Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Deusui"And I'm not fond guards but look where we are," Deusui smirked, "But I'm not here to assassinate, why would I do that to Matoran, it's cruel, it's like murdering a new born ash bear, cruelty. Now have you seen a yellow and black looking skakdi with a gun that's shoots spikes?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: I could not find any record of me ever posting as kamaehu in Ko-Wahi, so I'll just pretend he came back... or something.IC: Ara'kas had let Hasil's earlier barb slip by. A pity, but not unrectifiable. As he stood talking to Briana, she called out to him."See, talking. That's something you can do.Not everything fun can get you killed."
IC-Hasil:Hasil rolled his eyes. "Well, time for me to say goodbye, Briani," Hasil muttered, walking back over to Ara'kas."You know," he growled, "If you had seen me cut a rock in half back in Po-Koro, you wouldn't have to keep me down. Look," he said, gesturing about himself, waving his arms about freely."Do you see me leaning on a crutch? Cane? Anything? No! I'm healed, cured, the problem has been rectified." He glared at Ara'kas."I'm. Fine."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Deusui"Hmph...you Ta-matoran and your anger issues, but I'm used to it, Zacax gets ticked, well he is more passive aggressive, but same difference," he said, "I guess a guard of Ta-Karo is of no help,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tarnok"You're really stupid, you know that? The Ussalry is from Onu-Koro." Tarnok didn't even bother looking back. "You can't have been too good an assassin, you're too much of a loudmouth. Your armament and mask scream assassin, which means you never would have gotten within ten yards of anyone without arousing suspicion. Simply put, you are obviously incompetent."Tarnok kept moving as he performed his assessment. "It's no wonder Zacax probably left you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The shopkeeper was getting flustered, so I supposed it was for the best when Nikaron walked up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Listen Avya, if you really want a good blade, I know a place here, best shop in the Wahi, where we can go."It was disapppointing not being able to figure out which weapon felt right for me, but hopefully I would have more luck at this shop Nikaron knew of. So I agreed, thanked the shopkeeper, who looked eager to have me leave, and left the shop with Nikaron, headed for what was, apparently, the best shop in the Wahi.
IC (Avya)Back out into the hot, dry air of Ta-Koro. The place had calmed down since the hospital's destruction, and it was nice to see people doing business as usualy instead of fleeing a murderer or a bomb.As Nikaron and I walked down the street, I found myself wondering again what weapon I needed. I'd tried so many, and none felt right, but somehow I knew that there was something I was good at. I couldn't make any memories magically return on command; it was just a feeling. I hoped I was right, otherwise I'd be stuck with my two fists and a foot-long knife, which I wasn't sure would make the cut here on Mata Nui, where everyone seemed to walk around with swords the size of small houses.I turned to Nikaron. "So, what's so great about this 'best shop in the Wahi?' "

IC-Jorram:Jorram, walking about as a Mahiki-wearing Ta-Matoran, instead of his normal form, watched as Tarnok moved off. He grabbed Deusui with surprising force, for his small-appearing frame, and stuffed a note in the stunned Toa's coin purse where he kept his widgets.Jorram then left, going through an alley and shifting back to his normal form with no-one the wiser, he made sure of that. If Deusui read the note, he would see this:Don't believe what he says, he's just jealous. If you're looking for an assassin's job, go to the Lavapool in. Tell 'em Raxa sent you.

profiles i guess

IC: KorvusAt first glance, most would dismiss Korvus as weak and incapable. However, that was just about as far away from the truth he could get. Korvus was a true fighter, having mastered many forms of combat. Now, he walked around Ta-Koro, doing his Guard duties and looking for anyone who might cause trouble.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: NIkaronNikaron smiled, he'd expected this sort of question, and thus was ready for it, "The thing is most merchants in Mata-Nui barely put any effort into forging these blades. What matters to them is not so much craftsmanship, but rather how quickly they can get a product out for sale. The smiths push their elemental powers to the limits in an attempt to push out new products. Most of them spend a couple hours, at most a day working on the blade before putting it out for sale. Hence many are clunky and break relatively easily. That is the result of their desire to make money, to support their family, get rich, whatever reason."Nikaron paused for a moment, giving Avya a chance to comprehend, then he continued. "However Soli, Soli is different, atleast from what I've heard. As you know I favor my daggers and disks over swords, thus haven't truly needed a blade. According the people I've meant, Soli forges swords as an artist paints pictures. She doesn't do this as much for profit, as opposed to her own creative desires. She puts actual time into her work, using her element to enhance the process not rush it. She puts quite a bit of effort into each blade, and the time it takes her ranges from weeks to years. Of course only if you make a custom request do you have to wait that long, she has plenty of pre-made swords and hilts available for sale."Nikaron then smiled, they were here, Soli's shop existed right near the foot of the Mangai Volcano. Time to see if a sword is truly what Avya needs.IC: SoliWith her Arthron Soli detected more folks outside her shop, she called down to Stronin who was currently speaking to a customer. "Stronin, we have more visitors, please see them in."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Ah, but I might have help coming.Except for the fact that I don't.IC: Ara'kas smiled, and walked an additional twenty paces away, before drawing her longsword and turning."Then let's begin, shall we?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Hasil:Hasil and Ara'kas slowly approached each other, glaring suspiciously. They made the first pass, with no mark being made on either combatant. Hasil had turned midway, as had Ara'kas. She had skill...but there were things she could be taught.Hasil started the next pass, his blade held low, unspoken invitation for Ara'kas to go for a chop to the head.OOC: Go for it or don't, I don't really care.

profiles i guess

IC: The invitation was quite clear, but Ara'kas didn't bite. Instead, she sidestepped, taking a swing at Hasil's arm. She knew it would not be a incapacitating blow, but the wound would start to wear him down.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Hasil:Not as much as Ara'kas thought. Hasil sidestepped deftly, faster than most Toa would easily see, and brought the flat of his blade down to parry Ara'kas longsword. He then placed her sword in a bind with his, before pulling out a as'ei and quickly stabbing with it.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Ara'kas twisted her body, the as'ei glancing off her armor. The combatants' blades were still locked together, but now Hasil's arm would be at a quite awkward angle. But what was more important was that Ara'kas' left hand was now free, and the flames engraved on her gauntlet were glowing.IC: Isfel walked into Ta-Koro, arriving near the Mangai Volcano. A scowled flashed across his face. He had lost his trail, the hustle and bustle of the city wiping it clean away. But then Isfel's face cleared, believing that his target can't be far away, as he was at least in the same Koro.

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: This will likely involve a bunny. Up to you to decide minor/major.IC-Hasil:Hasil quickly sheathed the knife, twisting his body so that he was in a more comfortable position, and now Ara'kas sword was jammed into the ground, her arm at the odd angle. She rolled with it, however, coming to punch Hasil with the flame guantlet. The Mri fighter rolled back, releasing the bind.Hasil then stood, facing the other fighter. He was barely tired, though he didn't know if he could say the same about Ara'kas. To test, Hasil made a sudden attack. Different from his other attacks, calm and collected, Hasil released a bloodthirsty war cry, slashing a powerful overhand blow at Ara'kas.Either she had to be strong enough to prevent her own sword cutting into her (which, seeing as this wasn't an honor deal, Hasil would of course prevent), or dodge out of the way.

profiles i guess

IC:Yovtann wasn't one to mind waiting. Patience is virtue, one that successful beings must require. He trudged over to the far wall and sat himself down. Leaning back into it, he let himself relax and unwind, confident things would go his way today.So, he sat there, and waited. Stronin could take his time with the customers, But Yovtann? he had all the time in the world.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: "We really don't have time for this," Rockosis growled, continuing his jog into the alley. "Either come along and help in the kill, or get out of our way. The stalker behind us is a member of our team, so don't worry about him. Now, if you'll excuse me."OOC: Mantoxis is going to have a fight. Rockosis, Hatann, Kaheri, Demas, Sideways and Co. all against him.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Tarnok"You're really stupid, you know that? The Ussalry is from Onu-Koro." Tarnok didn't even bother looking back. "You can't have been too good an assassin, you're too much of a loudmouth. Your armament and mask scream assassin, which means you never would have gotten within ten yards of anyone without arousing suspicion. Simply put, you are obviously incompetent."Tarnok kept moving as he performed his assessment. "It's no wonder Zacax probably left you."
IC: DeusuiDeusui was ticked.He grabbed his dagger and jumped onto the Ussual crab and alligned his dagger with Tarnok's neck, "Keep up that talk, and you'll need to sleep with your eyes open, or else you'll never wake up," he said and got off, "But like I said, I don't kill matoran, but I'll make an exception if you insult me and my master one more time,"

IC: DeusuiDeusui went off, ignoring the being asking him what was going on, no one in this place was helpful. He turned back a said to Korbus, "Nothing, I was just giving him a warning if he insulted my job and my master again,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: TarnokBut before Desui could move, he would note something strange. Namely, something warm trickling down his side. When he looked, he would find that a knife was placed right against the Toa's ribs, and a small cut had been made.Tarnok was the holder of that knife. "Under Ussalry, and Ta-Koro Guard, law, you are hereby under arrest. I would think carefully bvefore you try anything."With the way he was holding it, the knife could be slipped between Desui's ribs at the slightest provocation. Far quicker than the Toa could escape.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Deusui"Hmph....so be it," he said walking towards the Ta-Koro guard, "tell me, have you seen a skakdi by the name of Zyke? If so, put him behind bars,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Tarnok"In fact, I have the most jurisdiction right now. You threatened me, an officer, and thus I have authority everywhere on this matter." Tarnok said coldly. He looked at Korvus. "He's already restrained. Just cuff him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Deusui"Just asking," he said, "I know the drill,"

IC: Deusui"And you know better than to insult an assassin, or a Toa," he growled at Tarnok.

ICL Tarnok"Oh, please. Matoran aren't nearly as feeble as you think." Tarnok smirked. "I've taken down tougher than you. In fact, I just got back from destorying the Nui-Rama Hive in Le-Koro."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Deusui"Believe me I know how strong Matoran can be," he said, "However, it doesn't give you the right to insult a Toa, especially one you can easily make you deaf and scream in agony,"

IC-Jorram:Jorram rolled his eyes. Deusui was getting into trouble, wasn't he? The Toa strode in, seeing as he was a member of the guard. There was just a bit more to him than most people knew.He stepped in, seeing Deusui locked up."Shut up, you worthless pile of Rahi-bones," he growled at the Toa, before turning to Tarnok, giving the Onu-Matoran a lazy salute."Good day to you, sir. I take it this Toa has been threatening you for a while?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tarnok"Unfortunately, arrogant pricks who threaten aren't worthy of the death penalty. So I'll have to settle for next best." Tarnok put a hand on his chin. "If I recall correctly, the maximum sentence in Ta-Koro is six months in jail. So I think we'll have to go with that."He looked at Jorram. "Indeed. Threats, insults to my race, all variety of things."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jorram:"Sorry to tell you," Jorram drawled, "But the six-month maximum only counts for those who break serious rules. While I dislike everybody who's being an insulting, arrogant prick, we can't hold him for that long." Jorram thought for a moment."The most that such a person would normally be held would be a couple weaks, mate." He then turned to Korvus, a slightly annoyed look on his face."Calm down," he ordered the younger guard member. "I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear you threatening him as well. After all, I'd hate to have to dock your pay or relieve you of duty, you're such a good guardsman."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess