Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: From Le-Wahi, with a huge timeskip.IC: Perkahn could literally smell the fear. It was in the air, everywhere: it tainted the chill wind and the ash, and the darkness all round. Ta-Wahi. His old home.... Now, remarkably dead and unorderly. He knew he was only an incomplete kio away from Ta-Koro, but even here, back in the day, there'd be guards, here in the depths of the Charred Forest, on distant rangings. But Perkahn knew: even in the depths of his jungle in Le-Wahi, he heard. He heard whispers, coming from as far as Po-Wahi, of danger, of a new, imposing threat. He knew why there were no more rangers. He also knew his already dangerous original plan to sneak through the seaside gate had grown impossible.Oh well. He spent his youth here. He knew ways in, so many ways in. Most had no idea of them.Within an hour, the Toa of Iron found himself cursing the fact, loudly, with many obscene interludes composed wholly of Skakdi swearwords. He found himself scaling a wall that he, if he knew anything about walls, would only clamber over to find yet another wall to climb. Somebody had seriously taken it upon themselves to rearrange the very foundations of Ta-Wahi. Painfully and through torture. Torture that, apparently, was reinflicting itself on Perkahn.That somebody surprised him when he jumped onto the cliff ledge that he worked so hard to reach. Perkahn found himself slipping on something wet and slimy that covered the whole of the ledge, and for a second, just for a second, he thought that he might be falling, down that cliff into the lava lake below; it would be all over, all his life for naught. Forever.He wasn't falling. He was sliding down some sort of tunnel in the stone that seemed so strange-shaped it might've been formed by more an explosion than any natural cause.And of course, as an old cliche dictated, he found himself in Ta-Koro's sewers, engulfed on all sides by manure.

IC: Krayzikk + Jikal + LaserbeakKrayzikk winced as he relocated the fingers of his right hand with a popping sound. "Don't worry about it. I have a pretty high pain threshold. Besides, you are in worse shape than I am."Jikal observed the proceedings, saying little. Laserbeak on the other hand, voiced her opinion. "I think it sounds like a great idea. If Skyra joins, then I will."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forest:They never stood a chance. The small force sent to retrieve the bodies was quickly defeated, and Suminaxe particularly enjoyed the death of each one. One was cut into little pieces, another was hanged by his own staff. Most of the others were dismembered. Suminaxe went back to his hiding spot, waiting for more guardsmen to arrive...

IC - Eonian - Talking"If this is the case, you have my sword."As if to emphasize the point, he took a knee and drew said sword."But on one condition. You share with me knowledge of the Master."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JIkal/????Jikal, against his instincts, found a way to the upper level and located Krayzikk, Emotia, Laserbeak and Riaril. "Come on, we are evacuating."Krayzikk nodded. Laserbeak on the other hand, protested. "But Skyra-""Skya'll be fine." Krayzikk replied."But-""Alright, sorry." Krayzikk grabbed Laserbeak and flung her over his shoulder. "Come on, Riaril."

IC: Riaril -- hopefully not needing to edit this... :PRiaril nodded plainly, having just finished packing up the emergency trauma bags and ointments. "I've got enough stuff here for the after party," Riaril jested; "Meaning when I heal and amputate your carved up bodies."She through the two packs across each shoulder until she looked like a walking baggage pole, then smashed open the window Tarex had trashed those many months ago. "Come on!" She yelled, and flung herself out, spun, and grabbed the ledge of the window. He fingers bit down on glass stubble and she silently cursed as the blood began to trickle, making her grip loose. She planted her feet into the lava-rock exterior and began the descent, dropping off safely into the street outside the hospital. Seeing the guardsmen, Riaril ran up and asked;"Where are my patients?"

IC: Tillian"Excuse me," said Tillian, walking away from the group to try and get survivors out.Why did I have to drop the building so soon...?He saw the titan he had met earlier assisting a Toa of Water with another being, who appeared to have an icicle in her back."Here," he said, taking some of her weight from the monstrous being. "Let me help."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ooc: Let's survey the worst of the damage done:

• [*]Jaron has a punctured lung and a wound in his chest, which doubtlessly would have broken some bones.[*]Emotia has an icicle in her back and a lightning burn... somewhere.[*]Skyra has a torn hip muscle (honestly, that means he can't even stand, let alone walk).[*]Hasil has a sliced armpit, which means it affects at least three muscles, all of which connect there. He also has a sword through his stomache (a very, very painful death).

That's all I can remember. But what I'm getting at is that y'all don't just shrug thse wounds off. I know game-time seems to fly by, but rather take these injuries seriously. Most of the ones I mentioned were brought close to death by their wounds, and none of them should be able to be treated by a field medic. They'd be seriously debilitated, and be screaming in pain every time they heft a sword for many weeks to come. Don't treat these like a minor occurence or pettify them as mere fleshwounds; these are real! Take advantage of the chcracter development this gives y'all.Also, in the future, I expect all of you to be quite angry and enraged and give chase to Hiemalis. Let's be clear: He's no typical villain. This guy is bad to the bones and did all the actions needed to justify that label in the last couple weeks. Though Dail did lead the ultimate destruction of the hospital, it is Hiemalis who was the root cause for that. Don't forget that.Ic: The Ta-Koro Guard was enraged, and that was an understatement, and took Hiemalis' unconscious body with apprehensive greediness. On one hand, he was the worst of the criminals, a killer who had done unspeakable acts and ruined the city's hope-giving edifice; but on the other, he was a killer of the higherst caliber, and had bested some of the best swords the Koro had in its walls. If he could do so much damage to the toa and warriors, the matoran soldiers were frightened to see what he could do to them.They shackled him first, but their anxiety overcame them and they placed him in an iron cell, and it was in this that they carried him to his cell, where he was placed, still gaged and chained, in the centermost and most highly guarded room. They had removed his mask, too, and took it with them, hanging it in the guardhouse lounge both as a trophy and a security. But they were not stupid -- these matoran were smart. They rigged it, too, knowing that if Hiemalis were to by some miracle escape, he would go for his Kanohi first, and when he did...But for now, Hiemalis was safe, and the Koro was safe.Or so they thought.

OOC: Monstrous? That is not very nice. :PIC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shifted his gaze from Riaril, to Tillian. "Commander Tillian, I presume?" The titan rumbled. His voice sounded like an earthquake.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian"Glad to see I'm well-known," he quipped. "Of course, in my line of work, that isn't always a good thing..."He looked around, then cast his gaze to Emotia."Where are you taking the wounded?" he asked Krayzikk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Perkahn knew it'd be too convienient to expect a bath anytime soon, so he took it upon himself to clean the manure off him as effectively as he could. He coated himself in iron spikes that literally shot it off him, and afterwards, reducing them to nonexistence again, he made his way through the mazelike network of sewers.Fortunately, it was a small mazelike network of sewers, as Ta-Koro could hardly be considered a large town.He took the first ladder up and trap door out he found. After he clambered out, he threw a glance to a young Matoran whose surprised mouth hanged ajar. Perkahn took the hint. He swept the last bits of manure, up on the top of his mask, at the Matoran and walked away.Nobody would recognize him: he knew that much. There were more people than even usually, at least half of them injured and/or dead, and few of the people he used to know were still here, and most of those who were... well, they'd not be anywhere else again. And those few... well, frankly, it was them he came to see in the first place.He took to the streets, looking for a certain Tilian.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

ooC: @VF Honestly I'm too confused to argue, so if you felt the need too retcon that's fine with me. However I do believe my previous post can still fit in so I'm gonna say that happened after the collapse. Please PM me if that's a problem.IC: NikaronAfter checking to make sure Kol would be okay, Nikaron went off in search of Sisk. He soon found the Matoran trapped under a wall, and being assisted by a Toa of Magnetism, and Lashev. He walked over and thanked Quada and Lashev, before turning towards Sisk. "Well, little buddy, you showed far more courage today, than many Toa these days, show in their entire life time. You should be proud of yourself."IC: Lans(Before Hospital Battle)"You see Verdi, there's a special task force I'd like to propose to the Gukko Force. A task force I believe they'd be more than willing to allow." Lans lowered his voice, in case there were some folks with, let's just say questionable motives. "A Rahkshi killing task force. Come let's get a move on." Having finished his meal, Lans got up and went outside. That's when all Karz broke loose in the hospital.(After Hospital Battle)Panting the Matoran finally arrived at the scene of the destruction. Fighting his way through the crowds of fleeing refugees had taken quite some time, and now Lans could see why they had ran. "Holy Mata-Nui," he whispered, the scene of carnage laid before the Matoran was worse than he had seen in a long time, and Lans had seen his fair share of carnage.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tillian"Alright, alright," said Tillian, massaging his temples. Motioning over a Toa of Sonics, he raised his voice and had the Toa amplify it so everyone could hear him."Attention all medics!" he yelled. Doctors and nurses stopped and turned towards him, surprised by the strength of his voice. "I want all patients moved to rooms in the Lavapool Inn! Settle in, make them comfortable, and do the best you can! Again, all patients and medics should be stationed in the Lavapool Inn until further notice!"Turning to the Toa of Sonics, he dismissed him with a nod and turned back to Krayzikk."Help me get her to the inn, will ya?" he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian"That I am," said the Toa of Gravity over his shoulder. "Came to Ta-Koro to try and get a night to myself. Of course," he said, gesturing over his shoulder to the destroyed hospital, "I'll probably request a transfer now, try and see if I can fix this place up."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian"I wouldn't say that," he said with a shrug. "You look like a pretty talented guy."Opening the door of the Lavapool Inn by pushing it open with his foot, he nodded to the bartender. He saw another half dozen patients being laid out on the floor on mats. Lifting one with his power over Gravity, he laid it down on the ground and gently set Emotia down. Signalling for a doctor, he knelt down beside the Toa of Water."You're gonna be okay, alright?" he said with a gentle smile. "Just hang in there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SoranSoran smirked as he walked in the burning Koro, refugees were apparently fleeing from some hospital. This intrigued him very much. After seizing the nearest Matoran he could find, the Toa learned that apparently only one Toa had been the cause of this destruction. Now Soran wanted to meet this Toa, for if he could do this, there was no doubt he could ravage this whole island, provided of course he had some more time. And Soran wished to see this island brought to it's knees. He wanted to see the Matoran suffer, suffer for all there hypocrisy. He wanted to be right there when they realized that it was their, not Makuta or anyone else, but their fault this island was the way it was. This was going to be fun. Lots of fun.EDIT: I just realized I forgot that I was writing Soran in the first person, oh well, I'll fix it next post.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "We're toa, It's our job to make it right." Ara'kas said. But then she spotted something that might make Avya feel better. "If it's any help, Nikaron survived. There he is."As Hasil started to walk towards Lashev, a hand snaked its way in front of him, barring the Mri's path. Kamaehu stared down from it, shaking his head slightly. "You're in no condition to be walking and carrying swords. Lie back down until someone can help you. I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll be able to fight for a while."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: KrayzikkWith Emotia in good hands, Krayzikk examined his hand. The armor there was bent and crushed, and that was no small feat."Mata Nui." He looked down at Emotia as the doctor approached. How could one toa do this, without the aid of a pakari?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro - Not doing much:Yghari sat down on a bench, staring at the destroyed hospital before him... he couldn't help but wonder, "... why? Why all this death? Why all this pain?" he asked aloud, looking around, hoping someone would answer. He truly loathed those who did nothing but cause misery to others.He stood up from the bench, making his way toward the lavapool inn, and trying to shut the images of the destroyed hospital out of his mind. The Inn was open, and wounded were being brought in every few minutes or so, it was a makeshift hospital to cure the wound... who ironically were wounded in a hospital. Even though he was probably in the way somehow, he felt a great urge to do some good for the people, he was just.. having trouble finding out how to do that. -Yghari

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk inclined his head toward Emotia. "She did. With one hand when she woke up in pain. She actually dislocated all my fingers. I relocated them shortly before we came here." The titan looked baffled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Perkahn wore no disguise. He knew none could remember him by now - except, most likely, those who he, too, remembered. So when a Matoran, when asked and given a few coins to seal the deal, told him he saw a person who matched the description of Tilian enter the inn, that was where he headed, ignoring all notion of being careful. The town had clearly more important things to deal with than him.He, passing, gave sympathetic nods to the wounded, and gave a few coins to a young Matoran evidently down on his luck. The Matoran didn't seem to notice, while Perkahn entered the Lavapool Inn."Hi," he, with something of an arrogant grin on his face, said to his old... acquaintance. Never quite a friend.

Ic: Soran hadn't been thinking those thoughts for long, however, until a single bird dove down into the cauldron of the city, barely flying with the intense updrafts of heat from the lava below. Soran looked up at its cries, expecting it to tumble to some gruesome but quick death in the fire that surrounded the place. But it did none of that, and instead safely came into the walls, safe from the powerful currents of air that endangered it and its purpose.To Soran's even greater surprise, the bird flew to -- to him! It landed on a rock that jutted out next to him and cooed, revealing a note on its leg.

IC: TillianTillian cast a glance to Emotia."With one-?""Hi."The Toa of Gravity spun, cleanly whipping out the Rahkshi of Hunger's Staff of Absorption and pointing it at Perkahn."You haven't been eaten by a Doom Viper in Le-Wahi by now?"OOC: Ruh-roh. EW has something planned...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkIn an instant, Krayzikk had drawn his morning star and was ready to fight. "Who is this guy?" Krayzikk growled. He stood taller than anyone else in the room, looking intentionally intimidating.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SoranI smiled and walked over to the bird, it wasn't everyday people sent me messages. Picking up the bird I pulled out the note and read the note. It appeared there was to be some sort meeting outside of 221A Baker Street. Fascinating, I was to wait for some one to say some sort of code words. Now normally I wouldn't go to these sort of group gatherings, there founders were normally quite pathetic. This however was different. For starters the bird had come to me, it showed that somehow it's founder had contacts, far surpassing of the average person. Even more intriguing however was the chance that perhaps, just maybe, I found into the Toa who caused this destruction. After all if they had come to me, it wouldn't surprise me if they had also visited that Toa. Besides, if push came to shove, I could probably shoot my way to freedom.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tillian"He's scum," growled the commander. "Exiled from Ta-Koro for selling information to Makua. Rumor had it that you had built yourself a little hidey-hole in the jungle, Perkahn. I kept meaning to come by and burn it to the ground, but I never quite found the time."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Nope," Tilian had no idea when Perkahn's hand landed on the battleaxe's handle, "but, I did have an encounter with a couple of vipers. Sneaky, sneaky vipers who didn't even show their faces. If you'd put that weapon down, please... there are so much injured here already. I wouldn't want to add one to that number. I just want to talk."Then, he turned to Tilius's companion, nodding energetically. "I'd say it was nice to meet you, if the circumstances were different. My name is Perkahn. A fugitive, traitor, and born liar, as this man would no doubt tell you. You've heard. Exiled from Ta-Koro for selling information from the Makuta. You look a witty lad, so I'll ask you a question this one would be deaf to: if I had joined the Makuta, why'd you think I would've been spending time isolated and alone in the jungle? I'd have a new master to go to. Mangaia's nice this time of year, I hear."