Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Haikon the turaga went to the gates of ta-koro to look around. he then went into the guard tower for a moment. then he decided to go buy some lightstones. he went to the market, and bought 10 lightstones. tucking them in his belt. he walked near the gate

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Fiva"Okay, be right back." Fiva called to Zyckle as he rushed off to the Lavapool Inn. "I need the strongest stuff you got, and one water." Fiva said to the attendant. He waited as the attendant got the drinks.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Thats fine Bulik, you are allowed to control them, they are NPC'sIC: The two le-matoran watched as the the onu-matoran walked away. One more ally to the list, but they needed more. Looking around, the streets were busy. Many a Toa and Matoran had walked through here, there must be one willing to fight the makuta.. OOC: its rediculous how open for interaction these two are. Toron and Vigmeq need some people. Nikaron has still not returned...need a healer for Torons leg before he can do anything..

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC(BM): The toa walked into the Charred Forest. He began to focus through his staff. "I, Black Mage, Fourth something of whatever, am no longer a Mage...I am a Crystal Toa!" The staff radiated with power as it grew a layer of blue crystal on it. The crystal started to sharpen, and focused into a sharp diamond on top of the staff. "Guess it's a spear now." The toa continued to experiment with his newfound powers. IC(Zand): There should be a book somewhere here on Makuta's symbols...ARG! If I was at the Xian Archives, this would be so much easier! He grabbed a book, by the Title of Evil Things and How to Avoid it. It was a book on what Rahi were safe and which ones weren't. Quite redundant, considering most matoran that would need to read this book wouldn't leave the village, or already knew what this would apply to. He continued searching. OOC: BM up for interaction.

IC: "I suppose there is no way that you won't investigate this, even if you have to do it on your own time?" Jaller asked."Afraid not, Sir." Agni replied. The Captain of the guard sighed and shrugged."Very well then. I give you permission to go ahead with your investigation.""Thankyou, Captain." Agni said and turned to leave. "Agni!" Jaller called out after him. The Tof of fire turned around, looking back at the captain. "Yes, sir?""Go and catch that son of a Muaka."Agni's eyes darkened. "Don't worry. I will."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Zyckel The Toa of Gravity removed the repaired mask from his forge, now it needed only to cool.

ooc: a real blacksmith would purge it in water lol IC: Nichou waited patiently. "so",he asked, "How much will this cost?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

ooc: but- the mask is made of protodermis! not metal! so it doesnt tarnish :sly: IC: Nichou took out the widgets and handed them to zyck. putting his purple, newly welded kakama on, he said "thanks, it feels great"He followed the map to the outpost. "hey! is this where those le-matoran recommended me to go to?"

IC: Nichou replied, "I'm nichou, an onu-matoran carpender. not much of a warrior. so, what do you do here?"

IC:FivaFiva rushed back to Zyck's Armory. "Sorry Zyck, they ran out of the strongest and had to refill!" Fiva called as he rushed though the doorway with the drinks. "Here ya go." he said, handing Zyck the drink.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: @bulik: Metallic Protodermis (what Kanohi are made from) is a metal :P IC (Stralix) Stralix was exhausted. He'd been working for hours. His face was blackened, his fingers singed. Pieces of broken metal containers, glowing shards of crystal, and various carbonized objects cluttered his workbench. He hadn't managed to stabilise the powders. He'd tried countless solutions. Nothing had worked. As he sat, slumped on the table, he picked up a piece of wood, burnt to charcoal, and looked at it dully. He crushed it in his hand, feeling the way it crunched and crumbled between his fingers, and the way it coated his hand - Suddenly his eyes lit up. Maybe, just maybe... He sprang to life, suddenly re-energised. He pulled over a bowl of Lightstone powder, and a crucible of Heatstone powder. Picking up another piece of charcoal, he crushed it over the bowl and mixed the soot in with the powder. He then did the same with the Heatstone powder. Then, at arm's length and with his eyes half-closed, he poured them together. They didn't explode. He then tentatively mixed them together a little. Still, nothing happened. Silently, almost daring it to fail, he went outside and threw the bowl onto the rocks. There was a flash, a bang, and fragments of bowl exploded everywhere. Stralix stood there for a few seconds, unmoving. Then, slowly, a smile crept onto his face, growing wider. "HaHA!" he laughed. "It worked! IT WORKED! YES!" He punched the air. "I did it! HAHA!" He hurried back inside and pulled off his goggles and gloves. His eyes glowed with excitement. "A powerful explosive - unusually potent - relatively safe to handle - and INCREDIBLY cheap materials - this is brilliant!"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(BM): The Ex-mage finished practicing his powers. Several of the trees were coated in crystal. "Well. Now what?" He pondered silently. "There is the Makuta. He could use a stern talking to...at the very least." The toa then wondered...where to begin? Vakama. He would know something. He then wondered how he knew who Vakama was. After a few hours that were the equivalent of a TV Tropes Session, he finally made it to the Turaga's hut. "Hello? Turaga Vakama?"

IC: Lux - Inn Lux nodded and said, 'Okay, let's go!' He paused just outside the door and looked back at Solia, 'I can't believe I almost forgot this. Have you had anything to eat yet?' He dug around in his satchel and emerged holding, what appeared to be, a wad of paper, 'I brought a sandwich if you wanted.' OOC: Lux: connaisseur of fine food. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Utu - Ta-Koro StreetsUtu watched as the two Toa ran off. He didn't want to deal with them, and by the sounds of it, they would clean up the mess he made. He continued walking on his way, trying to calm the mark. He didn't want his eyes still rolled back and dark purple if he had to talk to somebody. He shook his head oddly as he milled throughout the people. After a bit of a struggle he had deactivated the mark of fear. Strange.It had required more effort than usual, which could mean a few things. The most dangerous of which, that he could lose control over his body, and therefore whatever form of secrecy he had.He needed to make conscious decisions now, and he couldn't do that if the mark activated on it's own.It was an inconvenience. He needed a way to control the mark completely and unlock it's full potential and in turn; his own. Utu frowned. Maybe some sleep would help. He worked his way through the streets and pushed open the door the Lavapool Inn and payed for a room.IC: Tuara - Lavapool InnTuara noticed the same rude Toa pay for a room at the counter. Why would he sleep now and not last night? Whatever. Strange people have strange habits.Utu opened up the door to his room and closed it behind him. He removed the cloak he wore after taking off the sword's holster that rested on his back. Afterwards he sat down on his bed and examined the cloth that was tied around the mark on his right arm and removed that too. He need not worry about people walking in, he had locked the door.Utu lay down to sleep.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:"I'm...fine." He grumbled."It's just that...this island seems strange. Toa roam the streets, yet Makuta's shadow still looms over all of us, I've heard of random fights breaking out, shops blowing up, and all the Matoran seems to be in fear." Chimera sighed, not knowing why he was saying this to a random Toa. "You don't know if this island has a chronicler do you?"