Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Aurax: Aurax arrived in Ta-koro, bag slung over his shoulder and everything. Now where do I find the Temple of Courage. He asked people for directions, and failed miserably. He eventually found a cartographer, and asked him if he knew where the Temple of Courage was. The cartographer told him its location, and he set off in its direction. Finally, after some time, he found it. He walked over to the Matoran standing there. "You're Stannis, I presume?"OOC: EmperorWhenua, Aurax has come to talk to Stannis.

IC(BM): "Huh...well...that's a downer. Might as well go somewhere that's a little cooler. How about Ga-koro?" The toa said helpfully.

IC:Chimera thought about it."The Ga-Matoran are generally helpful and the ocean air might help clear my head a little. To Ga-Wahi it is." OOC: Chimera, and I assume BM to Ga-Wahi.

IC: (Cadias) Cadias refrained from taking off his mask and rubbing his temples. Navayak was giving him a headache. "Navayak, Vrana is not lying. He did hatch from an egg. I know because I am the Moon King." Cadias had decided to fight fire with fire, or rather, counter insanity with more insanity. IC: (Aurix) "The Moon King has a point, Navayak," admitted Aurix, as if what Cadias had just said something that made perfect sense.

IC: "I do not have a liver, for I am not an emu. However, if the Moon King says you hatched from an egg, then the only possible explanation is..." Navayak pondered the conundrum for a minute before his face lit up with "Knowledge". "Then you must be a BIRD-GOLEM! It's the only possible reasonable explanation!" Navayak bowed deeply to Vrana.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Yeah, Hau's style isn't exactly soft...One of its weaknesses is that it's a bit linear. That's one reason why he uses a chain. IC: Hau shot to the side, Kriigata's blade literally scything through the plume of ash. Whirling his chain up from its previous position to rise above his head, clinking in a metallic rattle, the toa settled into a defensive stance, feet once more spread and body low to the ground as his other hand had clenched into a fist held moderately close to his chest.

Hopefully the intimidation factor and superior reach of his weapon compared to the scythe would keep his foe away for a second. Although the Toa of Lightning knew he couldn't win a defensive battle, especially against one so powerful and fast, he'd already ruled out tripping. There was nothing for it if he wanted to win the battle save disarming or plain lassoing.

The battle very possibly would hinge on if he could bind and/or disarm his foe right now. Therefore, with this course of option in mind, Hau readied for another onrush at high speed.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Vrana "Sure. And I assume you know that means that looking into my eyes turns a being into... uh... stone!" Vrana noted, figuring out what Cadias was doing. It seemed like fun. "And what would that make you, Navayak?" IC: Virthee "Or course, but I'll need to know how this injury happened to be best prepared to attempt to heal it." The Toa of fire nodded.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Aurax walked over to the Matoran standing there. "You're Stannis, I presume?"

Ic: "I am," Stannis said, glad that a matoran had finally answered his call. He was growing weary of standing and pacing and the arrival of one of his ownw as a certain comfort for him to bear. "Who are you and who sent you here?" he asked.

IC: "What does that make me?" Navayak looked truly befuddled for the first time on the entire voyage. He sat down on a stump that wasn't really there and rested his head in his hand as he pondered this clearly impossible to answer question. "Yes, what does that make me? I wonder..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC"Ofcourse. During a voyage in the drifts of Ko-Wahi, I encounted... lets say... a being. Something told me to run, but it was too late. It had penitrated my armour. A quick reflex and i pushed it back with my grasp ove metal. I thought i would simply need a black smith to fix it up and walked to Ta-Wahi. Only when i got there, the pain was worse and my very flesh had been peirced.." He said, trying to contain the memory"I have noticed though, it tends to act up whenever I have shadow in my heart..."He noticed the tools he carried "I see you brought alot of equipment. I can create and manipulate any metal you may need to cure me" He offered

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC: (Cadias) Cadias didn't enjoy Navayak being stumped as much as Vrana. After all, Navayak might grow frustrated, and angry, frustrated, insane people could be dangerous. Very, very dangerous. "Well, you're a Representative of the Great Elder Ones, and that has to be something important. Even more important than King of the Moon, perhaps."

The battle very possibly would hinge on if he could bind and/or disarm his foe right now. Therefore, with this course of option in mind, Hau readied for another onrush at high speed.

IC: Kriigata Why won't the puppa go down? Kriigata thought, her annoyance reaching higher than sane levels. Again, she pulled her scythe from the ground. Instead of rushing straight at her opponent like last time Kriigata stood her ground. She reversed her grip, dropping the scythe end towards the ground, her hands set apart, yet firmly grasping the wooden shaft of her tool as if stating: "I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you." Her mind was a calculation machine. However, she'd never fought so openly with another Puppa before. She had no idea what he might pull. "--.--,^8^,@.@,g^o..." * OOC: *= Kriigata's egging Hau, taunting him with things that would anger a Nui rama... though that's if Hau even UNDERSTANDS Nui-Rama... :P I also just realized how I should write Nui-Rama.. Edited by Kughii

IC: "Yes, yes I am! Thank you, Moon King, for reminding me of my purpose, even if you did overstate my importance." Navayak stood up and smiled once more, although some of the mirth was obviously gone from it. "Come, my friends, do we not have obsidian to purchase?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Virthee He listened intently to Toron telling of how he received his wound. He lowed his backpack to the ground, pulling out a few supplies to start with. First was cleaning the wound, which would sting. "Yes, I am the healer." He explained to Vejmeq, searching through his pack for a certain plant. "My name is Virthee, nice to meet you Vejmeq." IC: Vrana He looked at Navayak, patting him on the back, and grinning. "It's more important than you think. You are the only one in the world who can do what you do." Vrana tried to cheer up the Skakdi. "I mean, even the uh.. Moon king and... BirdGolem can't inform people of the...Great Elder Ones. Only you."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Navayak looked at Cadias and, for a moment, the old, sane Navayak shone through before he was quashed by the madness once more. The Priest grinned and spoke once more with his usual liveliness. "Yes, you are! Why would you not be, Cad? For the Moon King can't not be not the Un-Moon King!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: A Matoran merchant got Tahuva's attention. "Hmm..I need weapons. Weapons, maybe a scroll on how to better use my powers, repairs and upgrades for..." Tahuva took out his sword, axe, knuckle attachments, and shield. "These..." Tahuva thought for a moment. "I just need to get stronger...and.." He pulled out his wallet. "I'll make it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall worth your time."OOC: No, he's not planning on chasing Zand or BM.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Atiel from Le. IC: Atiel stepped into Ta-Koro, looking around to find this audacious Matoran who wished to solve the mystery of the Toa Mata's disappearance. It didn't take long for him to spot the Matoran (for some reason, the Matoran had decided to put a banner above his head), and Atiel strode toward him. "You're the person I'm looking for, it seems!" He said as a warm greeting. "You're the one who wants to investigate all this hullabaloo about the Toa Mata, yes?" :w:

ICToron indeed noticed the stinging, but the pain his leg caused made him used to it. The benchmark of pain had been raised higher than the stinging had caused essentially. He noticed the swelling going down as well "what is this plant you are using?"

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

OOC: ah yes, I LOVE trying to figure out ways to lead players to places when given information that would otherwise make them go in an completely OPPOSITE direction. Pray tell how would this help you help me get you to the X-matoran group again? Nevermind, as usual I will think of something, killing a little more of me in the process ;) IC During this time Vakama had his eyes closed, listening intently to what was spoken. When Dece had finished, it was a while before he spoke. "It means if you expect an immediate answer, that is not how visions work. It takes time to understand and comprehend what was seen. What you see however... disturbs me." What he did NOT say was there was information in there that he should NOT of known, yet here he was. The vision itself was and enigma as well, seeming to visit the past and reveal future events at the same time, along with things... unfamiliar. "Allow me time to seek the wisdom of the other turaga, perhaps with their insight it might shed some light on your vision. I do not know how long that will take, so in the meantime I suggest you do something to take your mind off it; trust me, if you focus to much attention on your visions, they begin to consume you. Last I heard there was an adventuring group meeting outside the Koro, by the old temple if I remember correct; perhaps you should investigate that for now?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ic, Aurax: "Skills? I'm resourceful: I find ways out of things other people don't even think of. I also invent things, like my bamboo disc magazine. I'm also good with a blade," Aurax said while pulling out his shortsword. "I practice while I'm not running the shop. Unfortunately, this blade hasn't seen the light of battle yet."

IC: Dreenan She fired two more weak plasma blasts at Nighting. "Stop dodging so I can hit you!" She wasn't watching her back. IC: Vrana "See Navayak, you know what you are?" He asked, beaming at his sudden idea. "You are so great and awesome that you're title is..." He paused for Dramatic effect. "The Navayak." IC: Virthee "I don't know if it exactly has a name..." Virthee noted, going to work on the wound.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: "We begin right here," Stannis proclaimed to Atiel, stomping his foot for emphasis. "Three is a crowd, but we can only assume that the Toa failed and they were six. So for now, we wait for others to come, and the arrival of the two of you gives me confidence that others will come." "Skills?" Aurax said. "I'm resourceful: I find ways out of things other people don't even think of. I also invent things, like my bamboo disc magazine. I'm also good with a blade," he said while pulling out his shortsword. "I practice while I'm not running the shop. Unfortunately, this blade hasn't seen the light of battle yet." "Practice makes perfect. I hope you will be perfect when with us as you are in your shop," Stannis observed. "As for you, Atiel, how are with that hammer of yours?"

IC: "I like to believe that I'm quite good with it, actually." Atiel said. "I don't believe I've told you about the time that I saved a three Matoran from a crooked Skakdi that had invaded their home." He laughed. "By the time I was done with him, he couldn't even move under his own power!" :w:

IC: "The Navayak! Yes, I am! Champion of justice, Leader of the Oppressed, and Defender of Truth, Justice, and the American Way!" Navayak's eyes glowed and he smiled wider, just about bouncing around for all his happiness.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Vrana The Avian grinned pridefully, having improved his friend's mood greatly, after crushing it just moments before... Well, Navayak was happy again. Maybe he would forget Vrana's attempts at confusing him. IC: Virthee "The field of Ga-Matoran? I'm not sure what you mean by that." Virthee explained, focusing his mask's power on the wound, to heal what he could. "I do this because people need me, and the injured can't often heal themselves.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Dece thinks he knows why Vakama wants him to join the WatchMatoran.OOC: I have to get off soon for the night.IC: Dece found the suggestion of the Turaga odd, and wondered what he meant by this. Suddenly Dece realized that one of the best ways he could understand his visions might be to travel the island. While journeying across the land he might catch sight of something in a vision, or hear tale of an object he saw. True, reading records might also fulfill this need, but they would only tell him exact events and places. Seeing more of the world might let Dece see things in a more imaginative way, which might let him solve them quicker. As the Fe-Matoran and Nichou left aboard the crab, Dece clicked, "I think Vakama wants us to explore to help me understand my visions. There is so much in this world I don't know, seeing new sights and learning new customs might help me understand the puzzles. Tablets might help a little, but they are not as detailed or as vivid as the physical features of this world. And my dreams might not be intended to be taken literally, so more vivid sights might be more useful in the long run. Not to mention that I can't see the world when I have a vision. In that instance I am vulnerable to attackers. It would be best if I had a group of heroes to guard my body when I have visions." Finally the Onu-Matoran and the Fe-Matoran rode into the Temple of Courage, both ridding on top of the Ussal Crab. As the two of them dismount the crab, Dece notices that only Matoran are here, not a Toa or Skakdi in sight. Is this group only made of Matoran? Perhaps Vakama had another motive for sending the pair of them here, but what? Regardless Dece approached the Ta-Matoran(Stannis) who seemed to be in charge and clicked, "Hi, you are the adventurers gathering here, correct?"

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Dreenan She fired two more weak plasma blasts at Nighting. "Stop dodging so I can hit you!" She wasn't watching her back.

OOC: Finally, I can get back to posting. :DIC: FehdranFehdran, who, for some reason, hadn't moved since Oct 18th, (OOC: fourth wall, thou hath been broken) decided to attack Dreenan from behind.

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

OOC: I'm going to guess it was her staff she hit Dreenan with. IC: DreenanShe felt the Staff of Fehdran crack her in the back, sending her to the ground."Ouch! Seriously, what are you doing? If I win, you and Nighting have to go to the Turaga's hut... together." She retaliated by swinging her halberd at Fehdran.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles