Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Plagia - Ta-KoroPlagia got to her feet, slowly, almost as if the simple act was a huge effort.'C'mon,' she said simply, not even looking at Akinii, 'Let's hit a bar. I need some alcohol in my system, or I'll start sobbing like a little girl.'It was bad joke, but a small sign that the old Plagia was still there.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Well, we're here, but we have no leads. And the Matrix isn't an omniscience device. So..IC: Tahuva looked around for a Toa of Gravity. None could be seen. "Argh.""Hmm. Anyone know where they went?""My vision was too blurry to see the background. It could have happened in any of the Koro's dark areas."OOC: Gravity, I might interact with you if you want.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Jikal, Ta-KoroJikal watched and observed as the newcomers approached. He said nothing, but studied them carefully. If they were paying attention, they might feel like they were being watched by the hooded being.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jikal, Ta-Koro"The Turaga is also likely to speak in riddles. He rarely straightens his tongue, only in dire circumstances." Jikal commented. "Don't expect too much."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "Tahuva, if Que was captured here, he would be taken away, right?""To cover up tracks..." Tahuva pulled out his Matrix, then spat on one end. "Show us the light." It whirled around and stopped on..."WE WALKED IN A GIGANTIC CIRCLE?!" Tahuva shoved the Matrix back into his chest and ran. "Follow me...AGAIN."OOC: Xanthium to Ga-Wahi...AGAINZ.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ah yes, the day when someone finally said 'Nacho Bay' :PIC: Rucia pointed to each of the different Wahi in turn as she described the current events, "Well, let's see. These here are the Kumu Islets, mostly inhospitable, except for what's basically a criminal society called Xa-Koro. Not a very nice place. What is a nice place, however, is Le-Wahi. Nothing too bad happening there at the moment, just the odd Rahi attack. Great place for a holiday. Onu-Wahi's kind of dark, because it's underground, but still beautiful. It's usually used as a highway between villages, as the tunnels extend all over the island. Kini-Nui is essentially what it says on the tin: Big temple. It's usually deserted, but has a key religious significance, and it's rumoured that Makuta himself dwells beneath it. Tarakava have been gathering outside Ga-Koro, here, which suggests chances of a raid. I was going to go and help in the defense if necessary, but I dunno how you'd feel about fighting. This is where we are, Ta-Wahi, and that there's Ko-Wahi, the icy region. Umm, let's see... Ah! Rahkshi attacked Po-Koro not too long ago. Vicious creatures, they are. If we happen to run into them in our travels, then it's probably a bad idea to take more than one if we work together."She stopped talking, and folded her arms with a smile, "Where do you want to go?"

IC: Rynekk - Ta-KoroRynekk ruminated for a moment. Xa-Koro and Ko-Koro: No, most certainly no. Ga and Le-Koro, maybe, but on the other hand, he needed some suffering, and those places seemed too... peaceful. Onu-Koro, probably not, seeing as, with his luck, he'd probably just fall down a mineshaft.So then...'I vote Po-Koro,' he said finally.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "I don't really care. Po-Koro sounds good. They play some sorta sport there right? Lessee here, the guy that picked me up said it was... Kanohi ball?"OOC: Note: I know what the game is really called. I'm just making fun of the first time I tried to keep all of the K things in BIONICLE straight.

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The Rel, Ozrik, Nik-KoliiSolaris looked Miritala in the eyes."What did you see?" he asked."I... I can't quite tell," Miritala said, confused by the visions. "First I saw my spear in Solaris's chest. And there was a Vortixx standing over you..."Solaris froze. Ghar-Knel was dead. How..."And he was laughing," Miritala went on. "Then I drifted to an island many mio to the south. There were some Matoran there with runes like mine. Only I didn't have the runes at the time. But they seemed to be transferring the markings onto me through some sort of odd magic. That's when I woke up."Solaris nodded, trying to process all of this strange information. What did it all mean? Was she meant to kill him? Or was this Vortixx (Ghar-Knel?) supposed to with her spear? He shook his head in confusion."Well, we should be on our way," he said. "I'm sure the rest of the Toa Xanthium are starting to miss us."Mip nodded. This was an odd little Toa. Why were the hot ones always crazy? He smiled politely at Miritala before walking out the door with Solaris.The Rel looked to Miritala."You're welcome," it said, a bit irritated."Oh, uh, thanks," Miritala said, a bit embarrassed. She got out of the bed and proceeded to walk with the rest, attempting to slip her hand into The Rel's without success. Oh well.OOC: Solaris, Miritala, The Rel, and Mip to Ga-Wahi...IC: Ozrik payed the bartender, then stepped out into the street. He smelled the air, full of all that Ta-Koronan ash. My, how sooty today was! He walked down the road, whistling a happy tune.Nik-Kolii circled the doctors as they toiled on Yerith's wounds. Quite a good job they were doing. But he had to get back to his Gukko. It had been alone for a while. He excused himself from the operating room and ran outside to where the Gukko was. He quickly tethered it and fed it. But next to the feed bag were some of Yerith's cigars. He took them out and stared for a while. Thoughts began to pop into his head.No, he shouldn't think those thoughts. Yerith would survive to smoke each one of those cigars.Maybe he should get him to kick that awful habit. Then the captain might live longer and not get beaten to bits every time he went on a mission.Nik-Kolii laughed at the thought and sat down next to the Gukko.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-KoroRaion had been sitting in Kitsune's room for a few hours when she awoke, startiling him. "Oh..." She moaned. Raion practically tripped across the room to reach her. "What? What's wrong?" He asked, clearly afraid something was wrong. Kitsune rolled over, a grin on her face. "I'm hungry."Raion frowned. "Never scare me like that. What are you hungry for?" Kitsune thought for a second before answering him. "Food." Raion dragged his hand his down his face in frustration. "What type of food?" Kitsune thought about this for even longer before answering. "I don't know. Something high-quality. Go ask someone what the best place in town is." She said with a smile.Raion walked out of the room, carefully closing the door to Kitsune's room before turning to find someone to ask. OOC: Feel free to interact.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Riaril saw Krayzikk wasn't eating much. "C'mon! It's really good," she pleaded.It took Moriika and Faerulo a good while-especially considering they were working on their own-but the operation was finally done. They gingerly moved the toa onto a stretcher and began to wheel it out of the room.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiYerith looked up at the doctors wheeling him away from the operating room. They were doctors, right?Nik-Kolii walked into the building once more and quickly located Yerith and the doctors."So it looks like we live to fight another day, huh, Nik-Kolii," Yerith laughed seeing his Skakdi friend.Nik-Kolii nodded."Will he be all right?" he asked the doctors.

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiThe Skakdi sniffed."I think it's about high time you kicked that habit," he said. "Do you have any idea how bad those cigars are for you?"Yerith just shot Nik-Kolii a withering glare."Oh, and speaking of which, do you still have them?" he added. "They're the only thing left to remember Pordal by."Nik-Kolii returned the look, but softened it at the mention of their late teammate."You get healed up and we'll talk," he sighed.

IC: Raion, Ta-Koro"I appreciate you offering to get me some, but I think i'll go to the nearby place." Raion was about to leave for the restaurant when a friendly-enough looking toa of air appeared out of nowhere. "Lion." He said with a nod. With that, Raion walked out of the building in search of "High-quality food", wherever it was. Maybe he should have asked for directions.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityVakama had brought me into his hut. I bowed, not knowing the customs of this island, but I knew when to respect a leader."Turaga," I said, "I'm not very sure.""I recently woke on this island's shore," I explained, "With nothing besides a single memory, my name. I was hoping that you would know a way to get them back."I took a breath, "If not, I would like to know what to do with myself here. I'm not familiar with the dangers or customs of this island."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital + Jikal, Ta-KoroKrayzikk continued to sit quietly, unsure of what to so or say. He continued to eat a small piece of the pie, but beyond that he was clueless.Jikal departed from the scene, deciding that Gravity would be fine. He wandered through Ta-Koro, deciding his next course of action.OOC: Jikal open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Vakama nodded sagely. "Many have had a similar problem," he said. "Awakening with no memories of who they once were. It has been reported to me many times. I suspect the hand of Makuta in these forgettings." The Turaga looked sadly at Gravity. "Unfortunately, I know of no way to bring back your memories. As for what you can do here... well, be good, do well to others. Fear the intervention of Makuta, the evil presence in this land. Stay on your guard."

test2.png