Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Iris"Oh, he is fighting me even now. He and his Mark are both fighting me. It's only a matter of time before I am forced to surrender control." Iris replied calmly. "But I'll be back. I'll always be back."IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk drew his short sword. He briefly considered giving Riaril instructions in the event of his defeat, but decided against it. He activated his mask and vanished, reappearing a few foot diagonally in front of the attacker. He held his arm out, to clothesline him. The attacker would be hard-pressed to avoid it.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shadowed figure and RiarilThe figure dropped to their knees, sliding right under the clothesline with innate ease. Whoever Krayzikk was dealing with was used to such techniques. It spun around directly behind the titan and aimed with the sharp point of the hidden weapon, thrusting a solid punch towards the kidney for a fast defeat. However, Riaril was not inactive in the least. Summoning a small amount of her power, she thrust the water vapor surrounding the figure's weapon away from Krayzikk, sending the projecting blade narrowly past the right side of his armor.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk, on principle, hated having people behind him. So the instant the being moved behind him, Krayzikk turned his head to look behind him and warped behind the cloaked figure. He grabbed the being by the waist, and threw him in the direction of a tree. IC: IrisIris' grin vanished. "It's very simple. I was killed, and I intend to kill the ones who killed me. But I am going to make them suffer with the knowledge that these deaths are on their heads." His eyes gleamed with anger. "But some I won't kill, some I consider to be similar to who I once was."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: OMG... I may just make this a PC.. I'm liking him too much.ALSO, I'll let you know I hate the sickening ease at which most PCs crush NPCs. Just fyi. :PIC: The FigureThe cloak spun off as the figure flew, revealing a male toa clad entirely in silver armor with green underpinnings. The moonlight sparkled off his chest as he rotated in the air like a log from Krayzikk's throw, before landing sideways on the trunk of a nearby tree. He stuck out like a road-sign. He held know weapons in his hands, but long barbs stretched out from both of his bracers. Small spikes stuck out from his shoes and joints. When he finally spoke, his voice was deep, but filled with a cocky sense of pride."What are you doing, ever-walking in a dark-place like this?"

OOC: It is rather annoying at times, but at times it makes sense. This isn't one of those times. :PIC: Krayzikk"Traveling. What makes you attack travelers, tree-speaker?" Krayzikk growled in reply. Unlike most times, the Titan stretched up to his full height, glowering at the being who dared attack he and his charge.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "I think I can gather about fifteen guards to help," Tarotrix replied. "I don't think I have the authority to muster more.""I assume the Gukko Force will provide air cover?"

IC: Mevi"Yes, we have already spoken with Turaga Matau and some Gukko Force members. They will be assisting us from the air. We also have parts of the Sanctum Guard backing us up, and people have been sent to Onu-Koro as well."The Ta-Matoran looked up at Aryll."Should we speak with Turaga Vakama or Captain Jaller first?" she asked.

IC: Tillian (City Square, Ta-Koro)"Po-Koro," he said, setting her down on the ground but still holding her. "She stayed there to help assist what Guard members were left, so Sky went to go and get her."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "I think we should speak to the Captain first," Aryll said. "I don't think it would be all that polite to send guards to another Wahi without his consent."

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Unknow (will become a PC, but name and profile yet to be made.. soon, soon..)"Ah, ever-sorry to hear-say that," The figure replied, "but I've got a quota to rush-meet tonight." he dropped to the ground, landing on all fours like a beast. In a massive burst of strength, he rushed forward in a heavy charge, his head lowered, his arms prepared to strike. He threw one punch with his left, followed by a jab to the knee with his bladed foot. Even as he did so, Krayzikk could feel himself becoming heavier, more sluggish with each movement.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk growled, as he warped away from the blows. This, however, was more than just an evasive move. Due to the way elemental-based powers work, you have to be able to sense something in order to manipulate it. When Krayzikk warped away, it disrupted whatever technique the cloaked being was using to slow him. He drew a dagger and threw it at the being's unprotected back."Quota, huh?" He growled. "You ever here of a being named Tarn? You two are a lot alike. You're both psychopaths!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Oh please," The figure said as it rushed forward again into the fray, "I'm not anything like that freak at all. I'm very kind. It's just you're on the wrong side of the line right now." Activating his Garai once again, he increased Krayzikk's overall gravitational pull, making the pavers crack under his weight. It was now a race. Would Krayzikk be able to zip away, or would the figure get him first?

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk groaned as his gravity increased, and he was slowly forced to the ground. This could go on indefinitely.... I need a way to gain the upper hand. Activating his mask, he warped right in front of the being and grabbed him by the throat. He held him off the ground. :Alright, mister. You increase my gravity, I snap your neck. Now, how do you know Tarn?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: OH, that's not very nice. You have this nasty habit of choking all my characters.. *tutututut* for doing that... I'm breaking the hold. IC: LearDangling like a tendril, Lear grinned and sent sharp jabs with the spikes on his feet and knees through the titan's exposed spots around the armpit. The jarring pain forced Krayzikk's arm to release the worm, and Lear dropped to the ground, scurrying back on all fours. He rose again, blowing a whistle that dangled from a necklace."Everyone who's anyone in the biz easy-knew Tarn." Lear called as he continued to back up towards the trees, "Of course, he wasn't hard-liked by the ladies."

OOC: I do? Oh, right. Iris.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk gasped. He hadn't expected that. You're rusty, Krayzikk. He winced as he straightened. "What the karz is wrong with you?" He yelled at Lear. "And who the karz are you?"IC: IrisIris shrugged. "I'm beyond caring. I want them to suffer, and understand they brought about the suffering of others."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Cant' ya' tell?" Lear answered. He contorted his face into a demonic smile, cocked his head and said:"Lear."With a flap of wings a mighty beast burst from the tree cover. Spinning around, Lear closed his eyes, lowered his gravity, and floated into the saddle. Grabbing his bow from it's place on the saddle, he nocked an arrow and held it steady, aimed, and fired. Without waiting to see what happened, he and the gukko flew into the night, laughter and "I'll quick-grab my quote from some other weak-fighter."The arrow hurled straight towards Riaril.IC: RiarilAs the arrow flew at her with the speed of a kakama, Riaril's instincts, though rusty, returned. Her tool, flipped out of its holster for the first time in Krayzikk's presence. A blur occurred and the arrow was nocked off course, plummeting into the ground next to the fringe of her coat, burying itself to the fletch. Rising from her kneeling position, She looked at the sky and sighed, tool shining silver in the moonlight."Lear," she muttered. Things just kept getting stranger. Some vacation.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk winced. "Some bodyguard I am." He said, with more than a hint of self-recrimination. He felt his under-arms carefully. There were indeed injuries there, but Krayzikk wasn't sure of the extent.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - City Square, Ta-koro -"I guess you're right." She said, relaxing a little. "Though I'm sure that Laserbeak will suspect something, shes the kind of person that can read people pretty easy. And Skyra isn't exactly hard to read." Emotia noted.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Kinika - BeachKinika wouldn't let go, even as he kept running. Tears stung his eyed from the dust of the ground to his inner compromise."I...can't," he didn't mean it in an exaggerative way. He literally did not possess the power to defeat Jikal.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC, Zenix: Seeing as there was nothing interesting going on in Ta-Koro, Zenix decided to go home. The shapeshifted Toa spread his little bird wings and flew to the entrance of the tunnel to Onu-Koro. Making sure he was alone, he shapeshifted into the guise of an Onu-Matoran. He walked into the dark tunnel towards his hoome in Onu-Koro.OOC: Zenix to Onu-Wahi

IC: Iris/JikalIris smirked. "No, I don-" He stopped suddenly, and fell to his knees, clutching his head.***Jikal's Mind***The Mark ran forward, slashing and hacking at Iris with a broadsword that looked awfully similar to Jikal's. Within the first minute, Iris was missing a hand. Iris screamed in pain as Jikal charged.Since Iris was too distracted to stop him, Jikal impaled him through the chest. Iris screamed, even as his form began turn to smoke. "You can't defeat me forever, Jikal. For as surely as this is your mind, it is also, my own......."*********************On the ground, Jikal screamed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: JikalJikal slowly uncurled from the fetal position, and accepted Raion's help up. Shakily, he stood. "I'm aware, Raion. I could see everything that was happening, but I was powerless to stop it." His voice contained traces of both rage, and sadness. "Gyren is injured, and both Tawara and your sister most likely need assistance. We should go help them."Despite his words, and his attitude, it was obvious that Jikal was most certainly not alright.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "I think we should speak to the Captain first," Aryll said. "I don't think it would be all that polite to send guards to another Wahi without his consent."

IC: Mevi"I guess he's the most tactical thinker of the two, and the one with the most military experience," Mevi said, and nodded. "Will you be coming with us, Tarotrix?" Secretly, she hoped he would. Not that she wanted him dead from a Rama attack or anything, but it would be nice to have some familiar faces around.IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice had just been to see the Turaga, where he had been told by one of the Ta-Matoran that no one fitting their descriptions had been visiting the Turaga. Now slightly stressed, Madrihk tried to keep a low profile as he moved quickly throughout the Koro. There could be travelers from Ko-Koro, after all, and he would prefer not to meet any. Given the sheer amount of people on the island, it was doubtful that anyone would reallly recognize him anyways, but Madrihk didn't want to take any unnecessary risks.Just as he had begun to suspect them of having never reached Ta-Koro at all, the ILS leader spotted his two squad members - Aryll and Mevi - talking with another apparent member of the guard.Good. At least they haven't been wasting their time, he thought as he approached them.

OOC: OMG... I have 1...2.., er,3,4...*gosh* 5 characters in this forum right now... I need a vacation from Ta-wahi. :PIC: Riaril"Did you know that toa, Krayzikk?" Riaril slipped her tool back into its sheath before the titan good get a good look. During the fight between the two men, Riaril had dropped her backpack to be ready to dodge or defend if needed, and so now she bent down to retrieve her luggage. Padding down the pack, however, revealed a strange dilemma: the widget purse was gone."Uh, Krayzikk... Check your bags. My widgets for travel expenses are gone." She ruffled through the other pockets, dug into the bottom portions of the large canvas and bamboo framed carrier, but still not a widget was found. Standing up, she looked around the clearing. What happened to them? Was Lear just a distraction?IC: Lear"We got 'em quick-fast, didn't we King? Just drop-fly in, fast-distract with fighting, and use my garai to snag-bag the widgets. HEEEhEEE..."The criminal bowman flew through the clouds, his quota long since met by his encounters with Riaril and Krayzikk, the widgets hanging in their original pouches around his neck. Life was good. The moon shown through above the clouds where he and his bird flew, possible only through Lear's continued use of his elemental powers to give them breathe. Up above all was serenity. King's wings flapped in their buzzing unison -- a solo raider and his steed -- as Lear yawned and flicked a couple of the tiny gears in his fingers. Tomorrow, I've got a place to be...OOC: Lear to ?

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk swiftly determined that his wounds weren't severe. Upon hearing Riaril's words, he first checked the small bag he carried with him. Discovering the theft, he sighed, and reached underneath part of his armor, withdrawing a small bag of widgets. He always kept them there, along with one of his knives.He held it up. "I have some. Not much, but should be fine for our needs." Not much being whatever I could take from Tarn's corpse, that is... And he had of course taken from his victims... "Are you alright, Riaril?" He had only seen a flash if silver when she drew her weapon, and hadn't gotten a good look.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg