Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: IrisIris laughed. "You don't understand, do you? This mind isn't clear cut. When I invaded, and failed to subjugate Jikal's mind, the two became linked. Whenever Jikal is indisposed, my mind is the dominant one. Which means that, right now, you are in my mind."Iris shrugged. "And even if I wasn't in control, our minds aren't completely separate. Our personalities are separate, but the fringes of our minds are intertwined."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)Nikaron turned to face me, and although though his expression was kind, I couldn't stifle a gasp when I saw his face. The entire left side was a charred mess of burns and raw blisters.the Matoran's mask had melted half off, exposing the burnt, blistered flesh beneath. She opened her mouth to scream, but the molten metal poured over her lips, choking her. She fell, her body falling apart, consumed in a blaze of heat and ash and flameI shook my head, trying to clear the horrific image from my mind. Nikaron was only halfway through his explanation when I burst out, "Nikaron, shut up! You're hurt! We need to get you to a healer right away."

IC: Gyren nodded. "He looks and acts ferocious, but he's probably got a softer side. If only I could fight, I wouldn't be such a burden to the others..." The young Toa began to pace around the hut, his smile disappearing as he mentioned his own shortcoming. He clutched one arm, quietly chuckling at its scrawniness."I suppose I'll have to learn how to fight, but I'm too weak to carry a weapon."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: NikaronTo Nikaron, Avya's sudden outburst was unexpected and unpredictable. "Hurt?" Nikaron then felt the left side of his face, where the excruciating pain from before had come from. Now it was merely a dull throb, the pain suppressed until Nikaron could do something about. Sure enough the side of his face was burnt, he could tell that much by touch. "It seems I am hurt." Nikaron replied calmly.It was obvious Avya wanted Nikaron to find a healer immediately, however Nikaron could not do that. I can't abandon them with another Mark Bearer, not after what happened to Kinvex. "I'm sorry Avya, but we can't go to a healer right now. I'll be fine for now, but I have to remain and make sure Iris doesn't wake up and start wrecking the place. I need to be here to offer any assistance I can. It's my duty."Looking into Avya's eyes it was obvious to Nikaron that it wasn't just his face that was disturbing her, something else was wrong. Nikaron intended to find out what, and then help her. "Avya, we both know it's not just my face that's bothering you, what else has you on edge. Please, I wish to help." I will not fail you, like I failed Kinvex. Failure just isn't an option.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: IrisIris shook his head. "You know, I have nothing against you, but id you insist in this, I will have to harm you." He stretched. "This is my mind. I control every facet of this place. Do you understand that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Iris"And why is that?" Iris asked, as he held his hand out, and in it appeared the broadsword Jikaol carried. It wasn't really a broadsword, but rather a representation of his attacks. But then again, there weren't really any Toa present. They were representations of the two respective beings.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tuara - Jikal's ConsciousnessTuara just smiled, "Because you won't risk losing your host's body. You're much more interconnected with him are you not? Physically, you can affect him."She shrugged, "I'm not the one possessing him, so I can't touch him. But you," Tuara pointed at Iris, "You can kill him by mistake."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: IrisIris shrugged. "Since my attacks are mental, the harm I could inflict is limited, though the risk remains. But that risk is less than If I were fighting Jikal, which I have done many times. I might harm his mind, but it would be difficult to harm his body. Difficult, but not impossible."He shrugged again. "But since you are dead-set on trying to force me out, then by all means, ladies first."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:The Toa of Sonics sped through the village, vaulting over Matoran and free running across rooftops, headed in a straight line to one goal. After dive-rolling on to the street and sliding between the legs of a particularly tall Vortixx, he dusted himself off and rapped urgently several times on Turaga Vakama's door, hoping to Mata-Nui that the elder was there.

IC:"Yes?" Vakama called from inside.

test2.png

IC: Hearing the conversation between Avya and Nikaron, Kamaehu quickly exchanged glances. The looks both sent were clear. Planting his halberd in the ground, Kamaehu turned to face Nikaron, studying his burnt face. As he started to speak, he took a step towards Nikaron readying his right hand in case he needed to slap the lightning toa. "Nikaron, that's crazy talk. You need to see a healer about your face. Look around you, there are seven toa here. If you leave, even if Jikal does wake up in his other persona, we'll be able to handle it. Your not the only one who can protect Avya. Go, get your face healed. Or at least buy a replacement mask.IC: Meanwhile, Ara'kas pulled softly on Avya's shoulder, turning the other toa to face her. "What's on your mind, kid?" She asked, her voice distinctly less gruff and stern than usual. "Something's bothering you. I wasn't kidding when I said you looked like you'd been through Karzhani. So, what is it?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"You look terrible, bro," sang Angel, not bothering to stop his playing and writing session. "You should really do something about your face. It would do more good unblemiiished."He grinned slightly to himself as he played."That fit rather we-lllll."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Lux (along with Readra and Hakilve) from Le-Wahi.IC: Lux - Ta-KoroLux stepped into the fire village, letting the smell of smoke fill his lungs. Other beings may not like the scent, but he found it quite comforting, like his old home. He allowed him a small smile to creep onto his face, before turning to others."Well then, any preference on our destination?" he asked cheerily, contrasting eerily with their stark and somber surroundings.-Void

OOC: Holy cow. I am so sorry for forgetting about this lot, and by shocking coincidence this is the second time I've done that while interacting with your chars, Emmisary :unsure:IC:Readra looked around, taking in the scenery. Matoran darted around, going about their daily lives: Lava Farmers, Guard Members, even a quadruplet of dancers were performing near the entrance to Onu-Wahi. Was he really thinking of aiding in the destruction of this peace?He blinked. No time for thoughts like that now..."I have no idea. Usually company shows up one way or another, maybe in an inn or something." he suggested at last, before an idea popped into his head, "Although, now that I think about it, this would be a perfect place to continue your combat training. I could be your coach this time, if you like. I suppose I have experience fighting in dangerous environments."

OOC: Thx u Wot.IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone held one of his hands on the tip of his mask, in such an obvious "I'm thinking" pose it was almost comical. "Yes, actually it would be almost perfect..." he agreed. "Just need to..."Hakilve waved his hand, and the area flattened itself out, the stone becoming almost perfectly smooth. "There."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Readra smirked, "You're a Toa of Stone." he then resumed a sensible expression, "Sorry, couldn't help it. Anyway, I was thinking more in the region of the Mangai, what with the spontaneous lava eruptions and such. You could help make a sort of 'safer' arena simulation type thing though." at the word safer he wiggled his fingers in the air comically.

IC: Gyren nodded. "The only problem is that I've got no experience fighting. I can't just go out an start attacking with a sword like Raion or shoot arrows like Tawara." The young Toa replied as he sat down against a wall. He flipped through his notes, reviewing them once more.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)Ara'kas' touch drew me gently to face her, away from the group. I had to struggle to concentrate on her face; my mind was still trapped somewhere in the past, watching a Matoran drown in her own melting flesh. Furiously, I wrenched my focus back to the present, though the hot, dry village of smoke and ash wasn't much better."N- no, there's nothing. It's just stupid, that's all... he can't let go of his freaking obsession with duty for even a second. He's going to get himself killed."I shrugged Ara'kas' hand off my shoulder. "I'm fine. Really."

IC: With a groan, Tarc rose to his feet."Thanks for saving me," he said to Briani. "I'm in your debt, so if you need me to do anything, contact me."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Soon, too. The last thing you want is permanent damage to your face."He began to play a slightly more upbeat tune on his guitar and grinned, looping it for a few minutes before setting it down."I'm hungry. Anyone want something to eat?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Yes?" Vakama called from inside.

IC:The Toa leaned closer to the door, "Wise one, there is some urgent news you must know."
IC-Kaylov:"Yet more?" Kaylov said, looking to the door. "I wonder what may have happened this time around. I hope this doesn't involve yet more Turaga taken..." he passed a hand over his eyes, shuddering slightly. "This has been happening too much."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)LUNCHEHLUNCHEHLUNCHTIEM"What do you feel like eating?" he asked, his voice slightly more calm than his thoughts. "It is lunchtime, after all..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ara'kas shook her head. "He can't. He's a toa. Freakish obsession with duty is a job requirement. But this isn't about him. You're lying through your teeth when you say your fine. You can barely look at me. What's wrong?"IC: Kamaehu heard talk of food and whipped his head towards Angelus. "I'll take a high quality steak. Kane-Ra, medium rare, side of Takea fin soup. Can you get that?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."