Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Actually, no. Tillian is somewhat annoyed with Krayzikk. :PIC: KrayzikkKrayzikk grinned. "It'll work. He can reduce your gravity, I throw you, I warp to the other side, and I catch you before you hit the ground. It's foolproof!"IC: KraynKrayn raised an eyebrow at Skyra's remark. "Fortunately. I don't know that the force could handle more of you."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: oh darn. :P Well this still sounds hilarious.IC: RiarilRiaril's jaw actually hung open. He's being serious, she thought shockingly as Krayzikk's smiling mug shown down on her. Standing straighter than usual, Riaril buttoned the front of her doctor's coat and smiled unusually dangerously. "Alright Krayzikk, but if you drop me." She let the rest of the sentence fall like the greatest weapons always do: with silence.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shuddered. "I think you forget, doc. I've been on the receiving end of your ire before. And I've no desire to repeat the experience." Quickly, he flagged down the Gravity Toa, and explained what he needed. Of course, it wasn't that easy. Widgets changed hands. After a minute, the Gravity Toa nodded to Krayzikk, to indicate it was done. Krayzikk carefully picked Riaril up off the ground. "Alright, Ms. Riaril. On the count of 1..... 2....."Krayzikk didn't wait for three. The instant he said two, Riaril was flying across the moat.IC: KraynKrayn nodded. Then he frowned. "You know, you might want to hurry and go get Laserbeak. From what I've read of her psych profile, she might just decide to go find an adventure."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro -"Yeah...that sounds like something I would do..." He said, still sounding like he was in another world entirely. Then he became more conscious of what had just been said and he snapped out of it. "Oh right! Going!" He hopped onto Destiny, and took off, disappearing within seconds from site. OOC: Skyra to Po-Wahi

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I made a Toa of Gravity after somebody Corik met in a bar.Krayzikk, I think your plan would be the perfect time to reveal him. Get mad at me if you please.IC-Dragou:Dragou pocketed the widgets he had received from the huge titan, before quickly shifting his concentration over to Riaril. He shut his eyes, his imagination bringing into being the gravitic field around them. He concentrated on the area she was in, weakening the gravity holding her so that she might be better thrown.Then, when she started moving, he kept his hand following her trajectory, aiding his concentration. He opened his eyes, noticing that he was able to maintain his control."Well, I must be getting better," he muttered to himself.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: It'd been a rather lazy day. Aside from an altercation involving a stolen sweet roll, nothing had happened. So when Taro saw Mevi and a Toa in rather long coat, he rushed towards them. He couldn't hide his joy."I go for a little vacation and you just disappear!" he said in a pseudo-serious tone.

IC: Mevi"Taro! I missed you!" Mevi exclaimed when she saw her friend. "I'm sorry, I got all caught up with finding something to do, and now I've sorta signed up for some freedom fighters or whatever. It's rather impressive, they've set up a small village by Lake Pala even though they say the last structure that stood there got leveled by Makuta personally..."The Ta-Matoran looked around the village for a second."...What has happened to the hospital?" she asked, referring to the damage done by the rogue Toa's earlier attack. "You didn't have anything to do with that, did you?" she joked. "As you say, can't leave for a second."

IC: Riaril"YOOOUUU BRAAAKAAAASSS!!!" The two words flew in a trail behind the airborne toa's trajectory. As she reached the apex of her throw, Riaril felt suddenly calm. There was a weightlessness, a love, of being in the air. So, this is what those tree-swingers are talking about, She thought to herself. Then came the descent. Her body fell like a rock, plummeting towards the edge of the lava moat. Would she make it? Doubts cropped up in her head, and she had a sudden wish she was smoking a cigarette.

IC, Zenix: "Hmph." muttered the disguised Toa of Blackfire. "Well, I'd best be on my way, then," he said, walking into the Lavapool Inn. He walked up to the manager and showed his badge. "Excuse me, sir- I am here to investigate a complaint made about your drinks." The manager gave him a funny look. "What's wrong with 'em?" he asked. "Well, it appears that your drinks are too strong, and under law, the levels of alcohol in them must be at a minimum," replied Zenix. "May you please take me to your stores?" he asked. "Fine, I'll take you to 'em- but no pinchin' shots!" replied the manager. He led the disguised Toa down into the wine cellar where all the drinks where held.

IC: KrayzikkWith a grin, Krayzikk warped to the other side. Then he saw she was a few feet short. "Oh karz." Krayzikk said calmly, before lunging to the edge, and catching the falling doctor. Teetering slightly, he fell back onto the ground. Grinning, he raised his head to look at Riaril, who had fallen along with him. "See? I told you it'd work."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Corik:Corik watched the Matoran oddly. "Bloody...what's that little bugger doing?" He stood up, and followed after the Ta-Matoran into the wine cellar, watching carefully. He noticed him looking around, and spoke up."I'll have you know, they're at the legal limit here!" He called, hoping to catch the person's attention. Something just didn't seem right about this.

profiles i guess

IC-Dragou:"Sorry about that!" Dragou called with a grimace. "Lost my concentration for a moment there." He mentally berated himself for possibly killing Riaril, although it really could have happened to pretty much any Toa."I'll give back half the widgets, if it helps," he called uncertainly to them.IC-Corik:"I'm doing my job too," Corik said. "And this isn't your jurisdiction, Kellan. What are you really doing here?" He glared down at the Matoran.OOC: I gave the dead Matoran a name. I give myself a cookie for that.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Corik:"I visit the guard's post daily, Kellan," Corik said, ignoring the manager. "I pay attention to all the reassignments. I can definitively say you weren't." He looked down at the Matoran, and stepped near him."Tell us who you really are."

profiles i guess

IC, Zenix: Zenix knew that he would never be able to answer that question. However, his true identity was still safe. He looked up and smiled. "I don't have to," he said calmly as he used his mask to make a circle of Corik-copies around Corik, Lii, and the manager. Then he dashed away deeper into the cellar, laughing.

IC-Corik:Corik looked unamused as he bounded once, twice, three times, catching up with the disguised Toa rather quickly. Corik grabbed him by a protruding iron collar that Kellan had had as part of his armour, and lifted him off the ground to prevent him from running."So," Corik said boredly, "What shall we do? Will you admit to killing Kellan and come peacefully, or will I have to beat you into the paste I put on my bread in the mornings?"

profiles i guess

IC-Corik:Corik smiled. In a moment, he had jumped over to Zenix, grabbed the wine and put it back on the wall. He smiled wider, activating his Pakari and shoving Zenix back towards where Lii was, with swords at the ready.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC - Kyju - Under barKyju slowly stepped down the stairs, his feet making small patting sounds as he gently pushed past Lii."Excuse me," he said, now a bit quicker to come towards Corik, "This is hardly a fair fight."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Yeah, some wacko ice Toa destroyed it," Tarotrix explained. "I don't think there was any deaths, just a huge mess. He's in the jail now, under heavy guard."He remembed Mevi's quest for Twiak, and didn't want to open up old wounds. So, he changed the subject back to the hospital."Aside from the loss of key medical equipment, the hospital's sinking wasn't that bad. The staff was a weird bunch, to say the least. If you had heard the rumors!"OOC: :PIC: Aryll never really liked Ta-Koro. It was too hot, teetering dangerously atop a freakin' volcano and was very, very ugly. Not Aryll's ideal home. So, he wanted to get out as soon as possible.But he figured he'd let the two catch up.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Riaril"So, now you see why I wanted you as my bodyguard and helper on this trip?" Riaril said, showing her plain relief. "Though next time, I'd like to stay firmly on the ground, if at all possible." Climbing down from Krayzikk's princess carry, Riaril brushed her coat back into shape from her flight and adjusted the straps on her pack. "We'll need some ussals on the return journey probably, but until then, I think we've got everything we need."OOC: Go ahead and take the call on moving them