Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara, Yet more guards, Ta-KoroThe Sergeant snorted. "That's what they all say. If you don't want to end up in even worse trouble, I suggest you cooperate. Lower your shield."Tawara noticed Gyren and motioned for him to run away.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: (Tarc/Ta-Koro)Tarc heard an explosion outside, out of nowhere. Thinking it was another psycho trying to harm the matoran, his sense of duty forced him out. One of the first things he saw were a group of Toa and guards. The Toa didn't appear to have done anything wrong. Fighting back the voice in his head that said 'DON'T INTERVENE', he walked towards the group."Gentlemen! Calm down!" he said. Tarc walked quietly toward the group, trying to break up whatever fight was brewing. "It was probably just a misunderstanding."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Yet more guards, Ta-KoroThe Sergeant raised an eyebrow. "That may be true, but you'll still have to come back to headquarters. And stay out of this, Toa," he added to Tarcvor.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -"What exactly is the meaning of this?" Wraith said, trying not to sound like his usual unemotional and logical self, after all, to the guards he looked like Tuara.OOC: Isn't Tuara a high ranking member of the guard?

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Okay, I have a couple things to say here. First, I am editing all posts involving the Colonel to make him a Sergeant, because it turns out that Colonel ranks above Captain. :P Second, it doesn't say that Tuara is a Guard in her bio. Could someone please clarify? If she ranks below the Sergeant, assume that he orders her to restrain Jikal. If she ranks above the Sergeant, assume that he explains the situation to her respectfully. If she is not a member of the guard, assume that he tells her to shut up and mind her own business. I will edit this post accordingly once I know which one of the above options is the correct one.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion & Jikal, Ta-KoroRaion had remained silent. Whenever Raion's mouth wasn't moving, it meant trouble. Kitsune looked between the guards, her mind racing for a way out. Too many close looks in the headquarters could have her identified as a theif, which she was.IC: Briani, Ta-KoroBriani stood in her hut's doorway, unsure of what to do.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Okay, I have a couple things to say here. First, I am editing all posts involving the Colonel to make him a Sergeant, because it turns out that Colonel ranks above Captain. :P Second, it doesn't say that Tuara is a Guard in her bio. Could someone please clarify? If she ranks below the Sergeant, assume that he orders her to restrain Jikal. If she ranks above the Sergeant, assume that he explains the situation to her respectfully. If she is not a member of the guard, assume that he tells her to shut up and mind her own business. I will edit this post accordingly once I know which one of the above options is the correct one.

OOC: Tuara was made the deputy of the Guard by Jaller, so...yeah, she'd outrank the Sergant in this matter, especially since it's been her job to track down all the mark bearers.IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -Wraith waited patiently for an answer from the guards.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JikalJikal looked at Kitsune, and guessed that something was wrong. He looked at Kitsune, and mouthed 'Go. I'll distract them.'He looked at the Sergeant. "Gentleman, maybe you should take this up with Tuara, here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I was going to edit my previous post, but it would probably be better to just post this here.IC: Guards"Deputy, sir. This Toa was reported as being involved in a brawl near the Lavapool Inn which resulted in several casualties. We have an arrest warrant."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC(Kaerhi):Kaerhi turned on his heel swiftly, not hearing the figure behind him until he spoke. Kaerhi activated both his collapseble blades and thrusted at the figure...

IC: Hatann leapt backwards to avoid the sharp blades. It was the reaction he himself would have given in the circumstances. "Hey, watch it" he said. "I was only being helpful. If you want to keep knocking over trees, that's fine by me, but attacking me won't get you nowhere."

ppg2.png

IC: Guards, Tawara"Er, very well, sir. Sorry, sir." The Sergeant looked a bit confused, but said to his subordinates, "Let's go!" They headed off in the direction of the explosion.Tawara crept out from the alley she had been hiding in.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Well, that was close." Raion said flatly. "So you had the guard looking for you? Well, that's just swell. We could have all got captured and interogated."Kitsune sighed in relief, not trusting herself to speak, for Raion's jokes and sarcasm tend to upset a person.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara"Why were the guards lookin' for you?" asked Tawara quietly, her face emotionless as usual.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Iris, His Mind"Oh? Who do you think I am?" Iris asked, amused. "I'd be interested to see if you're right."IC: Jikal"Just a moment, Wraith." Jikal looked at Raion. "If you must know, Raion, the Guard mistook me for a criminal after I stopped several rampaging Skakdi. You were there, remember Tawara? Two Guards showed up, and attacked me in addition the Skakdi. i ignored them.If I remember correctly, one died at the hands of a Skakdi, and the other survived."His tone darkened. "And I would appreciate it, Raion, if you not instantly assume I am guilty of whatever I am accused of."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus moved towards the tray of food, where one plate was still covered by a small silver bowl. He looked under it to make sure that the food was still there, and it was: there sat a single, solitary, amazingly gorgeous banana split. He shoved it towards Tuara's still-unconscious body and grinned a bit."For you," he said to her, as if she could hear him. "For when you get back."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gyren floated down to the ground as the guards passed under him. He looked over the newcomers. The young Toa didn't seem to notice that Tuara was unconscious. "Wow, I expected more bloodshed like the last time we were here. What happened while I was nearly dead?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Iris, His MindBy now, Iris was well and truly annoyed. He couldn't care less how she felt about him, but he wanted answers. Then he let out a devilish grin. After all, he realized, she doesn't have to be compliant for me to get my answers. Tuara's consciousness was, in reality, merely a bubble surrounded by his consciousness. With a thought, he attacked.Every facet of Tuara's awareness was under assault. Every sense, every single element of her being was attacked. Every way she turned, there was an attack. Iris was trying to force his way into her mind. It was enough to drive anyone mad. No matter how strong she was, eventually her defenses would fall. It was just a matter of time. And Iris had all the time in the world.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tawara"Oh, sorry, Jikal. I thought Raion was talkin' to Kitsune." The Ni-Matoran turned to Gyren. "Well, me and Raion found Jikal and these other Toa, one of 'em went inside Jikal's head using a mask, then another one did, then he left, then there was an explosion, then the body of the first one to enter Jikal's mind got possessed by a guy named Wraith, then Jikal argued with him for a really long time, and then the guards showed up. A lot of stuff."OOC: I also thought Raion was talking to Kitsune.By the way, I know that "me and Raion did X" isn't proper grammar. I just wanted to give Tawara's speech patterns a more realistic feel.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tuara - Iris' ConsciousnessTuara felt pain. Everywhere.There was losing those she loved, that was the first one to hit her. Next her inability to find the killer, loneliness, sadness. All from those long years trying to find the killer. Wandering Mata-Nui, trying to find clues all over, however, not finding anything. She felt what she had felt then, helplessness. Total and complete helplessness.Anger. Utu had killed two Matoran out of cold blood, and escaped unscathed. Right. Past. Tuara. She remembered the rage she felt. A demand for answers was required. She had brought together a small group of Toa, all sharing the same sentiments.Then there was hope surprisingly. Tuara was confused as to why this would be happening. Then she realized what it was really supposed to be. Disappointment. Betrayal. All because of Salamander.Anger came about again.Betrayal again.Anger.Sadness. Kinvex's death stirred emotions in her similar to those she felt when she lost her loved ones.And then worst of all, the possibility of losing another close to her. One being specifically. An anxious, nervous version of fear overcame her. Tuara's consciousness cried out.The bubble popped.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Major, major Inception is occurring. :PIC: Iris, His MindA cruel laughter echoed through Tuara's mind. You know, it would have been so much easier if you had just talked to me.WIth another laugh, he began to sift through Tuara's mind. First he went through her recent memories. He lingered over her memories concerning Angelus, and laughed. So that's why he came here!Then he came to Kinvex's death. He roared with laughter at this. Couldn't save him, could you, Tuara? Couldn't save your friend! Couldn't even avenge him!He saw her first meeting with Utu. Aha! So that's who you didn't want Jikal to join! And I can see why. He goes against everything you stand for.With that done, he started to go deeper into her past, probing every memory he came across. Finally, he came to her family. Ohoho, your family too! You do have the worst luck, don't you, Tuara? Kinvex died, your family, betrayed by Salamander.... Haha. You really are an unlucky girl. Maybe Angelus will be next, eh?After what must have seemed like an eternity to Tuara, Iris withdrew, his desire for knowledge sated. "Well, thank you for the information, Tuara!" Iris said cruelly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You're a sick man.IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus lifted the banana split and waved it around Tuara's nose, hoping somehow that the smell of ice creamy goodness would bring her spirit out of Jikal's mind and back into her own body.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Hey, Iris hadn't done anything truly cruel yet. I think that qualified. Angelus be mad. Though I have to wonder how long it will take Tuara to recover...IC: JikalJikal inhaled. "Angelus, Wraith, I'm ready. Let's try and get her out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: JikalJikal sighed. "I can't say for sure. She is in Iris' mind, not mine. But I felt what could best be described as a mental scream, as if someone was in unbearable pain. I am worried about what might have happened."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel moved back towards his Iden and pulled a couple herbs out of his bag, mixing them up with his canteen and force-feeding it to Jikal."In about ten seconds, you'll be asleep for a couple hours," he said quickly. "Whatever you do, don't wake up."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Iris' ConsciousnessShe prodded at the edges that was Iris' mind, desperate to enact her own version of revenge on the entity before her.Tuara broke down. She didn't say anything.Brokenness was the only thing present, and all she could do was be broken, weeping quietly. She struggled to form more words."You're pathetic."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Here I come to save the day! :PIC: An oddly familiar voice came to comfort Tuara. "Tuara..." said the voice. "Whatever Iris says, don't listen to him. He's trying to get you angry so he can overcome you easier. It will be easier to escape his mind if you ignore him."OOC: Trolololol. :P Jaron's ghost totally gave me this idea. Lol. :D

IC: Iris"You really are pathetic! I would have expected more from a deputy in the Ta-Koro Guard!" Iris said. He shrugged. "I guess they just don't make 'em like they used to."He lashed out with a kick toward Tuara's head.IC: JikalJikal smiled slightly. "Try... Not to..." Was all he said before he drifted into unconsciousness.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: IrisIris sidestepped Angelus, laughing. "Well hello, 'Angel'!" He said. Then, he imitated Angelus' voice. "Want some coffee?"He gestured toward Tuara, still on her knees. "Your little girlfriend here was quite full of information! Of course, she didn't want to cooperate at first, but I can be quite persuasive!"OOC: Yes, I am looking up actual things said by Angelus.

fK5oqYf.jpg