Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Riaril"Thank Mata-nui," Riaril sighed seeing the small bag of widgets. She put her pack bag on, tightened the straps with a pair of hefty tugs, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. Do you need me to heal your injury? It looked more like a pressure point than a wound, though..."OOC: Let's get to ga-wahi in the next few, shall we? I want Riaril out of here before Ishi comes crashlanding in. That would be a BAD reunion:P

OOC: Fine by me.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shrugged. "I'm fine. I've been hit a heck of a lot worse." He smiled slightly, though it was tinged with a hint of sadness. "Anyone who trained under Song has."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Riaril"I'd love to hear some stories about this Song," Riaril said with a quirk in her mouth, "I might just make a good partner for her." She walked forward towards Krayzikk, lifted his arm and looked at the damage. There wasn't much, save for some bruising. I still don't like it... She placed her hand on the titan's armpit, regardless of it it tickled or not, and began to channel her mask power, rebinding the skin and organic compounds in the area. When she was done, only a sigh and a few scratches on the armor had been left. "I just can't see you injured." Riaril grumbled as she turned away and began walking up the road again, cresting the hill where Lear had appeared, and vanishing down the other side. Over the hill floated back the words of a strange, but lilting song. Riaril was singing.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk raised an eyebrow as Riaril walked ahead. He stood still a moment, before using his mask to catch up. A bodyguard never leaves his charge unattended. Krayzikk thought, remembering Song's lesson. I will tell you about her one day, Riaril. And if we are unlucky, you just might meet her. Krayzikk walked wordlessly with Riaril, constantly on alert for danger.IC: JikalJikal didn't notice, but Iris did. Jikal, you fool. Don't trust these people.And I should trust you?Yes. Because if you die, I do as well.Jikal sighed, and kept his Mark active as he followed Raion. Without it, he doubted he would be able to walk.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Did the situation with Kitsune and Tawara ever change? I must admit, I haven't exactly been looking for Shadow Guardian posts.IC: Raion, Ga / Ta Border Raion attempted conversation as he walked. "D'You like Sonaki?" He asked, refering to the famous rice-based wine of Ta-Wahi.OOC: Yep. New alcohol item invented. Half Sanok and hald Saki. Accurate Rice Wine. :P

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"I had it once." Jikal answered, his voice slightly strained. "After that, I was too afraid of what might happen if I got drunk to ever do it again. Who knows what Iris might be able to do if I'm too drunk to stop him?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Public Square, Ta-koro -Emotia blushed thinking about all the people that had probably at the very least glanced at them at this point. "Sorry, it's just when I look at you, I forget they're even here." OOC: Oh God now Emotia is making cheesy pick-up lines. XD

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: OMG!! I have six characters in this friggin' place now. SOMEONE LEAVE!!!! lol However, I was waiting for Ishi to go ahead and fly through this area so I could post this...IC: RiarilDawn had risen on Krayzikk and Riaril, the two having traveled the road without stop, save for the occasional water break. They were near the border, the stones turning tan from sand rather than rusty brown and black from soot. In this day and age, one could spot small red dots in more discrete bends in the road, a testimony to the true nature of the island's inhabitants. The smell of the sea was slowly beginning to hover in the air, a salty spray seeming to invisibly call out the names of those close enough to hear. It was a tone of longing for Riaril -- the call of home. A bird high in the sky flew overhead. Perhaps one of the kahu Le-koro was famed for taming? What's that doing out here? Riaril thought, but shrugged and kept her course. Moving swiftly, the sand affixing to the top of her boots as it rose ever higher on the pavers, Riaril covered the final stretch to the beach. The ocean's spray smashed against the rocky outcrop the two now stood upon, it's white foam laughing gayly in the gurgling gutters and fissures, presenting itself to the toa of water as if to say "You're here! Welcome BACK!"OOC: Riaril and CO. to Ga-wahiIC: The DogIshi glanced down, his eyes trained on a slowly increasing blue dot. I don't like this, he thought and looked around. There was a much larger being down there with the dot, which he could now clearly identify as none other than his greatest fear at the moment. Ignoring Skyra's rules of the air, Ishi unbelted from the saddle, pulled his coat tight, and curled into a small ball, his entire being hidden by the kahu's belly. As they passed, he slowly looked back down at the shrinking figure and sighed. Someday, we'll sit and talk. But until then I can't be seen. By you especially.IC: Takimoc (... and Stink-bomb). :PHe was sitting at the wooden table, a large flame crackling, roaring actually, in the massive hearth. Above the mantlepiece a sinister mask was bearing down on him, reaching out with a cold presence that dominated even the heat from the flame. It grew larger, larger, massive, gigantic, ginormous, the mouth laughing, laughing! A dark recess opened, it jaw was wide, slowly moving forward, and Takimoc sat still, powerless to stop his demise. All of a sudden, there was a smell that curled the mask's face, twisting it sideways to look at the perpetrator of such a vile stench..."Oi, wake up Tak! I brought your blanket from the guard, and here's some energy food for ya'." Takimoc's eyes popped open groggily. "Oh, it's you.""Oh, it's me," Faerulo said in a perfect pantomime, even through the nose plugs. "Look, I don't know how long this is gonna' last, but once a team, always a team. Got it? So, eat up, and Moriika will be coming with lunch," Faerulo blushed a little at saying the other matoran's name, "He was just, er, sleeping in for once.""Yeah, I believe that about as much as this bridge will rise in the next few days." Takimoc muttered back, but he took the package and blanket gratefully from the matoran stink-bomb. Faerulo took off past down the wall, each guard he passed leaning out over the moat to gasp for fresh air, and down the first stairwell, where a few guards burst out in response with cries of "Take a bath!"Chuckling, Takimoc checked to make sure his trident and shield were propped against the wall at the ready. Satisfied, he stood up with heavy help from the wall he'd fallen asleep against and stretched. It was dawn, and the sun was a beautiful ball of fire. Fire really does create life, Takimoc thought as he performed his morning exercises. Wrapping back up in his blanket, he sat back down against the small battlement wall, and opened up his breakfast package. Hoho.. He really is trying to mooch me back. There were bacon strips, pancakes with small fruit pieces on it to make a unity, duty, destiny sign, and a steaming cup of coffee... Riaril's cup with the bunny to be precise. "He's a good guy," Takimoc chuckled, and bit in, ignoring the set of silverware Faerulo had packed.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: Tillian (City Square, Ta-Koro)Tillian laughed: the sound was rich and happy, clear of any sense of stress or anger he had been carrying over the last week."Well, when you put it that way..." he said, letting his voice trail off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Jikal"Indeed it does." Jikal replied. He was resisting the urge to scream at Raion, to interrogate him. What the karz was that, huh?! Only reason you didn't kill me because your sister would hate you?!

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak looked worried. If the Ice Toa had escaped, he would surely bring havoc down upon the heads of those who helped imprison him, and anyone else within range.IC: JikalJikal walked silently for a moment, with growing annoyance at Raion's behavior. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. "Will you cut that out?!"OOC: Oh, and Kitsune and Tawara's situation has not changed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Kewl. Story may now move on! (I'll let you make the post for when Raion and Jikal reach Kitsune and Tawara)IC: Raion, Ga / Ta Border"Hmm? Oh, sorry." Raion said, suddenly stopping the rippling and humming. "You seem agitated. That's understandable, considering you just fought off a maniac who's possess your body, but this seems... different. You're agitated with a normal person." He said, never looking at Jikal as he talked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Skyra - Flying over Ta-Wahi -Up ahead the group could see Ta-koro in the far distance, it wouldn't be much longer before they arrived. Despite the fact that Hiemalis had most likely escaped, he seemed to be taking it rather well. "I swear if I ever see that guy again I will personally rip him apart with my bare hands..."

IC: Emotia - City Square, Ta-koro -At Krayn's remark, the two decided to give all the hugging and kissing a rest, and they separated. Though they were still holding hands. Emotia looked up, and say Destiny. "There they are!" She said happily, pointing to the sky. Skyra looked at Laserbeak, and knew deep down...she was serious. "You know...getting sedated by you might actually be kinda fun." He joked, then he waved at Tillian and the others as he prepared to land Destiny.

IC: Raion, Ga / Ta Border"Because someone admited they would rip you to shreds without a second thought?" Raion asked sarcasticly, no grin -or any emotion, for that matter- on his face. "Jikal, you need to know one thing about me;""I may look, act, and seem like a hero, but underneath it all, I'd gladly kill, disembowl, lie, and cheat to get what i'm wanting." He said. "So just be happy I didn't kill you."OOC: Yet again I am listening to "Little Lion Man" As I write for Raion. It's amazing for characterization.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

NPC: ???As Tillian turned, a small pew! was heard. As the two turned, they saw Krayn gripping a dart in his neck, clearly confused. Before their eyes, the Toa of Sonics fell to the ground, tranquilized. As Tillian drew his weapon and prepared for a defense, a being - shadowy and dark, barely able to be seen by the naked eye - swooped down, grabbing Emotia and jumping through the top window of a building."Emotia!" yelled the Toa of Gravity, turning and running towards the building. The creature turned around and tossed down a large object: Tillian had just enough time to recognize it as ten explosive Madu fruit coated in oil, one like the Infernavika pirates had used, before it hit the ground, detonating the building and sending Tillian flying thirty feet backwards into the street. He hit the ground hard, sending out a loud ]CRACK! as his rib cage was annihilated by the concussive impact."Emotia..." he muttered, trying to stand and run forward again. A burst of flame cut his charge down before it began sending him flying back into the ground again. He tried in vain to push himself up before sinking to the ground.OOC: It begins...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynKrayn hit the ground, his vision blurry. He didn't know what they put into the dart, but whatever it was it was making even thought difficult. He tried in vain to focus on something, he knew he had to help. But all too quickly, everything went dark.IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak raised an eyebrow. "Only you would think so, Skyra."IC: JikalJikal stopped, and his eyes fixed onto Raion, still glowing green. "Yeah. You hit the nail on the head." He growled. "And you know what? Inever once thought you were a hero. Your too much of a selfish, arrogant, overprotective, brakas."He glared at Raion. "ANd you know what?" His voice became what seemed like a hybrid of Jikal's and Iris', it was Jikal's voice, but with a harsh and malevolent edge. "I'm not a hero. Someone once told me that you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. And I've already seen that."He turned, and started walking, tossing his words over his shoulder. "You know what Raion? If you ever meet Iris when no one else is around, you might find that I gain control back a little too late. It would be such a shame."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Ta-koro -Emotia was at first overcome in both surprise and shock of suddenly being grabbed and taken away. She tried to fight back immediately, but something was injected into her neck, and she quickly passed out, and all faded into black. Her last thoughts before she went unconscious were if Tillian was okay...Destiny jerked back and let out a ear-piercing screech when the madu fruit exploded in front of her. Skyra was able to hang on, and hopefully so were the rest of his passengers. Destiny was flipping out. Skyra yelled some things at Destiny, trying to calm her down. But it took several minutes to do so.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Raion, Ga / Ta Border"And you might find yourself with a blade through your heart. Wouldn't that be a shame?" Raion quipped back. "One of these days, Jikal, someone's going to get tired of your punky little attitude, and then where will you be? Dead in a gutter, that's where." Raion growled. "You can whine about becoming the villian all you want, it's not going to change anything. I'm not even sure you deserve the title of 'villian'. The neighborhood bartender is more meancing than you. You're just a young, whiny, delinquent." He said over his shoulder as well.OOC: And now Kitsune will be in the middle of these two's arguments.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tillian (City Square, Ta-Koro)Tillian could hear Destiny squawking in the background and forced himself up barely with his hands, getting into a semi-standing position against a building and pulling Krayn's unconscious form next to him."Come on, hurry up..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The DogAs the explosion went off, Ishi, who was still trying to buckle himself in, was through flying off the whirling Kahu as if flew above the city buildings. Dropping swiftly, his hands scraped against the roof of a building as he rolled down it's side. Reaching into a pocket while yelling "KARZ!" he grabbed the object in question and pummeled it into the edge of the roof. Saved. Ishi hung suspended three stories above the ground by the small climbing hook he'd pulled out of his miniature rappelling kit. Where would I be now if Xern hadn't forced me to bring this dead weight. Yanking a little on the choker collar around his neck, trying to loosen the buckle just a tad for more, Ishi glanced around. The explosion had occurred just before the landing, and a blue being, Emotia know doubt by the mark and man she was grappling earlier, had been nabbed. This is perfect. I can slip through a window and disappear right now. Something however, told him leaving would only ruin his chances of getting more information. But leaving will probably save your neck from another brandishing. Taking his chances, Ishi pried the hook loose, dropped a few feet in the air, and slammed the hook over the window ledge of some poor matoran's home, slipping in quietly, hoping to avoid detection. With any luck, I've got five minutes from that explosion.

IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"Your mark weakens on kindness, remember? At the rate Kitsune was talking, I thought you would soon be back to normal." Raion said. "Perhaps I was wrong thinking Jikal was the better side of you. While Iris was psychotic, he had a better personality."OOC: Can we get back to Kitsune and Tawara now? I kinda want to peacefully interact with one of your characters :P

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oh, Raion, you brilliant person. He just touched on the bug quandary I intend to explore with Jikal.IC: JikalJikal was spared responding by their arrival at Kinika, Kitsune and Tawara's location. His face was one enormous scowl.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (City Square, Ta-Koro)"Emotia," said Tillian softly, enunciating every word painfully. "They...got Emotia."He bent down and plucked the dart from Krayn's neck, unfurling a note that was wrapped tightly around it.To whom it may concern,Days ago, in Le-Koro, one of our safehouses there was raided by several Toa, who had aimed to come to the rescue of one Lieutenant Colonel Tillian Juturna. One of our best interrogators, Feyrren Illrath, and his significant other Laryla, were both found executed within one hour of each other. Crimson Nova is not blind. We do not forgive. We do not forget.As such, this is an open notice to the island at large. We are planning retribution, and do not doubt it for a moment. This is but a small display of our power. We at Crimson Nova, however, do not like to overextend this power. The island at large, we believe, should share in the fun.Therefore, anyone who brings the dead body of Lieutenant Colonel Juturna to any bar in any of the six Koro sometime in the next 72 hours will be rewarded with the sum of 500,000 widgets. Anyone who brings him alive will receive 1,000,000 widgets. As an added bonus, anyone who gives him over in the next 24 hours will be rewarded with his fiance, Emotia, who may be used for any means you see fit.-Crimson NovaBy the end of the note, Tillian's face was paper white. He flicked it over to Skyra.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KraynSubconsciously, Krayn winced when Tillian removed the dart.IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak, on the other hand, was investigating the actual dart. She cursed. Whoever designed the sedative was good.Then she read the note, and cursed louder, her face burning with anger.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Pollux (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Psst. Wake up, Emotia. Wake up."Pollux was sitting in a room on the top floor of the Magma Lounge, watching as the bound and gagged Toa of Water slowly regained consciousness."We have a trip to make, Emotia," said the Vortixx with a bored expression. "And I need you awake before we get moving. I don't feel like carrying you."IC: Tillian (City Square, Ta-Koro)"Alright," said Tillian, propping himself up into a fully standing position. "We have 24 hours to find Emotia and get her back. After that..."He let his voice trail off, allowing the others to fill in the blanks.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The DogIshi slunk through the house, gathering what he could carry safely and discretely -- a loaf of bread here, a few dozen widgets there. Just as he was exiting the house, something caught his eye: a beautiful alto flute. Dropping the stolen candle opera and the rug under his arm, Ishi rushed over to the treasure resting on its stand in a small alcove. Without a thought, Ishi picked up the gem, felt the pure silver of its immaculate construction, and placed the instrument to his lips. As Skyra's burst echoed away, a new burst, deep, and longing, rushed into the courtyard from the tiny open window. There, fully visible through the glass was a small matoran, a bright red coat hanging open around him, the trim of black fur covering each edge. A single orange stripe ran the length of his left side, and an alto flute hung in his grasp, the music of love and longing floating towards the despairing captain.OOC: He's playingJ.S. Bach - Partita (sonata) For Solo Flute in A Minor BWV 1013 - III Sarabande

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: Pollux (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)The Vortixx sighed and caught Emotia's leg, holding it tightly so she couldn't attempt a second shot."Please calm down, Emotia," he said. "Just be a good girl and don't try anything, and I promise you'll be free in a day or two."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LaserbeakAnd of course, at that exact moment, Laserbeak noticed the ring of Tillian's finger. Her face went from anger to shock as she put two and two together. And then she put four and two together, and her eyes narrowed with rage. "Tillian, we'll get your fiance back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Magma Lounge, Ta-koro -But the last thing Emotia wanted to do was calm down. She wanted to stay excited, it would give her mark strength...But this Vortixx was acting very, very calm, which seemed to be cancelling out any excitement she was trying to feed it. She had a lot of questions, but being gagged, she obviously wasn't gonna be able to ask them. After a minute she relaxed her muscles, giving up in defeat.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic