Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Not very talkative during long trips, huh? Or maybe you're still a bit dizzy from our flight." Gyren commented as he opened up his notebook.The inside of the back cover had a small map of the southern portion scrawled on it. He squinted and stared at the indecipherable map that he had made. The young Toa showed slight frustration as he stopped walking and looked around before burying his face in the small notebook."It's pretty much just a straight path. Probably. I probably should have made a map from ground level."OOC: Gyren to Le-Koro.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Tawara"Yeah, you should have. I hope we don't get lost in this swamp."OOC: Tawara to Le-Koro.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:Yovtann casually made his way about the Koro. There has to be someone on the forsaken rock good enough to talk too. He thought, frustrations building. Matoran scuttled about, needlessly carrying out tasks of small value day after day. Toa were not as numerous, but still there, all busy with who-knew-what. Any other species were simply not there nor worth his time.Yovtann found himself at a sword forge. some nearby Matoran said it was run by a guy named Soli. He decided to check it out. Won't hurt, will it?OOC: It's a Gundam!, I'm here.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: DeusuiDeusui heads into the bar, hoping not to be trampled by angry Ta-matoran. He sat down in a booth and rested his head on his hand.OOC: Open for interaction.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: The thought amused Yovtann, so he went along. He had some currency on him, little as it may be. That would certainly be subject to change. He drew his sword from the hand-made sheath of dried leaves and rope, slung around his broad shoulders. Yovtann eased his stiff, energetic muscles, as looking like if you were about to stab the nearest object was simply not the best first-impression. The blade was one he had used his entire life. It was a fine weapon, a sharp sliver blade illuminated by the fires of the Koro, and sturdy too.The life full of fighting was one where Yovtann thrived, the toll was felt by the sword he carried. Scars, cuts, chips, dents, numerous injuries covered the surface if the blade, as if one more fight could shatter it completely. "It is well past the time," Yovtann's deep, rough baritone began, shooting throughout the enclosure. "To retire this blade. I would like a new weapon."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Rockosis arrived in the charred forests of Ta-Wahi, wary of the woods. The forest had always given him the creeps as a matoran, and it still did to a certain extent now. He began picking his way towards the city, motioning to Hatann and Kaheri. "Mantoxis, from last report, was hanging aroud a bar. Lavapool inn, if I remember correctly. And with those shady characters, Mantoxis is sure to be in a fight by now. We'd better hurry, before someone else kills him."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Yovtann gazed upon the weapon, examining the detail, the shape of the handle. It would do quite nicely. "Ah, perfect. I will have one. How long does your weaponry last? In my, er, profession, I normally have to use weapons often."The truth was, he never did do anything illegal. Maybe a war crime or two, but nothing he was known for of doing. He preferred subtler grasps for power.They were the only kind to ever work, as it is.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: TarnokSlowly, Tarnok's Ussal, Helios, trotted into the village of fire.His rider glanced about, taking in the scenery. Shops dotted the road, and the occasional bar or inn scattered between them. Matoran wandered the streets, on their way to the open-air market, or just walking. Some pushed carts full of supplies, probably to bring to a home on the outskirts of the village.Tarnok was an oddity, here. Something out of place. He was an Onu-Matoran, part of the Ussalry. He didn't belong here.Ignoring the stares, he walked through the streets.OOC: Tarnok, open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DeusuiDeusui went out of the building, nothing really good to drink. He went outside and walked into a guy on a ussual crab, "Oh I'm sorry," he said to Tarnok on his crab.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Being a Toa of Magnetism himself, Demas was not bothered by the pulse affecting his weapon. Rather, he increased its strength and used the momentum to pull himself around in a powerful spin attack, his gunmetal blade flashing dully in the dim light of the bar.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Mantoxis smiled, simply grabbing the blade and moving with it. His armour protected him from the brunt of the blos, and he slowly stopped it. Still holding onto the blade, he sent his fist flying towards Demas' face.OOC: Better get out of here. My soon to be NEX character and the other members of NEX are getting very close.Rockosis headed into town, followed closely by Hatann and Kaheri. "We'd better get there fast." he said, "Mantoxis has never been known to stay in a koro long, and who knows when his fight will be over." He kept a fast pace, almost at a jog, as they entered the city, and neared the lavapool inn.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Hatann didn't follow Rockosis through the gate. Instead, he snuck in over the walls as he had the previous day. He nd Kaerhi had committed four murders in Ta-koro in the last two days, including guard members, so he wanted to stay away from Ta-koro's soldiers as much as possible. After a quick detour, he rejoined Rockosis at the entrance to the Lavapool.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Rockosis wandered into the Inn, followed by the two Skakdi. He looked around, but didn't see anyone of the description Baneless had given him. He stepped out, eager to get out of the smoky air of the bar. That was when he heard the clashes of metal on metal, coming from a nearby alley. Mantoxis had gotten into a fight... again. He raced to the alley, calling out to Hatann. "This way! Hurry, before someone else takes our kill!"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: In the words of Phineas and Pherb, "Yes, yes you are."IC: "They're not my sentries," Rockosis replied, "and I'd like to see you try. You'd be dead within ten minutes, unless you have any reason to live." Rockosis had unsheathed his weapon, and stood ready, waiting for either a fight, or a stand-down. He was in a rush. He didn't have time for this.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Sideways & CO (Alley):Sideways made a coughing sound similar to what could be called a crude laugh, jumping through the rubble and landing next to the two, his visor-helmet a bit askew from getting hit with a brick. Parts of him had similar bruises. The two illusions simply stood in the maelstrom, unaffected."Maybe we could work out a deal," Crosswise said, "It's been a bit since I've done something interesting.""Yeah! The last thing I did was to out-drink that guy in the bar in Onu-Koro!" Rook added.Crosswise laughed, and Sideways made another coughing sound, "Yeah that was fun!"

IC: "Everyone's killable" Hatann replied with a snort of derision. "If you know how. But since you're in the mood for death, we're on our way to meet someone very killable. If you'd like to join uin the fun, come along, but don't get in our way".

ppg2.png

IC: Dahlia"You despise Toa because you think they all need attitude checks?" She shook her head, because she knew there was more to the story. But it wasn't her place to pry. Personally, she admired Toa, the good ones. Of course, she'd also met Toa with 'attitudes' as Amor put it, but she'd also met Matoran with 'attitudes' as well. Shrugging, she smacked a small pebble out of her way with her Kolhii stick. "To each their own," She murmured.
{In Character}{Amorian}{Ta Wahi tunnel}Amorian pushed forward a little, until he was in front. It wasn't like he was mad. He just wasn't interested in talking about it. Ahead was the gate. He didn't recognize the guards, which was, he supposed, a good thing.
IC: Cysero (Gates, Ta-Koro)Cysero, however, was not so lucky."'Ello, gents!" he yelled jovially. "Mind opening up the gates and letting us through--?"A rock thrown at his cranium provided the answer to his half-voiced question."Come to trash our Kohlii field again, have you?""Down, tiger. I came to gave a friend some tips. We have a Ko-Koro fan in our midst that I want to show some stuff, too..."At this, even the highly competitive Ta-Koro Guardsman moved aside, eager to watch the heathen have his mind blown.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Jorram and Cordon:"Unhand me, you bloody little-!" Cordon's angered outburst was cut off as he suddenly found himself choking, though it was soon let go."Shut up. I've got a mission for you, and you're going to do it, you understand me?" Jorram moved to choke Cordon again, when he refused, and suddenly Cordon's shake was turned into a nod. "Good." Jorram pulled out a piece of paper, and handed it to Cordon."I want you to kill this being, Gron. But be careful. He's in ILS territory, at Pala-Koro. You'll die if you're caught." Cordon went to move away, before something dropped inexplicably, almost hitting Jorram. The Toa of Gravity dropped his allusion, seemingly reappearing a few feet behind himself. Cordon didn't notice.That done with, Jorram moved after the other being, Jozu, one of the three he was assigned. A Toa of Crystal. He didn't know too much else, he didn't have to.He stepped up to Jozu, tapping him on the shoulder. The Toa instantly turned about, wary.Jorram smiled. He activated his Mahiki, beginning an illusion that only Jozu and Jorram could see. And it was too real to escape from.Jorram punched out with his hand. Jozu might really feel a hard tap, but in the illusion, he felt more, he felt a tearing, a cracking sound reached him as Jorram's hand supposedly punched into his chest. Jorram smiled, looking in Jozu's eyes as he supposedly pulled his hand back out, 'blood' pouring freely, a still beating heart in Jorram's hand. Jozu would feel an emptyness in his chest that wasn't real, and pain, though surprisingly less than what might be expected.Jorram stared down the terrified Jozu, as the Toa of Crystal himself suffered a heart attack, though he would think it was that everything stopped moving because of how his heart had been 'torn out.' There would be hemmorages in his brain as his mind strained, trying to wrap itself around what happened.Jozu dropped as Jorram dropped the illusion. He was completely unharmed on the outside, but his last moments were incoherent gibbering, nothing that really mattered to Jorram as the Toa of Gravity walked off.How funny. Jozu, killed by his own fear.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TarnokTarnok looked at Desui with an expression cold enough to freeze fire. "It's fine. Try not to drink so much in the future."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Deusui "I'm not drunk, this place is so busy, besides I can't have any drink that could make me drunk, it will mess up my system, after all I'm a well tuned assa-er Toa," he said, "who are you?"

IC: Tarnok"Tarnok. Ussalmatoran, 7th Squad, Fourth Regiment, formerly under the command of Sulov Koskium."His face turned even colder. "And I'm fairly certain you started to say 'assassin'."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I could not find any record of me ever posting as kamaehu in Ko-Wahi, so I'll just pretend he came back... or something.IC: Ara'kas had let Hasil's earlier barb slip by. A pity, but not unrectifiable. As he stood talking to Briana, she called out to him."See, talking. That's something you can do.Not everything fun can get you killed."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Deusui"Well I'm Deusui, and yes I'm an ex-assassin," he said, "my friend is over in Po-Wahi, I came here to find a skakdi but I see to have lost him, that beast nearly killed Zacax,"