Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JikalJikal nodded. "Indeed. Angelus, did you see where the new MB went? After we get you fixed up, we'll need to track her down. After all, we don't want her joining Utu, Yuru, Reaver and Dorian." Jikal shuddered.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus shook his head slowly and gasped in pain."Dorian...dead...saw him go down..." he muttered, so quietly that Jikal had to lean in to hear him. "They...were at Ga..."He closed his eyes and leaned back, peace sliding over his face."Tuara..." he whispered before sliding into the cold, black peace of unconsciousness.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lux - Lava LagoonLux nodded dumbly, before shaking the (metaphorical) cobwebs from his head, clearing his mind. He needed to focus here. One wrong move, and he was dead.Gritting his teeth, and trying not to look down, the Matoran charged at Readra, swinging his right sword in a downwards arc, while keeping the left blade close to his body.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Ga-Koro? And didn't we leave that female Toa back there?" Gyren commented as Angelus passed out. The young Toa quickly grabbed a bedsheet and wrapped it around his injured chest to staunch the blood flow.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara opened her eyes again to see Matoran looking down to her, concerned looks on their faces.She held her head in pain as she sat up carefully, attempting not to throw up yet again. She looked oddly at those surrounding her, "What happened?"A few shared looks of their own, "Well what?" Still nobody responded. Dren shoved past the small crowd, "Ta-Koro Guard, out of the way," He looked at Tuara with a worried look on his face before waving away the onlookers, "Give her some space."He knelt down beside the Deputy of the Guard, "Are you alright Tuara?"She looked up with a raised eyebrow at the Elite Guardsmen, "Who's Tuara?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Dren!" called out Angelus. The Toa of Fire walked through the streets bare-chested and weakly: Succubus had removed his shirt, probably as a message to all who dared oppose her, and the Mark of Lust she had carved across his body still shone-blood red. "What happened?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Hasil:Hasil, who had been standing guarding Tuara with Kamaehu and Ara'kas, glanced down at the one Toa of Fire, then back up to Angelus. He shook his head, sadly-more and more seemed to be happening that he hadn't the knowledge to help with."More than you may wish to know," he told Angelus gravely, stepping aside and helping him over to Tuara.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JestI leaped from the rooftop of one building to the next, barely catching the edge and pulling myself up, as my mind screamed unpleasant language over and over throughout my head. I didn't have to look back to know the guard was still chasing me, and doing it in a very determined fashion. But I was a Toa, I had the height and speed advantage. I also had the guard's two pronged spear strapped to my back. It was all part of the joke, and I was going to finish it, no matter the result. Ta-Koro would learn my name, and then they would learn why their happiness was a foolish waste of time.Problem was, the Matoran knew his way along the rooftops better than I, and he was more agile. So I had to keep moving, I started running along the roof, leaping towards the next... and failed, I struck the ground below with agonizing force. Then the Matoran leaped down, carefully, right behind me. I was captured by the Ta-Koro Guard."You are under arrest, surrender quietly!"Or was I? The Matoran suddenly found me disappear, and I stepped out of the shadow, where I had been shaped like a crate. Then he found himself pined against a wall, his own spear hooked on both sides of his neck and digging into the wall. "Under arrest? No, I don't think so... now, I'm sure you want to live, right."The next thing I knew, I had been punched in the face by the Matoran. They sure had a lot of courage, punching someone so much more powerful than themselves. "Surrender now, and I won't have to use more force!""Force, you want force? I can supply that." I put my hand on the spear, threatening to crush his throat. "Now, do you want to live, or not? I'm giving you a choice here, it's rather simple really, no one has to die here."The Matoran frowned heavily, glaring right into my eyes, looking for something. "You won't kill me, you don't have it in you, so just turn yourself in now, and we might not get you for attempted murder.""I will do it... I will... just watch me." Then suddenly, I faded away. A small movement off to the side indicated that I was once again on the move, not stopping for anything. After the punch, I had decided it best to let an illusion stand in for me, and of course, the Matoran had never been in any danger. But i bet that I had just ruined his day, and that was my overall plan.Victory for the Jester.

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Y'know he wouldn't actually die if he made a wrong move, right? We're on an island and Hakilve made some platforms in case the fell off :lol:IC:Readra stood perfectly still until Lux swung, then blocked it with his (blunt) sword, before spinning round and aiming a kick directly at Lux's face, stopping his foot from hitting the little Matoran seconds before the impact could have shattered his mask instantly."Now, say I was to kick you just there, how would you have defended? Think about the size and shape of my foot, and the speed it was moving at."OOC: It's quite amusing to think how someone speaks when they're teaching someone :D

IC: FrenzyFrenzy looked at Onuzek briefly, before returning his attention Chiear. "Lady, I've been called a lot worse than that. I used to be a mercenary. I've been called things that would make your skin turn as red as Tahu's rage."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa shook his head, and went back to what he was doing. Onuzek took the huge tree in both hands, and broke it in half over his knee. Without activating his mask.He then used the two halves of the tree as weights, like before, only having one in each hand. "One... Two... Three..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Yeah, but Lux is most likely scared, and that fear is warping his sense of perception.That, and I misread the earlier post. My bad. :biggrin:IC: Lux - Lava LagoonLux paused for a long moment, trying to analyze the situation. The kick, the movement, the angle and direction, all of it was coming together in his mind."I'd drop to the ground, with the kick, then roll myself back onto my feet and launch another attack while you were open," he said finally, taking a step back, away from Readra's foot.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Briani, Ta-KoroBriani rushed into the room, one of her eyes blackened. "Sorry, got into a bit of a fight. Some people don't appreciate having their doors busted in." She murmured as she noticed Angelus.Also noticing the towel, she continued. "He's hurt, isn't he? Give me the details. Not how it happened, how bad it is." She said, needing the information to heal.IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-KoroShortly after Briani entered the room, Raion and Kitsune appeared as well. "We heard the news. Where is she?" Raion asked, ignoring Angelus's situation.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: :lol:Also, mild bunnying here, just so ya know ;)IC:"Interesting choice..." Readra slowly withdrew his foot, before slowly moving his sword through the air in a mock swipe."Right, let's get into a position as if you had done that." the two of them got into said position, in which Readra's foot was extended forwards after being kicked, and Lux was stabbing towards him, "Now here, I could do this," he slowly swung his sword down to block Lux's blade, "Then this." he moved his blade down Lux's and pushed up, so the Matoran's sword moved up in his hand. It was clear that at the right speed, he could have disarmed him, "Then you'd have the other blade ready to block... Very good, I like your style. Say, you're actually better than I thought, so why not have a bit of a spar? I mean, I won't use moves that are meant to permanently disable or kill you, but we'll go for a kind of fencing style thing, where contact with the opponent's body counts as a point. Hakilve, you can be the judge."The Vortixx picked up a pebble of hardened lava and stabbed the tip of his sword into it, making it impossible to stab someone with it.OOC: En guard!Also, I could swear my posts are longer when I interact with your chars, Emmisary? It's weird :blink:

Edited by Wotsiznaim

OOC: Angelus and Jikal arenow with the rest of the group at Tuara's location, so I'll just pretend that they're there.IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"I'm fine," he said weakly, trying to wave her off. "What's wrong with Tuara?"He looked around. Everyone was avoiding his gaze."What?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME