Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dece realizes that a Matoran is talking o him, and a wave of panic washes over him, threatening to drive him mad. What if this Matoran was hostile, how could he know who to trust in this world? There was no way for the Fe-Matoran to know if this Matoran could be trusted. Once again the vast number of things he didn't know threatened to consume him. But Dece would have to make contact with other people sooner or later, if he was to survive. And this Matoran was smaller than him, he might be able to take him on if need be. Not to mention that unless Dece was wrong, the figure was an Onu-Matoran. And here on the surface the Matoran of Earth were greatly impaired in sight. He might be able to risk it. "Hi," Dece said cautiously. After a great pause the Fre-Matoran asked nervously, "What can you tell me about this island? I...don't really recall much of anything."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Yes Zedd, the conversation really was over. moving on... IC "No! I want to talk to the Captain!" The female wouldn't have it, determined to go to one of the highest authorities in the village. She was too angry to settle for talking just to the two guards. She looked to the window to the room where Jaller was known to be with a map of Mata-Nui, it appeared two beings were about to enter as well. Tuara called out to the room. "JALLER!" she screamed, her voice full of distress before running towards the outpost. She didn't make three more steps before a familiar voice growled, "What in the name of Mata-Nui is going on out here!?" Tuara paused, the two Guards snapped to attention, and the two other beings that were nearby even hesitated a moment at the forcefulness of the voice. Jaller slowly walked down the steps, hands clasped behind his back, standing erect, radiating the calm, composed, and clearly in-charge attitude that a senior ranking military officer would have. Seeing the body in her hands however his pace quickened when he saw the the body in her ams. Reaching the bottom he surveyed the scene, voice now much quieter and with a twinge of concern at the wounded. "Again, what is going on down here?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:NightingNighting, who had teleported away before Dreenan even shot the plasma, laughed. "Gotta try harder than that Dreenan!" he taunted, as he launched a fully charged bow. Even if this baby missed the electricity would attach itself to anything close, mainly living beings. The arrow flew true as it headed towards Dreenan, who currently had her face in the dirt. OOC:Finally!

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: NIchou saw the fe- matoran beginning to shake, but then the matoran said "What can you tell me about this island? I...don't really recall much of anything." "Uh, well, as you may know, this island is called Mata Nui, and this village is Ta-koro, which is in the regoin Ta-wahi. There are six wahi, Ta-wahi, le-wahi, onu wahi, ga-wahi, ko-wahi, and po-wahi. each wahi has its own koro, which usually is the center of trade in the area. each koro is governed by a turaga, and sometimes protected by a military force. the greatest toa, Tahu," he noticed the fe-matoran's eyes widen when he said this, " gali, lewa, onua, kopaka, and pohatu, came here once. they collected all the masks and went to fight makuta. they have not returned. it was been 100 years since then, and lots of different species like skakdi and vortixx have migrateed from distant lands. thats most of the island's history. nice ussal, by the way" Nichou commented. "oh, and is that all you want to know" nichou said with a smile on his face

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Nighting attacks - 57 damage! Nighting Casts Kazapple - 349 damage! :P IC: Dreenan ZAP Dreenan twitched in pain as the lighting arrow struck her. "OW! That's it, You're both going down!" She rose to her feet, looking very angry.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Valria untangled herself from the bed and sat up still gathering her wits. She pieced her armor back on, after her shaking had decreased. She wasn't sure what to do, except wait for Agni to come back. She might have had a name, possibly, but it likely wasn't enough for the other Toa. Meanwhile Valria found herself still slightly nervous, she still didn't know about who the other voice was.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Dece watched as the Onu-Matoran unleashed a flood of words. The Fe-Matoran's eyes widened at this Matoran's ability to talk,  how could he talk so much without breathing?"Uh, well, as you may know," began the Matoran, "this island is called Mata Nui, and this village is Ta-Koro, which is in the region Ta-Wahi. There are six Wahi, Ta-Wahi, Le-wahi, Onu Wahu, Ga-Wahi, Ko-Wahi, and Po-Wahi.  Each Wahi has its own Koro, which usually is the center of trade in the area. Each Koro is governed by a Turaga, and sometimes protected by a military force.  The greatest Toa, Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Onua, Kopaka, and Pohatu, came here once. They collected all the masks and went to fight Makuta. they have not returned. It was been 100 years since then, and lots of different species like Skakdi and Vortixx have migrated from distant lands.  That's most of the island's history. Nice Ussal, by the way, oh and is that all you want to know?"Dece mentally went over what the Onu-Matoran had just rambled and asked, "What are Toa exactly? I know they have power over fire, but is that all their features? And who is Makuta?" There was a pause and then the Fe-Matoran asked, "Is Makuta connected to a great temple and darkness?"The Fe-Matoran nervously waited for the Onu-Matoran to reply, hoping that he would be able to keep up with the Matoran's words. Dece wondered briefly if all Matoran could talk so fast, or only those of Earth.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC Toron"Oh... Duty is what you make of it. I hope for your return" He said grimly, watching him leave. They were once again back to where they started. He was thinking of leaving the group aswell, try to find some of his own people and look for where he belonged.. But with an injury like this he couldnt afford to travel, let alone stand

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC:Chimera saw the female screaming about wanting to see Jaller.I thought i was rude he thought to himself. Chinera glanced at Black Mage, then back to the female who seemed to have gotten her wish as Jaller was standing in front of them"You were here first." he said to the female. "But please hurry with your objective, me and my friend are also in a hurry."

IC: Dece watched as the Onu-Matoran unleashed a flood of words. The Fe-Matoran's eyes widened at this Matoran's ability to talk, how could he talk so much without breathing? "Uh, well, as you may know," began the Matoran, "this island is called Mata Nui, and this village is Ta-Koro, which is in the region Ta-Wahi. There are six Wahi, Ta-Wahi, Le-wahi, Onu Wahu, Ga-Wahi, Ko-Wahi, and Po-Wahi. Each Wahi has its own Koro, which usually is the center of trade in the area. Each Koro is governed by a Turaga, and sometimes protected by a military force. The greatest Toa, Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Onua, Kopaka, and Pohatu, came here once. They collected all the masks and went to fight Makuta. they have not returned. It was been 100 years since then, and lots of different species like Skakdi and Vortixx have migrated from distant lands. That's most of the island's history. Nice Ussal, by the way, oh and is that all you want to know?" Dece mentally went over what the Onu-Matoran had just rambled and asked, "What are Toa exactly? I know they have power over fire, but is that all their features? And who is Makuta?" There was a pause and then the Fe-Matoran asked, "Is Makuta connected to a great temple and darkness?" The Fe-Matoran nervously waited for the Onu-Matoran to reply, hoping that he would be able to keep up with the Matoran's words. Dece wondered briefly if all Matoran could talk so fast, or only those of Earth.

IC: Nichou chuckled and said, "of course not! not all toa control fire. only toa of fire do. every toa controls his or her own element. for example, if i were a toa, i could control earth. if you were a toa, you could control iron, get it? and toa can also use mask powers. makuta is the evil being who attacks us with his mind controlled rahi. he controls the power of darkness, yes, but he isn't related to a temple. we are not entirely sure where he is. is that all?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: I believe it is mentioned in one of the BZPRPG main topics that everyone knows Makuta lives near Kini-Nui, or at least that some people suspect he lives there since it was the last place the Matoran saw the Toa Mata.IC: Dece listens to the Matoran continue the exposition, though his reply is a bit shorter this time around. It still is quick, but perhaps all conversations sound quick to this Fe-Matoran who has never spoken to another person.The Onu-Matoran chuckled and said, "Of course not, not all Toa control fire. only Toa of fire do. every Toa controls his or her own element. For example, if I was a Toa, I could control earth. And if you were a Toa, you could control iron, get it? And Toa can also use mask powers. Makuta is the evil being who attacks us with his mind controlled Rahi. He controls the power of darkness, yes, but he isn't related to a temple. we are not entirely sure where he is. Is that all?"Dece nods at the Onu-Matoran, and clicks, "So Matoran become Toa? How do we do that?" As Dece hears his fellow Matoran's response, he wonders if the temple he saw in his vision was the hiding place of this Makuta. And if it was his home, was Dece the only one to know this?

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutpostTuara dropped to one knee and gently placed the Matoran's body on the ground, "Murder. I found this one alongside another frozen one outside of the Kohlii stadium." She spoke, her voice resonating with a hint of anger and sadness. She shot a look at the other beings who were waiting to speak to Jaller. Her own people being murdered in the streets. The thought made her sick. This must have been an influence of Makuta, his dark twisted ideas taking control and influencing others no doubt.She looked at Jaller, his eyes cold, "Killed in cold blood, in the middle of our own streets." She hissed, "What would cause somebody to do this?" Tuara looked to him again with a face that spoke 'do something'. She wanted to find who did this. No, better yet, she wanted to bring down Makuta.She wanted justice.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: "Only by the use of a rare toa stone will a matoran become a toa" nichou replied. "so, my name is Nichou, what's yours and where are you from?"

IC:Chimera stepped up next to the female Toa, murder of innocents was a crime that was unforgivable."Matoran are killed in the streets, those claim to protect them do nothing, and the leaders are blinded." he said, voice shaking with rage again. "Captain of the guard, why do you allow these things to occur?"

IC: Dece listened as the Onu-Matoran explained, "Only by the use of a rare Toa Stone will a Matoran become a Toa. So, my name is Nichou, what's yours and where are you from?" The Fe-Matoran felt a renewal in his nervous feelings, as he had no clue where he had originated from. Most of his information came from Nichou himself. Finally Dece clicked, "I am called Dece, though I am not sure where I am from. I just washed onto what I assume was Ga-Wahi a day and a half ago. The regions you described are of fire, water, air, ice, stone, and earth. Is there a Fe-Wahi that I might have come from?" The Fe-Matoran is on edge, not just because of the interaction but because he though he saw a Toa in a nearby building lick his lips in their direction.

IC The area around the scene grew quiet at Chimera's comment. Jaller still stood there, looking completely unaffected by the verbal slap in the face, in fact his demeanor that of one deciding what to have for lunch, he was that calm. Finally he took his hand and rubbed his chin, musing. "Random murders, ineffective policing, and a grumpy old turaga? Hm, slow evening. Usually if it's not Makuta's and his minions on the attack then its either a whack job threatening the populous at large, or even worse a natural disaster of some sort. I'll take the occasional murder and hard-nose leaders over mass deaths any day." Jaller turned to Chimera, and much to his surprise the Captain of the Guard wasn't joking. In fact he was serious. Dead serious. "'Allow these things occur?' If you don't mind may I present the situation?" Jaller took a step towards him, never once looking away. "We are an island, a people under siege, the very forces of nature against us. We are undermanned, outmatched, and outgunned in every conceivable way, the only hope we EVER had defeated by the very force they were sent to protect us from." Jaller's voice raised a pitch. "Not only that, but every day more being arrive on our shores, who seem to have nothing else to do than to make our lives more miserable, becoming villains in an already darkened world, and toa like you, who have been arriving by the dozens, and doing NOTHING to help us or stem the tide!" With that he poked Chimera hard in the stomach. "You stand there, berating and belittling my work, yet you do not raise a FINGER to help. Whatever little faith I had in the toa after Tahu and company's failure is gone now, thanks to hypocritical heroes like yourself see it your unity to stick together, duty to point out everything that is wrong with our world, and your destiny not to help and be aloof of the problems that it should be YOUR duty to help right. If you can't be helpful, if you can't say anything nice at all... I want you out of my Koro. "Forcibly if I have to." It was said that Jaller could not be intimidated. Legend has it that during the Battle of the Charred forest when the savage Muaka that led the Rahi charge got to his line, Jaller jumped out of hiding and simply stared down the massive cat, one so large it could have eaten him whole and not even noticed it. Many believed not even the Makuta could shake him. It was this sheer force of will that Chimera had thrown his words against, and it was that will now bearing down on him, despite being half his size. It was the look of disapproval, one of righteous indignation... and in his eyes was the a fire that had no earthly description. It was this face that turned the tables, hopefully putting this toa to shame, and rightfully so. Needless to say, Jaller was not intimidated. Not in the slightest. After an eternity, he simply turned and walk away from the pair, focusing his attention on Tuara. He looked at her, studied her face, looked down at the body at her feet, then looked back. "It's justice you seek, correct? I can see it in your eyes, the burning hatred for those who would do this, the fire of honest retribution?" "Yes." was all she said, speaking through her teeth, fists clenched. Jaller slowly nodded, as if he understood. "Then I will give you the power to do so." He resumed and "at ease" position, hands clasped behind his back once more. "As you have no doubt just heard, we are undermanned and overstretched, keeping the peace a full-time occupation, not to mention the safety of the island at large. That said, I am yet willing to let anyone join on a whim the Guard, all responsibilities and privileges included. Therefore all things considered, I hereby deputize you as a Guard member. You will have the full cooperation and resources required for this investigation. Should you prove yourself in this I will consider letting you joining the Guard permanently if you so desire." He took a step forward. "I am taking a leap of faith and deciding to trust you, toa," he said, his stare penetrating. "Don't disappoint me." He turned and began to walk away, clearly done here. He did pause however before Chimera and companion, but did not look directly at them. "Was there something else the two of you needed, or did you wish to try insulting me, my men again, and my efforts, again?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC:Chimera was on edge, Jaller's words burning into him, anger seemed to simmer from very orifice of his mutated body, he was ready-willing to shout and rage at this captain, but he contained himself...or tried to. His Noble part...his Toa part kept him under control.Still shaking in anger, chimera clenched his fist and kept his jaw locked shut. It was best if Black Mage handled this.

OOC: Jaller is hard coreIC: Dece watched as reality was blow away by a storm of ice. Suddenly he was surrounded by a great mountain of ice; frigid and foreboding. Snow rained down thick, and began to condense into large shapes. Suddenly the snow mounds were humanoid creatures, though more metallic than any being Dece had seen.As the metal entities approached, electricity began to explode all across the region. The snow melted underneath this storm, and soon the icy land had vanished. The remaining fluid flowed into the shape of three Onu-Matoran, each silent and unmoving. Suddenly reality was restored, and Dece found himself gazing intently at a wall. But did Nichou notice that Dece had been lost in his thoughts?

OOC: hard core? absolutely. he's the Captain of the freakin' Guard! :P BTW, Jaller isn't in rage... he's calm again. Just got a little agitated at the... comment ;) IC The Chronicler? "You mean... Takua?" He said that slowly, as if processing the request in some back portion of his mind. "He's been gone for decades, the last even suspected sighting was over fifty years ago. What makes you think I know anything?" He finally looked at them, albeit it a sideways glance. "And why now? Why look into his disappearance after all this time? Any leads grew cold a long time ago." OOC: hint: you gotta ask the right questions... ;)

IC(BM): "Well...I only just..got to the island." He rushed to make a story. "And I was wondering, why is there no chronicler? I asked Vakama, and he said that you knew...Takua best. The question I have is, do you know where he was last spotted, and by whom?" He put on a strange looking smile. It was not very good looking.

IC: "Hey, HEY! what's wrong" yelled nichou as dece began twiching uncontrollably, but then it stopped as suddenly as it began. Dece was staring intently ahead.nichou waved his hand infront of dece's eyes. they blinked. "are you ok? what was that all about?" asked nichou, having no idea of the horrid vision that dece had just experienced.

Edited by bulik

OOC:

OOC: Kriigata from Ko-wahi border to Ta-wahi.IC: Kriigata flopped into the crook of a tree limb in the charred forest, her feet hotter than Mangai volcano. Her water was long gone; nothing had prepared her for the immense heat of the region -- her body suited to the cool breezes and humid environment of southern Le-wahi, where the sea breeze would roll in with the tide, slightly rustling the hive as they lounged between hunts. I miss you too, Kriigata thought to herself, wondering how her Rama parents were faring since she left; the one called "Broken Wing" was sure to become food for the hive without Kriigata's constant protection. If it is the will of The Makuta, then let it be so. Her thoughts turned once more to her present course, the city of flame off in the distance, too far to travel without rest. Groaning, Kriigata repositioned herself on the branch and closed her eyes."Today, I ran through the land of ice. Tomorrow, I visit my people."Kriigata began to sleep, her dreams filled with thoughts of her deity, and the need to avenge the blight caused by the light of Mata-Nui.OOC: Kriigata open for interaction.. though she'll be grumpy.

IC: Hau walked through the charred forest. Whipping around, he looked to see if any had followed him. No presence made itself known before his eyes and ears. Satisfied, the toa began to train. It was high time he practiced lassoing things with his chain... ***** Almost as soon as Kriigata was done dreaming, she was rudely awakened. A chain had wrapped around the Ga-Toa's throat, snagging on the armor below her chin, and had begun to constrict her. It was only a matter of time until Kriigata ran out of breath unless she moved... Hau, meanwhile, was becoming frustrated. His chain had whipped onto the targeted tree and wrapped around it, hook piercing into the burnt wood in a five-star maneuver. Why, then, could he not pull the segments off from this distance? Tugging harder and putting all of his back into it, the young Toa of Lightning attempted to remove the chain from its position wrapped around and embedded into the target. OOC: Sorry I didn't get this up earlier; I couldn't think of a way to introduce Hau, and also to get the fight started. Then I came up with this. xP And that above post is a very good example of Hau still isn't mature, especially not in using his element. He could've easily detected Kriigata if he just sensed the area around him for electrical signals. And even if he didn't do that, he still could've always checked the tree's back where she's nestled into the branches before attempting to get his chain off. Sorry if I didn't make clear where she was in the IC, BTW-I couldn't find any space to explicitly state that. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Dece will have to learn of Jaller for character development purposesIC: "Are you ok? what was that all about?" asked Nichou. Dece glanced about, and realized that the Onu-Matoran was talking to him. But all he had done was have another vision, that was just normal. Or was it? Turning towards Nichou Dece asked, "Do must Matoran not have visions?" The Fe-Matoran felt a rush of emotion as he asked this, but not of shame. Instead the Matoran felt a flood of hope tinted with pride. He might have a unique skill, one that could give him an edge on this island. It won't help in battle, but of learning bits of the island and secrets it might help. Now if only he could understand them.

IC:Tahuva saw Zand jump out of the was and put his sword behind his head. "Trying to knock me out?" He jumped forward so that Zand's strike hit the metal shield strapped on his back, and made walls of fire appear under and around Zand, even above for good measure, before Zand landed from his jump. "TRY KNOCKING ON THOSE!OOC: If you lack the ability to TELEPORT, you WILL be burned.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Uh, like in dreams? or did you just have a vision? I've heard that vakama has those sometimes... but, what was it about?"Nichou did not know that Dece had just seen him lying dead in the snow. ooc: Nichou was one of those 3 onu-matoran lying dead, right? anyway, it's cool plot development noetheless. ill change it if you want tanma.

OOC: It wasn't Nichou, but Dece isn't sure if the visions are always literalIC: Dece shrugges and clicked, "Who is Vakama. Either way, it was of an icy mountain whose snow forms into fuly mechanical beings. Then lightening melted all the snow, revealing three dead Onu-Matoran." There was a pause and then Dece clicked, "be careful, I didn't see you among the bodies but it might be a metaphor that the Onu-Matoran are in danger rather than three specific Matoran. But that not the vision I wonder about most." Dece turned away and clicked, "One vision was of darkness, overwhelming darkness. The darkness shattered into a temlpe with a dome a four towers, all of it the color of sand. The temple in turn was ripped apart by a vortex, only to be confronted by six figures ncluded Tahu. Then the vortex and the six Toa vanished, leaving only ruins and a breeze. But then the ruins were ripped apart and slugs began to emerge from its depths. They ate masks, and the remains of the Kanohi formed into Matoran and Rahi, all with a muderous gaze. What do you think it means?"

IC: Nichou was like :OMG: "those are... strange, visions. maybe turaga vakama will understand?" nichou said. obviously disturbed by dece's visions."that one vision, with the toa, can you describe their masks and armor colors?" he asked.ooc: should I or you pm FT to be vakama?

OOC: not yet, first see what happens in the Matoran plot. Then to Vakama we go.IC: Dece recollected the Toa, noting the irony of his good memory. "One has a mask that is uneven, the maskl of X-Ray vision. He is white and has a sword. Another has an axe and is green, though his mask is out of view. Another has large feet and brown armor, and dons the Kakama. A fourth has the mask of strength and vicious claws; his armor as black as night. The last is blue, with hooks for hands."

Ic: Stannis paced in front of the Temple of Courage as he had been for hours. He had sent out the birds to the other Koro to summon the best and brightest of the matoran folk who were willing to offer life and limb for a greater cause. The team: hopefully a select few of fellow matoran who could solve mysteries and show what true heroes are made of. The goal: save the island and everyone in it from the Makuta. Simple enough said, but not done. At this point, Stannis didn't even know if he was going to be getting anyone at all. Although his messages were directed to village elders and were not posted on bulletin boards like an advertisement, he had gotten two people to approach him so far, and neither was a matoran. One was a toa, haughty as they came, who offered to "protect" and "lead" the group. Stannis politely declined, and when the toa took offense, Stannis swiftly called him out for his arrogance and rid of him. Another, a Skakdi, seemed more interested in the potential profits than anything. There was a Vortixx, too, to seal the mix, but she only offered equipment, which Stannis took a raincheck on, to the Vortixx's mixed pleasure. Still, it was midday and still no matoran had arrived to join his banner. He paced some more. He wasn't like the Ta-Matoran who relished the heat, instead just tolerating it like any other weather. Although the view of the lava flows from the temple's steps was spectacular, he had no interest in them, having seen them more than enough already. Besides, he had destiny on the brain, not sightseeing. He waited some more. Ooc: For all who have been selected into the organization with no name yet, Stannis is your man. The background was explained here: he sent birds to the turaga and village leaders requesting helpers; that's you guys. You've never met Stannis and he's nobody famous, FYI, but there is a little banner above him to show who he is.

OOC: Well then, maybe Vakama can steer us to Stannis.IC: Dece waited for Nichou to reply, though he wondered if he had described the Toa accurately. He felt confident, but he probably had been sure that he won't lse his memories too, and look where he was now. Dece didn't even have an idea of what his past life was like, but maybe he shouldn't care. Evil was said to be on this island, the evil of Makuta. And the crude idea of good and evil Dece had developed told him that while evil can never truly be destroyed, it must not be allowed to flourish.

ooc: so, what do you mean "matoran plot" ? are you talking about the thing EW is doing? IC: Nichou's eyes widened in recognition. "that's the six mightiest toa!" he said, remembering their appearance form their final visit to onu-koro over a hundred years ago."lewa is the green one, onua the black one with claws, gali the one with hooks, the white one is kopaka, and the brown is pohatu!""we should see vakama! immediately!" he said, excited by the mention of the six toa.ooc: i just saw EW's post. FT as vakama would probably recommend us to stannis, because stannis asked the turaga, right?

Edited by bulik