Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Actually, there are two." Hatann informed him. "One is actually in the village and a second, smaller one comes up on the other side of the lava stream. We'll take the first one." He started walking towards the bridge, where two Matoran guards paced back and forth.

ppg2.png

IC: "Not exactly a talkative one are you?" Hatann commented. "Ah well, no matter. It's what you do that counts. Now, by the look of that face, you've been doing a fair bit. Good for you. Maybe you can add to it, a souvenir from this island maybe? Scars tell the story of a Skakdi's life, you know? They all remind you of good fights."By now, they were about half way across the bridge.

ppg2.png

IC: "Not really. I think a fight can be a good one whether you win or lose. So long as it's a good contest, you feel the rush of adrenalin, the thrill of facing up to your opponent, and not much else makes you feel so alive as swinging at some guy's throat. You can come off with half the number of teeth and your spine stuck in the dirt and still feel like you put up a good show."It was then that he realised that they could hardly be having a worse conversation as they approached the guards. They weren't going to like this at all.

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi slowly nodded to both of them. In a flash he grabbed the guard's weapon, pulling him and spear into the cold steel of his blade. He discarded his body to the side of the road and leaped at the other guard, planting his blade in his throat. He let the body slide off the blade, then retracted it. "Help me toss the bodies in the lake." he said over his shoulder to Hatann. OOC: Not sure that's bunnying or not, but they were NPCs.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

OOC: You're well within the rules of the game there, so you're safe from staff smiting. The rest of Ta-koro might get annoyed with you though. Murdering two guards won't be taken lightly by other characters.IC: Using his power over gravity, Hatann lifted up the two guards' bodies and dumped them off the side of the bridge. The lava quickly consumed them, hiding part of the evidence. "Let's go now" he said, moving through the now unguarded gate. "And quickly too. We won't have much time."

ppg2.png

OOC: I don't think it would be realistic for them to get through the whole of Ta-koro without being noticed, so here goes. Have fun fighting the guard - a PC this time.IC (Hatann): The two Skakdi were three quarters of the way to the tunnel, and things were looking good. So far, the alarm had not been raised, and no guards had paid attention to the pair.IC (Garo): All that changed when a toa with red armour teleported in front of the two. He wore a yellow mask and ta-koro guard regalia, but the thing that stood out in his appearance was that parts of his armour were made of transparent, pink-red crystals. He turned to face the Skakdi with anger in his eyes."STOP!" he shouted. "You're under arrest!"

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: I'm so sorry for the delay guys. Hopefully I'll be back to a regular posting schedule now.IC: Lux - Lava LagoonLux walked slowly onto the stone bridge, glancing occasionally at Readra and Hakilve. Talking the Vortixx's advice to heart, the Matoran did not look down, not once.Unfortunately, that didn't help as much as the being had hoped.Gingerly, as if moving too quickly would cause the bridge to collapse, Lux drew both of his swords, before readying himself for an attack."Well then, lets do this," he said, keeping his voice as confident as possible.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Garo and Hatann): Garo activated his mask and reappeared ten bio behind Kaerhi, dodging both the sword and the beams of laser vision that Hatann had sent his way. Garo then aimed his disk launcher at Kaerhi and a disk appeared inside it, created by his elemental power. The diamond sparkled brilliantly before flying towards the criminal with deadly force.

ppg2.png

OOC: Just for clarification, is his element ice or iron? His profile says iron, and he has the colous of iron, but he acts like an ice user and fires ice? I'm confused, could you please explain?IC (Garo and Hatann): The ice was met with the same disk Garo had fired before, which he had taken control of using his element. The diamond shattered the ice, before plunging back towards Kaerhi. Hatann tried to shoot it down with his laser vision, but his eyebeams were'n't enough to destroy the disk before it neared its target.

ppg2.png

OOC: Ah, that makes sense.IC (Hatann and Garo): Hatann caught Kaerhi as he was flying backwards, stopping him from slamming into the ground. Garo was not so lucky, however, when he recieved Hatann's attention. He was pinned to the ground when the forces of gravity acting on him increased tenfold. Unable to move, the toa cried out in pain.

ppg2.png

IC: JikalJikal followed Succubus' electrical signal until he lost it in a crowd. Nearby was a market, a few huts, and the Magma Lounge. He looked around. She could be in any of them.What do you think, Iris?I think it's probably the Lounge. But you know what else I think?What?That people might remember seeing her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Garo and Hatann): ...Only to find empty air. Even though Garo had been pinned to the ground, his mask allowed him to escape to a point further up the street. he was still on the ground but safe for now.he knew that unless he could get free of the gravity, he would have no hope of apprehending the criminals. the only way to do that was to attack Hatann somehow, so he once agin activated his mask and winked out of existance. He reappeared just on top of Hatann, taking the unnatural gravity with him. The two fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs, but after a few moments, Hatann's superior strength won out and he was on top of the toa and holding him down, panting but victorious. Garo's mask lay next to them on the ground.Garo looked up into the Skakdi'e eyes as he felt his strength drop away. "You won't get away with this" he croaked. "You'll see"."But you won't" Hatann growled, and let rip with his laser vision. The beams went straight into Garo's eyes, incinerationg his retinas and blinding him. The toa screamed and writhed, but Hatann held him fast.OOC: Kill him if you like.

ppg2.png

OOC: You're gonna spoil me...IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi took a few swift steps forward and picked up the Toa from under Hatann. He looked at him for a few seconds, then head butted him, knocking him out. "If you heal-When you heal, I hope to meet you again on the field of battle." He dropped the Toa and turned to Hatann. "Where's this tunnel?"

WIP

IC (Hatann): "Head straight up the road and turn left and the end" Hatann said. Kaerhi may not have wanted to kill this toa, but he had a reason to. Where the toa lay on the ground, he increased the gravity a thousand times in one spot, so that the toa's chest imploded into his heartlight, killing him. A spray of blood shot out, only to be ensnared by the gravity and fall back to where it had been. Quickly, Hatann reached into his backpack and pulled out a stone tablet and placed it on top of the body. On it were only three letters: :n: :e: :x: . He took the kanohi kualsi from the corpse and put stored it away, as if it were a trade. Finally done, he sprinted up the street after Kaerhi. There was no point in being inconspicuous now - many villagers would have noticed the fight. The best thing they could now to was head for the tunnel.

ppg2.png

IC: Hatann ran straight on through the entrance without stopping. "Just a tablet" he called over his shoulder. "I'll explain later". Then the darkness engulfed him and he was gone from Ta-wahi, travelling into the world of night. His black armour made excellent camoflage as he fled the scene of the murder.OOC: Hatann to Onu-wahi.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC:Readra smirked, drawing his broken sword so as to do as little harm to the Matoran as possible. If this was a 'standard' training procedure (on the harsh island he heralded from), he would probably dip his sword in the lava so as to do as much damage, or cause as much pain, to his opponent. Taking a deep breath, he reminded himself that he was supposed to be acting like a 'good guy' now, and got into a combat stance."I trust Hakilve trained you on stances and whatnot?" he asked.

IC: JikalJikal looked at the group behind him. "Alright folks, the MB should be around here somewhere. I lost her electrical signal when she entered this area. Too many beings to keep track of. Iris thinks she might be in the Lounge, so I'll check there." Jikal looked at Gyren. "Gyren, you're the analytical type, I need you with me.""In fact, Kitsune, you should work with Raion. In the event you find her, you two should be able to handle the MB. Gyren, you're with me. Briani... You should probably come with Gyren and I. Tawara will go with Kitsune, so the teams will be about even. Both teams have an 'analyst', Gyren and Kitsune, and both have a heavy hitter. Raion and I."He clapped his hands. "Any objections?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG