Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Jikal"Some of them." Jikal answered. "The mark is addicting, it gives you an indescribable high. And for a little while, I was addicted. Every time I remember what I did during that time, all I can feel is satisfaction." He shuddered slightly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: JikalJikal quickly caught up to Kitsune, as his strides were stronger and swifter. Carefully, he picked her up. "No protests from you. The injured don't have the protest option."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"Hey, Mr. Veiled Toa? Do you know of any nearby doctors in this town?" Tawara shouted to Hasil.OOC: Oops, I thought that Raion was at the same place as Jikal and Kitsune.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Wasn't Tawara getting a ride from Raion, a few yards ahead of Jikal and Kitsune?IC: Jikal"Oh, I know. And I already knew he had this opinion, but it still hurt to hear it spoken." Jikal said. "Iris reminded Raion that he couldn't kill Iris without killing me. Raion essentially replied that he didn't care." Jikal frowned.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Hasil:Hasil had barely followed what he'd been listening to. He felt like jumping in to the conversation now. "A question, Toa," he said. "If this 'Iris' fellow were to take control, without you able to wrest it back, which would you prefer?" He frowned, the movement causing his veil to rustle. "Or if you found yourself slowly becoming more like this alternate personality, and you felt like you didn't care. What then?" He shook his head, and looked at the Matoran."I did," he said sadly, "But I believe she just moved out to Ga-Koro." He nodded over to the small dock-village. "We could grab a boat and head over that way, though."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Jikal"Unfortunately, there is one fact I can always count on. If he doesn't think he can win, Iris will always give control back and bide his time." Jikal shook his head. "And in answer to your question, I honestly don't know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tawara, Ta-Wahi"Not enough time." Tawara shook her head. "Let's keep going," she added somewhat unnecessarily to Raion.

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta-WahiKitsune sighed. "Raion is like that. Harsh, blunt, rude, and sometimes cruel. I don't know what to say to him." She said, the sadness in her voice growing with every syllable. Raion grunted in understanding when Tawara spoke, all his focus going into keeping his mask running.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune grew quiet for a moment before answering. "Me and Raion... we lived with our parents in Le-Wahi at first. Me and Raion... we... we left to go to Le-Koro, were we lived for a few years. After that, we tried our luck in Onu-Koro, got hasseled by gangsters, and finally, we came to Ta-Koro." She said, some parts of her speech mysteriously stretched out as she searched for the correct word or phrase.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JiMingJiMing found absolutely no one who wanted to talk to him, so he decided to go elsewhere.Why not Le-Wahi? he thought.And then he went off to Le-Wahi.OOC: JiMing to Le-Wahi (not like anyone cares)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus caught up alongside Tuara, jogging slightly to keep up with the Toa of Fire."There was nothing else you could have done," he said to her, so Agzinel and Emarosa wouldn't hear them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Hasil:Hasil had been trying to keep up with Jikal and Kitsune so that he might continue listening to the conversation-it was a rather quick way to find out about this land, after all. He panted, and leaned against a tree."May I ask you to slow down a bit?" He called back to them, clutching his stomach.

profiles i guess

IC-Hasil:"Just call me Hasil," the Toa of Air said. "I'm in no shape for an extended introduction-though you might remember me from the attack on the Hospital, possibly. I think you were there." He limped up to the two, following along at an easier pace."Who might you be, by the way?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: Tawara, NPC Guardsman, Ta-KoroRaion and Tawara soon arrived at the Ta-Koro gates, only to find them shut and bolted, unusual for this time of day. A guardsman called down from the battlements."Halt! Identify yourselves!" he ordered, though his voice quavered a bit at the end -- no doubt he was intimidated by Raion's size."Someone is dying!" shouted Tawara in response. "We en't got time for this!""I repeat, identify yourselves! New security measures have been taken in light of the recent attack at the Lavapool Inn. We cannot allow you to pass unless you register yourselves at the gate. Your names, species, occupations, and business here, please!""This is ridiculous," the Matoran of Lightning muttered to Raion. "As if someone who actually planned on startin' trouble would give real information to the guards." To the Ta-Matoran, however, she said, "Tawara is my name. Ni-Matoran, occupation is, ah... hunter, and my business is to find a doctor for a dyin' friend! Make it quick!"OOC: By the way, would anyone be willing to RP the doctor they find soon?

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta-Koro GatesKitsune nodded. When the other Toa spoke, she replied in a quiet voice. "Kitsune." she said with a miniscule nod of the head, not out of rudeness, but lack of movement.Raion growled, his monstrous voice containing a impatient edge. "Raion. Toa of Earth. Bounty Hunter. To save this Toa's life, and to possibly report incompetence and excessive stupidity to Turaga Vakama." Raion said, his sarcastic add-on sure to anger the guardsman.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: *Facepalm* Yet another multitasking fail.IC: Vearal"Yeah, I'll try and find a doc." Vearal looked around. Not many people were still in the inn, and she would guess the damage behind the counter was an indication why.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Hasil:"Yes," Hasil said. He smiled ruefully. "Ah, well, that Toa sure put up a good fight." He laughed slightly, before holding up his other arm. "He managed to make this half useless for the time being," he mentioned. Then he shrugged.

profiles i guess

IC: Jikal"I'm sorry to hear that." Jikal commented. "I escaped without major injury, if I recall correctly, in part thanks to you."OOC: Oh yeah, we need ya in Po-Koro, Grochi.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NPC Guardsman, Ta-Koro"You should show more respect to a member of the guard, bounty hunter. We risk our lives to protect this village and its inhabitants, and you? You attack people for widgets," the guard sneered. "But you may pass," he added hastily at Raion's glare. The gates swung slowly inward, their hinges creaking audibly.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Jikal"I'm sorry to hear that." Jikal commented. "I escaped without major injury, if I recall correctly, in part thanks to you."OOC: Oh yeah, we need ya in Po-Koro, Grochi.

OOC: I don't have anybody in Po-Koro though...And Alaka, the bridge is down. You'll need to find another way across then just walking through a gate.IC-Hasil:"Your welcome," Hasil said sarcastically. Then he sighed. "Ah, well," he said, somewhat to himself, "I've suffered worse and gotten through fine."

profiles i guess