Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oh yeah, we need ya in Po-Koro, Grochi.

OOC: I don't have anybody in Po-Koro though...And Alaka, the bridge is down. You'll need to find another way across then just walking through a gate.
OOC: Yes you do silly. BEATHA!!!!! :PIC: Xiela - Lavapool Inn, Ta-koro -"Vearal...why is there...two of you?" She said...sounding very dizzy and confused, she was getting worse.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vearal"Oh dear." Carefully, she set Xiela down on one of the tables. "I'm going to get help. Don't go anywhere." Vearal raced out of the inn, and hollered "IS ANYONE IN THIS BLASTED VILLAGE A DOCTOR?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: We maybe need to use an NPC doctor...don't think there are any PC doctors around Ta-koro anymore. :PIC: Xiela - Lavapool Inn, Ta-koro - As Vearal ran outside and began to holler for a doctor, Xiela lay on the table, starting to lose all sense of reality, everything was spinning and twirling around her, the bright lights hurt her eyes, and her head was pounding. "I wish it would stop..." she moaned.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: FaeruloA stench purveyed the air as the words still lingered from the Vortixx' mouth. "I'mma doc-a'" a grubby ta-matoran said, than pulled off a clothespin from his nose and repeated; "I'm a doctor. Well, an herbalist really, but what do you need?"

OOC: Ugh, I've made another mistake. ...Maybe there's another bridge? Probably not, but it's a bit late to redo that entire scene. I didn't think the bridge the Skakdi destroyed was the bridge over the lava moat.IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroTawara leapt down from Raion's shoulder as he transformed. As they walked through the crowded streets, she shouted repeatedly: "Doctor! We need a doctor! A Toa is dying! Our friend is hurt, we need a doctor!" No one answered, though it was plain that many heard the plea.Back home everyone would have tried to help, Tawara thought angrily, even if they could do nothing but pray to Mata Nui."Let's try the Lavapool Inn," said the Matoran finally. "Maybe the doctors have gone back there."OOC: It's a funny thing that people never worry about big problems, while small ones immediately grab their attention. Remember, if the trouble is serious enough, then it's everyone's to deal with, and therefore, you don't have to worry about it. I think that's in a Terry Pratchett book.So if Gyren is dying, no Ta-Koronan will see any need to stop going about his or her normal business.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: "I'll probably have to wash this later." Gyren said quietly as he looked around. He still had trouble breathing, but the blood seemed to stop flowing out of his wound now. To Gyren, the world was a blur of red as he struggled to keep conscious. The Toa wiped some blood from his mouth before passing out once more.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus caught up alongside Tuara, jogging slightly to keep up with the Toa of Fire."There was nothing else you could have done," he said to her, so Agzinel and Emarosa wouldn't hear them.-Teezy

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - OutskirtsTuara stopped as she came to the edge of the bridge, looking down into the lava. Why was the bridge down?She didn't look at Angelus when she spoke, instead she lifted a hand and fired a signal into the air, "Done about what?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Ire and TradIre started singing a song in another language(which sounded like the sound of nature) that was about adventuring. Trad hummed along to it, smiling. The last time he heard the song was with his friends. He winced.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus caught up alongside Tuara, jogging slightly to keep up with the Toa of Fire."There was nothing else you could have done," he said to her, so Agzinel and Emarosa wouldn't hear them.-Teezy

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro - OutskirtsTuara stopped as she came to the edge of the bridge, looking down into the lava. Why was the bridge down?She didn't look at Angelus when she spoke, instead she lifted a hand and fired a signal into the air, "Done about what?"
IC: Angelus (Outskirts, Ta-Koro)Angelus shrugged."Utu, Dorian, Ga-Wahi," he said. "If we hadn't left when we had, I would be dead and you would probably rush back in there and get yourself killed. As it is, now we can head back to the Guard and give what intel we've found out."He looked a bit bashful when he spoke again."Listen, Tuara. I never quite, uh...well, I never really thanked you for patching me up last night. I probably would have bled out in that jungle if it weren't for you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Sisk rubbed his eyes, dry from the Ta-Koro heat and looked at the others in the group. "By the way, is it just me, or are the more people through-coming here-now?" The Le-Matoran wasn't sure what they were up to. The group had been outside of the Inn for some time now, but Lans had not said anything about what they would do next.Sisk could think of a few things. Hunt Rahkshi. Silly-me. That's too much-dangerous.But there were other things. Such as finding out why the bridge had been lowered? And what happened to the Lord of Winter. Or at least he would check up in Skyscratcher. He hoped his Gukko-friend was alright.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro OutskirtsTuara waved across the way, still not looking at Angelus, noticing a few Guard members turn their attention to her, "Of course I couldn't do anything about it, all I've ever been able to do is fail."She looked at Angelus as Guards across the way moved to the winch room to extend the bridge for their Deputy, "The only reason we're going back to Ta-Koro is so you don't get yourself killed in addition to collecting our thoughts and making plans."The bridge started to raise up from the lava, "Don't bother thanking me either, I was the reason you almost died."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: LansLans looked at the group and spoke, he'd been busy contemplating there next move and had finally arrived at a decision. As things stood their numbers were too low. 3 Matoran wouldn't be much use against Rahkshi, no his squadron would need at least 3 more people, and what better place to search for Gukko Force Matoran than in Le-Koro. "Get your stuff ready, we're heading out to Le-Koro in twenty minutes." He said in voice and tone just as he had seen all his superiors before him use, hope I'm doing this right. His only other hope was that his superiors would not shut down his idea.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)He grinned a bit before sighing."You did the best you could have done," he said. "If you try not to get anybody killed, you end up getting everybody killed."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ooC: Sorry, I wasn't aware Lashev was joining the squad.IC: LansLans took a breath, "Hasil is a Toa, this is a Matoran squad. You may say that is stupid, and perhaps it is, but the purpose of this squad is bring hope. Hope to the Matoran by proving that yes, we Matoran can fight back, that we Matoran our not helpless. If always dump our problems on others, we can not stand on our own, we need to bring back Unity to this Island by bringing Hope. That is why we can not except Toa, for then the Matoran will still feel that they alone can not do anything, and we need to silence that notion."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus shrugged sadly."No. I'm saying you need to stop blaming yourself for things you can't control. If you don't, then it'll destroy you."He shrugged again and took a second glance back at Emarosa, chatting happily with Agzinel."I know what that's like, and it's not something you deserve."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Sisk liked the idea of going back to Le-Koro, he was actually looking forward to it. Ta-Koro had it's charms, but the events of the last few days had taken a toll on him, even brought him close to a nervous breakdown, bus Lans had talked him out of that. Now the tamer staff sergeant had his head back in the game."Well, Toa can't sky-fly on Gukko like we can." he commented. He tightened the strap of his rucksack. "I'm all-ready to move-leave." He put his fingers to his mouth and whistled a specific note. Not a minute later, the flapping of wings overhead could be heard, as Skyscratched swooped in for a landing. Sisk could tell his Gukko was excited to see him again after those days apart and he patted the bird on the beak accordingly."We're Matoran-trio, just enough for Skyscratcher to carry-fly us home."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Lux (along with Readra and Hakilve) from Le-Wahi.IC: Lux - Ta-KoroLux stepped into the fire village, letting the smell of smoke fill his lungs. Other beings may not like the scent, but he found it quite comforting, like his old home. He allowed him a small smile to creep onto his face, before turning to others."Well then, any preference on our destination?" he asked cheerily, contrasting eerily with their stark and somber surroundings.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Lashev:"Oi, what about the fact that Hasil's injured?" Lashev asked. "I could take him out right now-he's too weak to do anything, and I've been the one taking care of him." He wasn't planning to leave his odd friend behind without at least giving him a chance to know, at least. Which know he did."What are you all fighting about?" The Mri asked annoyedly, stepping in. He'd walked off from Jikal and co., having felt the need to come back and rest. He looked over at Lashev. "And how am I odd?" He asked the Matoran.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Faerulo"Fever, huh," Faerulo muttered with a slight shake of his head. I'll never get tired of this job. Ever. "Let me see this friend of yours. I can probably help with some herbal teas or acupuncture. I'm Faerulo, herbalist and member of team Kanohi Dragon. At least while it existed, anyways..."

Ic: "It must be strange, being wanted," Hiemalis said from the shadows behind Kol Uskey. Unseen, undetected, his voice seemed to appear from nowhere. The matoran felt the familiar touch of ice around him, thick and delicate, bringing memories of agony back to the fore. His spine shivered as he caught the full realization that he was no longer alone. He gradually turned around, frightened but brave enough to try and look at his torturer's face. As he looked back, he saw nothing but the daunting black. It was almost deja vu as he remembered the time when he was with his friends in the 7th squadron in the mines, hunting an unknown threat. The same blackness now consumed his vision."Of course, your sense of being wanted is far different from mine," the voice said. Kol could feel where the voice came from, but no matter how hard he tried to look, he saw nothing. "You are wanted by me, and I am wanted by them," Hiemalis said, "and even so, you are wanted by some others who want to use you against me. But look around you, matoran: Nobody cares about you. Nobody will help you here as you lay helpless and injured. You are unloved." Kol peered deeper into the dark, still trying to ascertain where his captor was. And then, just as he thought he saw something, it was revealed to him. Hiemalis looked up, and opened his eyes and mouth, his glowing blue eyes and his sparkling white teeth seeming as if floating as apparitions of a ghastly spirit. But they were so close to Kol's face no sort of preparation could have prevented his fright, and he jumped away, only to collapse on his back a mere foot away from where he was before. The evil creature chuckled as he emerged from his little hole.His blued silver mask came out of the darkness, finally visible by Kol Uskey. The wretched mask seemed more damaged than before, as if it had endured more suffering. Still, the spirit underneath it radiated more life than ever, the same unsanctified and unholy energy still enveloping Kol's soul. "I have nothing more to give you!" Kol sputtered, more assertive than his previous questions of what Hiemalis wanted from him. For most, Kol seemed like a shell of his former self, broken and shattered, but Hiemalis saw through the clever disguise."Yes you do," he said. "My work with you is unfinished.""Why me?" he asked."Because you were the strongest of your peers," Hiemalis replied. "You were the best of them, most prepare for what is to come."The prospect of the demon's words were more depressing than before. The worst was yet to come. "But why the best?" Kol pressed. Though he had learned much of Hiemalis' intentions, he had no knowledge of his meanings.Hiemalis seemed to acknowledge the matoran's perception and looked deeper into his eyes. "There is work to be done," he said simply."You don't scare me," Kol said, trying to be brave in the face of the vagueness of the reply. "You won't kill me.""Ohhhhhhh..." Hiemalis said, almost looking sorry. "Death is not the only thing you have to fear, though you still must fear it. If you die, you would not be the first to do so in this experiment. Nor would you be the last." Kol simply looked at Hiemalis aghast. Hiemalis' face turned stony and determined, his voice became more earth shattering and his cold aura deepened. "I will not stop until I find the perfect tool. For the sake of those who would endure all you have and more, pray to your god that you are the right one."

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara sighed as the bridge continued its ascension, nearly to their side now, "This island has already been destroyed."

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus shrugged again."Yeah. But I know you, Tuara. You're going to want to help recreate it."He gave her a sad, yet wide nevertheless, grin."And I'm going to help you. It's gonna take a lot more than a sword wound to stop me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Vearal"I'm the Ca-" Vearal started to say, then stopped. "I'm Vearal. She is this way." She started to lead Faerulo to the Lavapool Inn, only a few yards away.OOC: Poor Jikal, I have neglected thee...Jikal tried to follow Raion. He really did. Except, he was a few yards ahead. And when you get stopped by guards for about five minutes getting into the city, people have a way of vanishing. He sighed. "Do you have any idea where he is, Kitsune?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara sighed as the bridge continued its ascension, nearly to their side now, "This island has already been destroyed."

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus shrugged again."Yeah. But I know you, Tuara. You're going to want to help recreate it."He gave her a sad, yet wide nevertheless, grin."And I'm going to help you. It's gonna take a lot more than a sword wound to stop me."-Teezy
IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiAs the bridge reached her feet, Tuara turned and gave a sad smile to Angelus, "Thanks. For whatever it's worth at this point."She stepped onto the bridge and started walking. Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: FaeruloThe herbalist ran a hand over his mask-brow as he saw the feverish matoran (yes??). Stepping forward and standing on tip-toe, Faerulo reached his arm up above the table to check Xiela's pulse. "Well, Vearal, you are right. She's definitely sick, but..." A few more proddings, a check of the tongue and throat, and Faerulo gave a slight nod. "...Nothing a good acupuncture treatment and some herbs won't fix. Do you want me to refer you to a good acupuncturist? Unfortunately, my first choices are out of the area at the moment, but I know one who's currently on guard duty. If you go up to the walls and ask for Takimoc, I don't see why he won't appreciated the break. He's also a charity worker like I am," Faerulo handed a small business card with an address on it to Vearal, "Here's my card. When the acupuncture is done, go ahead and visit for some herbal tea. I'll get a formula ready right now."With a wave, Faerulo left the lavapool inn again and headed home through the crowded streets.IC: Takimoc*ACHOO!*Takimoc sniffled after his sudden outburst. "Weird... Was someone talking about me?"

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper