Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: HantakSlightly annoyed, Hantak looked around, and indeed, saw no other members. "Well, some will probably come in due time." he said in a gruff voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: LondarAs Londar entered the gates, he noticed that there was a toa of Plasma reading one of the posters The Pyro had put up with a look of half bemusement, half suspicion on her face. A few buildings down, the store that The Pyro lotted was on fire. "This is bad," he thought. He sprinted back towards the Tren Krom Break.IC: The PyroThe Pyro waited for Hantak's response to his not very confidant answer. Then he noticed Londar running towards him. "We've been discovered," the Fe-Matoran said, clearly exhausted. "There's a Toa of Plasma hunting us. She saw what you did, and she knows where we're at." The Pyro turned to Hantak. "We're going to have to relocate to Kini-Nui. There's someone hunting us. Besides, we could use a more centrral location for recruitment. Come with us if you feel like it."OOC: The Pyro to Kini-Nui, Londar to go and correct the signs. Recruitment now taking place at Suva-Kaita

Edited by Constructman

IC Lara heartily agreed- she had absolutely no tolerance for heat, especially the Ta-Koran kind- unlike Le-Wahi's smothering humidity, or Po-Wahi's thick burning feeling that hung in the air, Ta-Koro's heat seemed to actually assault you, blasting scorching waves of energy at your armor. Right now it wasn't so bad. No lava was near, and the ash was the worst condition.Not for the first time, Lara asked herself what had possessed the Ta-Matoran to build their city near a volcano. Sure, it was fortified, but she couldn't imagine how they could stand living here. Well, she reminded herself, they do have a innate resistance to this heat. Still, it was hard to imagine.She turned back to Cirya. "I wish the Onu-Koro tunnel wasn't through this terrain. Ta-Wahi takes a while to get used to." Lara said, as they continued along the path, which was currently right alongside the bottom of a tall cliff.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: This interested Ara'kas. "Nui-Rama Hive? How? It must have taken immense firepower to destroy one, let alone survive." She then leaned back, mulling over the name. Isfel. It didn't sound familiar. "Isfel?I do not recognize the name, but maybe a description would help."
IC (Avya)I shrugged. "I don't know. I hope to find out; an organization that powerful could do a lot of things, maybe even challenge Makuta."As for my guide, Isfel, he's a Toa of Fire. He wears red leather instead of armour, and his mask only has one eyehole."

IC: Ara'kas ran her mind through the description. The Toa of Fire part didn't help, they were common on the island. Red leather was less so, but not a defining characteristic. But the last part was. Most people on the island with one eye chose to wear a patch over their mask. She had only met one Toa who had simply forged one into his mask. "Now I remember." She said, pausing to take a drink. "I've met him once. We were trapped in a Kane-Ra stampede in Po-Wahi."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Naru
IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning watched from the side as Naru put out the flames, one of the manay advantages of controling heat as well as plasma. After the fire died out, Zauk helped by telekineticly moving some of the fallen beams, allowing the Matoran to enter the burned-out building.While Zauk hadn't been to Ta-Koro in a few years, he did remember one thing: despite living inside a valcano, the villagers were very good at preventing a fire. Something like this just didn't happen accidentally. The Toa of Lightning came to the conclusion Naru had at almost the same time. Arson.It did make Zauk feel a bit angry that one with elemental powers would use such a gift like this, but he knew first hand that those beings were out there. Zauk glanced around Naru to read the poster she had found."Wow," the Toa of Lightnig said, shaking his head slightly. "Oh, well, I don't think that they did it, oh no," he added sarcasticly. Wordlessly, the teal-armored Toa glanced at Naru, an idea forming in his head.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Mimira and Lasinia from Ga-Wahi IC: Mimira - Ta-koro -After what seemed like an eternity to Mimira they had finally landed in Ta-koro, Mimira hopped off Mistweaver and onto the stone pavement of Ta-koro, it was hot and muggy, as usual for the villiage of fire.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

IC: Zauk
IC: NaruThe Toa of Plasma cracked her knuckles tellingly, and then withdrew a throwing knife from one of the holsters slung across her chest. She held the knife by the tip and played with it, with a vicious grin on her Faxon-clad face."You know, I've been itching to get my hands on a follower of Makuta ever since the Turaga were taken."

IC: LondarLondar had traveled all around the island, correcting all of the signs. That was hard work. He saw the two toa talking with each other. He thought it best to stay out of sight, but then, an idea came to him. He went through all of ta-wahi, correcting the signs to Po-Koro mine while putting the real signs in the most foul of palces, places where only true villains would go. He set out to put a complex network of signs all around the island to fool any pursuersOOC: The Forces of Nature isn't a Makuta Organization. They're just random acts of mass destruction. They would just as happily attack the main makuta force as they would the ILS

IC: Zauk"Can't say I don't agree with you," the Toa of Lightning replied, cracking his knuckles just by curling his gauntleted hand into a fist. Purplish-blue arcs of electricity jumped around said fist with the accompanied hum of static. "Trem Krom Break then?" Zauk asked, reading the poster.IC: Cirya"Uh huh," the Toa of Crystal agreed fully, not liking the current temperature at all. Ga-Wahi was hot, but this was dry, suck-the-life-out-of-you heat. The kind the Cirya wasn't very fond of.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: The Forces of Nature isn't a Makuta Organization. They're just random acts of mass destruction. They would just as happily attack the main makuta force as they would the ILS
OOC: Our characters can only assume. They're not fond of mayhem regardless of who's causing it anyways.. :)
IC: Naru"Yes, let's go there and check out how these 'forces of nature' stand up against our forces of nature. The fire starter here, for example, is going to have a taste of my lava-resistant shell."Naru flipped her knife over and replaced it into its sheath. Her smile vanished."But hey, we're just two. Let's go under the pretense of joining them, and measure their power first. We'll step in at once if necessary, but gather some people if needed. As I said when I wanted to find the Turaga: There's no point in taking on enemies that are more powerful than we are."

OOCHope the minor timeskip is okay with you.IC The two continued talking for a while, discussing previous visits to Ta-Wahi and the strange Ta-Matoran they've met. Their chatting had almost caught the attention of a huge Kuma-Nui, but a minute behind a large boulder had removed from the dumb beast any notion of their presence. They had crossed the natural bridge over the lava waterfall a while ago, and so were getting close to Ta-Koro. "You have any recent, exiting Toa stories?" Lara asked after a pause in the conversation.

IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning grinned. "Now that sounds like a plan," he said, nodding in approval. If anything, they would at least find out where these beings are based, because they most definately wouldn't put their base of operatioins on a poster. Or they might, depending on how stupid they were."So, go all undercover 'n stuff first, or lunch?" Zauk asked, unconsciously glancing at a Inn behind the Toa of Plasma.IC: Cirya"Well," the Toa of Crystal started, "I'm not your sterotypical Toa, but I think I have one."Cirya stepped around a large boulder before continuing, "Have you ever heard of the Nui Jaja nests in Po-Wahi?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LondarLondar had finished correcting the posters and had returned to Ta-Wahi when he realized something: they needed a base of operations! Thinking hard of a good location, he tried to think of a place where nobody ever went. "The Place of Shadow!" Londar thought. "Perfect location!" With that, after sending a letter to The Pyro, he took off for Ko-Wahi.OOC: Londar to Ko-Wahi

IC: Ara'kas ran her mind through the description. The Toa of Fire part didn't help, they were common on the island. Red leather was less so, but not a defining characteristic. But the last part was. Most people on the island with one eye chose to wear a patch over their mask. She had only met one Toa who had simply forged one into his mask. "Now I remember." She said, pausing to take a drink. "I've met him once. We were trapped in a Kane-Ra stampede in Po-Wahi."
IC (Avya)I raised my hand, catching the attention of a waitress as I listened to Ara'kas. I ordered a small meal and a glass of ale, then turned back to the Toa."A stampede?" I said with a grin. "Sounds like a story."

IC: Londar
OOC: I hope you realize they were standing right next to one of the posters Londar supposedly corrected, so they would see him do that.I also wonder what kind of places in Ta-Koro only villains would go? :)
IC: Naru"We'll eat on the road," Naru said, tapping Zauk on the arm and pointing at a Toa fiddling with the many posters hanging around the place."Who's that, I wonder?"EDIT: OOC:
"The Place of Shadow!" Londar thought. "Perfect location!"
That's exactly where the majority of the Island Liberation Squad is locked in negotiations with the Shadow Hapaka. :lol: Edited by Katuko

OOC: Londar had already left for the Place of Shadow by the time you noticed him, but I guess I'll do a retcon.An hour before leaving for Ko-Wahi, Londar was correcting the signs. He had changed all the signs in Ta-Wahi to Po-Koro mine instead of Suva Kaita. Hopefully, that would confuse them.

IC: Cirya"Well," the Toa of Crystal started, thinking back, "There are quite a lot of them in the canyons and caves, but not so much that they're easy to find. I was traveling through the canyon with a friend, it was a particularly hot day, as I remeber, and the canyon provided some shade. Along the way, we happened apon one of these nests, a large one at that. My friend, being the Toa that he was, ran straight into the cave, eager to... er... prove himself. Anyway, he ended up being slammed against the floor and knocked unconscious before I even got there."Cirya stopped, trying to remember the rest.IC: RehlicThe Iroiit strolled along the ash-covered streets of Ta-Koro, waving to every being he passed. All the while gazing in amazement at the village of Fire. No one else seemed impressed by the fact that it was built in a valcano, and was pretty much a village fortress.

IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning was about to protest about how he hadn't eaten in awhile and that eating on the road was no fun, but then Naru had tapped him on the arm and pointed at a Toa messing with the posters. Well, it looked like that, untill Zauk used the telescopic lens on his mask to zoom in on the being. At which point he found that the being was actually re-writing them."Dunno, but I'd like to find out," he said quietly to the Toa of Plasma next to him. "He's changing the location around."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru"Let's follow him," the Toa of Plasma said, locking her green eyes on the Fe-Matoran that suddenly seemed in a hurry to leave the village."He's either in allegiance with those guys, or he's sabotaging their efforts by messing with the posters. In either case, I'd like to hear what he knows."

IC "Uh huh." Lara said, reminding herself not to go into any Po-Wahi caves or canyons.The path they were on curved down between high rises of rocks on either side before it joined with the main road to Ta-Koro, which the two began to walk down. The village was definitely visible now, a rough caste rising from the surrounding area and glittering with torchlight.

IC-Holluk:Holluk was doing the same thing as Rehlic, walking about, amazed with the Koro of Fire in a way that only an Iroiit could be-until he bumped into Rehlic, the two Iroiit stumbling back slightly."Ow...uh...hello," Holluk said, not sure of who or what he had bumped in to-his eyes still burned from the bright sun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Where can you get a prothestetic.IC:AiriasAirias walked through the koro, still shouting for a medic to fix his burnt armIC: NanashiNanashi was losing alot of blood, and if no-one helped him soon, he would die.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Naru"Let's follow him," the Toa of Plasma said, locking her green eyes on the Fe-Matoran that suddenly seemed in a hurry to leave the village."He's either in allegiance with those guys, or he's sabotaging their efforts by messing with the posters. In either case, I'd like to hear what he knows."
IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning nodded, and without saying a word, started after the Fe-Matoran. To keep the being in sight, Zauk activated the telescopic lens on his mask, and kept it focused on the Matoran.Taking a second to study where the Matoran was going when they passed through the gates, he said to Naru, "Ko-Wahi, he's going to Ko-Wahi."IC: Rehlic"Oh! I am most sorry, I did not-" the Iroiit stopped once he realised it was one of his own species, and switched over to their native language. "I am most sorry, sir, I did not see you there. Are you alright?"IC: CiryaTaking note that they were nearing the village, Cirya continued. "So, there I was, alone in the middle of the desert, with my friend unconscious in the center of the largest Jaga nest I've ever seen. So I did what everyone else would do, and I walked right into the nest. Unlike my friend, I did have a plan, though. Crystal bends light in various ways, and I was able to use that to my advantage. I had placed a specially grown crystal near the entrance in the light, and the light hit it in such a way that it produced the image of a large rahi predator. While the Jaga were distracted by the image, I managed to grab my friend and get out of there quick.""Not very heroic, I guess," the Toa of Crystal said, shrugging, "But it is one of my best stories."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: NaruNaru shivered."Couldn't he have chosen a warmer place to go? Oh well, at least I got my element fully charged from all the heat here, so it'll keep me warm once more."The orange Toa was just behind Zauk when they left Ta-Koro, tailing the Fe-Matoran from before.OOC: Naru and Zauk to Ko-wahi, tailing Londar.

IC: Ara'kas waved a hand dismissively. "It is, but it's a story for a different time." When Avya looked like she was going to question the verdict, Ara'kas decided to explain. "You've never seen a Kane-Ra. The effect would be lost."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Avya)My plate of food and my drink arrived. The meal was piping hot and delicious, and the ale was cool, perfect after a long day."I guess that makes sense. The biggest Rahi I've seen here are Ussal crabs."I dug in to my food, enjoying the spiced meat and seasoned vegetables. "So, do you guys have any plans? What have you been up to?"

IC: (Tarotrix/Ta-Koro Streets)Taro wasn't exactly happy. Every member of the guard who he recruited in the hive raid were either dead or wounded, and the bureaucrats took every liberty to blame him. Sure, they'd destroyed the hive, saved the (insane) Turaga and helped cleanse the Makuta's slime from the area. But no. By failing to tell a commander, he went on an 'illegal' mission and was punished by being forced into customs duty.The job was horrifying. Having to sort through hundreds of Ussal carts, check tablets and keep tabs on suspicious persons. He hated it. Hated it, hated it and hated it.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

ICLara was very impressed. "That's amazing. I can't imagine using a prism like that. Where did you get such a unbelievable knowledge of crystal?" she asked. Lara took a deep breath. She was tiring fast with the pack of supplies, but Ta-Koro was so close that she ignored it. She could rest there.

OOC: Given Onarax's permission for bunnying Soli ...IC: LasiniaAfter scaring away the minion of the Sword Forge (Stronin), Lasinia managed to get into a conversation with Soli, who directed her and Mimira to a stack of pre-made swords hung onto a wall."So which one do you want Mimira?" she asked.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

ICLara was surprised once again. "Lightstones and heatstones... a bit more useful ice crystals, huh?" she smiled. Ta-Koro's gates were looming large in the distance. She could make out the guards pacing in front of the door, their shields and spears held proudly high. The faint trail up to the cable car stretched off to the right.She coughed some ash out of her lungs, before saying, "So, what's the new plan? What will you do once we get into Ta-Koro? I'm thinking I'll get a hotel room for the rest of the day; I've had enough walking." She adjusted the pack out onto her arms a bit more, making the straps less efficient but moving the weight off her sore shoulders.

IC: Cirya"Sounds good to me," the Toa of Crystal said. She might have been a Toa, but that didn't mean she didn't get tired. A good night's sleep would do her some good. Close enough now to see the little Ta-Koro Guard emblem on the two Guardmatoran's shoulder armor, Cirya waved to them as they stepped through the gate. Dispite the many times that she had come here, Ta-Koro never ceased to amazer her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

ICIt was large, less spread out than other Koros due to being confined within it's tall, spiky walls. The entire thing was lit by the soft glow of magma from below the bridge they were crossing and the light shining through the hole atop the crater the village was built in. The two passed through another gate hand a bother disciplined guard into the village's main square. Ta-Matoran danced or walked through, pulling carts or lava boards behind them. The tunnel to Onu-Koro was clearly visible opposite from them and the huts pressed in on every side. Lara let her pack slide off her shoulders onto the ground near the ash mottled suva and sucked in a breath of air. That was a good way to build muscle; she hadn't hefted that much weight for so long since the Toa Mata disappeared. "You got any ideas for a place?" she asked Cirya.

IC:Miraul continued his conversation with the Vortixx weapon vendor. With an extra payment, he was able to get a copy of the mixture for the paralyzing poison that the shuriken were covered in. Miraul noted that the team was going to run low on widgets unless they did something soon. "Time to take up the role of traveling blacksmiths and lightstone vendors, I guess."He thought to himself.Purchasing seven paralyzing shuriken, a tablet with the poision mixing instructions, and seven Volo Lutu, Miraul turned, headed for the point where the team had split.----Divan had spent the past hour or so with Bijackal, gathering information from local restaurants. He had learned some recent news, such as the destruction of the hive by the ILS, and their rescue of the Turaga, which surprised him. "Guess they can do some good after all." He though to himself.As Divan began to head back to the meeting spot, he noted a blade of unusual quality for sale among others at a nearby weapons stall. "Excuse me, but what is this made of?" he inquired of the vendor."Protosteel, something I suggest you familiarize yourself with. Perhaps the strongest metal on the island." Bijackal answered before the vendor got a chance.Divan picked up the blade and began to examine it. He closed his eyes and focused, feeling the metal with his mind rather than his hands, learning of it's structure by his elemental abilities. "Thank you." Divan told the vendor as he placed the weapon down.As Divan and Bijackal walked away, a lump of strong metal formed in Divan's hands, which began to change shape as he willed it.

IC: Mimira - Forge, Ta-koro -Mimira looked at all the different swords, it was really difficult to decide, she try to pick up a really long broadsword, but when she couldn't even lift it off the ground she decided she didn't want that one. Then her eyes came across a matoran-sized sabre that stood out from the rest, it had a jade green hint and a golden blade. She pointed at it wildly. "I like that one!"

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar