Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(BM): "Eh, I guess. I have nothing better to do." Well, there is that whole reality change thing, but...They should have it covered. "Now...where's the Turaga's Hut?" IC(Zand): "No...No...Unicorns, an Anthology...Why is that near the Makuta?" Arg...why can't I find anything! This is useless without that symbol...

OOC: Seriously, anyone ANYWHERE near Ta-Koro can interact with him.Tahuva was bored, so he started smashing rocks with his heated axe. "Anyone remember me? Any new people?" No one responded. "Oh, Mata Nui (censored) it all." He took out his sword and shot a flare into the sky. "I'M HOME, EVERYBODY!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: feel free to interact with Dece if you are at Ta-Koro.IC: (Dece from Ga-Wahi) Dece watched as the ussal crab carried him towards a great fortress built over a moat of lava. The heat was painful, but hopefull;y his higher endurance than non Fe-Matoran would give Dece some protection. The crab seemed much more excited to be here, perhaps this had been its home once. Dece wondered briefly if this crab had indeed been a mount, and if this had been its partner's home. He would have to check that out some time. Suddenly he noticed a tall Matoran like in his vision summoning towers of flame. A strange reptilian creature ran up to the fire spitter, trying to stop the random chaos. Dece couldn't help but feel very fearful so close to such power, were all beings here other than Matoran so strong? Perhaps this world was ruled by the elite then, with the Matoran powerless against the strong. Dece decided quickly that he had no proof of that, and the Ussal for one didn't seem opressed. As the Fe-Matoran ode his crab th city, he wondered what the natives were like. Would they be friendly like the crab, or violent like the predator?

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC Toron"We are orginising a resistance to rally against the Makuta. We have fortified this abandoned outpost. We are low in number, with but 2 other toa and the le-matoran you saw. As you may notice... i have a large wound... any healing techniques you may know would be greatly appreciated... I had sent off a fellow toa of Electricity to find me a doctor, he has yet to return" Replied Toron

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC:As they approached the Turaga's hut, Chimera thought allowed to his new companion."This island is in a state of turmoil." He said. "The Toa's values and morales are preventing them from really doing anything, and they evil beings seek to disrupt and destroy everything." He paused, a plan forming in his head. "What this island needs, is something different."They were not directly in front of the Turaga's hut."What the island needs...are beings that walk the line between good and evil."

IC "Turaga." Chimera spoke immediately. "My name is Chimera, a mercenary. I was wondering if this island has a chronicler, and am curious to know about his whereabouts." Vakama stared at the fire, unmoving. When he did so, it was only to adjust the flame, never one looking directly at his visitors. "Yes, only a mercenary would enter unannounced and politely demand information. Your kind are not welcome here unless you are willing to show a wheezened old turaga some respect he has long earned." Had Chimera seen Vakama's eyes, he would have seen a slight twinkle.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:"I apologize for my bluntness Turaga, but this is something I must know." Chimera straightened himself, trying to be respectful."This island is in turmoil, I can see fear in the Matoran's eyes. i need to know why, I need to find this islands Chronicler and find out why something has not yet been done."

IC It was a long moment before the elder replied. "We used to." "Used to?" came the echo. Another pause. "There was a time when we did have a Chronicler, who was the curator of events and the tale of the Toa's fight against Makuta. He has long since vanished, and has not been seen for some time. He did not name a successor, so no, we no longer have one." The Turaga fell silent once more, still staring at the fire.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC Nikaron "Then follow me." With that Nikaron led Virthee through the Koro, and to mouth of the charred forest within which lay the outpost. After a little bit of walking through the ash covered forest, Nikaron decided to ask Virthee a question, which had been on his mind since seeing the hospital. "So, Brother did you ever think of changing the location of your hospital?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:"Vanished." Chimera whispered."You make it sound like he just disappeared into thin air, is there no trails? No indication of what happened?" Chimera knew his manners were slipping, but this felt important to him. "Where was he last seen? Is there anybody I can talk to who has any idea what happened to this chronicler."

IC It was at this point that Vakama finally turned to face his visitors, but it was at the point of his firestaff, waving it angrily in their faces. "Yes! Vanished! Into thin air! If there were leads do you not think we would exhausted every lead in searching for him!?" Taking a deep breath, the turaga calmed himself down considerably, taking a moment to compose himself. "I am sorry, but this is a sore subject for me; my temper has gotten the better of me... again." He slowly and what appeared painfully shuffled back to his chair. "I do not know what happened to him... only that shortly after he and his company returned from the temple without the Toa he too disappeared, only to be seen occasionally, and eventually not at all. No leads, no clues. The only person who had any contact with him would have been Jaller after his return. I have already grilled him, and he says he knows nothing. You can try, but I doubt you will get anything useful out of him that he has not said a hundred times before." By now Vakama was back in chair, staring again at the fire, clearly indicating that this interview was over.

IC: Nikaron"Yes, I have seen, and you will still be in Ta-Koro. However rather than in the Koro itself, you will be at our outpost providing a safe haven for those who oppose Makuta. At the same time, you'll provide a cover identity for the outpost, that will keep Makuta's follower's from striking at us. Well, we are here, as you can see my friend is over there." Before leaving Nikaron put a hand on Virthee's shoulder. "And please Brother, think on my offer."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Chimera growled in frustration and turned to leave, before turning again and saying one last thing."So this is the true source of turmoil, not the Makuta and his minions, but a grumpy, brooding Turaga. Wasting away in his hut and not even attempting to help his people while they suffer and die in fear." Chimera had reached his boiling point, the dark side of his personality was in full force. "If this is what Mata Nui has brought, then eh deserves to stay sleeping."With that, Chimera walked off to the exit. "Yes, Jaller is next." He muttered to his companion. OOC: I'm working under the assumption that this really is over correct? IC:Twiak shook his head. "No, not know nothing here."

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: Tahuva saw a reptilian creature come to him. "What in the name of Mata Nui..." (Zand) "Ok, I was just seeing if there were any new faces around here. And..." He looked at Zand's appearance. "You obviously qualify." Tahuva pointed his sword at Zand. "So who the (censored) are you?" His tone was flat and joking.Just at that moment, he also saw a Fe-Matoran staring at him. (Dece) "Quit staring at me. It's creepy. But..." Tahuva used a British accent to say this: "Whom are Youm?" He laughed a little.OOC: That means you, Tanma and Nitro Frost.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tuara - Lavapool Inn Tuara payed the counter for her meal and picked up her stuff, pushing the door open to leave. She held the door open long enough for a Matoran to enter the Lavapool Inn before setting out. She walked through the streets, taking in the heat. After walking a while she came to an empty street next to the Coliseum to see a horror before her. A Matoran was frozen, and due to the melting was missing his hands and head. The Matoran had been turned into ice. Next to the Matoran was another body of a Ta-Matoran whose neck had been slit open. She quickly scooped up the Matoran who had not been frozen and closed his eyes. She filled with rage as she stood up, holding the Matoran in her arms. "Guard!" She shot off down the streets, people moving out of her way as she ran in, the crowd in surprise to the dead body in her hands. She was almost to the gate when the guards at the gate looked to her and started towards her, obviously ready to try and keep her calm and to take care of the body."No! I want to talk to the Captain!"She wouldn't have it, this needed to go to one of the highest authorities in the village. She was too angry to settle for talking just to the two guards. She looked to the window to the room where Jaller was known to be with a map of Mata-Nui, it appeared two beings were about to enter as well. Tuara called out to the room. "JALLER!" Her voice full of distress before running towards the outpost.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex listened to the other Toa talk about the island and its inhabitants. Then a matoran doctor came and gave him some pain medication. "You should be fine within a few days," the Matoran told Kinvex. Kinvex got up, thanked the Matoran, and walked outside. It was a beautiful day.OOC: Kinvex open for interaction.