Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: NikaronNikaron, being a Toa of lightning himself merely stepped through the cage, manipulating the electricity so it didn't harm him. "Thanks for the assist mate. Hey Tuara, how you been. This guy over here." Suddenly he was cut off by a bladed disk, which he luckily dodged just in time. I stood outside the cage, the electricity doesn't hurt you if it doesn't conduct, and the fabric of my cloak did not conduct. I looked at the Mark Bearer."Didn't I tell you not to get involved." My eyes gleamed darkly, as if a fire burned within them. Which knowing me, might very well have existed.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara pulled out both short staffs and held them up, before leaping at Soran.Dren watched as Tuara jumped forwards and struck the Toa in the back. He ran towards the Deputy, prepared to fight.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Jikal"Sorry, I'm impatient." A massive broadsword slashed at Soran, in an effort to cleave him in two.Jikal's eyes glowed brighter, as he continued to feed.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SoranI leaped out of the way of the broadsword, before firing a ball of fire at the Mark Bearer. Then I aimed my disklauncher at Nikaron and fired, as expected the dodged to the side. Perfect, a circle of fire suddenly engulfed us, keeping the others away from us. Now I was going to end this, two more of my disks were fired, which were blocked by the other Toa's daggers. The elemental energies we poured into them once more created the explosions from before.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara got clipped by Soran's blade, just narrowly nicking the side of her leg, not enough to cause any damage, but enough to hurt and draw blood. She looked up as she landed when the wall of fire appeared.She shook her head and swatted her hands, knocking flames aside, putting them out. She continued as she entered the "arena" when the disks exploded. Pausing only for a split second Tuara put out the last of the fire all at once.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Slight bunny, but you'd turn if tapped. I guess slight autohit as well. Oops.IC: Soran felt a tap on his shoulder. As he turned, he was greeted by a muscular fist swinging towards his head. "Chivalry just doesn't go as far as it used to." said Kamaehu, having stepped easily through both flaming barriers.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: SoranAs the fist swung towards me, I blasted fire at the Toa's foot. Kamaehu, being a Ta-Toa himself, most likely wasn't hurt, but the distraction was all I needed to get a way from the fist. "Indeed, chivalry doesn't seem to have much value anymore." Sadly, I knew I had to leave this fight, 4 on 1, were the not the kind of odds I enjoyed. I looked Nikaron straight in the eye's in spoke, "I look forward to our next meeting, Nikaron," yes, I had picked up his name when Tuara had said it, I also learned her name when Nikaron said it. Then I sent down a blast of fire, and used the smoke screen produced to escape, my cloak allowing me to easily melt into the shadows of Ta-Koro's alleways. I was effectively gone from the area.IC: NikaronNikaron just stood there, panting, and clutching his mask. Half of his face had been burned by Soran, he winced, it hurt like Karz, but he had to ignore that. Where was Avya?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "Good," came Hiemalis' reply, harsh, grating, sinister, but oddly unsatisfied. "I don't expect you to die. Dying is for the weak, you're too strong for that. I wonder -- would your friends do the same if they were still here?" He saw a faint glint of recognition in Kol's face. "Ah ah ahhh..." he shushed him.A pause. Hiemalis' eyes dimmed as his smile faded in grim recollection. His voice grew cunning, hinting that beneath his savage appearance and brutal actions, a powerful mind dwelled behind his mask. "Ten hours you dangled from your roost, ten hours I returned to the caves. They were not hard to find. They tried to save you, you know, but they were too weak. It was a well lit cave, and the light gave the soldiers comfort but it betrayed them, it blinded them. Gavarm was taken first, his neck grabbed and I twisted it for the rest to see. Uyism gave fight, but with each arm lost she grew weaker until my sword pierced her heart and her parts decorated the floor as her blood was a wall pelt. Sulov died last, his armor ripped from his body until his flesh remained, and then I flogged his bloody body and stopped only when his eyes rolled back. Rubigo was the smart one -- he was not there. He is probably right now resting under a machine, singing psalms on his successful cowardice."Are those the friends you live for? Or for all those who will die if you fail? Or do you live for yourself? You stand with me here in the flames where they perished in the cold -- the cold you thrived in. But that is not strong enough to save the one you love." Taunting Kol, Hiemalis dangled the Makuta fish necklace before him, the shiny white decoration glinting blood red in the foreboding hues of Ta-Koro."Kneel."

Edited by James Lester

IC - Kol Uskey - StreetKol stood defiantly, listening to Hiemalis continue. His heart skipped a beat as he was told his friends were dead. They couldn't really be... But certainly they would've come for him, right? And if they fought Hiemalis, surely they would die. Even the small hope of their survival was debunked. Obviously Hiemalis had won, or he wouldn't be here. His friends were all dead. He bet no one even came to bury them. No one...no one cared.He bowed his head. His life was worthless. He might as well have been marooned on an island. No one cared about the soldier. He looked up at Hiemalis. He looked at his shark tooth necklace. He looked at a person walking by. He looked at the ground, the only constant thing left in his life.And he bowed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara looked to Angelus. Was that Toa the killer the Guard had been so worried about? This Mark Bearer was not to blame, and seemed good hearted. She made a "stay put" motion with her hand and said, "Don't go anywhere.""I apologize for the brief hello Nikaron, but I've gotta go."Tuara turned and almost threw herself at Angelus, her body going totally limp, activating her Mask of Spirit, an Iden. Her spirit looked down upon her body, the mask glowing. She whipped off, looking down at the streets below her. She scanned the alleyways, hoping to locate the Toa.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus moved forward and caught Tuara's body, holding it in an upright position while she scanned. She was lighter than he had expected."Oh. Okay, then."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SoranUnbeknownst to Tuara, she wouldn't find me in the alleyways, I had already slipped into a Bar. Afterall, a Bar is the worst place to try and start a fight. Especially if your opponent had already bought a round of drinks for the rest of the patrons. Thus, even if by some mischance they found me. Catching me would be a lot harder, and that's just the way I liked things to be. Now, where was Ambages?IC: NikaronAvya, I have to find her. He tried to take a step forward and winced, the left side of his face, the burned side, still hurt like Karz. Still he had to ignore the pain, for Avya's sake, and continued making his way forward, slowly, and painfully. This is why you don't play with fire.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion chose not to answer that question, for all of his attention was focused on the buildings occuping the street ahead of him.Walking up to a well-kept, one roomed building, he knocked a few times before opening it, not waiting for an answer.A shocked Onu-Matoran was hastily filing and organizing various objects when Raion stormed in. "What do you want now?" The Matoran asked. "Where's the closest doctor? Someone we can trust, of course." Raion asked. "Didn't you hear? Briani is back in town." The Matoran said as he turned back to his filing."What? Where?" Raion asked, showing great surprise at the use of this name. "Take a left, then a right, and then another left. Look for the bulding with her mark." The matoran said as he waved the trio of them away.Raion stormed out into the street. "Alright then. We've got our doctor." He said as he took of in the direction the matoran advised.IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune stared wide eyed at the conflict going on above where she layed. She never spoke a word, afraid to draw attention to herself.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Demas rolled his eyes and stepped forward. "My friend here was showing off his disc launcher, and evidently he wound up pointing it the wrong way, at which point your friend flipped out and started shooting at us with his little toy."Demas smirked. He knew Bahkui had had every intention of shooting the guardsman, of course, but there was nothing they could do to prove that.

IC: Aria returned Demas's smile, whether it was genuine or not was up to the other Toa's interpretation. "Ah," She said, nodding her head as if she understood exactly what happened. She knew Bertranus was a good man and that he'd do no harm to anyone unless they tried to hurt him or the city. So basically, Bahkui and Demas were liars. Aria's eyes narrowed, although no one could exactly tell. She was still smiling brightly at both of them. "Apologies... You two can carry on with whatever business that you want to conduct."Bert's eyes widened and he turned to Aria in shock with a wild look, as if she'd commited the ultimate betrayal in history. "But, milady!" He protested. Aria held up a hand and simply shook her head, "Quiet, Bertranus..."

OOC: You're supposed to start a new paragraph each time someone new talks, Darkon. Sorry about being a grammar Nazi. I just can't help it. :PIC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"What sign are we lookin' for?" asked Tawara as they ran.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JestA Matoran laughed as he spoke to his friend, talking about whatever it was that Matoran talked about. I really didn't care at all, it was boring to me. But there was the laughing... that wretched laughing. Oh how I hated the laughter. The sound of a most worthless emotion. The smile on the face of the other was not much better, it was a putrid and foolish expression that only signified his stupidity. But I, I knew the uselessness of the emotion, I just had to show the rest of the world. Cheerfulness, joy, optimism, glee, happiness. It didn't matter what you called it, it was all the same.Now it was time to make my presence known, and ruining the day of these two Matoran was a perfect way to start. I walked up to them, my Matoran appearance attracting their attention only slightly. It was show time."Here come the jesters, one, two, three!" I started, and the Matoran vanished and I appeared before them, all three of me. "It's all part of your misery!"The Matoran seemed confused by what they were seeing."I hate the laughter, and I hate to see the smiles." I sang as the three of myself danced towards the startled two. "Your cheer is ending, I'll sing it out loud."The Matoran started walking backwards away, attracting some attention from nearby. But that wasn't what I was planning here, they wouldn't get away that easily."Here come the dancers, one by one." I continued as the two fake illusions of me faded and were replaced by a fake group of Toa dancers. "You can flee, but your glee is done."One of the Matoran struck the ground as a claw lightly slashed across his face. It was of course, from me. The other faced the same thing, and I quickly dashed off into the streets, my show over. The two Matoran were left with painful claw marks along their faces. They wouldn't be smiling for quite a while."Thank you Ta-Koro, you've been a wonderful audience!"

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Naut:A Toa of Earth, who'd been waiting for Jest, grabbed the Joker when he popped out of nowhere. He growled at the surprised Toa, before flipping him backwards so he landed face down in the dirt. It wouldn't hurt him, of course, but it would leave him humiliated.Naut then looked over at Jest. "It seems to me like your day is going well," the Toa said in a flat voice.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JestAs the lightning laced along, I ran right through it. Then there was a shocking sound and a thud. Then the Jest that the Joker had seen faded away and I appeared on the ground, muttering something about morons not keeping out of my business. With a slight grunt, I rose to my feet. The frown on my face was just as clear as ever. "What do you want, ruining my magnificent exit from my latest performance? How do you think my fans will act, having my time wasted by being tripped in a shocking turn of events."Then I looked over towards Naut (Outhitting, Grochi?). "Well, I've been through worse... so yes, It is going rather well."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: And he is mine. Those were the words I, Hiemalis, Lord of Winter, Harbinger of Ruin, thought to myself. A mere fortnight ago, the matoran known as Kol Uskey was a strong champion of soldier's justice, an astute man of honor and a commander of his fellows. But now, in the shadow of the Mangai, far removed from the shades of Onu-Wahi or the slopes of Mount Ihu, he bent the knee, his soul conquered, his will shattered, his honor -- stripped. No longer was he a soldier, no more a captain; his purpose, his foundation, removed from under him.I was right all along: I would disable his desires and make him a shell of what he once was. Kol Uskey knelt, and my prophesies were realized. But he was not Kol Uskey anymore. What he was, who he was, was no more; now he was "Coryza," the cold to my ice. "That is your name."He was reborn a spawn of shade.I smiled a little inside as I counted my successes. Unum. The mountains called for me to return, however. The convert needed to witness the souls he would now be brothers with, the ones who crawled aimlessly at the bottom of the chasm, toiling for a goal they never understood.

IC:The Joker giggled as he got to his feet, then his smile retracted at what Jest had said."Oh, and to think our tax money goes to pay you #####." he muttered, putting his hat back on, "You think I'll get annoyed by being thrown on the ground? Pain is my one true love! I admire your willingness to do violence, my friend, you have no problem with doing it when you have to. But me? I do violence because it's fun! Speaking of which..."He drew his (fake) gun and pointed it at Jest, "Let's start our relationship with a bang!"

OOC: Naut is like a bass player. He barely cares for anything.IC-Naut:Naut put a huge, protosteel covered hand in front of the fake gun. "Fake or real," he growled, "I wouldn't recommend that." He glared at the Joker, prepared to rip him to shreds given the need.

profiles i guess

IC: Jest"You're right, you probably shouldn't be annoyed by being thrown onto the ground. The ground should be annoyed by having you land upon it." I remarked boredly in reply to the Joker, not caring at all about his love of being hurt. He love of violence would get him killed eventually, that much seemed rather certain. Finding Violence fun was almost as maddening as smiling and joy, it was something that I didn't see as being logical, or even usable for anything but making yourself seem all that much more foolish.He looked down at the fake gun dully. "And what is that supposed to be, some sort of pathetic excuse for a bludgeoning tool?" I had never seen a gun before, to put it simply. It held no fear or surprise to me as I drew my own weapon. "You are irritating me now. Naut, if you want to speak to our unwanted guest, feel free to do so."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:"Oh, very cute, eeheeheehee!"His laughter seemed to multiply as more and more Jokers popped out from nowhere, until a huge crowd of illusions surrounded them. The real Joker disappeared into the crowd and moved round behind them, and threw two strikes of lightning at the pair.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC-Naut:"Violence has its uses, Jest," Naut said. "But so does simple talk and peace. Would you rather kill everybody, or would you want to convince people to help you?" Naut kept his hand ready, and his mask as well. Sure, the weapon was fake, he could tell. He didn't know if this Joker had anything else up his sleeves.He then quickly turned, using his mask of fate as he tossed Jest out of the way of the lightning and he jumped the other way. The lightning sizzled into the ground. Perfect. Naut then closed his eyes, sniffing out the real Joker.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: JestA Metal plate from my armor snapped free to take the lightning bolt and force it to the ground as I sidestepped Naut. Then it snapped back onto my body as I too was surrounded by a crowd of my own. It seemed that this person shared the same mask as I did. But he lacked the creativity for it to be of any use. My illusions suddenly leaped towards the illusions of the Joker, striking at then with their chain claws. It made for a much better show than he was putting on, and it seemed only fair that if he would act so uncreatively that my illusions got the first blow upon his.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:A bright green box with a purple ribbon came into existence with a -pop!-, and burst open at the sound of an out of tune trumpet and an explosion of confetti. the Joker stood in it's place."Ta-da! But am I the real Joker? Hmm, I guess you'll just have to find out by hitting me with that lovely little claw-thing of yours, eh?"

IC: JestThe only problem was that the Joker was speaking to one of my own illusions, and not me myself. So it didn't reply, but it swung the chain claw right at him, knowing fully that it was a fake of myself. How he reacted would show me what I wanted to know. His Box trick was not very impressive, and seemed rather dull and lifeless compared to some of my own tricks. It was rather sad really, that he lacked the imagination to create anything magnificent.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Wow, that Jest's a real prick :PIC:"Gotta say, nice trick. But I can blow smoke too, toots." The Joker burst out laughing as he drew a bunch of very strong-smelling flowers from his sleeve and shoved them under Naut's nose, causing the microscopic pollen grains to get caught up under his nostrils and mess up his sense of smell.OOC: If throwing someone on the floor isn't an autohit, then neither is putting flowers in someone's face ;)

OOC: FLOWERS! YAY!IC-Nauk:"I like the flowers," Naut said, before sneezing all over the Joker's face. He probably had snot all over him right now. Then Naut tossed him back a foot or two into the wall."I'd recommend you clean your face off," the Toa of Earth said.

profiles i guess