Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"A canteen is better suited to traveling, so I'd suggest you get that. Probably twenty widgets. We'll be here as long as we need to earn the funds too keep our team operating for a while. After that, we have business elsewhere-some criminals in Xa-koro to take care of. Divan can answer anything else for you." Miraul answered Lara.

OOC: I'm really just guessing-weapons, I figure, are more expensive than utility equipment. If I want to do an unfair price, then I would probably state that outright OOC/IC.IC:Divan smiled, as two thin metal disks appeared in his hands, and he pressed them together to form a canteen, fusing the disks with his powers. Then he forced a part of the disks apart, a small circle shape forming, and extruded the edges to form a mouthpiece. Two metal loops grew on the sides so that a leather strap could be attached to carry it over the shoulder. Then a screw-like shape grew along the outside of the mouth-piece, allowing for a cap to be placed on. Divan then made a small circle of metal, extruded the edges, and grew another spiral to serve the purpose of holding the cap on. A blue metal, cobalt, spread over the surface of the canteen and cap. Divan focused one last bit of attention on the canteen, forcing a small ridge to grow in the fused section. Screwing the cap on tight, using his Kakama to make it take less then a second, Divan passed the canteen to Lara. "The ridge in the middle makes things weaker in case you need to split it apart in an emergency and dig. Hit it really hard and it should come break along that. Loops are for straps if you can find someone to make that. Thank you for your business."

IC- Lara"Thank you," Lara responded, turning the high quality canteen over in her hands. She was unusually surprised. Their materials weren't cheap, but they were well worth the extra widgets. She had thought the Toa just to be pushing the envelope in how much they could spend; she didn't expect warriors to be such good crafters. Now if she could just get a strap for it...WIth a smile, she turned and walked back through the streets, 20 widgets poorer, and dead tired.Soon she had arrived in her cheap hotel, and within minutes, found herself under the covers of her bed, slowly losing conciousness.

- - -

Lara awoke late the next morning to the sounds of the Koro outside- fires burning, matoran talking, and the distant sounds of drums. She puled herself out of bed and stretched. Another long day was ahead of her, this time in the Onu-Koro mines. It wasn't her favorite Koro, but Lara coldn't spend more than ne night in the village of fire- the ash and smoke really got to her.

Lara pulled on her pack, tying the canteen to the outside and left the room. In the hallway she bumped into Cirya. Lara thanked the toa of crystal and wrested a lightstone from her before bidding Cirya goodbye. She walked downstairs, her shoulders having developed into a terrible ache overnight. After a quick breakfast, she shouldered her pack once more and headed to the Onu-Koro gates.

IC- DorgathDorgath stared at the sloped ceiling of his hut and groaned inwardly. Another day. Another, freaking day. Get up, work his mask off, sleep. What sort of life was this? He rolled out of bed and stood up. He blamed it all on the Turaga. He blamed every single thing that went wrong on them. And rightly so. His boredom, his sense of loss, his frustration with the lack of individuality.His little rebellion was all that kept him going. That warm feeling he got when he left the village and prayed to the wrong god, did everything the Turaga told him not to. Committed heresy against them. If only there was some greater way he could rebel, some group of revolutionaries working to overthrow the tyrants of Mata-Nui.As he grabbed his lava farming tools and piled them in his cart, he reflected on the way the village had barely changed at all since the Turaga disappeared. Jaller, the matoran who had stepped into the role of village leader, was poisoned with the Turaga's lies and ideals. It was no better. The only hope for change was the fall of Ta-Koro. The civilization had to be rebuilt from the ground up, a civilization of people. People with their own ideals, own idea, own beliefs. All of which would get a say. He shook his head and pulled the cart through the streets, still brooding. Maybe the Parakuka on the Turaga's backs would kill them, or turn them dark or evil. But, more likely, those 'saviors', the blasted ILS, would save those awful elders and 'victoriously' return them to Ta-Koro. He sighed and kept on pulling his cart, wishing he was in charge of the Island.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zharuk"Oh," Zharuk said. "That Skakdi-mind you, those things are called that and are very sapient, so you're probably wanted for murder in Ga-Koro-stole my axe. Thanks for retrieving it. However, could you do me a favor and fix it? I mean restore it to it's original shape." It was a good enough lie; the Toa probably would believe it.

IC: "The finest custom weapons for sale here, at around fifty widgets! Lightstone, heatstone for twenty-five widgets! Come and get it!" Miraul shouted to the crowds of Ta-Koro. He noted that it was getting late-it would be cheaper for them to camp out than too rent a room with so many. Miraul gestured to Takamaz, Vilak and Axana, who had less work to do. Axana and Takamaz could help with blades if sales really picked up, and Vilak's swordsmanship was useful to draw attention to them, but ultimately it would be best to have a campsite ready. Bijackal ought to go with, too-as a tracker, he was more than used to building a shelter from scratch. Miraul talked to the team one-by-one,and after confirming that they were okay with camping out, Miraul dispatched those he had selected to complete the task. With that complete, Miraul continued to shout of the wares they sold.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC (Revor):"Ah, I see." Revor said, as he shaped the axe head back to it's origional form. The axe had many small groves and symbols engraved in it, so Revor closed his eyes and looked into his past. He saw the fight between him and Grata in his mind, and froze the image. He shaped the axe to look exactly like how it did in his memory, which was entirely accurate. With the rust taken off, it looked as it did when it was first made."Here you go" Revor said, handing the axe back to him. "Hey, do you know what that says?" He said, pointing to a strange language on the side of the axe. It read: :l: :u: :m: :a: :b: (lumab)

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC-Naria:Naria yawned, opening her eyes...noticing that she had her head on the table they'd been at, asleep, hardly anyone else there just now, Cysero in the same position."...Where to now?" she asked with another yawn, waking Cysero up and stretching.
IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)"Nuuuugh," Cysero groaned, lifting his head marginally and obviously still mostly asleep. "Hey, beautiful..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)Cysero's face was a blank slate for a minute before he grinned widely and bounded over to Naria, tackling her into a hug and landing on the bed. The two Matoran bounced up and down for a second as the momentum wore off, and when Cysero's face was next visible, he was almost shaking in excitement."Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuu! I've seriously wanted to go home for months now and it's the most beautiful place and it's so upbeat and oh, Naria, I promise you'll love it!" he said excitedly and quickly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)"Yeah," he said, calming down. "And I'd really love to show you around. There's this great restaurant I know, and it has the most romantic view...just...five more minutes..."Then, with Naria still in his arms, Cysero fell back asleep.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria sighed, resigning herself to be stuck in one place for the next...while. And oh yes, she was truly stuck-when Cysero tackled her to the bed, he also ended up pinning her beneath him. She really couldn't move."Well, so long as nobody walks in, I think we'll be fine," Naria said, patting Cysero on the back.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)Almost as if the Le-Matoran had heard her, Cysero rolled over with a soft, serene smile on his sleeping visage, resting with his back on the mattress and Naria still in his arms.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Despire herself, Naria smiled-it was hard to frown when you were held, inadvertently or not, in the arms of a sleeping Le-Matoran with a good personality, as well as the ability to tell whether or not moving over would be a good idea. That second part was important to.Still half asleep herself, Naria sighed, resting her head on Cycero's chest and closing her eyes.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)"...Naria?"Cysero was obviously still asleep, so the mumbling pleas he made couldn't have been really happening."No, please don't...Joske's a pig. He doesn't like you for you, he likes you because of your...yes, I do. I really, really like you, Naria, and I don't want to lose you to someone who clearly doesn't deserve you..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Hmm, well, I can't wait to see what Le-Koro is li-whaaa?Naria thought this, her eyes snapping open as she tilted her head up, looking at Cysero-his face was contorted into a grimace of pain, seemingly, and he was holding her tighter than he had earlier-as well, what was he mumbling on about? Her and Joske? That was nothing that ever really progressed, nor did she really plan to do that, but..."Oh," she muttered, frowning slightly, though she squeezed Cysero back."Don't worry," she whispered to him. "I'm not going anywhere at the moment." Not that she really could if she wanted to as it was, but...she didn't really want to. This was another one of those moments she'd been having recently, where she was putting Cysero over herself...she wasn't quite sure why she was, but she didn't really mind-Cysero seemed to have the same mindset.

profiles i guess

IC: "Sure, why not?" Banua replied to the new toa. He already doubted the claim of sanity, based only on the fact that he was apparentlyworking with the mad Vortixx. "If you must know, there is a dock not far south of here, and a path that leads from it to Ta-koro. It's not much, so if you want a decent port, you'd want to go north to Ga-koro. Most of the ships in this region dock there".
IC: Lord Captain Velric ShrikeThe Captain suddenly stood in between the two, grinning like an cool dude. 'I'll have you know I'm only insane when I feel like it. Otherwise, I feel I'm quite competent.' He held a hand out to Banua. 'Would you like to accompany me and my crew? You know the island better than I do, and I'll make sure to reward you handsomely.' He smirked, adjusting his hat.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: "Yeah, why not?" the toa of gravity laughed, half at the captain's rediculous hat and half at the situation he found himself in. He had tried to organise his life into a predictable pattern, and found out where that path lead. "It's not like I have anything better to do. I'll come along with you and show you the ropes of how we do stuff around here."

ppg2.png

IC: Lord Captain Velric Shrike'Excellent! Come aboard, we'll dock at the port further south.' He clasped his hands together and ran aboard the ship in a very lively manner, taking the helm. 'EREBUS!! STOKE THE FIRES!' He flicked the chadburn to "HALF AHEAD", and spun the wheel away from shore. 'Banua!, I want you to get up the rigging and look out for this dock of ours!'OOC: Picture how the Eleventh Doctor runs when he goes aboard :lol:

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Banua walked up the plank after the batty Vortixx, taking his time to get a good look at the ship. It was moving against the prevailing winds, which was unlike any ship he has seen on Mata Nui. He was still puzzled by the lack of sails or propulsion as he understood it, but he did eventually make his way to the highest point on the ship, where he had a good view of the coastline.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)"Huh?" Cysero groaned about ten minutes later, lifting his head up and looking at Naria and breaking into a tentative smile. "Oh, hey, you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Revor):"Well, here is your axe head, just the way it was without rust. You will need to give it a new haft to put it on, but other than that, it is in perfect condition." Revor said, while handing the axe head over."Well, I'm probably going to head back to Ga-Koro, I have a friend there."

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif