Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Iris's Conscience)"You're pathetic!" he screamed, throwing a vicious cross at Iris's face. "You're gonna pick on a girl inside your own mind, where you control everything? She's a thousand times the person you are! Not to mention your name is even more feminine than hers!"His normally-happy eyes were glinted in rage, and if Jolek could see him right now, he would probably make some joke about riled up prettyboys, but Angel didn't care. All he wanted was to end Iris once and for all.And, of course, get Tuara away from him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: IrisIris blocked the blow. "My name isn''t Iris. It's Tarn, you brakas." He lashed out with a kick toward Angelus' stomach. "And I warned her. I warned her I control everything. I was even polite. But she refused to cooperate."Kinvex would find his blow blocked by a wall of iron. "You know, Kinvex, you really should have stayed in the after life where you belonged."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:Since Kinvex is actually dead, I'm just gonna chalk all this up to Tuara losing her mind, and she's THINKING Kinvex is beating Iris up. Unless you guys fell otherwise.IC: Tuara - Iris' ConsciousnessTuara laughed a little and struggled to stand.Iris' assault was... Unbelievably destructive, but Kinvex seemingly had some plan.She looked at Iris with pure anger in her eyes. She tried to take a step forwards, but instead fell again.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Did I ask you what your name was?" asked Angel, ducking the kick and catching Iris by the foot. He began to swing him around, aiming to throw him as far as he could. "Oh, that's right, I didn't. I don't treat those who hurt the people I love with any sort of attitude in the same universe as respect."Too late, he'd realized what he said, and he released Iris's foot and let him fly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IrisIris shook his head sadly, and landed far softer than normal. He stood, and brushed himself off. "So I was right. She is your girlfriend." His eyes gleamed with cruelty. "Did you know that the thought of you is what finally broke her? She thought of you, and her mind crumpled like a tin can."He looked at Kinvex. "You sad, stupid person. I'm not even there anymore. And even if I was, I control the rules of this place. What's to say electricity works the same way, here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Angelus (Iris's Consciousness)Angel screamed out in primal hatred that would have fed Dorian for weeks on end as he leapt at Iris, swinging a vicious roundhouse right at his jaw.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Iris"My name isn''t Iris. It's Tarn, you brakas."

OOC: It's The Reveal! Although admittedly a small one.IC: TawaraTawara frowned at Wraith. "Are you going or not?" Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Iris"Tsk tsk." Iris sidestepped Angelus, and slammed a fist into his side. "You're too easily angered, Angel. It might kill you someday. What was it Tuara said... Oh yeah. 'Don't get yourself killed. I don't think I can handle another death today.'"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Shut up, Casper," growled Angel. "Before I end up calling up the Ghostbusters."Angel, in fact, didn't know what they meant, but Tyler needed a good pop culture reference to make since he hadn't used one in a while he had heard they were really good plays in Le-Koro, so he decided to do some namedrops. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IrisIris laughed. "I'm not really a ghost, now am I? Though I very nearly qualified." He punched toward Angelus' face. "Well, I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."Another iron wall blocked Kinvex's kick, and disappeared the instant it accomplished it's purpose.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Iris"Because it's fun!" Iris exclaimed. "Do you have any idea how satisfying it is to have complete, and utter control over a person? And even if it wasn't, she is good blackmail material. After all, no one will harm me if it risks harm to Tuara!"He heard Tuara. "What?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: IrisIris' eyes widened. A split second before the fire reached him, a wall erupted from the ground and blocked the blasts. But it wouldn't last long. Already the metal was glowing red-hot. If Tuara and Angelus kept it up, the wall would buckle soon.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Iris' Mind)Angelus crowed and launched another, smaller dragon's head at the wall. Together with his first blast and Tuara's blast, the wall was on the verge of breaking down...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IrisIris growled. He used his mask to launch himself over the wall, and land on his feet. With a wave of his hand, he bound Angelus and Tuara in iron chains. He shook his head. "You never give up, do you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Iris's Mind)"Of course not," said Angelus with a grin. "We're tiring you out. All you have to do is give up and we're out of here."He grinned and slammed his shoulder into the wall hard, dislocating it; it was the result of an old injury after a bad fall from a tree. This gave him the leverage he needed to slip out of the chains. Popping his shoulder back into place, he winked at Tarn.OOC: Mel Gibson would be proud.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IrisIris sighed. "It'll almost be a shame to break you."With that, Iris attacked Angelus' mind. In much the same way he attacked Tuara, he attacked every fact of Angelus' mind. Every sense, every thought process was attacked as Iris tried to force entrance into Angelus' mind.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Unprepared, Angel took a step back. His mind ran through images: Kinvex's death, his duel with Utu, his nightmares about his own death and having to explain them to Tuara...Shaking his head, he began to laugh as he directed all of his thoughts into one image. If Tarn had the power to make his thoughts come true, he'd give the little prick a thought to remember.He tightened his eyes and pictured Tarn being obliterated by he and Tuara."See you in Karz, bucko," he muttered in pain.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Wait...Tuara's body still has Wraith in it, he didn't....ah nevermind. :PIC: Wraith - Leaving Tuara's Body, Ta-koro -"Why the karz did he just..." Wraith didn't finish the sentence as he looked at Angelus' limp body. "That's it, I'm going in, it was suppose to be my job anyway." And with that Tuara's body went limp once more. Wraith entered Jikal's mind, he could see Iris' mind, he jumped in to see Tuara and Angelus battling Iris. Wraith hadn't been noticed by the occupied Toa of Iron, so he quickly got behind him, created a large, sharp shard of ice, and stabbed at his back, trying to run him through.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: This post is brought to you by a 3-hour-long Jam Sesh by Tuck and myself. Enjoy.IC:A cloaked figure wove his way through the streets of Ta-Koro, flitting inconspicuously and easily through the busy crowd, unnoticed among the daily chaos of the world. His face was entirely shrouded by the cowl of his ashen mantle; had his hood been down, the figure would have attracted far more attention than he wished. He kept in the middle of the masses, where everyone had someplace to be and he would be lost among the faces.Heuani cut to the side of the street, and went down a little alley. It was similar to the one he'd fought the intriguing Hiemalis in recently. Heuani smiled to himself, revealing his perfect teeth; anybody who had seen the smile would have been unable to smile with him. Heuani knew he would find Hiemalis again, and discover all the secrets that the mysterious Toa of Ice hid beneath his grim face. Taking Hiemalis would be an amusing endeavor, Heuani reflected.But he had not entered the deserted alley to remember the past or to plot the future. Heuani walked up to the wall of the slim passage, the outside of a building, that was thrown in darkness by the lee of the building next to it. Heuani pressed himself into the wall, and faded into the darkness like honey poured into water. He loved the feeling of becoming shadow, navigating the world of darkness as a flickering shade; it was a caress and a reassuring pressure that he welcomed, sank into, became.Heuani reappeared into another shadow across the way, in an open-ended alley. He reappeared for only enough time to leap through the air into a dark pool cast by a hanging bucket. Heuani oozed back into solidity on the balcony of a tall tower, but before the guardsman there could see him, Heuani had spotted his final shadow target - the flickering shadow of firelight in a hut below. He silently dissolved into blackness.Heuani reformed inside the hut, among the deliciously morphing shadows of a huge fire in the center of the room. Heuani loved jumping into the unpredictable darkness cast by fire. The hut, larger than that of a normal resident, was empty, save for one other being, whose red armor had lost some of its sheen with age, and who stooped over a staff, bent. The ancient elder stood still, looking at the flames, his back to Heuani, and didn't appear to be doing anything. Just waiting. Heuani cleared his throat coyly, and Vakama turned around, not at all startled. "How kind of you to wait for me, Turaga," Heuani said graciously, a charismatic and irresistible smile again on his face.Vakama did not move. Did not flinch. Gave no indication that he had been surprised at all. Heuani's acertation of the situation was perfect: Vakama had indeed been waiting for him. Clues, the pattern of disappearances... it was only a matter of time.Vakama knew a lot about time - the irony did not escape him."You should know better than to keep your elder's waiting. Had I been you I would have showed up yesterday; there were less people in the streets. I suppose though you would know nothing of manners... "Without turning around Vakama poked his stick into the fire, causing the flames to jump a little."Manners are not really my forte," Heuani admitted with a chuckle that was too warm to match his eyes. "I would have been here yesterday had I not been engaged elsewhere... taking our mutual friend Onewa, in fact. I can do many things, Turaga, but I can't be in two places at once." Heuani approached the fire himself, picked up an iron fire prod nearby, and turned over one of the logs in the pile. It sent up a shower of sparks and a crackling noise.The Toa of Shadow glanced over at Vakama, the handsome lines of his face accentuated by the orange glow. Vakama still did not break his gaze upon the fire. Heuani grinned. "Eye contact is dangerous, very good... You're doing better on this test than the others did." Heuani sat down on the ground, iron prod in his lithe fingers. He spun the tool a little, looked back at Vakama, and spoke jovially, almost nostalgically. "Onewa went all too easily. He came with as little suspicion as an infant following its parent. But I suppose after you've saved someone's life, they're bound to trust you again."Vakama completely ignored the poker. In fact, he seemed to be ignoring Heuani altogether, the only regonition the turaga gave to the interloper was the exchange of words. Even that seemed... distant."You may not, but it would seem as though your master can. For all your abilities you lack the basic powers and abilities of your puppeteer."Vakama closed his eyes, his lips twitching to a slight smile. "Indeed, you are nothing more than his lap dog. An ussal on a leash. For all your prowess and gifts you are nothing compared to him, a mere footnote in his grand scheme. A tool. A disposable pet that once you no longer prove useful will be discarded like the rest of his minions. Onewa is a little too trusting for his own good, a strength that is also a weakness; I have dealt with your master personally before, on many occasions, something my fellow Turaga cannot say. I know his tactics, I know his ways. I do not fear you, Shadow Toa, nor your powers, for they are but a pale comparison of what your master has. I have no doubt you will see me taken, but I warn you, I will not go quietly. I am convinced hope remains despite your blundering attempts at silencing us."Vakama's eyes opened slightly as he stared into to fire. "Your master's seizure of the island is like trying to grip a fistful of sand - the tighter you squeeze, the more things will slip through your fingers. Give my regards to him, Makuta-spawn."With that the Turaga's sharp tongue fell heavily silent.Heuani's smile remained while Vakama had spoken, but thinly - it was no longer so much a smile as a sneer. His shoulders had become tense; the muscles of his upper back stood out, his legs, crossed on the floor, almost coiled for pouncing; a finger twitched. But these manifestations of Heuani's rising fury were short-lived, and the Toa of Shadow willed his body back under control almost instantly. His shoulders relaxed again, and his face smoothed to a look of casual indifference - only now, it had a core of cold steel."You call me a lap dog, Turaga," Heuani said, raising his eyebrows, his tone amused, "A puppet, a pet. An adorable attempt, really. While I always love nicknames, inaccurate ones never stick... for I am no pet, but a master. I am the one who has pets, my own little dogs on leashes, who I can play with or tie up to trees whenever I want, who know how to do nothing but fawn on me, adore me, lick me with their thoughtless tongues. I of all people know of pets, Turaga, and I know that I am not one."Heuani gave Vakama a suggestive grin, one that spoke volumes about these "pets." Heuani's eyes lit up with something sinister and irresistible, the kind of eye-fire that had snared countless beings to become the Shadow Toa's dogs. Heuani continued, leaning back on his hands. "But you also have called me a tool, and there you are correct. Perhaps that's a better nickname for me, for I am a tool of sorts. I am a weapon. I have cut down the foes of my master, seized his prizes, sought his riches, and I lead his armies. I acknowledge that I am not my master - for how could I be? He is a being composed in the age of darkness and formed of pure power, sheer will... I am but his sword. His abilities and his mind are still mysterious even to me, limitless probably. He is without rival; making any comparison is foolish. I had hoped you wiser, Turaga, and wiser in your jibes."I am the darkness, just as Makuta is the darkness. We are one. To say that I have not his power is to say that the hand of a Toa has not the power of the whole. I am the hand, that which executes the mortal functions of a greater being. This is nothing in which I take shame, nothing of disrepute. Quite the opposite. I am the active hand of the strongest force on this island, and it honors me. I am his most powerful asset besides himself, and he would not dispose of such a valuable weapon so easily as you would like to believe."Heuani stood up, walked closer to Vakama. He touched the shoulder of the Turaga, coaxing him to turn around. It didn't work. Heuani laughed softly with a smile, and quickly grabbed Vakama by the chin, forcing the old being to look at him at last. The Toa of Shadow's grip was absolute, and his face beautiful. Heuani's voice was steady as he continued. "You have dealt with him before, you say; you claim to know him or understand him. You do not. I am his hand, and I feel his pulse and his thought. I understand him, and he understands this island. His grip is restricting, perhaps, but not too fast for the sand to seep out. My master is patient; he can take as much time as he wishes; he can wait until rain makes the sand wet and it sticks together; he can wait until it becomes one stone. He pursues his goals without error. Taking you is no error of hastiness, Turaga. I can guarantee you that.""As can I guarantee that you will be able to give Makuta your regards yourself."Heuani's gaze was unavoidable.Charasmatic. Charming. Irresistable. A mere glance could swoon any being, a dedicated stare soon permanently enamoring any who had the will to resist. His ability to manipulate was fuled by his emotions, his drive, his ever-dominating will. And this Turaga, this old man had gotten under his skin. Yes, only slightly, and not nearly enough to ruffle him, but he had. Despite his calm complextion the Shadow Toa's fires were burning with rage as the pointed words of Vakama, and he was pumping everything he had into his gaze. That serene, placid, stupidly-smiling... continuously smiling gaze. Vakama seemed... no, this could not be."In that case, he will unfortunetally have to wait a little longer."It was only now that Heuani finally noticed the minute detail in the low light. Vakama's eyes were not his real eyes... but glassed orange gems, ones that could be fire-made and were known in the region. The Turaga blinked, releasing the many-faceted stones and sending them to the floor, breaking into a thousand little pieces upon inpact. At the same moment Vakama activated his mask, a slight whack and tug at the hand that held his chin, releasing him in the process.Turaga Vakama simply vanished before Heuani without a trace.Heuani hadn't seen that coming. Inside, he cursed to himself - the Turaga's Noble Huna, mask of concealment, had acted up in a moment of emergency, as such Noble Masks often did. Vakama had become invisible in his normal form. But Heuani knew three things: one, that Vakama's mask could only last him so long, and even shorter than normal for a being as fatigued as he; two, that his mask did not make him soundless; and three, that users of the Kanohi Huna still cast shadows.Heuani, as a Toa of Shadow, found that to be absolutely intriguing. Here was a challenge he could enjoy.The light in the hut was dim, maybe, but even so, Heuani was expert and picking out different shades of darkness. The nighttime was a help, too - it meant that the only interfering light source was the flickering of flames, emanating from the middle of the room. Everything in the hut cast inconstant, mutating shades. Vakama's shadow would not be easily discernible. Heuani knew that Vakama was wily; he would stay away from the wall, because his shadow would be a clear silhouette there.The best hope of invisibility that Vakama had was to crouch behind larger items in the room, hide in the lee of their shadows. The nearest place was a cabinet full of old scrolls and other artifacts, backed as close as it could be to the wall, but with some hiding space behind it. Heuani, not wishing to make a sound or lose time in the chase, shadow-jumped to nearby the cabinet. He stuck his arm behind it where Vakama's neck would have been, but he met only empty air.Heuani used the same silent, immediate process to check behind the other large objects in the hut - a bed, a table, a large urn - but none of them yielded results. So the Turaga had to be out in the open somewhere, standing still. If he moved, he and Heuani both knew that some sound was inevitable. It might be covered by the crackling of the flames, but it might not. Vakama was old, he could only shuffle.He could only shuffle. He could not have moved far, or Heuani would have heard his feet on the ground.The Toa of Shadow returned to where he had been before, and swept his hands in a wide arc. No Turaga. He moved slightly further from the fire, and did the same thing. Still no Turaga.Heuani decided he would have to find the Turaga by other means. With a wave of his hand, Heuani made the fire darken, as if each lick of flame had been eaten and coated in a veil of black. The fire no longer cast any light, and the hut was dark, too dark for Vakama to have seen. But Heuani could see even in total blackness, so the dark night was of no issue to him. The smoke from the fire continued to stream up through its allotted aperture, even though the flames were now lightless, and this chimney hole, though thickly filled with smoke, nevertheless let in a small bit of the ambient light from outside. The light of the stars. Heuani's eyes were hypersensitive to light; such luminescence was far more than sufficient.The clouded starlight light was more constant than the fire had been, and Vakama's shadow became instantly discernible. Heuani strode over and grabbed the Turaga with both hands, fingers inescapable rings around the Turaga's arms. Heuani let the shadows around the fire go, and continued to hold Vakama as his hut sprung to life once again. He thus raised the Turaga into the air with ease, and held the invisible elder aloft. The Turaga would run nowhere."You can either save your strength and let that mask go," Heuani said cooly, "Or you can exhaust yourself being invisible for no reason. I've already caught you." Vakama became visible once more. Heuani put him down, but did not loose his grip in the slightest. "There, now I can see your lovely face again. Far more pleasant to talk to a face than a void, I find."He had been caught. There was little chance of him truly escaping; indeed, every facet, every iota of this game was in the Shadow Toa's favor. He would be taken, without a shadow of a doubt... shadow of a doubt. Huh. Even in his old age he could still make a pun. Matau must have rubbed off on him more than he had realized. He smiled at the thought, and then grinned a little more as that thought gave him an idea. One last idea.This old dog still had a few tricks.Vakama, still smiling thinly, closed his eyes and leaned his head back, exhaling as he did. He almost seemed to go limp in Heuani's arms, as if surrendering. What it actually was was his final preperations. He was once a proud Toa of Fire, a protector of the Matoran. He had given up that title long ago to become a turaga, gave up his toa energy for the need of the many. This did not mean he could no longer control fire. Indeed, he still had small hold on his elemental prowess.And he had been saving up for just this moment.The fire that sat in the center of the room exploded. Technically, it didn't, a fire can't explode per say, but in an instant it flared to such an intensity that ot functioned as a flare, a shining beacon, a composed brilliance of the sun. It was so bright that Heuani's shadow was not prepared for such a burst, and with his eyes open took the full brunt of the light and heat, dropping the Turaga uncermoniously on the ground as he shielded his eyes and face.Just as quickly as the light and heat came it vanished, plunging the room into an artificial darkness. Vakama had lived in this hut for a thousand years, so even in this darkness he knew where the door was. The problem was getting there.The mask had taken a drain. His sudden use of elemental power had taken what he had left. And now the drop did wonders for his frail frame. Exhausted, hurt, and now out of tactics he began his crawl to the door and Heuani whirrled about, trying to get his bearings. Putting one arm in front of the next he struggled to the door, shuffle by shuffle, scrape by scrape as he wheezed under the unintelligble shouts of the Shadow Toa. By the grace of the Great Beings he made it, and not a moment to soon, for by the silence behind him Heuani had managed to gather his wits. With a final heave he lifted himself up by the handle, pushing the door open at the same time. The scene that greeted him was a small crowd of Matoran, wondering what the large flash of light was. Despite his age, despite his exhaustion, despite everything he raised a fist into the air, his voice ringingly clearly into the hot night air."Remember the Virtues! Remember your brethren! To not cave in to fear! Remain strong! For the Great Spirit! For Mata-Nui!"These would be his last words in public.Heuani recovered his wits in time enough to project roiling waves of darkness before himself, so that he would not be seen in the doorframe by anybody outside. He snatched Vakama's ankles, and sharply pulled the elder back into the hut. To those outside, it looked as though Vakama had been swallowed by the darkness. For all intents and purposes, he had been. ...

Edited by Nuju Metru
  • Upvote 2

test2.png

IC: IrisIris took a step back as Angelus essentially turned his attack back on him. He didn't even notice Tuara's flames impact, though he did notice Wraith's first scratch. He dimly covered his back in metal.He gritted his teeth, and broke off the connection with Angelus. He grabbed Wraith and threw him off his back. He surveyed the group before him. It was four on one. He frowned.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Iris's Mind)"That was your last mistake."With the grace of a guy who had spent the last few years of his life tree-surfing, Angelus leapt at the distracted Tarn, shooting white-hot flames out of his body as his hands made contact with his opponent. He grinned as the screams started to ring out through the air.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Hasil:"I am terribly confused here," Hasil confessed, watching everybody dropping to the ground. "This makes absolutely no sense to me. I didn't pay attention to everything that happened beforehand."OOC: Nuju, he's still there...Don't kill him. And...Nuju ninja'd me. Great.IC-Kaylov:Kaylov turned over to Vakama, who was gazing into the fire next to him. "Turaga," he said politely, trying to catch the other's attention. "I hope I'm not interrupting you, but do you see anything?"Then Heuani burst in, and Kaylov stared in horror, moving behind the small chair he sat on. He listened to all that the Turaga said, smiling at parts, and cringed everytime the Toa of Shadow would speak. He covered his eyes in amazement as the flame flared up, brighter than anything the Turaga of Earth had yet seen, and then retreated, leaving the cabin in total darkness. He blinked tear-filled eyes, standing up and trying to find Vakama.He stepped over to the door, slowly, using his staff to find the way-like old Whenua when he was too stubborn to use his Ruru. He barely bumped into the Toa of Shadow and Vakama as they disappeared, and then he stumbled outside, the sudden light burning his eyes.Kaylov slumped against his walls, beginning to shed true tears. Even to the last, Vakama had fought back. He didn't know if the old Turaga of Fire would stay alive very long, or if the Makuta would eventually set him, and whatever others had been taken, free.Kaylov stood, wiping away his eyes as guards came his way. He'd follow Vakama's example, fighting back against the shadows. Wiping his eyes again, he looked over to the guards who were running up from the village.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Kaerhi):Kaerhi gave the other Skakdi a cold stare.He then sheathed his blades and returned his hands under his hooded robe."Who are you?" he said slowly.

IC: "The name's Hatann. I was just passing through and wondering what was causing all the noise and dust. Not the sonics type are you?" he commented. "Much too noisy. Now, who are you, oh being who knocks over trees? Now that we're talking, you might as well introduce yourself."

ppg2.png

IC: IrisIris' screamed. While he may only have been a manifestation of part of Iris' mind, it still hurt. Despite his pain, he placed his hands on Angelus' chest. He could barely concentrate, but he didn't need to concentrate much for this simple task. The gauntlets Tarn always wore in life shifted, and the metal flowed the his hands, were it shifted to spikes that began to stab into Angelus' chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wraith - Iris' mind -Iris' would feel extreme cold on his back as he stabbed Angelus' chest. Wraith was icing his back with well...ice. Wraith was shooting a thin beam of elemental energy right onto his back, the ice was growing thicker and thicker. He was trying to freeze him solid.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "The name's Hatann. I was just passing through and wondering what was causing all the noise and dust. Not the sonics type are you?" he commented. "Much too noisy. Now, who are you, oh being who knocks over trees? Now that we're talking, you might as well introduce yourself."

Kaerhi continued his stare from under his hood. "No. Ice." he said, answering his first question. He took a look at the fallen trees, then back at Hatann. "Kaerhi." he said, answering his second question. Now it was Kaerhi's turn to question Hatann. "What island is this?"

WIP

IC: Gyren was blissfully unaware of the epic battle within Jikal. "So that healer was interesting. She killed a Muaka with just her whip." the Toa replied as he sat down and stared at the unmoving bodies of the newcomers.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara"How did the Muaka even -- of course, the fire," said Tawara bitterly. "What happened to the Muaka's body?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)