for an hour of ten times earth gravity, I think.""That's all we need." One explanation later, and every Xanthium but Ratchet and Que was walking around under heavy gravity. "We will not be ready for proper training until we can walk under these conditions with ease. Next will come running with ease, and then strength exercises, ending with sparring." They all hobbled around, trying to keep their balance.

Pk57sNJ.jpg