Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DaggerDagger read and reread the letter. This was...unorthodox, to say the least, but that was the way these organizations worked. She looked over to another bartender, a Matoran wearing a Pakari."You," she commanded, "man the bar."She gestured for Cristalia to follow her as she grabbed a key hidden in a secret drawer behind the bar.Meanwhile, the Matoran poured a glass of ale and passed it to Crystalia.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: CrystaliaCrystalia waited as Dagger told a Po-Matoran to man the bar, which meant that she was in the right place. As Dagger grabbed something out of a drawer she motioned for Crystalia to follow her. The female Toa got up from her seat and accepted the ale as the Matoran passed it her way. She raised the mug to her mouth and took a swig as she calmly followed Dagger behind the bar.

IC: DaggerDagger slid the key into a lock hidden on a shelf behind a few bottles of various alcoholic drinks. She turned it and a loud clunk was heard before the shelf slid back and Dagger was able to push it aside. The Toa and Vortixx entered the hidden room and Dagger pulled a chair up to a table."Sit," she said.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Crystalia Watching with awe Crystalia couldn't help but wonder what kind of cash this guild made to afford secret rooms. As Dagger pushed the shelf aside and entered the room Crystalia followed. She sat in the chair the Vortixx specified and then turned her yellow eyes onto Dagger. "So what do I call you?" she asked.

OOC: Nah, just a little thing I added in there.IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma nodded, a produced a small bag of widgets. He searched through the bag for a moment, before pulling out the requested amount. Handing the widgets to the Fe-Matoran, Embok started towards thte door, strapping the sword to his belt as he walked out of the shop.IC: CiryaThe Toa of Crystal was already waiting outside her room, leaning up against the stone wall. "So..." she said, looking over to the Matoran.OOC: Sorry for short post, but I don't have a lot of time. :\

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

ICLara stood there uncomfortably, unsure of the polite thing to do."I'm.. gonna go get a drink and a bite ta eat." she said. "See ya." Lara hoped the so was a sign of discomfort, not asking Lara what to do next. Actually, that was probably what Cirya meant.... "You gonna come?" she asked the toa of crystal, second guessing herself.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Naria:Naria yawned, opening her eyes...noticing that she had her head on the table they'd been at, asleep, hardly anyone else there just now, Cysero in the same position."...Where to now?" she asked with another yawn, waking Cysero up and stretching.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DaggerDagger simply nodded and walked over to a billboard in the corner of the room. She plucked a sketch from the billboard and handed it to Crystalia. The sketch was of a short Ta-Toa wearing a Mask of Telekenesis. "Find this Toa," she said, "and bring him here. Alive. Our spies last saw him in Ga-Koro. Oh, and his name is Furon."

67tlbk.png

IC: CrystaliaCrystalia nodded and got up from her seat. "Alive, well that's no fun." she pouted before grinning. "But I'll do as you say, though I can't help if he's a bit injured when she gets here." she said, running a finger over one of her blades, careful not to touch any of the poison on the tips. "I take it this is my initiation, I won't fail." she said, before pulling up her black hood and turning around and walking back through the inn, towards the streets of Ta-Wahi.OOC: Crystalia to Ga-Wahi

IC: PantakPantak walked through Ta-Koro, looking for mercenary work. As he walked, he thought about what kind of work he wanted to find.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: CrystaliaCrystalia walked through the streets of Ta-Wahi while still invisible, her footfalls silenced by her mask. The knocked out form of Furon floated behind her in the air, getting some strange looks from Ta-Matoran, but they ignored him. Finally Crystalia came to the Stained Sapphire Tavern, she pushed open the door to the tavern and walked in, deactivating her mask as she suddenly appeared out of thin air. She dropped Furon onto the ground, releasing her hold on him. She slowly dragged him into the tavern. "Look what the cat just dragged in." she smirked.

IC: CrystaliaCrystalia's yellow eyes widened with shock as the Ta-Matoran grew to the full size of a Toa. She nodded, "Yes I am." she said nodding. "And thank you, it was no sweat, I enjoyed taking him out." she said. "But he's alive, just as Dagger specified." she said. "I'm guessing you are Bloodstone?" she asked.

IC: CrystaliaCrystalia nodded, "Well met Blood-stone." she said, pulling down her hood. "Yes he's poisoned, but my poison isn't incredibly lethal. It just makes you very sick and pass out for some times, thought the amount of time depends on everyone's body type. I suppose of enough poison got in someone they could die, but Furon here should be fine." she said.

IC:Before the guards eyes, a white and gold matoran suddenly materializes in front of the gates of Ta-Koro,"What in the name of mata nui just happe- Oh. So thats what it does."says the previously shocked av matoran. OOC:This is my first post in BZPRPG so I'm not quite sure how things work.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

IC: PantakPantak saw the Matoran slip the paper in his hand. He read it silently, not wanting to tattract attention. Someone had heard about his skills, apparently. He liked the idea of being employed again, but where was the Stained Sapphire Tavern? He thouht to himself, before pocketing the paper, and turning toward the MatoranOOC: Where is the Stained Spphire Tavern?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: PantakPantak watched the Matoran walk into the tavern that had been mentioned. He began to walk in that direction, and walked in. He Looked around for the Matoran.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Pantak

Instead of seeing the Matoran, Pantak was met by a Toa, appearing to have the element of fire. "What kind of job?" he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: PantakPantak laughed inside. All he had to do was bring a Skakdi? He liked the sound of the offer. "I will. Will you be here?" he responded.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Skadki aren't allowed to have elemental swords. You might want to retcon that.IC: PantakPantak walked out to find a Skakdi. It turned out to be easier than expected. As he walked out of the building, he noticed a Skakdi [Morondar], causing damage. He began to walk in that direction, not wanting to attract suspicion. As he neared the skakdi, he readied his club, but before striking, he asked, wanting to appear civil: "What do you think you are doing?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: PantakRealizing that being civil would do no good, Pantak followed the Skakdi, and saw him bend down. He got closer, and swung his club at Morondar's back.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET