Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Jikal"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Gyren." Jikal said sarcastically. "And I've never blown anything up. Just lit it on fire."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Briani, Raion & Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Nope." All three of them said at once. Briani stayed with Jikal, smiling at Jikal's comments. "Hey, if anyone will be setting things on fire, it's me. You can shock stuff." She joked.Raion and Kitsune took to the market, ignoring the many merchants' shouts for attention.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Fair enough." Jikal said. "I'd be careful if I were you. Iris says this place is beyond shady." With that, the Toa pushed open the door. Once inside, he began to search the upstairs with his powers. He was trying to locate a room that contained two Toa. Unfortunately, he got several positive results. He groaned. "Several rooms meet the parameters. We'll have to check 'em manually."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "This wouldn't be a problem if Iris didn't break my lenses." Gyren said as his mask glowed. He could only make out humanoid shapes in the rooms. He sighed, before scratching his forehead."Just point me to a room then. I guess we'll just yell for help?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Jikal"There are four rooms on the second floor that match the parameters. The first on the left, second on the right, second on the left, and the last on the left. We'll split up. Yell for help if you need it. I'll take the last room on the left."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: After a long walk, Dino arrived at the Guard Recruitment Center. Here was where he laid down his old life of being a nearly alien vigilante and illegal killing...to become a Guard and perform perfectly legal killing. He hoped. "I'd like to sign up."The recruiter looked up. "Toa? All right, that lands you in a special area simply for qualification.""Yes, yes, I know."An oddly proud Toa, this. "Qualifications and skills?""Stealth, espionage, assassination--""SKILLS THAT ARE MORE PRACTICAL IN AN EVERYDAY FIGHT?" Quite the cocky one..."I can hold my own in a fight. Agile, lightning powers, please don't ask why I'm red despite my element. It's not a sunburn.""Well...seeing as you're a Toa, you get a slight boostup...assuming you have experience.""Well, I was involved in stopping that riot that sprung up in here a few months--""THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GOING TO TRAINING. THAT RIOT WAS MADNESS." The recruiter regained his composure. "Come back successful, and you can start as a...warrant officer." "That's all I get? I AM A MASTER OF--""STARTING NOW YOU'RE A GUARD, BOY! GET OVER THERE AND SPEAK TO THE DRILL SERGEANT! AND FIX THAT LOPSIDED ARMOR, MAGGOT!" Being an officer at all was quite an honor for a cocky, snooty Toa who was one of the...Toa Flatulence? Or whatever they were called. Grumbling about being bossed around by a Matoran, Dino had no choice but to go. OOC: Open for interaction in any way shape or form possible, while Dino trains.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: OnuzekThe Charred Forrest. Dead, burnt, and still. Most of the time.A huge tree suddenly swayed, threatening to crash to the forrest floor below. It creaked and groaned, until finally snapping at it's charred base. The gigantic tree fell, and those watching might have been suprised not to hear a huge crash as it hit the ground.The thing is, it didn't hit the ground. Instead, a big Toa stood holding it up."Big" wasn't a very descriptive word. The purple armored being was gigantic, almost as big around as the massive tree he was holding up. At three meters tall, Onuzek towered over other Toa. Wicked looking protosteel claws were attached to his massive arms, and a strange Kanohi sat on his face.This being was holding up the fallen tree as if it weighed no more then a stick. This was made clear when he started using it as a weight, lifting the tree up and down."One... Two... Three... Four... Um... Oh yeah, five..."OOC: Yay! Onuzek reboot.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Chiear): Chiear walked the Charred Forest today, like she did every day. She carried with her, two axes, that she used to chop down trees for their fire wood to sell. It was hard to find trees worth chopping down, but the price they paid at the market was worth it. As she was walking along the path, she could hear someone counting off to her right. Curious, she followed the sound to a small clearing where a rather large Toa was using a tree as a weight. One of the trees she needed.

WIP

IC: Onuzek"Three-hundred eighty-four, three-hundred eighty-five," the massive Toa continued on, giving no indication of stopping. If Onuzek noticed Chiear, he didn't show it."Four-hundred," he said finally, dropping the gigantic tree on the ground. It landed a lot harder then it should have, as Onuzek had been using his elemental power to greatly increase its weight."Hi!" he said cheerfully to Chiear, as if he just now noticed the Ga-Toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: INACTIVITY TELEPORTATION, GO!IC: FrenzyFrenzy was annoyed. A more accurate term would be ticked. The diminutive Toa wandered through the Charred Forest, eventually spotting Onuzek. "Oh Karz, not you again!"The Toa stood behind Chiear, looking very much like a Matoran.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: KRAYZIKK WHAT YOU BE DOIN' IN TA-WAHI?WOOT![/caps]IC: Onuzek"Um, yeah, why?" he asked, walking over to the tree. He picked it up, this time activating his Pakari to make it easier.His mask glowing faintly, he tossed it onto his shoulder, and prepared to walk back to Ta-Koro with it. That's when he spotted Frenzy."Wait... Onuzek knows you..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Succubus (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Thirty minutes later, Succubus dropped Angelus's bloody dagger to the ground and bent down, kissing his chest."So long, baby," she said with a giggle. "This has been surreal. Really."She activated her Kadin and soared out the window, making a bee line straight for Ga-Wahi.OOC: Succubus to Ga-Wahi.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JikalJikal kicked a door in, only to be stared at by a pair of Toa. Needless to say, the door had been locked. "Sorry, wrong room."Jikal stepped out. "NOT IN THERE!"IC: Frenzy"I know. Somethin' about a Ko-Toa, right?" Frenzy shrugged. "I honestly don't care. Those people could burn for all I care."OOC: Why do I get the feeling that line will not be appreciated?

fK5oqYf.jpg

NPC: Maid (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Suddenly, a Ga-Matoran maid ran from down the hall, screaming bloody murder."Room 237!" she screamed, bumping into Jikal and running past him. "Murder in Room 237!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal watched the maid run by, and walked into room 237. He looked at Angelus, and more importantly, the Mark carved into his body. "Well Angelus, you're Marked too, now. You even awake, dude?"IC: Frenzy"It's a figure of speech. It means that I don't care what happens to them. Whether they lived or died, it doesn't matter to me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Angelus was laying in a crucifix position, a Mark of Lust carved into his chest from his upper pectorals to his lower abdomen, the final edges of the circle kissing his six-pack. It was oddly similar to Dorian's mark.He groaned softly, blood bubbling softly from the wound."She...took my shirt..." he muttered weakly.OOC: heartagram_v2.0.jpg-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"Yes, yes she did. Good thing too. You wouldn't want it ruined by blood." Jikal said. "Alright, how deep are the cuts?"IC: Frenzy"Those bozos never did anything to warrant my care."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"A couple inches deep," he groaned softly. "My body fat percentage is 12%, so most of what she cut through was straight muscle. I'd say you're working with about half an inch of leeway between my internal organs and the edges of the wounds."His fists clenched momentarily, then loosened."Tuara's gonna kill me..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FrenzyFrenzy took a step back, and held a hand to his lip. He took it away, and looked at it. There was a little blood. He looked at Chiear. "So little lady. You didn't think that one through, now did you?" He growled.IC: JikalJikal grimaced. "I can't move you, and I can't heal you. Gimme a second." He stepped into the hall. "BRIANI!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gyren entered the room a few minutes later after hearing from the maid. "Oh, he's been maimed and the other Mark Bearer is gone. Perfect." He crouched next to Angelus, quickly sketching the Mark into the same page as Jikal's Mark. "It looks like a heart. Jikal, are Mark shapes related to the emotions that the host gets powers from?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-