Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JestOnly, instead of irritated, I was bored of what I was dealing with here, the joker did not amuse me in the slightest. Beside him, appeared two of his own faces, both staring inward at him, speaking in a replica of his own voice. It was as I wanted it to be."Why do you laugh, for we have not killed these fools yet.""Let him laugh, there is no need to risk our own life to fight these two.""But we can show them our power!""We can get ourselves killed."The two began to speak at once, into an irritating blur.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I originally wrote it like that, but the post was a bit huge for my liking. I decided to make it readable.IC: Raion, Ta-Koro"A red rose, inside a inferno." He said. "And no, I don't know what it means." He said this part with a slight impatient tone in his voice.OOC: Feel free to have Tawara to find it, but I want to RP this character. Might even make her a PC.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jest"Haven't you figured it out already? We're like, part of you or something. We don't really know... we think you're going crazy, and that's why we've shown up." I was trying to mess with his head, twist it into maddened pulp of nothingness. Only a slight bit down from what it already was.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tuara - Ta-KoroDren skidded to a stop when reaching Angelus, holding Tuara's limp body, "Is she okay?!"Tuara observed the streets before moving through the buildings, trying to find a trace of the villain. Inn, house, metal smiths, a bar. She stopped in the bar to scan it quickly.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: JikalJikal waved his hand in Angelus' face. "What. The. Karz. Is. Going. On?" He sighed. "All I tried to do was bring my friend to see a doctor."You didn't mention where she got those injuries, did you?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jest"Oh yes, let's do it!" The first cheered."But it would be dangerous, they outnumber us two to three." The second spoke."You can't count, can you?""Sure I can, I can count how many scars we'll get by angering these guys!""Oh shut up!""Well, sorry for trying to keep us alive!"

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroTawara nodded at Raion's explanation, and kept an eye out for the doctor's emblem as they continued running. After a few minutes, she stopped and pointed to an image carved into a door. "Is that it?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:"Since when did I have a logical side? Something isn't right about this. Are you another hallucination, are you real, or another illusion from old grumpy guts out there? Only one way to find out."He picked up a stick and snapped it in half, creating two very pointy sticks."Now, you two are going to duke it out, and whoever wins gets to help me take out our little friend out there."

IC: Jest"Wait, i have a better idea then using sticks..." The first voice commented."Uh... what are you..."A sudden blast of flames shot out from the mouth of the first, charring the second to ashes. "There, not even the slightest bit of logic left. Let's go do this."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Raion, Ta-Koro"Only one way to see." Raion said, not even bothering to glance at the door. Walking over to it, he paused before knocking. "You might want to get behind me." He growled softly.Slamming his foot against the door, Raion almost sent it flying off it's hinges. A angry woman's voice shouted something unintelligible. "It's her." Raion grumbled. Soon after, the door shot open.As the door shot open, a bull-whip shot out, lashing across Raion's face. Raion grunted but did not move."Oh. It's you." The female Toa of Fire standing in the doorway said. She was dressed in a flowing black and red dress, and a brown bullwhip was expertly grasped in her hand. She made no move to apologize for her lashing."Yes, it's me. We need this taken care of." Raion said as he showed her Gyren. "Hmmm... Well, come on, take him inside." She said as she looked the Toa of Gravity over. As she did this, she noticed Tawara. "And who might you be?" She asked, a threating stare punctuating the question.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jest"Let's show him who he's dealing with!" The face agreed. "He'll learn that no one is better than-" The face let out a sudden screaming as a claw tore through it at sudden speed, leaving gashes across the face as it began to unravel before Joker's eyes.It was time for myself to speak. "I will tear the fragments of your personality apart, piece by piece, leaving only a miserable body behind, with no sign of any thought. I will tear your very brain to nothingness..." I lashed out again, aiming not at The Jokar, but near him. As the claw flew part him, several more of his faces appeared to pour out of him, torn apart in the same way of the first, crying out in pain. My mask was a wonderful tool.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Coryza - StreetCoryza.The name ran through my mind, as I tried to picture myself being called "Coryza" from now on. I couldn't see... Sulov, for instance, referring to me by that name. But Sulov was dead. It didn't matter if he called me that. None of it mattered. It was all useless to think that way. This is me now. This is who I am. I thought, still kneeling."Yes, my lord." What was I doing? Was I Kol Uskey anymore? That soldier, so high on an Ussal. The fool who thought he was so grand. The strong (but so weak) hero that believed the world was right. That wasn't me. I could see that man. So far from where I was now. So removed from me, he seemed like a dream. Maybe this was all a dream. Maybe I'd taken a stray rock to the head on the way down the tunnel. Or maybe during the destruction of the hospital. Maybe I'd been hit with a stray rock. Maybe I was being nursed back to health even then.What foolish thoughts. I was Coryza. I was beyond that now. I was part of something greater. Hiemalis- I understood now. He'd out me through all that because he wanted me to realize how things really were. He wanted to show me that the power of will could only cause trouble. My purpose was to carry out orders, but not from some Matoran on a steed. From someone with actual power. Even now, I kneeled before the being who would rise above all else. With me at his side."Whe' shall we de'art?" I asked, my voice different now. Less defiant. Less demanding. More sly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: The people in the city had been eager to exit and head to the nearby ports for their transport across the island. As the moments passed, Hiemalis knew they piled up, and soon they would burst as soon as the bridge was up again. Even from their relatively hidden point, the squabbles of the crowd could be heard. Sure, they were afraid of the lord of winter, but they grew both safe and weary as they thronged together, but they also served as Hiemalis' alarm clock.The slow rumbling of the bridge as it came back to life could be felt, and then the rejoicing of the people as they prepared to cross. "We leave now," Hiemalis barked as he emerged from the dark confines he was in like a wraith coming from a casket. Swiftly, he plucked Coryza up and half-carried, half-pulled the matoran after him as he weaved from one shadow of an apartment to the next, staying close to the walls and staying out of sight. He was still a very wanted man, and the slightest hint of his fleeting presence would bring a posse at his heels. He did not want to bother with them.Hiemalis retained his cold aura and put his best face on as they entered the light of the courtyard of Ta-Koro. They were in broad sight now, but Hiemalis was still no fool. The people at the edge of the bridge were almost ready to cross -- the bridge was almost up. Hiemalis was no Heuani, he could not vanish in a passing shadow, but he could vanish in a puff of smoke, or rather a blizzard.A snap of his fingers erupted a small shower of snowflakes to veil his body, and before the flakes melted away, Hiemalis was among the throne waiting to cross, ducking and avoiding eye contact as he went through them. He stayed close to a group of foreigners -- Skakdi and uglier -- in an effort to be one with a crowd.And then the small mob moved. Hiemalis stayed with them near the back, hoping that he did not have to draw his weapon and slay more people here. He may have been a killer, but he was weary of killing in this city and urgently wanted to go home. He was in no mood to wield his weapon here anymore.

IC: Jest"That depends on how much you really like pain..." I commented, as a metal claw lashed out at Joker in a sweeping arch of pain. if it struck, he would have a bit of a new color on his face, one that better suited someone who had decided to irritate someone superior to himself. His face would be turning rather red if it struck, blood red.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JestIt may have missed, but it would keep the Joker from being able to get close enough to fight back. Sure, elemental powers were useful. But lightning against metal seemed to be better suited for myself. I was winning here, even if he had not yet noticed. Everything added up in my favor, and this being would be wise to recognize it. He had already lost this battle, and I, unlike him, also had backup. I suppose it was time to spill some blood upon the ground. And that blood would not be mine.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"M'name's Tawara," said the Matoran, looking down instinctively. She made no move to enter the building.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JestEvading the ;pathetic attack was a simple matter, as the chain of my claw can apart, forcing the electricity into the ground, before reconnecting together. It was simple. I may not have great skill with my element, but doing something as easy as that was more on the lines of Turaga level power. He wasn't even making this fight anything more than a dull challenge. I was going to make it much more interesting.A small metal spike flew towards his skull, eager to impale him through his small, worthless brain.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:The spike missed. Joker made a dome of lightning around Jest which began to slowly close in on him. He also happened to be standing right above a cache of hidden, explosive Madu fruit that Joker left there earlier. The only way out of the dome was to go through it, causing him to get electrocuted, or to go under it, causing him to explode.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC:The Joker forced his lightning to tunnel beneath the earth and set off the explosives, sending the Matoran flying. The supports for a bridge also just so happened to be above the explosion, causing an entire bridge to collapse, causing many NPC deaths and sending a very large amount of bridge towards Jest.

OOC: A bridge? In the middle of Ta-Koro? I don't remember that...IC: JestAs the lighting got closer to the explosive, the Matoran of Myself quickly movedinto the door of a nearby building, some sort of inn, not that I cared. The explosion narrowly missed sending my flying as I reached the building. Oddly enough, I don't recall there being a bridge inside of the Koro, let alone one with people on it that would fall down on people. That would have been a terrible design, but it didn't matter while inside a building.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: There is now. A kind of cat walk thing. It takes a long time to walk all the way round the wall, so why not build a bridge? :PIC:Thanks to his mask of Illusion, The Joker was already inside the inn. He had set off the explosives and made the dome from inside the building. Alcohol, as it happened, was flammable. So were matches.He killed the bartender, and before the immense amount of people inside the inn could attack, dived into the cellar and locked the door shut.Stabbing a hole in one of the drums of beer below the inn caused it to leak, creating a sort of makeshift fuse, which The Joker lit, causing all the drums to explode, destroying the inn in the process. No doubt Jest was waiting outside. Joker had escaped through the door leading from the cellar to the street outside, and was covered in dust, laughing uncontrollably.

OOC: ... it was the Lava Pool Inn that he entered... fairly certain you can't blow it up, or kill the waiter who I think is a PC.IC: JestI walked back outside as seen as the first event was over. I wouldn't be inside the inn long enough for The Joker to have done anything to effect me, though It didn't really matter. I walked back over to Naut, shaking my head. "It appears we have ourselves a rather useless Foe, no creativity, no wit to his action, it is simply pathetic.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You didn't specify what inn it was. As far as I know, it was just a random inn.IC:The Joker walked over to the two of them, "Aw, is old grumpy-guts disappointed that I didn't do better? Now would you please explain why throwing a claw at someone is more creative than blowing stuff up?" he asked sarcastically, still stifling giggles.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

OOC: I didn't know there was more than one inn in Ta-Koro, so I was going with the one I actually knew of and was a major part in my past RPing.IC: Jest"It is not the claws themselves, but how I use them. Perhaps you didn't realize that explosions are very much overused and no longer creative. It has become the main obsession of fools these days it seems, and you have contributed your part to establishing them as the weapon of choice for those lacking in intellect. I must applaud your work at bringing such a basic plan to the eye of those who already have likely seen such before. You really are only copying what others have done far too many times in the past, it has lost it's ability to even hold the interest of those with true creativity."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You didn't specify the inn, so blowing it to bits was allowed. If it was the Lavapool, Biobeast owns that now. Meaning if it had been that one, somebody'd be getting yelled at, like with the boat battle.IC-Naut:Nautk, watching the others boredly, picked up a small kolhii ball from the ground and began to toss it around. "Are we done here," he asked, "Or do I just have to sit and watch for the next three hours?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"Do I look like a guy with a plan to you? I'm like an Ash Bear chasing Kahu. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it, I just do... Things. You've got plans. Makuta has plans. The criminals in Xa-Koro have plans. You're schemers, schemers trying to control your little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

OOC: Woah, big battle going on here. I think I'll watch. BTW, Shade from Onu-WahiIC: Shade emerged from the tunnel enterance of Ta-wahi, only to dodge a piece of flying bridge with a matoran on it. "What in the name of makuta is going on here-" Shade was cut short, as he saw a strange purple and white toa with a mahiki and a wig. "Okay, and I thought I was evil and crazy..." In order to not be seen, he silenced his movements, drawing his cloak tighter around him.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles