Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Sucogu - Ditching Jagorik and LovemardiHe was already in a bar, trying not to attract attention. Something was going on, but the day's events had reminded him why he didn't like crowds. Even though it was a highly populous bar, he enjoyed the miracle that no one noticed him. Sucogu closed his eyes, leaning back and attempting to dose off...(OOC: Up for interaction. XP)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Lost turned. "So be it." He told Stralix why Twiak was on his side. "He no longer serves Makuta. Infact, he wants Makuta dead. And, if he turns against us, Ill just feed him a corpse with one of your explosives shoved down the throat." He was almost tempted to throw an explosive inside Zyck's building, but what had Zyck done wrong? It was his decision to leave, and Lost had to accept that. "So, shall we walk over to another Wahi, see whats going on? Or is there something you wanted to do here?" He asked Stralix.

IC:"Exactly how did he manage to break free of Makuta's control?" Enara asked Lost.OOC: Exactly how hard is it to break free from Makuta's control when you're fully infected compared to breaking free from Sauron's control when you've been transformed into a Nazgul?.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Ooc: Sirraus from Ko-Wahi Ic: Sirraus The Onu-Matoran was rudely awakened by the cable car's sudden jolt throwing him to the floor. The car resumed its rocking as he shakily gathered his wits and stood up. "What in Karzahni-" The swear was uncharacteristic, but it was all he could gather under the circumstances. He looked around. The sky was still dark but for the glow of the Mangai looming ahead. They were nearly there. At this point Sirraus' professional pride as an archivist had waned enough that he would consider getting a room before heading out to cross-reference the book, and to Karzahni with the fate of Mata-Nui. He was tired.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC (Stralix) Stralix had had his second thoughts, was currently having third thoughts and getting dangerously close to fourth thoughts. "So...we're supposed to believe that?" Stralix said, his skeptical nature showing. "Well, I'm not sure I want to travel with someone who's infected from mask to toe. It's insanitary, for one thing. And there's the smell. I mean, I know a Skakdi who's keen on his Po-Matoran curries, but that is just...ugh. "Where do you suggest going, anyway? If you haven't even decided which Wahi you're going to, I don't feel very optimistic about how your little expedition is going to go."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Within fifteen minutes,Tarotrix had found five guards to join in their search. Two were older, more experienced fighters, while the others were newer, greener recruits looking for action. Tarotrix knew he had a good team. Together, they and Mevi walked towards the gate. "Okay, I'm thinking we should search the mountains first," he searched his mind for the scout's name for a couple seconds. "What do you think, Mevi?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Mevi): Mevi nodded."I fully agree. The terrain towards the ocean is too open to hide, and the Charred Forest is too sparse as well. The mountains seems like the logical place to go given the sheer number of hiding places. If we're... "lucky", he's hiding in one of the caves up ahead. If not, he could be anywhere by now. Making his way to Le-Wahi via the mountain pass, or possibly hitching a ride to the Wastes via cable car. Speaking of which... we should probably send one of the recruits up to the operator there and see if he can produce a list of people who's used it recently."

OOC: Wow... I love how this is turning out! :) Oh dang, now I have to post something in IC right? :P IC: Kriigata The guard's medical ward was always teeming in Ta-koro. Between the rahi attacks, heatstroke effected Ga-matoran and occasional Kohlii street punks -- not to mention the multiple toa brawlers -- the medics had ample time to practice rushing from room to room while balancing sheet notes and operation tools on their heads; their hands desperately clutching cups filled with hot, black liquids from dusk till dawn. Ta-koro had imported its lead healers, Ga-toa from the bay, but many of the best surgeons were native to the city, having grown up under the wing of one matoran or another, learning the trade as they funneled messages and delivered paperwork throughout the garrison. Describing the medical ward was like trying to explain the pleasures of market day to a Ko-koroan: the only result a confused cacophony. The one aspect everyone failed to mention -- or purposely ignored more likely -- was the smell. The tongue curling scent was as thick as a fog, the vaporous odors of the sick and wounded oiling their way through the air, contaminating even the newest of armor. You could smell a Ta-koro surgeon a bio away. It was into this perpetual tumult of sound and smell that Kriigata slept, unawares of her surroundings, her heart-light a slow, slow beating pulse, as if the next waxing might not come, and her pulse would simply fade away to a dull red, her body becoming truly that of the dead. No. Instead, she dreamt on. Of the leaves and the trees. The caves and the sea. The high places where you could see the Moon.

IC (Stralix) Stralix looked at Lost incredulously. "Find Makuta?" he repeated. "You want to find Makuta? Right, that's it. I am officially no longer interested in going on an expedition with an insane cannibal and a suicidal imbecile!" With that, he walked out of the door, closing it loudly behind him.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Now in the clearing of Ta-Koro, Tarex raced towards the front walls, the massive volcano that the Ta-Koronans called home now looming ominously above them. "All right, the gate's open, good." he said, between measured breaths. While he was by no means unathletic, he'd run miles whilst carrying both Hau and his supplies, and never slowed down to anything beyond a brisk jog, spending the most of the travel at a run. Needless to say, he was pretty worn out by now. As he reached the last few hundred bio, he glanced inside and saw some sort of party exiting the village, a search party by the looks of it. Might have something to do with this... he thought, glancing down at the unconcious toa. OOC: Let the lulz ensue. That's the search party looking for the guy who hurt Kriigata, btw.

helo frens

IC: Salamander Salamander woke up from his nap feeling refreshed. He yawned, stretching his amrs above his head in an attempt to chase away their stiffness. Looking around, Salamander noticed that there were quite a few less people walking around than when he had fallen asleep. I must have been asleep for longer than I thought... I wonder if anything interesting happened... OOC: Salamander open for interaction.

Lacertus

IC: Vejmeq As they entered through the large gate, Vejmeq and Nikaron were instantly hit by the smell of ash and smoke. They entered in a large square, with only a few walking about. There was a large carved statue of Tahu in the center of the square, carved out of a dark red stone. The eyes were picked out and had lightstones embedded into it, causing his eyes to glow. His sword, which he held high into the air, was also picked out in this way, but much more intricately so that it appeared to contain flame. This godliness of clearly mortal and imperfect beings disturbs me.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOC: Xemnas where coming just not there yet. IC Nikaron Nikaron saw Vejmeq disdain of the statue, "Brother, I take it something about the statue disturbs you." It may have been a statement but it was spoken more like a question. Nikaron then noticed a being get up off a bench from the corner of his eye. OOC: Being is Salamander.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Hari] The cable car finally reached its destination, its gentle rocking motion replaced with another, less severe, jolt. Hari disembarked, almost falling out of the car onto the parched, cracked lava rock that was the ground. "Come on, Sirraus," he called, his voice weak but forceful. "We're here."

IC Jaller didn't even bother looking up from his maps, noting that one, they came in unannounced, and two, that was only possible because his Guard was lacking in their duties. Apparently these people had no idea who they were talking to, and those soldiers of his were going to get more than a talking to. "What... do you want?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC NikaronFool! Nikaron knew from experience that dead friends are a touchy subject, he would have to smooth this over. "Jaller, brave captain, I apologize for my companion's rash decision such as barging in and not showing respect to Takua. Its just that, from my understanding, Takua was on to something. Something big while he was chronicler. I feel that in order to honor his memory someone needs to finish his quest. It may not be me, but I could at least continue forward. Ultimately the decision of whiter we are allowed to go or not is up to you. He was after all your friend."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus and Hari rented a two-bed room for the night. The inn was perched on stilts above a slew of stone huts, connected to other businesses through a small network of doorways and tunnels. The balcony from their room faced the main gate, through which the charred forest could be seen. A depressing sight for sure, but Sirraus supposed that the Ta-Matoran were used to it. Besides, as ground-dwellers, the Onu-Matoran had no right to state that their village was any less depressing than their brothers'. Sirraus dropped his satchel in the corner and hit the bed, but suddenly couldn't drift off. with nothing else to think about, his mind filled with the events of the day, from meeting the unusual Ko-Koronian scholar to the psychotic plasma-wielder whose life they had saved by inches.At length his thoughts began to muddle and border on the surreal, and twisted dreams overtook him. Fires consumed the archives as snow fell from the blackened earth, the dark Makuta cackled as he loomed in the starry skies, The island roared and trembled before collapsing into the sea. When Sirraus finally returned to consciousness with the rising sun, it was not soon enough.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC "To Ko-Wahi then!" They walked a while until they came to Ta-Wahi's entrance.( entrance/exit :3) The guards stopped them. "Fiends of Makuta! Kill them!" Lost turned to Twiak. "This one might be harder to explain. OOC: I had to, we needed a fight. Besides, it should have happened. I doubt that the Ta-Matoran guards are just going to let an Infected Toa pass through willy-nilly :P

Edited by Xeren Ozone

IC:Fiva"And if it mentally scarred you for the rest of your life, I know a great doctor that deals with those kind of things all the time." Fiva added, bounding back up to the roof and welding the plate onto the building.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC Lost drew his Energy Blade. He jumped on one of the guards, shoving the sword though his chest. He threw the guard into the lake of lava. He didnt want to hurt anyone innocent, but they stood in his way of getting to Makuta. He sheathed his blade. Not gonna kill them. Just injure. He ran at another, grabbing the fire staff that the guard attacked with, and in a quick move had swung him over his head and slammed him on the ground. Another one tried to kick him, but he grabbed his leg and broke it. "Twiak, dont kill any. At worst, break a bone." He slammed another into the gate, knocking him out.

IC (Mevi): The group of guards had just crossed the stone bridge and reached the outside of the crater when they heard yelling and screaming coming from the fortress gate. They turned around, and Mevi was horrified to see one of the guards get stabbed and fall into the lava. A splash of brightly glowing fluid, and he was gone. Even worse: these were no ordinary murderers! Through the scope on her mask, Mevi got a clear view of the rogue Toa and his companion: the other one was rusted from head to toe. Complete infection. Mevi had never seen anything like it."Murder at the gate!" she yelled. "Attack!"Even as they she began sprinting back across the stone bridge, she could hear a Ta-Matoran on the wall sound the alarm by blowing his horn. OOC: To arms! Xeren, you do realize you just drew the attention of most of Ta-Koro, right? And if I'm not wrong, there are a few more Toa here now than back in the MNOG days. :P

Edited by Katuko