Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Mantoxis grimaced as his opponet's blade slashed into his armpit. It wasn't deep, thanks to his armour, but it hurt all the same. He turned, slightly annoyed, then sent a gravatic wave towards the toa. He then lightened the gravity around him to minimal, allowing him to move quickly. He was becoming more proficient with the mask now, able to do a miriad of extreme things.OOC: You might want to break off this fight soon. NEX is now after my character to kill him, and you don't want to be caught in the crossfire.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I don't mind; I need practice at this.OR...could I have him steal NEX's kill? Wonder how that'd turn out.IC: Perhaps Mantoxis was not as skilled with his mask as he thought, for he had failed to designate a function for the wave of gravitational energy. As such, it fluctuated between increasing and lessening gravity's pull, and upon reaching Demas, it did the latter, allowing the Toa of Magnetism to spring quickly to his feet. He stood at the ready, again waiting for Mantoxis to make a move.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: They might go after you next :PIC: Mantoxis, annoyed at his lack of foresight, jumped at the toa. He brought a spear-sword at the toa, increasing the end of the projectile's gravity to slam into the ground with the force of a hammer. he followed it with a spiked gauntlet, throwing a touch of gravity into the punch.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: The increased gravity made it impossible for Mantoxis to redirect his strike as Demas stepped nimbly to the side. A slash of his sword deflected his adversary's punch with a reverberating clang and was followed by another strike, this one aimed diagonally upward at the Toa's right side.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

He then stood up and walked towards Avya, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Listen Avya, if you really want a good blade, I know a place here, best shop in the Wahi, where we can go."
IC (Avya)The stack of weapons I'd tried had grown significantly larger, but with no results. The huge sword had been overkill, and the mace, while deadly, felt clunky and too brutal, as did a hammer. This led me to choose a scimitar, thinking the speed and elegance would be perfect, but it felt off in my hands. There was no finesse, just slashing, hoping you were faster than your opponent.A spear was too big and cumbersome, and pretty useless in close combat. Same for a scythe-like weapon, a trident, and a halberd. I didn't bother trying a bow out: I knew just from looking at it that I had no experience with one. The shopkeeper was getting flustered, so I supposed it was for the best when Nikaron walked up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Listen Avya, if you really want a good blade, I know a place here, best shop in the Wahi, where we can go."It was disapppointing not being able to figure out which weapon felt right for me, but hopefully I would have more luck at this shop Nikaron knew of. So I agreed, thanked the shopkeeper, who looked eager to have me leave, and left the shop with Nikaron, headed for what was ,apparently, the best shop in the Wahi.

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey screamed.His troubled dreams tormenting him, Ferrosey screamed. The pain he felt, Ferrosey screamed.But most of all, Ferrosey screamed, looking at his reflection as his once-normal body was changed, altered by the slug that had attached itself to his back. Ferrosey screamed, his back hunching over, long metallic spines shooting out. Ferrosey screamed, claws of steel shooting out from the ends of his fingers. Ferrosey screamed, his mask fusing itself to his face, becoming nothing more than a metallic covering of armour.Ferrosey screamed, the darkness consuming him, unable to look about.Ferrosey screamed...but this was Ferrosey no longer.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Mantoxis had lightened himself, however, and was quick enough to block the hit with his metallic forearm. Grinning, he sent a gravatic pulse at the toa's hand, weighing it down so that it would drop to the ground. While the toa was occupied, he swung his blade at the toa's exposed neck, hoping to make the kill. With the toa leaning to one side, it was a perfect executioner's stance.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: DeusuiDeusui docks on the beach o Ta-Wahi. he walks to TE nearby city and enters Ta-Koro. It was a hunch, but maybe that Skakdi was here, I mean everyone would think to search for a Ta-Toa in Ta-Koro, to them it seemed logical.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:Aparangi emtpied his drink and got up. "Yeah, you go do that." he said and turned to leave. Jarrom had said all he knew, so the dark Toa had no more use for him. Besides, there was a job to be done now, so it was best he got to it. As he reached the door, Aparangi stopped again, just for a moment and looked back at Jarrom over his shoulder. "If you're as good as Raxa claims, I'm sure you'll find me if you need to."With that, he turned and stepped through the lounge's front door and back out into the ash-covered Ta-Koro streets.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Sorry again for my absence.IC: Tawara"I'm... I'm not complainin'" Tawara groaned, her face pale, and vomited onto the rocks. "I don't think I like flyin'."

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Well, that changed things. Judging by his adversary's actions, this had escalated from a simple barfight to a full-on duel to the death. Demas didn't really have a problem with this - he found it somewhat...distasteful to kill an opponent without cause, but this, he supposed, was cause enough.Demas allowed himself to fall to the ground, slashing his sword upward as he did so to deflect Mantoxis' strike. His opponent's attack was weakened by the fact that much of his concentration was focused on maintaining his mask's power - this, combined with the already lessened gravitational force on Mantoxis' arm, was more than enough to wrench the Toa's arm back as his blade met Demas'. Demas suspected that the weapon would have been sent flying across the room if not held in place by Mantoxis' magnetic power.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: DeusuiDeusui walks in through he bar and decides toget a drink, but it changes when he finds the skakdi that tried to kill Zacax, "Well well well....if it isn't Zyke,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Deusui"Place your arms down, I don't cheer for any team, I don't have any clue on what his kholii," he said with his hands in the air, "As for you Zyke, you are a coward for running away from a Toa of Fire," he taunted.

IC: Zyke and NPC'sTa-Matoran leaped from a nearby table and attempted to tackle Desui to the ground. Shouts erupted from all around the bar as a fight broke out. Another Toa broke a leg off of a bar stool and swung it at the Toa of sonics.Zyke, hoping this distraction was enough, threw his cloak over his head and slowly shuffled his way out of the bar.

67tlbk.png

IC: DeusuiDeusui released a sonic boom that went brought the bar and cause the Ta-matoran to stop and with heir ears hiring and them screaming. It wasn't truly harming them, if any louder he would have made them deaf. He went outside and followed the skakdi, not one moment did he keep his eyes off him.

IC: DeusuiDeusui wouldn't give up on a hunt easily. He was a trained assassin, so he looked around for some one else with a cape, and with clawed feet. He found Zyke and grabbed his shoulder, "So you believe you deserve payment, after nearly killing a Toa?"

IC: Mantoxis was not bothered at all by the force of Demas' strike. He was a heavy-muscled toa of magnetism, stronger than this wimpy toa of air. He pressed on the blade, using magnetism quickly to shove the toa's sword aside. He did not mean to kill, and he would have stopped the blade before it reached his opponet, but now this was war.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: ZykeZyke honed his elemental energy, detecting various other Skakdi in the crowd. He drew on their powers and unleashed at Deusui enough electricity to stun an angry Fader Bull. Considering his very conductive metal armor, the least it would do was knock the Toa of sonics unconscious. He sprinted as fast as he could away from the square, heading for Kini-Nui.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Krayzikk, here's Walker and Wrehn for you.IC: WalkerAfter making a quick stop from Xa-Koro to Le-Wahi, the amount of shady characters on the ferry dissipated slightly but a good handful of them remained on the ship, worrying a few regular Matoran on board. Luckily enough, the ride to Ta-Wahi's docks proved to be much shorter than expected and people disembarked from the vessel, including Walker and Wrehn.Other boats and sailors lined the docks and seemed to shy away from the import of goons coming their way. Walker and Wrehn were the last to get off the boat and thus were left in the dust of their fellow cruisers.OOC: Awaiting Krayzikk's NPC

IC: NPC"Hey, you." A voice behind Walker spoke up. When he turned, he would see it bonged to a Fe-Toa, dressed in as gray suit. His apparel, his hat and shoes in particular, spoke of extreme wealth. "I need something done for me. You interested?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Bonged? :PIC: WalkerAs Walker turned to face the man of wealth, his expression was neutral and remained silent for a while, causing the stranger to grow uncomfortable and shift nervously. He gave a sideways look to Wrehn and trotted over to see what the Fe-Toa had in store for hi- them."What is it? Don't worry, I don't mind getting my hands dirty so if it's something of that sort, don't sugar-coat it."

OOC: Gah, blasted autocorrect...IC: NPC"I need you to find someone. They stole from me, and I want what they stole back." His face took on a malevolent expression. "And then I want her punished. She doesn't have to recover, she doesn't even have to live. That part is up to you."He paused. "Obviously you'll be payed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: NPC"The thief was a Lightning Toa going by the alias Aria. I checked her story, she doesn't exist. She wore a Mahiki, though she didn't use it. She was a little too proud of her looks. She is, to be blunt, beautiful.""She stole eight thousand widgets, five diamonds, and two sets of sapphire cuff-links. Your pay will be ten percent of the money, Abd half of the items. Sound fair?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:A lone figure slowly treks towards Ta-Koro, the heat was tangible almost, brushing of him as he made way. The fires illuminated him, darkening the shadows cast by his armor, making the many scars cut in the metal bolder, more vibrant. His brilliantly white teeth shone forth radiantly, a smirk of confidence set hard into his jawline. He was quite a sight. Quite large for a Skakdi, he was a powerful sight, and an intimidating one. His lone eye and battle scars made him out for a warrior. It was the only life he had ever known.That life, he decided, was well and truly over. Stranded on some forsaken island he never even heard of, it was just the start he needed. Sparks were small, weak and unnoticed by most, while the flames they started embodied the sheer might of the power of fear.Yovtann was certain. Fires will begin, and forever burn.OOC: Oper for interaction. It's so great being back.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: WalkerThe hypocrisy was disgusting from Walker's point of view but he kept it bottled up until the job was done. The fool would get what's coming to him once this would be all over. The only trace he showed was a sideways glance to his friend."Po-Koro it is. Make sure to check the docks every day at this time within the span of two weeks." Concluding the conversation, Walker and Wrehn returned to the Ferry as it departed to its next location. "Welcome to my life, Wrehn."OOC: Walker and Wrehn to Po-Wahi. Krayzikk, clear out the musketeers and Kinia from the waterfall. You going to play some NPCs I need in Po-Koro?

OOC: Continuing from here:

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey screamed.His troubled dreams tormenting him, Ferrosey screamed. The pain he felt, Ferrosey screamed.But most of all, Ferrosey screamed, looking at his reflection as his once-normal body was changed, altered by the slug that had attached itself to his back. Ferrosey screamed, his back hunching over, long metallic spines shooting out. Ferrosey screamed, claws of steel shooting out from the ends of his fingers. Ferrosey screamed, his mask fusing itself to his face, becoming nothing more than a metallic covering of armour.Ferrosey screamed, the darkness consuming him, unable to look about.Ferrosey screamed...but this was Ferrosey no longer.
IC-Ferrosey:Haha...yes, the Parakuka on Ferrosey's back thought as the former Toa ripped apart the room he was in. Ferrosey growled, sniffing his way through the building. He came up, and walked cautiously near the doorway. Only to find it the path to another room. In anger, the tormented Toa of Iron reigned destruction, causing massive damage to the building.It collapsed, and any bystanders might have seen nothing but a grey blur go past them. One person, however, might see more than a blur.The Parakuka sensed the presence of another, younger member of its species. Ferrosey ran, catching up after Walker. The spines on the back of his Parakuka, as well as the double row on his back flanking the Parakuka, raised up as he ran after the other latched man.OOC: Ferrosey to Po-Wahi. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DeusuiAfter being paralyzed for an hour, he looked around as couldn't find Zyke....to Karzahni with that beast. He got up and went back to the bar.

IC: Gyren chuckled weakly as he sat up. "I suppose it's not for everyone." The young Toa brushed himself off and looked at Ta-Koro's massive stone walls. It truly was magnificent to see them from the ground. He began walking towards Le-Koro.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:Yovtann strode into the vicinity of the magnificent Ta-Koro. A few locals stopped to talk to him, that was it. Foreigners, like himself, he didn't really talk too. No matter. I didn't come here to chat small talk with Matoran beggars. The Fire Skakdi thought as he entered the village. I must learn of this alien landscape, and that it was I intend to do.Power, he knew how to get it. Little by little, he's work his way to a considerable threat, not just another idle Skakdi shipped off from Zakaz. They'd learn his name, that was but certain. It would take time, of course, like all plans do. He'd need to integrate himself amongst the newfound populace before he could really do anything. What he needed most of all, Yovtann decided, was a friend.

phauxxblack2.jpg