Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiThe Gukko ripped through the air, coming down from Po-Wahi. After a flight over the charred forest, Yerith had it land at the top of the Mangai volcano. The Toa of Iron hopped off and looked into the lava below. This is where Pordal had been cremated. He lit a cigar. He stood for a while, staring into the hot fires of the planet below.Nik-Kolii hopped off of the Gukko and stood beside Yerith. So this is where they held Pordal's funeral. He bowed his head in respect. Then he smelled smoke. Oh. Just Yerith.There was a long pause.Yerith broke it."The war is over," he said. "Mekrof is dead. And so is everyone we've gotten close to. Is it really a victory?""I do not know, comrade," Nik-Kolii sighed. "I would like to think we won."Yerith nodded and flicked the cigar into the volcano. Then he walked back down the mountain with his head hung low.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Krayzikk, Outside the HospitalKrayzikk nodded to the guards. "She went to the left." He deadpanned. After the guards left, he nodded to the invisible thief and continued on his way. He quickly found a restaurant and entered.------------------------------------Not long after, Krayzikk was walking back to the hospital precariously balancing several bags of food. Entering the hospital, he set it all down and said to Tairel "Alright, anything that is here after I walk off is you and the rest of the staff's to eat. What I walk off with is partly mine, and partly Riaril's, understand?" Krayzikk had an amused look in his eye.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Iraanus & an NPCTaking a seat at the bar, Iraanus ordered something to drink.Tarak glanced at the being who had taken the seat next to him. "You're a Skakdi.""That I am," replied Iraanus. "Problem?""That's a matter of opinion."Iraanus grunted."Skakdi aren't always welcome around here. Some say they can't be trusted. You should watch your back."Iraanus narrowed his eyes at the Matoran. "I think I'm capable of protecting myself.""Aye, I can see that," Tarak replied, noticing the Skakdi's weapons.There was a pause."You're not from around here, are you?""Funny you should ask," Iraanus answered. "As a matter of fact, woke up on the beach a few minutes ago with no memory of where I was or how I got there. Is this part of the continent, or-" he stopped himself. Continent? Did I come from a larger continent?"You're on an island. Mata Nui it's called. I don't know of any continent or what.""Mata Nui, huh? Odd name. You wouldn't happen to have a map, would you?" he asked, formulating a vague idea of finding a port, where there might be some who knew of lands beyond."I do," Tarak replied. He pulled out a map of the island. "We're here, in Ta-Koro. This is the Mangai, which you may have seen on you way into the village. There's a shrine to the Great Sprit on it's slopes. And this is Ga-Koro, Po-Koro, Le-Koro, Ko-Koro, and Onu-Koro, which is mostly a network of tunnels," he explained, pointing out each location. "Apart from that, the island's mostly uninhabited, except for a small village being built by Lake Pala, here." He paused. "And then there's Xa-Koro, down in the Kumu Islets. Evil place, that."Iraanus examined the map. "I see...who exactly inhabits these villages?""Each major Koro is led by a Turaga, who serves as an elder to the inhabitants, who are mostly Matoran, along with a few Toa to protect the place." Tarak paused, then decided to continue. "Skakdi such as yourself are rather uncommon. Virtually unheard-of to see one, in fact, for quite a long time.""But not now.""Aye."Other Skakdi who suddenly began appearing on the island...undoubtedly these had some connection to Iraanus. He contemplated this as the bartender arrived with his drink. "What caused these Skakdi to appear?"The Matoran shrugged. "No one knows for sure. All we know that is when the six Toa disappeared a century ago, Skakdi and Vortixx began appearing on the island. Other Toa, too.""Six Toa disappeared, huh? I thought there were lots of Toa here.""Aye, but these Toa were different. They were the Toa Mata, legendary heroes, destined to destroy the Makuta. A century ago, they entered a passage in Kini-Nui that led to the Makuta's lair. No one saw them again.""What is this Makuta of which you speak?""The Makuta...no one really knows for sure, as none have seen him and lived. Suffice to say he is a dark being of virtually limitless power. He cast our protector, the Great Spirit Mata Nui, into an endless slumber, and enslaved the Rahi of the island to carry out his evil work. Then the Toa washed up on the various beaches on the island, but when they dared to challenge the Makuta...well, as I said, they disappeared. Most believe them dead.""And no one has challenged the Makuta since?""Not that I know of. Most lost their will to resist after the Makuta showed us his deadliest weapon, the Rahkshi. Terrible creatures, they are. Stood about Toa height, on two legs, somewhat serpentine in appearance. And they're staff characters, so they're exceptionally powerful.""I'm sorry?"Tarak cleared his throat. "I said they're real nasty characters, and each carries a powerful staff. Anyway, not much else is known, only that they supposedly had power to rival a Toa's. Haven't been seen since, though everyone knows the Makuta's just biding his time to use them."Iraanus was quiet for a moment. "I'd like to see one of these things for myself," he murmured."No, you wouldn't. Trust me." The Ta-Matoran paused. "I'm Tarak, by the way," he said, "a mask maker and salesman.""Iraanus. A warrior." He returned to studying the map.Tarak studied the Skakdi for a moment. "If you want to get home, Iraanus, you'd probably be better served heading inland than towards the coast.""That right.""Aye. I'd say none on Mata Nui even have the faintest idea of other lands. If anyone, it'd be the scholars in Ko-Koro." He pointed to the village on the map. "But if you don't mind, I actually have a request I'd like to make.""Do you now.""Aye. I have a mask that needs delivering, to Le-Koro. I'd do it myself, but I'm headed in the opposite direction. You're welcome to take the map with you, and I can pay you, of course. We could meet up again in Ko-Koro."Iraanus considered the offer. He needed money. It would also do him good to get a feel for the island - it looked like he'd be here for a while. "Fine. Where should I bring it?"The mask trader retrieved a mask from his bag, as well as another smaller bag to store it in. "Give it to the bartender of the Flightless Kahu in Le-Koro. There's no need for him to pay; it's a gift of appreciation for his help when I was there last."Iraanus was shocked to see that the mask, a Pakari, was a gleaming gold color. "You would entrust a stranger with such a valuable artifact?"Tarak laughed. "No, no. It's made of an alloy, not real gold. Virtually worthless, actually. I make such masks for friends of mine. Uncommon, but not valuable."Iraanus smiled. "Of course." The two talked for a few more minutes about the Rahi that might be encountered, and then Iraanus paid the bartender for his drink and a room. He laid the mask and his weapons next to the bed and fell asleep almost immediately.-----The next morning, Iraanus woke up early. He ate a quick breakfast, and then set off to the southwest toward the jungle.OOC: Iraanus to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: SoliAgain Soli groaned and rolled over in bed, it was obvious she was waking up.IC: NikaronThe Night Angel watched, it appeared that the others were heading to Ga-Koro, perhaps I should scout out the surrounding area. Thus the Night Angel sped past the others, still hidden on the rooftops and into Ga-Wahi.ooC: Nikaron to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Angelus stopped at the city gates and stared out at the jungles leading back to Le-Wahi longingly for a minute.Why do I get the feeling I'll never go back again...He shook his head sadly and led the strike force down the path to the village.OOC: Angelus and co. to Ga-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiYerith stumbled. The Toa's vision was growing blurry. He shook his head. Just nothing.Nik-Kolii noticed that the captain was growing unbalanced. He put a hand on his shoulder."All you all right, comrade?" he asked."I'm fine," Yerith said, standing back up. "It's nothing.""I watched that whole battle," the Skakdi said. "You took some big hits just walking into the inn. And once you were inside, you got battered. And once you got to the roof, Mekrof almost beat you to a pulp. You dropped seven bio to the ground and were almost shredded by that glass. You can't be okay."Yerith scoffed. He wavered for a moment, feeling like he was going to fall. Spots danced across his vision."Don't try to tough it out," Nik-Kolii sighed, grabbing his friend's wrist. "Let me carry you. You can't go join Pordal and Yu'rek just yet.""Yu'rek," Yerith mumbled. "We forgot his body..."And then he passed out.Nik-Kolii grunted in annoyance, then carried Yerith over his shoulders back into town until they got to the hospital. It felt like they had been there a hundred times. He walked to the front desk."Whenever you can get one, we'd like a doctor," he said to the Matoran behind the desk. "No rush."

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"Hardy-har har." Krayzikk smirked at him. "If I don't come back anytime soon, prepare a coffin and come looking for me." With that, the titan picked up two parcels of food and departed for Riaril's room. Arriving, he had a sudden mental image of Tairel laughing. He scowled briefly, and quietly entered the room. He carefully placed the parcels on a nearby table. "Riaril. Wake up." The titan said kindly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Riaril gratefully accepted it. She smiled carelessly, still too sleepy to realize the gravity of what she was doing."Thanks. I feel like I could eat a dikapi."The toa then proceeded to begin her chowing down. The Ga-Toa remembered her manners, however, and used her sai as a fork while cutting food with water jets as necessary.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk, in his head was chuckling. In actuality, he sat in a nearby chair. As he sat, the events of the day caught up with him. He was tired. Within a minute of sitting down, he was sleeping peacefully with his head leaning against the wall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nessarose, the Wicked Witch of the EastNessarose frowned, her preachings ignored by the people of Ta-Koro. She was just about to summon a cyclone to gain their...attention, when a flying rahi dropped a scroll in her lap. Picking it up, she found her sister's distinct handwriting.Dear Nessarose,How I miss you and the old days terribly. We really must get together again soon.But, I fear that may not be possible any time soon. I won't be making it to Ta-Wahiin the near future, and I doubt you yourself would want to travel to Ko-Wahi to seeme. But regardless, we must see each other. There is so much to discuss. I hopeto see you soon, my dear Nessa.Your sister, with love.Frowning, Nessarose summoned her attendant."I have changed my mind. We are to travel to Ko-Wahi immediately." she said, and the being nodded, wheeling her away.Nessarose to Ko-Wahi.

OOC: Oh, let it be known, I have no intention of being kind to Krayzikk.IC: Krayzikk, HospitalFor a brief time, Krayzikk slept peacefully. After all, he was incredibly tired. Then the nightmare started, and it was a far cry from the nightmare he usually had.********************Krayzikk was standing somewhere, he didn't know where. It was dark, incredibly so, obscuring the details of his surroundings. He could hear slow footsteps, multiple beings, coming from all around him. He still couldn't see them, but they were there. "Hello?" Krayzikk asked. "Is anybody there?" There seemed to be an almost....... Whispering around him. The footsteps started to get louder, and closer. The beings slowly came into view, two matoran with blood stains all over their bodies. And they were maskless. "Krayzikk......... Your fault........" The matoran kept coming closer, their arms outstretched as their hands reached out, eager to grab Krayzikk. A figure appeared, staying just out of what little light there was. "They are right, you know. It is your fault they are dead. Had you surrendered, or even just died in the beginning, they would still be living." The voice was instantly recognizable, the very one Krayzikk did not want to hear. "No, it's not..... It was you!" Krayzikk replied desperately. "You killed them!' The shadowy being just laughed. "Yes, I did! But who created the menace that I became? You! You hunted me, forced me to be something that I was not!"Krayzikk ran. He turned and ran, trying to get away. He ran and ran and still the laughter followed him. Eventually his surroundings changed, into something familiar. Except it wasn't. The hospital looked much like it always did, but those who defended him from Tarn lay unmoving on the ground. Krayzikk couldn't see them well enough to know if they were alive or dead. But they were all there, Hau, Skyra, Onuzek, Takimoc, Tairel and Riaril. Even the rest of the hospital staff was there, on the ground. And still, the shadowy being was there, approaching where Krayzikk knew he had hidden during the real attack. "Krayzikk..... I am coming for you...... All your friends are gone, all in your name. Now, it is your turn!" As the being said the last sentence, it whirled and lunged at where Krayzikk stood, madness gleaming in it's red eyes...........************************Krayzikk jolted awake, mere minutes after he fell asleep with a look of terror in his eyes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

Soon, Tairel had Neirak's leg fixed and was heading to Ayra's room. After a brief chat, the Ko-Toa was leaving after the Ta-Toa said the wrong words. Tairel sighs as Ayra leaves the hospital toward Mata-Nui knows where."Stubborn Brakas," he mutters before entering Riaril's room. There, he spotted Krayzikk wide eyed beside Riaril."You okay, Krazikk?" he asks the being, concerned.OOC: I'll just say that Ayra and Tairel had an argument and she left for Ko-Koro, but, if Rakata returns, she'll probably be back.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk recoiled from Tairel, his eyes playing tricks on him in his terror. For a moment, Tairel appeared, at last to Krayzikk, as the shadowy being from his dream. Realizing what was going on Krayzikk seemed to calm down somewhat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk may have calmed down, but his eyes still reflected the terror he had felt. "Yeah. Trust me, you really don't want to know." Even through Krayzikk's armor, Tairel could feel Krayzikk's pulse start to return to a normal level.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

"Cool, I caused a nightmare. I'm either flattered or horrified," he jokes, trying to lighten the mood. "Well, if you don't want to talk about it, then it's none of my business," Tairel leans against a wall and smiles at the titan. "Atleast it was just a dream."Unlike mine.-Mef Man

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta-KoroKitsune smiled as she jumped to the ground, and began to walk calmly, looking for all the world like the last person who would ever rob anyone. Suddenly, a second figure stepped into view. A dark brown and golden Toa, extremely musculed."What did you get?" Raion asked, eyeing the bag she caried."Oh, just a few trinkets. Hardly worth the-" Kitsune started to say, but then she was interrupted. By an arrow, which peirced her shoulder. She simply stared at the wound in amazment before fainting.Raion turned to the direction from where the arrow came from, finding one lone guard holding a long-bow, and staring at him, obviously scared out of his wits. This was an appropriate reaction. Raion grabbed one of his hatchets and chucked it at the guard with incredible strength, killing him. Raion retrived his hatchet before running over to Kitsune, hoping and praying she was fine.Picking her up, Raion checked her pulse and breathing rate, and then began to run.In a few minutes, he reached a hospitial, and began to knock on the door frantically.OOC: Mef, Krayzikk, that's your hospitial.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital"You didn't cause it, but you sure as karz were in it." Krayzikk replied cryptically. Then he heard the frantic knocking and took off toward the door, yealling "Come on Tairel!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

"Hope the food's good," he says to Riaril silently before taking off toward the doors. Upon reaching the area, he opens the doors for the beings. To his shock, a being carrying another with an arrow sticking out of them stood outside."Come in. We'll fix you up," he comforts while helping the being to carry the injured inside.OOC: Where is the arrow in the being?-Mef Man

OOC: Darnit Krayzikk! xP I mean, could you give me more time to respond next occasion something like that happens?IC: Riaril had finished eating pretty quickly and had been watching Krayzikk. Her eyes had widened at the nightmarish changes to his sleep and she had almost gotten up to say something.But then the titan was whisked away by Tairel for an operation. She sighed in frustration.Really! If Krayzikk has problems he should've talked to me about it. He's not even an employee, so why can't he have stayed in here?The toa gave a morose stare to the wall. With no business or people to help and only two empty parcels of food to keep her company, Riaril found a deep and sudden loneliness swamping her.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Sorry, Pein. Events that occurred are partly due to me trying to keep up with folks, and partly due to my plan to show how shaken Krayzikk is.IC: Krayzikk, HosoitalIt occurred to Krayzikk that it probably wasn't the best time to be asking questions. "Call me if you need me, Tairel." With that, he hurried more quickly than he normally would. He leaned heavily against the wall next to Rairil's room. Of course, he didn't know it was He had run blindly from the lobby. He looked at his and, witch was shaking. What is wrong with me? One nightmare, and I'm falling apart.......

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: After getting no response, Tadris decided he would go somewhere else. He thought he saw a few other Toa-looking beings walk in the gate, so he thought he might see if he could find them.OOC: I'm open for interaction. I don't like waiting around all the time.

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiNik-Kolii looked at the time. They had been waiting in the hospital for a while."You all right?" he asked his Toa friend."Bloody wonderful," Yerith groaned. "Could use a smoke, though."Nik-Kolii smiled. Then he walked back to the front desk."We could really use a doctor, soon," he said to the Matoran.

OOC: Thanks, Krayzikk and Tairel didn't take him away. It was the other way around. :P

IC(Tairel)

Tairel nods his head to Krayzikk before carrying the injured being into the operating room. "Go back to Riaril, keep her company," he calls out before disappearing in the room."So, what happened?" he asks the non-injured being upon entering the operating room.-Mef Man

IC: Rucia walked through the hot, ash-filled streets of Ta-Koro. It was always nice to be in her own element, but it seemed so destructive, in stark contrast to her personality. It was slightly ironic.She noticed another Toa walking through the village. She didn't recognise him, and she liked to know her brothers and sisters on the island."Hey there!" she called, walking over to the Toa.OOC: That's Tadris she's talking to.

IC: Tadris heard someone shout. He looked around, and noticed the source being a female looking-being, of Toa height. He really had to learn... re-learn? A lot of stuff. "Uh, Hi, um Miss?" He said wincing, wanting to be polite. He was afraid that it was actually a guy, and he'd get decked. Well, if that was the case, he could try to re-learn how to use his Haukakama in a hurry...

Edited by King Joe

OOC: Oh man, I'm so sorry. I've just been really busy, and have barely had the time nor energy to post as regularly as I should. Really sorry.IC: Rynekk - Ta-KoroRynekk snapped out of his creator being a massive slug reality blitz, to see Tadris walking away. His narrowed his gaze, his eyes taking on their old-Makuta rage-delusion. Charging at full-tilt, he grabbed the Toa in a headlock, snarling in frustration, 'Walk away from me, why don't ya!'Suddenly, however, he returned to his senses, looking horrified at what he had just done. He stumbled back, sitting down on a rock, muttering, 'Oh Mata Nui, I'm sorry. I...I...I'm sorry.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-KoroRaion was about to answer the first being that asked what appeared to be the question of the day when the other spoke, asking the same thing. "She's been shot in the shoulder with an arrow, obviously." He growled. He obviously didn't want anyone to question why she had been attacked. Suddenly, what the first being said dawned on him. He had seen her before.Kitsune softly moaned. "Oh... It hurts..."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Tairel)

"I got that much, Kohlii head, I mean how?" snaps the Toa before laying the being down on the operating table. He places a hand on her non-injured shoulder before comforting,"Don't worry. We'll fix you up. As he waits for a reply from the other being, he reaches over for a container of ether.-Mef Man