Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:The plan had went south.The sun was sinking beneath the horizon, and still there was no sign of Pantak. Whatever had happened, it would certainly not be good. Feongulf decided that sticking around was not in her best interest, and after a unrestful night spent in a overpriced inn room she stroke out from the city, beginning the trek back to Ga-Koro.OOC: Feongulf to Ga-Koro.

IC: Mezra"I see," said Mezra. "A snooper? We'll have to question him. Put him in one of the cells. Solaris, since you seem to be so good at interrogating...why don't you be the one to question him?"

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: TirraThe miniature Toa walked around Ta-Koro, not exactly sure what she was looking for. Or what what she was doing. Normally Tirra didn't come to the Village of Fire, but the Toa of Cyclone really had nothing better to do.OOC: Six inch tall Toa open for interaction. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KeuirceKeuirce sighed. Ta-Koro was too warm. He didn't like being anywhere other than Ko-Koro, but since Zongu had ditched him he may as well have started travelling.The Matoran only just stopped himself as he realised he nearly stepped on what looked like a tiny Toa. "Hello?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KeuirceThat's funny, sitting down made absolutely no difference in her height. In fact, she actually might have become taller. "Excuse me for asking, but how did you come to be... 'vertically challenged'?"

Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Tairel [Talking to Deyr; Ta-Koro, The Lava Hawk Restaurant])

"Well, that was delicious," Tairel says to the Matoran. "Haven't eaten here in a long time," the Toa adds. These were the only few words he had said the entire time. He had been deep in thought most of the time while spending the rest of his time watching the Matoran. "Ready to go?"-Mef Man

IC: Deyr:The Matoran nodded, "Very well, my search for epic tea, cars, and interesting things shall begin now, best of luck my friend!"The Matoran had called out those words before walking away into the Ta-Koro street. As he walked away, a evil grin spread across his face, "Because you'll need all the help you can get."

IC(Tairel [Walking: Ta-Koro, The Lava Hawk Restaurant])

Tairel pays the bill before walking outside. The Ta-Toa watches Deyr go before turning around and walking along the street.I should've kept my eye on him. But, I can't right now. I'd kill myself if I tried to watch over everyone in these conditions. I have to get to work on the hospital immediatly.Now walking beside the empty lot that used to hold the hospital, the Ta-Toa was now even more lost in thought. Where would he find the funds for this project? Who would build it? How would he run it? He continued thinking of these things all the way to the bed that he found in the nearby inn. But, Tairel wouldn't sleep. He would spend another night as restless as ever...-Mef Man

IC: Keuirce"Masks are only really necessary for Matoran, though, and once you had removed the mask you could be trained be other, more experienced Toa to control your Kanohi, assuming it isn't a problem with the mask itself."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]