Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: LansLans took note of Hasil's arrival, "So, I suppose that settles that dilemma then. Alright, Sisk, you'll obviously be riding your bird, Verdi, you'll be my second on Claw-Wing, and Lashev, if you're planning on joining the squad than you'll be riding with Sisk."IC: SoranI grinned as I watched the bridge open up for some Toa. Those fools, they had Hiemalis and I delayed within their city, now we were free. I began to make my move when a dagger spun at me, I dodged to the side and aimed my launcher at the source. It seemed I had been right in my hunch that some one else had been following me.IC: NikaronThat someone had been Nikaron, taking Avya's nod for a yes, which the raising of the bridge had made only more urgent, had struck. His electrified dagger had flew through the air at Soran, he was not letting this threat escape. His own disk launcher flipped open and was pointed at Soran. Leaping over the chimney top Nikaron fired an electrified disk, to which Soran responded with his own flaming, bladed disk. The two disk collided, the elemental energies of both Toa creating an explosion that most likely could be seen and heard throughout the Koro. When the dust cleared, Nikaron instinctively looked behind him, the chimney was now rubble, and Avya and him had been separated. Nikaron was about to turn and find her, whenI struck, there was no way I was letting this fool escape. He picked a fight with me, he was going to suffer the consequences. A wall of flame prevented his escape. He turned towards me, and I noted two daggers that appeared in his hands, electricity sparking outwards from the daggers. It seemed I done something to make him very angry, I chuckled slightly. "You picked a fight with me, I intend to see it through.""Then let's do this." Nikaron responded, more than ready to bring this Toa do justice, and quickly, he didn't enjoy the prospect of being separated from Avya. His daggers flew and collided with two more of Soran's disks. Creating more explosions. Just who is this guy?Let's see just what kind of code this man lives by.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Hasil:Hasil listened to Lans, and then sat down on the bed. "Don't die, all of you," he said to them. Lashev stared at him."You're not going?" The Matoran of Ice asked incredulously. Hasil shook his head."I can't go. That, and it's time you ought to do something for yourself for a change." Hasil stood up, and limped down to the main room.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Sisk placed a hand on Lashev's shoulders as Hasil walked off. "Do not deep-worry. We will alright. Come. We must fly."With that, the Le-Matoran turned around and climbed onto Skyscratchers shoulders, taking the reigns. Now all lashev had to do was to get into the saddle behind him.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Bahkui"Oh, you would?" the Onu-Matoran asked, "What about? I haven't done anything wrong..."Bahkui strapped the disk launcher back onto his back. Again, there was a moment like before, a split second where he could have grabbed his sword, and sent it flying down towards the Guard. And, just like before, he didn't. Although, if it came to a situation like that, he hoped that Toa of Magnetism could get them out of it quick.Bahkui wasn't gonna stay and wait for the Ta-Matoran to go and call back-up.

IC: [bert]An aggressive snarl could be heard as Bert placed his hand firmly on the Onu-Matoran's shoulder. "If you haven't done anything... Then you should be fine if I ask you a few questions back at the guard-station." He told Bahkui, his tone low. If he resisted further, Bert might possibly attack in an attempt to take him in. He wasn't going to let the person who was prepared to shoot him a few mintues earlier simply crawl away from the scene unharmed. Before things could simply could get further out of hands, a shot of fire was launched. It struck a few feet away from Bert and Bahkui, but it was alarming and the two had weapons out before anyone could blink. Meanwhile, Demas continued to watch, confused by what had just happened. Jumping from the top of a building, a Toa landed on the ground. With perfect balance, she got up and shook her head to the side as she stared at Bert and Bahkui. Bert's narrowed eyes widened and his grip on his weapon loosened. He immediately got to a knee before this stranger."Lady Hallmaster!"The woman smiled as she looked down at Bert. The sword on her hip, shield on her right arm, and a golden phoniex on her breast-plate meant this could be only one person; Aria Hallmaster. The power that she commanded over Bert seemed to confirm this. While Bert had actual 'authority' over her, it didn't stop him from bending a knee. The Hallmasters had been in service to the Guard since it's early conception. Aria was the last remaining heir and if he wasn't to show respect, he wouldn't be worthy of his position as Ta-Koro guardsman. The Ta-Matoran was looked up as she offered him her hand and Bert proudly took it. He then gave her a quick salute, "I didn't know that you were currently in the city."Aria let out a haughty laugh and simply says, "I'm always here, Bertranus. In one form or the other..."Walking past the scorched ground where her fire attack had been launched, Aria looks over to Bahkui and then back to Bert. "What exactly is the problem here?" Bert coughed and then points to Bahkui, "Let him explain. He is afterall the one who instigated it."

IC: Sisk nodded. The Le-Matoran squeezed his calves slightly into Skyscratchers side. The bird flexed its wings once and then kicked off the ground, lifting the two Matoran off of the dusty streets and into the warm air above them. Sisk steered the Gukko higher up, so they would fly out of the crater this time.OOC: Sisk and co. to Le Koro.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"I guess I could ask who the informant was, but you'd prob'ly not want to say it out loud here, correct?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara sighed as the bridge continued its ascension, nearly to their side now, "This island has already been destroyed."

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus shrugged again."Yeah. But I know you, Tuara. You're going to want to help recreate it."He gave her a sad, yet wide nevertheless, grin."And I'm going to help you. It's gonna take a lot more than a sword wound to stop me."-Teezy
IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiAs the bridge reached her feet, Tuara turned and gave a sad smile to Angelus, "Thanks. For whatever it's worth at this point."She stepped onto the bridge and started walking.
IC: Angelus (Entrance, Ta-Wahi)Angelus grinned and squeezed her shoulder for a second."It means a lot to me," he said with that infuriatingly optimistic grin still entrenched in its position on his face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Madrihk and Mevi (Ta-Koro)"That could have gone better," Madrihk muttered as the four of them left the Guard Captain's room. Jaller had understandably enough not been too keen on sending his forces away to Le-Wahi for what he viewed as a foolhardy attack on a hive of giant insects."Indeed," Mevi said, glancing up at the Toa of Ice. "At least you still got me and Tarotrix. We may not be much compared to the full force of the Ta-Koro guard, but I assure you we can be useful.""Yes, that is all fine and dandy," Madrihk answered, "but I had hoped to gather more of the island on this mission. It would be a real show of strength for all of us."That, he thought, and an opportunity to gain influence with everyone at once.The Ta-Matoran adjusted her grip on her shield and tapped some imaginary dust off of it with the flat side of her halberd."I believe the plan was to sneak past most of the Rama anyways," she said. "As long as the Gukko Force does its job with distracting them, we shouldn't run into too much trouble."Madrihk laughed a cold, bitter laugh. "Never say that," he grinned. "It never ends well. Now, there's nothing left to do here. Gather those few Matoran we managed to get on board with this scheme and then let's move out. People are waiting for us."Not long after, a small group of one two Toa and several Matoran left Ta-Koro, headed for Lake Pala and the squad there.OOC: Madrihk, Mevi, Tarotrix, Aryll and four or five NPC Ta-Matoran to Le-Wahi. And no, these NPCs won't have much to say during the coming mission, they are just for flair. :P

IC: Lux - Ta-KoroLux knitted his eyebrows, "Perhaps the Lavapool Inn? It's basically the one place where everyone goes. Might be good place to visit."IC: Gunner - TavernGunner raised an eyebrow, taking a bite out of the sandwich he had ordered, "So, whaddaya say ma'am? You want to join the Infernavika?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kamaehu snapped back into the world of reality, seeing the others had left. Dropping his kohlii equipment, he started to walk to where they would likely be; a mass of explosions on a nearby roof. So as Soran and Nikaron fought, a third toa rose onto the roof, holding his halberd. "Do you need my help, or is this a domestic dispute?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: VenatorThe gurgled snort of a snore indicated that while Salamander had been training himself to use hie elemental powers more efficiently, Venator had gone to sleep on the ground. The Toa of ice was leaned back against one of the burnt trees. His mind went into the past as he slept, and he once again viewed all of the horrors he had faced throughout his miserable life. But there was something different about it... something seemed a little strange... but in his sleep, he never noticed. They were memories, yes, but not how he had seen them. They seemed a little... clearer, less blurred. But they held no impact on the sleeping Toa... and it was likely he would never realize it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Demas rolled his eyes and stepped forward. "My friend here was showing off his disc launcher, and evidently he wound up pointing it the wrong way, at which point your friend flipped out and started shooting at us with his little toy."Demas smirked. He knew Bahkui had had every intention of shooting the guardsman, of course, but there was nothing they could do to prove that.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC:Glanway sighed, and looked at the map again. Ever since the attack on the hospital, He had been procrastinating and didn't really feel "In he mood " for traveling. Oh, and then it blew up. That didn't improve his mood either. He couldn't think of where to go next. Dalgo entered the lavapool inn, and looked around for something to do. As an attempt to cure his immense boredom, he sat down at a random table.Glanway looked up from his map as Dalgo sat down in front of him."Hello""Hi, who are you?""Glanway, and who are you?""Dalgo. So, you must be from Le-koro""Correct""Where are you travelling?""Not sure, you have any Ideas? I'm a musician by the way""Hmm... you shouldn't go to Ko-wahi then, they aren't fans of.. noise", said Dalgo, making a lame attempt at a joke."I'm thinking about Ga-koro, but not really sure if I should go. My map says the most direct route from here is a ferry on the beaches. Do you know how much the fare is for a ferry ride?""I'm not sure, but it shouldn't be much""I guess not, but I'm not sure what to do there""I'm not sure either, but you do seemed to be tired of Ta-koro""I guess so, and I have nothing better to do here""Could I tag along""Sure"And so, the two matoran took the ferry to ga-koro, wondering what would happen next.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Angelus (Entrance, Ta-Wahi)Angelus grinned and squeezed her shoulder for a second."It means a lot to me," he said with that infuriatingly optimistic grin still entrenched in its position on his face.-Teezy

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro BridgeTuara smiled and punched Angelus in the shoulder before crossing the bridge, Agzinel and Emarosa following behind. She nodded to the Guards who started to lower the bridge again. Dren was at the gates, arms crossed leaning against the wall, "How've things been here?""The bridge was down." Dren said simply. It was all he needed to say."Great to hear."OOC:Does Agzinel cover his Mark?

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Emarosa and Agzinel to Po.IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Hi," he said with a grin to Dren. "I'm Angel."The guard stood like a statue, not even blinking. Angel began to wave his hand in front of his face and make faces, but still, Dren made no movement."Huh," he said, turning around and falling in step beside Tuara. "Weird."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: *cracks knuckles* haven't played this guy in a while!IC, Xibre: Xibre wandered the streets of Ta-Koro. He hadn't done much in the recent weeks- simply stayed in the Lavapool Inn and drink. And take walks. Much like this one. Xibre walked about the Koro aimlessly.OOC: Xibre open for interaction... though I doubt he'll receive any. :P

OOC: No, I don't think he has responded yet.IC: Tawara, Ta-KoroAs the pair walked, Tawara looked over at Gyren. He had gone very pale, and his heartlight flickered occasionally."This informant en't far, is he?"OOC: Is the informant a PC or an NPC? If s/he's an NPC, can you make him/her appear soon, please?

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesDren nodded to Tuara, "What's the status on your mission. Where is Tank and his lovely friend?"Tuara turned to look at Dren. She didn't say anything at first, she just looked at him, "Utu made some new ones and decided we didn't belong with them.""What do you mean "new ones"? There was more?""One killed Kinvex.""The Lightening Toa?""Yeah."Dren breathed out heavily and rubbed the back of his head, "I knew I should've went with you. But you know Jaller."Tuara avoided making eye-contact, "You might've died too. To be honest, we're lucky either of us survived."Silence."What's the plan?""There is no plan. There is nothing left for us to do Utu has too many allies and Tank won't stop him, and the only person who has stopped Utu is just as crazy. Keep the bridge down as long as you see fit. Don't let any Mark Bearers come in or go out unless they have proven their goodness. An ally of Utu is an enemy of ours."Tuara looked away from Dren, "And unless Jaller himself says otherwise, that order stands even in the event of my death."The Deputy of the Guard didn't wait for Dren to reply. She simply started walking towards her office, Angelus beside her. She looked at him with a skeptical grin, "Angel? Next time you try making friends with an Elite Guardsmen, do me a favor; don't introduce yourself as Angel. You'll always get snubbed."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"How did you get it to talk?" Angelus asked, looking at her as if she'd just conjured up a dragon out of her fingertips and made it do an Irish jig. "That guy was like a statue..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: The theme for this post is "Trololololol".IC: JikalJikal looked at Kitsune askance. "That was rather precise." He said, as he passed right in front of Tuara and Angelus, his Mark glowing on his shoulder. Between that, and the fact he was carrying another Toa with ease, it was an obvious tip-off as to what he was.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara continued to look straight ahead, "Dren isn't that bad once you get to know him. The fact that he takes order from me helps too."Tuara turned around and took note of the Toa in front of her, as tall as Utu, and almost as well built. The blade he carried was of similar stature to Utu's as well."Don't get involved. The last thing I want you to do is to rip open that wound again."Tuara snapped her fingers and small flames flickered at the tips of her fingers for brief moment, "Halt!"Dren looked up from his post at the sound of Tuara's shout further down the street.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: JikalJikal stopped. Carefully, he turned. "Whoah, whoah , whoah. I didn't do anything. I'd even hold my hands up for ya, but I'm carrying an injured Toa."Come on, Jikal. Let me out. You know these guys aren't good news! I can get you and Kitsune out of there.No. The last thing we need is a bounty on our head.Would you rather be in jail? On trial? Or worse?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Jikal"I'm Iri-" Jikal stopped, realizing what he had nearly said. "I'm Jikal. Toa of Lightning, originally from Le-Koro. I haven't lived in any of the Koros for about three or so months."Jikal, you're already messing up. Just let me handle this.No.Come on. I can play this game better than you can. Besides, I've had my dose of violence for the day. Come on. We both know I'm better at bargaining.And I'm better at diplomacy. So how about you shut up a minute.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal"Why do you ask?" Jikal countered. He was growing desperate.Now you've done it, Jikal.Shut up, Iris. It's your fault we have this problem in the first place.IC: Vearal"I'm sure he does."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nikaron and SoranNikaron turned to speak to Kamaehu when I intervened, he'd picked a fight with me, I'd make sure he saw it true to the end. A wall of fire cut off Kamaehu from Nikaron. Then I fired a ball of fire towards Nikaron. It quickly became apparent that the Toa was quick as he dodged my attack. However I did not relent as I sent a Sanok powered blast straight at him. The blast sent him flying, and I took off in pursuit.Nikaron rolled into Tuara, of all people, an interesting reunion. He stood up, wiping the dust off his armor, and spiting out some blood. "Hey there, sorry about the mess." He then turned as Soran arrived, gritting his teeth. "Enjoying the change in scenery?" Soran asked Nikaron, who responded by throwing a dagger towards Soran, only for it to be intercepted by a bladed disk, Nikaron twirled two more daggers in his hand, he was getting sick of this guy.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Kol Uskey - AlleywayKol sat back against a wall, closing his eyes and softly groaning. He was too tired to be brave. Too sore to be a hero. He no longer had the will to glare into his enemy's eyes. Why couldn't he just die? That would end his pain. That would finalize his torment. That would stop it.Yet... That was what the weak did. The Ussalry lived their lives by a different set if rules. Uskeys never stopped fighting. Not until they died. That was never an option. Kol took a deep breath. His strength had taken a grip inside him and all he knew was that he had to keep going. He had to survive for all those friends back home. That was his inner strength."Sol'v..." he said quietly, "'yism... Gava'm..." he muttered the names of his comrades. Hiemalis was slightly confused by his words, but didn't show it. Kol was in a sort of shock. No, shock wasn't the right word. He was overwhelmed. He'd been ripped from all he knew and shoved into such pain. He was shaken on the inside, but his will kept him pushing on. In spirit, his comrades had never left him."Sol'v... 'yism. Gava'm. Sol'v. 'yism. Gava'm," he said, louder.He would not be overtaken. He had his dignity. The Matoran stood to his feet, eyes wide open. In his eyes was the same defiance he'd had in the cave so many cold nights ago, but different. Stronger."Oi said, Sol'v, 'yism, an' Gava'm. Tha's why Oi'm not givin' in jus' yet. Go' tha'? Ya can keep torturin' me. I may en' up as yer tool, but I will not fall o'er an' die fer ya!"

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oi! KNI! Why u no love Tarnok? :PIC: Jikal"Aw karz. I just can't win." Jikal commented when Soran and Nikaron showed up. "Karzitall, I'm gonna have to stop this." Carefully, he lay Kitsune on the ground. His Mark and eyes started to glow brighter as he began to feed on the cruelty from the fight. "Alright, both of you. Stop it. Or I'll have to make you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NikaronNikaron looked at Jikal, "Believe me I'd love to stop and bring that guy under arrest but," he was cut of by a fire bolt slamming into the side of his face.IC: Soran"Keep your head in this fool, you started this, prepare for the consequences." I then looked towards Jikal, "Please this is of none of your concern." Another bolt of fire appeared in my hand and went flying towards Nikaron.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Jikal"I'd honestly love to, but it is my concern. Simply by taking place two feet away from me." Jikal growled. He raised his hands, and formed electric cages around the combatants. He didn't want to reveal his Mark abilities if he could help it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara snapped all her fingers again. She stood up as Jikal placed cages around the combatants.Tuara tilted her head when the two stopped fighting. Thanks to the Mark Bearer. "Nikaron?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |