Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus cursed bitterly as Jikal began to wake and ran towards Tuara, squeezing her tightly."I'll be back for you," he said quietly, so only she could hear him, before deactivating his Iden. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Iris"Thank Mata Nui. I thought I'd have to deal with both of you."IC: JikalJikal's eyes snapped open. They were alight with a rage. He sat up slowly, and looked at Angelus.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus's eyes weren't even focused on Jikal. He crawled over to Tuara's still-inert form and dropped down beside her, squeezing her hand and silently letting a tear or two fall.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal slowly stood. As he towered over Angelus, he paused. His every impulse screamed to beat the Karz out of Angelus. But he hesitated. He could understand why Angelus did what he did. But did his understanding overule his rage?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Jolek glanced up from his INTOXICATINGLY, OVERPOWERINGLY SWEET FOODSTUFF, Eyes shifting from the tearful Angelus to the tense Jikal.Rising, he calmly stood in between the two."What just went down now?" he asked, not taking his eyes off of the angered Toa before him. Relaxing his body, he put up his dukes and dropped into a fighting stance, looking Jikal in the eyes."Don't."

helo frens

IC: JikalJikal looked at Jolek for a moment.Come on, Jikal. You could take him.Shut up, Iris."Tuara entered my mind with my consent to try and eliminate Iris. He," Jikal pointed at Nikaron. "Knocked me out so as to keep my mind stable. Tuara was trapped in my mind with Iris. Then he," he pointed at Angelus. "Knocked me out and entered my mind by force." His muscles tensed when he pointed at Angelus.He looked Jolek in the eyes. "Who can get out of that stance. I am not going to harm anyone. To do so would make me no better than Iris."Pansy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Tuara saved my life last night. She pulled me out of a battle with four Mark Bearers by herself and brought me back to our campsite in one piece. I can't let her waste away inside of your head."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"You think I want her in my head?!" Jikal asked angrily. "I don't. But you know what? I also don't want my head invaded. You are the second person to invade my head. And I didn't want it again. It is having your very being bared for inspection by the invader.""I would gladly get her out of my head. But not until there is a way it could succeed." He looked at Raion. "Raion, shut your flurging mouth."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)For the second time in as many days, Angelus snapped his fingers darkly, superheating the ground beneath Raion's feet and sending him up into the air with a yelp.This time, however, he didn't even smirk, as he had when he had scorched the late Dorian Shaddix. His eyes were focused on Tuara as he cast the Iden to the ground beside him and put his Hau back on.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal sighed. "I am sorry. I didn't think she would get trapped in my mind." He sighed, and looked at Kitsune, before looking back to Angelus. "If I could get her out, I would."IC: IrisIris sighed. "So, Tuara. Tell me about yourself."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh yes, the death sentence... Anyways, might as well get a little healing done. :PIC: Faerulo & Moriika (fliping a coin if the next post is their last. Call it.. Head's or tails for death?)Faerulo moved to the door as the chime rung, placing a grand smile on his face as Vearal bent over to enter into the tiny mudroom. "Oh, please don't worry about the shoes. Just lay her on the dining table for now," Faerulo said gayly as he pointed to the protodermis table sitting in the room to Vearal's right. Walking back into the kitchen, he ground up the last few herbs, boiled some water and made the first batch of tea. While the timer ticked away, Faerulo attempted some small talk with his patient's ward. "So, what brings you to ta-koro?"

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"Could someone please tell me what is goin' on?" Tawara demanded, exasperated.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Welp, no one called the cointoss.. soooooooooo.... :evilgrin:IC: FaeruloFaerulo nodded knowingly. He'd lived here for the past fifty years since his days traveling as team kanohi dragon. Business kept him busy in his herb stores. As he opened his mouth to speak, something whistled, then popped. His face contorted into sudden fear. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he grabbed the feverish matoran, and placed her into Vearal's arms:"Get out of here! Please!" He sprinted back into the kitchen just as it happened. The pot of herbs had boiled over, the flame from the stove having sprung from the irregular gas pressure running through the pipes. With a sudden *burp* the whole house exploded, the shards of window pane flashing outwards like daggers as the storehouse of gunpowder below finally caught from the leaked gas, never once smelled do to the overpowering herbs. As Faerulo's body was ripped to bits, he suddenly released why Moriika had been so placid in his sleep upstairs: he'd died of the gas. A single tear crept out of his eye and then Faerulo ceased to exist in a single location.

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"How many? I know 'bout one already, but everyone is talkin' 'bout a second." As the Matoran said this, an explosion was heard in the distance.OOC: Poor Faerulo. How horrifying.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - Ta-koro -Well, it seemed this Tuara could not get out of this Jikal's mind, even if he wanted to. Wraith decided to just go for it. He entered Tuara's empty body. Tuara's body suddenly sat up, eyes flickered a light blue. "Now...before you say anything...I'm not Tuara." Wraith said to the completely shocked beings around him. Wraith was almost taken back by the bodies feminine voice, that would take a bit to get used to, but he kept his usual emotionless expression.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: WHat is it with you and traumatizing my characters, Kughz? :PIC: VearalVearal stared, shocked.IC: Jikal"Yeah." He pointed to Tuara. "She's stuck in my head now, too." Then Wraith showed up. He instantly had a broadsword pointed at him. "Explain yourself. Now."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -"Not so fast...I came in this body for a reason. Believe me, I'm just as eager to get out of this body as you are to see me out of it." Wraith paused, still adjusting to the new body. "I was attacked and put into a coma by a rather strange and evil Toa of Ice, I've been trying to find him." Wraith, after a moment then decided to add. "My name is Wraith."

IC: "Okay, I'm done with this. This is getting way too confusing." Jolek muttered, drawing next to Angel and glaring at Tuara's now moving form.Giving the toa of fire a sidelong glance, he shot a quick, discreet whisper to his fellow toa, too low for the others to hear."You need them unconcious to get them out of their minds, right?"

helo frens

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -Wraith looked at Jikal. "I wasn't planning too. I am sorry for this, but I really didn't feel like I had much of a choice, and from what I hear, Tuara can't return to her body at this time anyway." Wraith said this all in a logical and unemotional manner.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel turned back to Raion and cocked his head."Now really isn't the time," he said quietly and evenly to the jumped up prick before giving a silent nod to Jolek as he turned his head back.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "I can buy you a window. May be a few seconds, may be more. I'll try to do as little damage as possible." He said, eyes flicking to Wraith."I don't like the idea of someone just inhabiting someone else's body, whether they want to or not." he grumbled, glancing to Jikal."Say, why don't I knock -him- out," he proposed, jerking a thumb to Jikal. "And we get -her- out of -his- head, and back into her own?"

helo frens

IC: Kamaehu shook his head towards Jolek and Angelus. "This 'Mark' seems to have warped the way Idens interact with Jikal's mind. I'm sorry, but I don't think Tuara can get out now." He sighed, seeing the pained expression on Angelus' face. "But if she can, I'm sure she'll find a way to tell us."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroTawara stared. "Just how often do people enter one anothers' bodies in this country? Oh, never mind, this prob'ly en't the right time. Why do you want to find the Toa of Ice?" she asked Wraith. As if I can't figure it out.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion tossed one of his hatchets into the air, letting it be a lighting rod for the bolt. "An artist, or a genius, for that matter, is never recognized in his own time." He said as he cought and re-sheathed the tool. As he spoke, picked up a protesting Kitsune, but with all her wounds and pain, she wasn't able to stop him."Now, Jikal, we shall make our leave. You'll know where to find us." He said while walking away. He paused, turned around, and spoke. "Oh, nevermind, you won't." And with that, he walked off.

pNNgXax.jpg