Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ICLost was glad it was cheap. He put 200 widgets on the counter. "There you go. Well, I'm happy. Twiak are you happy?" He said, making about 43 of them disappear in a puff of nothingness. When he needed them again, he would recollect the flakes of nothingness and make them solid. "Back to the armor shop then? We just need to get those two guys and we can head out on our adventure.OOC: 200 Widgets is cheap to Lost, and if you are wondering, his nothingness power only effects small things. :D

OOC: I'm just gonna jump straight into the apparent action here with my new character.IC (Mevi):The doors to Turaga Vakama's chamber burst open, and in came four Ta-Matoran. The one in front, the only female in the group, bowed her head respectfully, but hastily, before speaking."Turaga! The guard managed to pursue the murderer to the edge of the village, but then he managed to cross the bridge moments before it was lowered! Rumors has it he fled up the mountain, but we have not been able to locate him."Mevi rubbed some dust off the lens of her Akaku."I tried to search for him with my telescopic sights, but there are so many rocks and cliff faces out there it'll be almost impossible to find him now. What should we do, honorable Turaga?"

OOC: Katuko.. Maybe you should've looked at what your PC walked all over... :P IC: Kriigata "SQUEAK!" Kriigata's battered and prone from became an unconscious speak toy as four matoran burst into Turaga Vakama's hut; groans sounding more akin to something you'd throw for a pet than of a dying toa -- as if someone stepped on a living mouse with military grade boots.

Edited by Kughii

OOC: I skimmed the last few pages, but I missed that. It's kind of hard to keep up with all the stuff that's going on. :D IC (Mevi): Mevi suddenly became aware of the pained moans coming from behind her. At first she thought one of her fellow guards had run into the doorframe or something, but as soon as she noticed the injured being on the floor she gasped."Mata Nui! Who's this? A Toa? What happened?"She got no real answer, but she didn't wait for one. The Ta-Matoran quickly walked over to the Toa of Water and kneeled down besides her. The Toa looked terrible. Mevi noticed a large scar on her chin, and her armor looked way too small. Frowning, Mevi gently shook the Toa's shoulder to see if she could get a reply out of her."Hey, are you all right?"

IC: Tarotrix looked on with curiosity as one of the newer guards, Vestrix. Ves, obviously exausted, spoke to a Ta-Toa about something. Tar needed to to know, naturally So after the Toa walked away with his companion, Tarotrix walked towards him. "Ves, what happened!" he ordered. Vestrix looked at him with a tired face. "This crazy murderer, Ko-Toa, I think, fled from one of our resident protectors pursued him to the gates." "C'mon, lets go to the Turaga." They walked for a couple minutes before they reached the hut. Vestrix entered first, and at once he saw a paticularly odd scene. Four guards, three regular, and one scout who he swore he'd worked with once. They were all huddled around a Toa, who was right on the ground of a Turaga's hut. "Okay, what the karz is going on here?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: HAHAHAHA YES!!! A DRAMATIC LADY IS MY TOA~ Ic: Kriigata Kriigata simply lay there, an unconscious weight of flesh and armor on the floor. Her head had hit the doorknob too soundly, and there she lay like a wet noodle, unable to fend for herself.

IC(LoveMardi, Zand): The toa of plantlife looked at the Charred Forest. She had taken the tunnels to Ta-koro, and then left the village to melt the protodermis down. She stopped, however, at the dead forest. Zand walked up to her. "Um...lady, are you okay?""It's just...so horrible. Why would the Makuta do this?"Zand looked at her. "I..don't see what you mean. This forest has always been burnt down, from what I know."Love spun around, rage in her voice. "WELL, I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ISLAND! This forest was burnt down in a confrontation between the guard and the Makuta's Rahi!" She slapped Zand, before realizing what she was doing. "OH! I'm...so sorry." "It's okay. I'm still a little burnt up from a fight in the koro. Some renegade nearly burnt down the entire village.""Oh, here, let me fix that for you." She concentrated, using her mask to simulate Aloe Vera, helping Zand's wounds."Thanks. By the way, name's Zand. Zand Giels.""Love Indigo. Of the Emotional Spectrum. Seen any of them around?""Can't say I have. Well, I guess this is goodbye." Zand walked away, back into the koro. Love took a path down, to get closer to the lava. She hopped on some stones, and placed the protodermis in a protective shield. Or rather she lowered it into the lava with a thick vine. She pulled it back up, placing the molten stuffs into a metal bucket, strong enough to hold molten Protodermis. She went back up, and began to place the items together in the bucket."One Aloe Vera plant, One Ice Rock, Some Molten Proto, Freshly made flax, aaand now I need some lightning. At least the spectrum had a toa of lightning...""Need some help, Love?" Zand walked up to her. "Yeah, to finish this, I need a toa of Lighning, or a way to lightning it...got any ideas?""One." He started yelling. "HEY! WE NEED A TOA OF LIGHTNING OVER HERE!" OOC: Love/Zand open for shipping interaction.

IC (Mevi, Ta-Koro, Turaga's chamber): "You tell me," Mevi said as she rose to her feet. "This Toa is out cold, and she appears to be grievously injured. Turaga, what exactly happened here?""I'm afraid I only know what you know," the Turaga answered. "This Toa stumbled in the door not a minute before you entered yourself. If anyone holds answers, it's her."Mevi looked back down at the Toa. One of the guardsmen nudged her with his foot, but Mevi shot him a glare and that made him back off. She turned to the newly arrived guard, whom she now recognized as Tarotrix. If she weren't mistaken, she had once scouted for his squad on a mission to fend off a settlement of infected Rahi. That had gone rather well, and even though Mevi wasn't a fan of his aggressiveness, she respected the Matoran as a good warrior."We will have to get her to a medic or healer," she said. "...But first, do you have any news on the escaped murderer, Tarotrix?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: "I'm afraid that I only just heard of it," Tarotrix replied. "I was stationed by the Onu-Koro Gate, so I was far away from the incident." He turned his head towards Vestrix, and told him to find a medic. The rookie rushed out of the doorway. "Why don't we all move her to someplace away from the door, to a bed, perhaps?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "I like to believe that I'm quite good with it, actually." Atiel said. "I don't believe I've told you about the time that I saved a three Matoran from a crooked Skakdi that had invaded their home." He laughed. "By the time I was done with him, he couldn't even move under his own power!" :w:

IC: Plucking up his courage (he was around the temple of it after all) Lepidran walked up to the steadily growing group of Matoran. "Um, hello. Stannis, I presume?"

Dece approached the Ta-Matoran(Stannis) who seemed to be in charge and clicked, "Hi, you are the adventurers gathering here, correct?"

Ic: "Impressive, if true, Atiel," Stannis said with reserved approval. "Regardless, welcome to the team." Three new adventurers came back to back suddenly, and two on the same crab. The group was swelling. One seemed a little hesitant, saying, "Um, hello. Stannis, I presume?" The other two, who traveled together, queried if they were adventurers. "I am Stannis," he declared yet again. "And if you feel like calling us adventurers, feel free. To each his own; I am not sure what we will take the shape of, but for now, adventurers is about as close a description as we can have. "Now then, I believe we are properly assembled. Most, if not all of you, were sent to me by turaga or other high-ranking individuals. I have faith in your leaders who sent you to me that you are all fit and able for the task at hand. I asked for the best and the brightest, and I expect you all to act to the requirements set for us. Our task is simple, but not easy: find the Toa and save the island from the Makuta. But to do this, we will have to match wits with fate itself and work as a team, for where we tread, the Toa did, too, and we don't know what became of them. Some underestimate us, believe us inferior, and I was laughed off by many for trying to put us together. We are but matoran, they said; we cannot succeed where the Toa failed, they said. But they do not know what we can do. "As you all well know, I am Stannis. I am a Pa-Matoran (Matoran of Plasma), and I come from The Massif. I called us together, and it is I who will coordinate our efforts. I have wandered a lot and found some information on our task, but for now, I ask that if you have anything to share about our goals or ideas of where to investigate, or maybe even some information about the former Chronicler's Company which guarded the Mangaia entrance when the Toa descended, now is the time to speak."

OOC: Oh, this should be interesting.IC: Tahuva thought for a moment. "And how was it you got into debt...and unable to pay them back? I'd assume you have quite a profit, with this foreign tech you have." Tahuva really wanted the weapons, but he would pay in widgets before taking a mission that went against his morals. "I'm just wondering, but I'm fully capable of doing it."

IC Garth - Ta-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: "Well, the debt isn't quite mine completely, it was my family's. Apparently my father and mother borrowed a lot from several people, they had no way of making it on their own, plus supporting a family. My father and mother worked for quite a bit of their lives, but were just unable to pay back what they had been given. Now the debt falls to me, and unfortunately I'm the last of my line. These people we're dealing with, they can't be trusted, they are sly and evil, and are willing to do anything to achieve ultimate status. This world would be a better one without them in it, and my life would be easier. "I know where the majority of them reside, some of them are in this village, but most are in Po-Koro. Listen, they are all convicted felons, criminals on the run from the authorities, consider this a service to society," he said, looking around the shop for his weapons. He found them, a sword, and disk launcher, and a chain with a spiked ball welded to its end. "We can leave for Po-Koro whenever you're ready, this shop will stay well protected, I'm sure of it," Garth said, not telling Tahuva why he was so sure it would stay safe. OOC: Now we just need to pointlessly kill say... eight NPC characters. :P -Garth

IC, Aurax: More Matoran started to arrive. There were now seven, including himself. "...I ask that if you have anything to share about our goals or ideas of where to investigate, or maybe even some information about the former Chronicler's Company which guarded the Mangaia entrance when the Toa descended, now is the time to speak" said Stannis. Then the one who was called Atiel said "I have come across empty temples in my travels across the island, but never have I found an explanation." Atiel declared. "Perhaps they might hold a key to this mystery." I'm not so sure of that Aurax thought to himself. "That may be true, my friend, but the temples may be empty due to Rahi or other pests. I say that we should talk to those who last saw the Toa: The Chronicler's Company. I know that there were Kapura, Tamaru, Kopeke, Macku, Taipu, and Hafu and Takua the Chronicler in this group, so maybe they might know something."

IC(Zand): The vortixx left Love alone, trying to find something to simulate the amount of energy a small amount of lightning would use. It would be required to make the potion drinkable. He posted a notice at the Lavapool Inn. Lightning Toa/Turaga wanted:For One Lightning Shock to a Bucket.200 Widgets paid. OOC: Exactly as it says.

IC - Sucogu - Entering the WahiSweat running down his face, the Toa of lightning swam to shore, breathing hard. He saw the ship being pulled off into the distance, and felt accomplished. Boat officially borrowed, nothing lost.Looking back, his Vortixx partner Jagorik was close behind. He glanced around, scanning for any visitors. Diving from the boat had been a risky move, but a neccessary one. He had made it.(OOC: Open for combat/talking until Fearless Leader gets a chances to post.)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - Dragging Jagorik out of the waterHe gave the newcomer a quizzical look. He hadn't expected to be noticed this soon."Yes...we're fine."Geez, he had forgotten how hot it was here. You couldn't be around without breaking a sweat, unless you were a native. In that case, you had probably already maxed out your pores.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - Oh dear...The Toa of lightning glanced sideways at Jagorik, inching away awkwardly."Well, I needed to get back to Ta-Koro, so I jumped inside what I though was an uninhabited ship. It wasn't uninhabited."He looked around."Are you alone?"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu- lolwutSucogu rubbed his neck. He had desguised himself to never look like a Toa of lightning. Instead, one of fire."Toa of lightning? Who's a Toa of lightning? I'm not a Toa of lightning!"His lies were obvious.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "I have come across empty temples in my travels across the island, but never have I found an explanation." Atiel declared. "Perhaps they might hold a key to this mystery." :w:

Ic: "Maybe," Stannis said, "but as enticing as empty temples are, I wonder if we can find something that can link us to more immediate answers. Unless you saw something at the temples that especially sparks your imagination and catches your eye?"

IC (Stralix) Stralix was always up-to-date on the latest rumours. "Ah yes," he said, "I've heard about that. They say people are looking for the Chronicler. Well - " Stralix stood up and stretched " - I'm not sure. Could be dangerous, going up against Makuta like this, but..." He picked up his flamethrower and strapped it to his back. "Count me in." Stralix went over to the large crate where he was keeping his newly made Photothermic grenades, and picked up several, which he put into the pouches of his belt. "When do we start?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png