Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Jikal"Don't worry, Raion! I'll find ya!" Jikal said cheerfully. He looked back at Jolek and Angelus. "And you two. Stop plotting, will ya? There no other reason for you to be whispering."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroThe Ni-Matoran hesitated, opened her mouth, closed it again, and remained silent.OOC: Important edit just done here.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"And why are you looking for him?" Tawara asked yet again, annoyed that the others kept ignoring her questions.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: "Oh right, I never got your name. I'm Gyren." He spoke with his eyes closed. The young Toa was wary of the hut somehow being blown up by some passing sociopath. While it probably wouldn't happen, locations tended to get blown sky high.OOC: Nothing blew up, it's just me hanging a lampshade on the fact that locations get blown up a lot. By a random stranger. For the Evulz.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"What was that sound?" the Matoran of Lightning asked.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kamaehu gave Wraith a mirthless half smile. "I'll try my hardest to get to him first." He paused to assess the situation. Angelus, Tuara, Jolek, and Jikal were plotting/ vying for control over Jikal's mind. Nikaron was being obstinate and not getting his face healed. Avya seemed to be coming out of her guilt complex, and Ara'kas was being aloof. Raion and Kitsune were leaving, and Tawara didn't seem to be doing anything. Oh, and Hasil was still being injured. Bored, the warrior tossed his sword into the air and caught it as it came down. "Is this mass of people going to actually do anything, or are we just going to continue to clog the streets of the city?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -"Wait, he's been here!?" Wraith said, surprised, he nearly sprung up off the ground, but thought better of it. Angelus might have him knocked unconscious or something. "You took him down before? Does that mean he's escaped?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -"My real body is in a coma thanks to that monster, and now it sounds like he's killed countless more, and is responsible for the destruction of a hospital." Wraith looked at Angelus. "He's escaped? How long ago was that? With the bridge down, he might not have been able to leave Ta-koro."

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -Wraith cursed. "He could be anywhere by now." Things were starting to seem a bit hopeless in terms of finding Hiemalis. But Wraith wasn't ready to give up. "Thank you for the information, it was most helpful. Now, you helped me, so I feel that it would be only right for me to help you. What if I try to get into Jikal's mind and pull Tuara out? I think I could manage it, and really, I have nothing to lose, my real body is forever useless to me."

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"I meant the big explosion," the Matoran clarified. "And I en't sure if it matters whether you want to have more people in your head, Jikal. Not at this point. Who knows what Iris will do to that other Toa? Besides, at least you'll have more people 'round to help you fight off Iris."OOC: This conversation is getting pretty weird, but I guess that's what happens if this many people tell the story at once. :P

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Wraith - Ta-koro -"Well, I guess it's a bit of a gamble then isn't it? Either I succeed and get Tuara out, or you get me stuck in your head as well." Wraith said in his unemotional logical tone. "Though I do not plan on failing. I've been trapped inside another's mind before, I managed to get free."

IC: Jikal"It's a Mark. I've only met two other people who have them, but apparently there are more. Each one feeds on an emotion, and makes the Bearer stronger. In my case, it feeds on cruelty."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lux - Outskirts of Ta-Koro"Well, it'd probably be good practice," Lux said, stroking his chin with one hand, "Readra has a point, natural elements would be more likely to assail me than controlled ones."IC: Gunner - Ta-KoroAfter several long moments of waiting, Gunner sigher and got up, leaving Ripley at the bar. Tossing a few widgets to the bartender, the Toa walked out of the bar, craning his neck to catch a glimpse of the Infernavika.Except it wasn't there. Not anymore."They left without me!?" he shouted, waving his fists in the air like a lunatic, "I'm the bloody First Mate, they can't leave without me!"With that, he stalked angrily through the Koro, eyes burning with resentment.OOC: Gunner to Ga-Koro. Prepare for awesomeness.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Kaehi): Kaehi paddled his small boat ashore, the wave threatening to over turn it. Once he hit the beach, he stepped off it, tossed aside the paddle and began his trek inland without a second glance. Soon, he realized he was in some form of charred forest, the trees blackened. He touched one of the trees, only for it to collapse. He grunted in interest. He touched another tree, only for it to do the same. He touched another and another, until he collapsed ten trees. He grunted again, and continued his trek Westward, hoping that there was life on this landmass, not just weak trees.

WIP

IC: Kamaehu walked away from Jikal, distancing himself from their Iden induced silliness. He found himself walking towards Avya. "Do you know how to use that, or are you just carrying it?" He asked the plasma Toa, pointing to her knife.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)I shrugged, absently twirling the knife. "To be honest, I don't even know if I've ever held a knife before, let along used one."Then I looked at my hand, which was weaving a web of shining steel in the air as the knife danced through my fingers, and stopped, what was surely an incredulous expression frozen on my face."Okay, maybe I have. I don't remember, but I guess my hands do."

IC(Kaehi):Kaehi paddled his small boat ashore, the wave threatening to over turn it. Once he hit the beach, he stepped off it, tossed aside the paddle and began his trek inland without a second glance.Soon, he realized he was in some form of charred forest, the trees blackened.He touched one of the trees, only for it to collapse. He grunted in interest. He touched another tree, only for it to do the same. He touched another and another, until he collapsed ten trees. He grunted again, and continued his trek Westward, hoping that there was life on this landmass, not just weak trees.

IC: Moving quietly between the blackened trunks, Hatann noticed something moving off to his left. Normally, he would have sent his laser vision after it, but he sensed that this was not a simple rahi. His suspicions were confirmed by several trees falling right around where he thought the being was. The falling trunks kicked up a small cloud of ash, but when it finally cleared, he could see the being who had done this - another Skakdi.Hatann leapt down from the branches to land behind the grey-armoured Skakdi. "Looking for something?" he asked. "Cos there's nothing under these trees, just more ash. You're wasting your time."

ppg2.png

IC: Tawara, Yet more guards, Ta-KoroThe street was mostly empty now, most of the Ta-Koronans having fled indoors upon hearing the explosion.A group of Ta-Koro Guards bounded through the street in the direction from where the noise had come."Make way for the Guard!" roared the leader, a strapping Toa of Fire wielding a longspear and shield. "Excuse me, you're standing in the middle of the street!" He pushed Angelus and then Jikal roughly aside and continued running. His subordinates followed.A second Toa of Fire stopped in his tracks and stared at Jikal. "Sergeant! That's the Toa of Lightning from the fight near Lavapool Inn! Remember?"The leader turned around. "Restrain him!"Five of the guards -- the lower-ranking Toa, a Vortixx, and three Matoran -- came forward to do so.Tawara backed away slowly, though she knew the Guards were not after her.OOC: I just realized that Ta-Koro Guards tend to be rather unpleasant when I RP them. :P

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Song-BloodbrandIC: A message reverberated across the Bloodbrand."Testing 1, 2, 3. Can anyone hear me?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Gyren could hear the rumble of footsteps from outside. "Probably another fight. There's a good chance Jikal or Raion got involved." He made his way outside and followed the sounds of the guards' footsteps to the rest of the group.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-