Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Jilsud, Ta-Koro"Stubborn? Ha! You should have met my-" Jilsud suddenly paused, as if someone had thrown a switch and his brain was once again capable of logic. "Wait a minute..." He said, staring at her with suspicion. "Why are you so nice all of a sudden? You went from cold and cruel to warm and kind in a split-second." And then, as if the switch had been thrown back into it's usual position, the logic was gone. "Are there two of you in there?" Jilsud asked, pointing at Kohra's head as he smiled his idiotic smile that made one seem so trusting. Strange, considering it also made them seem mindless imbeciles with the reasoning power of a burlap sack. "Or are there more? I know a guy who thought he had eight dozen. Turned out someone had bashed his head in with a wrench, which, actually, explained a lot."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: EmbokThe Toa of Plasma accepted the second longsword, and studied it closely. Like the first, it was of excellent craftsmenship, and, as he had requested, it was a bit shorter then the last one. The blade was of medium width, and the hilt comfortably fit his armored hand. An interesting thing to note was the row of circular holes running along the center of the blade. These made it both lightweight and strong.Now of the real test. Focusing his elemental power, Embok channeled through the sword, and a glowing purple gas surrounded the blade, filling the room with light. The blade was unchanged by the sudden increase in heat, and the Pa-Toa nodded in approval. "How much?" he asked the Fe-Matoran.IC: CiryaThe Toa of Crystal found that to be a very low price, but hid her reaction. Cirya pulled the number of widges out of her bag, and gave them to the Matoran. "Thank you," she said, flashing the Ta-Matoran a smile to try and make sure that they got good rooms.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Assuming 1 widget=/<1 canadian dollar... take the mean price of all the longswords on ebay...IC: Londar"I'd say about 65 widgets." OOC: that seemed like a good benchmark because on ebay, they range from 20-200 dollarsOOC: Also, about the holes, is that an Infinity Blade reference?

IC: BloodstoneOn a street in Ta-Koro, there lie an inconspicuous tavern. Above the entrance to the tavern, a sign hung that designated the tavern as "Stained Sapphire Tavern." Inside that tavern, behind the bar, through a secret door and in a hidden room, a Toa of Crystal sat, sharpening his throwing knives. That Toa, whose true name had been lost to time, just so happened to be the leader of a somewhat small guild of assassins known as the Blood Clan. Bloodstone, Toa of Crystal and leader of the Blood Clan, finished sharpening his knives and laid them out on the table in front of him in a row. The other members of the Clan were out on missions he had given them, so he had the tavern to himself. He scooped up the knives on the table in front of him and placed them in his satchel. It was time for him to go on a mission of his own.Soon, several posters had been placed on walls and signposts around Ta-Koro:Blood Clan: Now hiringGo to the Stained Sapphire Tavern in Ta-Koro and ask for Bloodstone or Dagger. Join a league of the most skilled assassins-for-hire on the entire island!He continued on his way, moving south to Le-Wahi.OOC: Bloodstone to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

ICThe Ta-Matoran tossed them two keys and went back to his book, letting the thought of the two customers slip from his mind.Lara and Cirya glanced at their room keys, and followed the hotel's stone signs to the third floor, where eight doors opened into the hotel rooms. Lara fit her key into the metal lock of her door, and pushed it open. In her room sat a small bed, to her right, and an even smaller table, to her left. A window opened down onto the city of fire. Lara thought it was a very good room for the price. It was clean and the bed was comfortable; more than she could have asked for.She threw down her huge backpack on the floor, and walked out of the room, locking it and holding onto her room key. She waited in the stone hallway for Cirya to finish unloading, glad to be at her destination.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: ZakamaZakama walked into the Koro. He was curious of this place...it was the land of fire, and brought a famaliar feeling to him. He felt...at home.OOC: Open for interaction; Zakama

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: RevorRever entered the village of Ta-Koro, unknowing what it was. He had just awoke from his canister from Ga-Wahi, and had traveled here. He may have been confused, but he didn't show it. He walked up to Zakama, and asked "Exuse me, but where am I?" I awoke on a beach not too long ago with very few memories."OOC: I can't find Zakamas' profile

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Zakama"What a coincidence...I don't recall my memories either," Zakama said, "I remember so very few, " he said, "My name is Zakama, and I think they called this place...Ta-Koro I believe?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zakama"Well...apperently I'm what I called a Toa, i can use fire, create a shield, and I am skilled in combat for some reason... I am a son of a powerful Toa, and this girl name Hanix is my guardian, what do you recall?"

IC: Zakama"Well...I think remember something...memory is the key," Zakama said, "I can't recall who said that or what it means...but it could be something to aid us,"

IC: Zakama"Hmm...I guess maybe we should stick together, we both need to find memories, maybe we should work together to find them,"

IC: DaggerIt was quiet in the Stained Sapphire Tavern, as it usually was when the members of the Blood Cult were out. Not only did their absence provide peace and quiet, it also made the Tavern become less of a secretive, dark headquarters for the Cult and more of...well, a Tavern.She set down the cup she had been cleaning and strode over to the window, where a wooden :c: :l: :m_o: :s: :e: :m_d:(closed) sign sat. With a quick gesture, she flipped the sign over so that the characters :m_o: :m_p: :e: :n: (open) faced the street. She strode back to the bar and continued to clean the cup.

67tlbk.png

IC:As the team walked to the walls of Ta-Koro, where Miraul planned to show them some of the equipment he had bought, Vilak turned to Divan, and showed him his foot, revealing a slight hole in the armor where he had taken an iron spike in an earlier fight with a crazy crossbowmen."You mind fixing that, Divan?""No problem." Divan reached down and placed his hand on the foot. A tiny bit of metal, much stronger than usual, formed over the gap before a layer of orange metallic protodermis covered that. Divan has experimented with making a tiny bit of protosteel.-----Arriving at the wall, Miraul passed out six launchers, keeping one to himself. He spoke loud enough for all the Toa and Bijackal to hear. "Meet the Volo Lutu launcher, the latest addition to your arsenals. It functions as a grappling hook, which can pull you up a surface such as a cliff. Or, in this case a wall. Watch."Miraul spun, grabbing the Volo Lutu launcher, and pointed it at the top of the wall. He then pulled the trigger. It shot up a cable, a hook at the end taking hold of Ta-Koro's battlements. Tugging thrice to check the line's security, Miraul then pressed a button as it reeled him up to the top of wall."Your turn," he shouted to his team below him.Six grappling hooks shot up from the walls below. Miraul smiled.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Zakama"Lets go see it," Zakama said, "Maybe it could help you,"

IC (Revor):"There is nothing special about it from when I quickly glansed at it. Let me show you."A small bit of iron shot up from the ground into Revors' hand, and instantly took the sape of his canister, but in a smaller scale and in perfect detail. It was the same shape as the Toa Mata canisters."Wait, how did I do that?"

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Zakama"You must be a Toa two!" Zakama said, "Come on we have to check that canister!"

IC: Zakama"Looks can be decieving," Zakama said, "As you can tell we Gould be checking the inside,"

IC: ZakamaZakama was already running after the direction was printed out, "Meet'cha there!"OOC: To ga-Wahi

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Morning had struck. Avya had left just before dawn, Hasil following her shortly after. A few hours later, Kamaehu and Ara'kas remained still. They were in the midst of a conversation, plans for the days ahead."What difference would it make, if the island were purged of The Makuta's servants, his champions vanquished? More will rise up, more than the likes of you or I could defeat. This island does not need warriors, whom would cut off the hands of The Makuta. It needs heroes, those who shear through his gates, even to what lies beyond. There is naught that I could do to save this island, lest that which would fade ere the next dawn." mused Kamaehu, a solemn weariness etched into the words. However, the response that followed showed instead a fiery determination, backed by a refusal to be wrong. "Even Heroes can fall, when placed against enough. You can't just sit around and wait for the more virtuous to do the work. If all the fiends you strike down are replaced the next, you've still bought the island one more day. You said it would be a hero who would break through the gates of Mangaia. Whom do you expect to get them there?" Ara'kas stood up, heading out of the inn. "Come, cousin. Your fire will burn a while still. Let's see what havoc has been wrought in the world"OOC: Ara'kas and Kamaehu to Ga-Wahi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Crystalia Ta-Koro Crystalia slowly made her way through the streets of Ta-Koro, light dancing over her black and grey armor as she moved, her armor clinking lightly as she stepped. She walked very fluidly, as if she was very sure of herself, and quite lithe.Crystalia was an interesting figure as she made herway through Ta-Koro. For one she was a Toa, and a Toa of Magnetism at that. Her dark raven colored cloak billowed behind her, and her hood was up, casting a shadow over most of his features. But even through the shadows Crystalia's eyes still glow an eerie yellow as she stepped through the street.Her armored feet were splashed with mud from walking through Le-Wahi not long before, but that did not really bother Crystalis much, she was used to trekking through Mata Nui like this, she’d spent most of her life on the island, moving from Koro to Koro as she took out targets. She loved being an assassin, it was the greatest feeling ever, when she plunged her daggers into someone. She had a worn letter clutched in her grasp.Crystalia had received the letter a few days ago, she'd been passing through Ko-Koro when a messenger had arrived, giving her the letter before walking off. The letter had intrigued Crystalia, at first she feared it was a trap set by a potential enemy, but after rereading it several times she wasn’t so sure. Crystalia had quickly made her way to Ta-Koro, just arriving in the city a few minutes ago.Now she made his way towards the Stained Sapphire Tavern the place the letter specified, looking for this Bloodstone and the cult of assassins it had mentioned, the Blood Cult. Crystalia’s large knives tapped lightly against his hips as she moved closer to the Stained Sapphire Tavern. The inn looked overly inviting to Crystalia after walking across Mata Nui for so long. Slowly she pushed open the door and entered the inn, her tall frame just a few inches from the top of the doorframe.Crystalia glanced around the inn, taking in how empty the inn was. Instantly the heat from the hearth assaulted Crystalia, she felt better now in the warm inn as she reached up and pulled her hood down. She moved towards the bar, eyeing the person who was currently cleaning a mug and raising a brow on her mask. It seemed that this Bloodstone was not in the inn, or if he was he was hiding herself, or perhaps he didn’t know how Crystalia actually looked. She stepped closer to the bartender.“I’ll take a glass of ale.” She told Dagger, taking a seat at the bar. "Would you happen to know anything about this?" she asked, and then she placed the letter on the bar and moved it towards Dagger where she could read it.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: Echelon from Po-WahiIC (Echelon)The Nui-Kopen buzzed through the air, high above Ta-Wahi. Echelon directed it towards the imposing slopes of the Mangai volcano. The ledge he was looking for was invisible from any path or village on the ground, but from the air...There.The giant wasp Rahi swooped down, and a ziggurat-esque temple hove into view. The Nui-Kopen touched down near its entrance, and Echelon dismounted.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: By the way, this one is partially collapsed at one corner.IC-Vitiate:Vitiate looked up from the meal he'd been eating, noticing two newcomers come to the temple. His eyes narrowed as he watched them-the one looked like he would fit with the Vocem, but he obviously was not a member. There was something about him.Silently he stood, moving to the darker shadows near him. He didn't trust this being or the Matoran, and he would not allow them to find him easily.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Vitiate:"Oh, really?" Vitiate asked, his sword's point in the small of Echelon's back, ready to stab hard if needed. He had his robes removed, except for the lower skirt of them covering his legs, his bare chest rippling with the muscle shown by his essential armour."And just why are you here?"

profiles i guess

IC (Echelon)Echelon tsked again. The sword was yanked backwards by a magnetic push, strong enough to stagger Vitiate. The Necromancer turned calmly."I shall speak plainly," he said. "War is coming. Sooner or later you must choose a side. Kalen has chosen to join me under the banner of Makuta. Will you join us in our crusade?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miraul watched as Bijackal came up first, despite being the heaviest of the group-he had obviously used a grappling hook before. One by one, the Toa of his team reached the battlements. "Excellent work-thought we may wish for more practice in route to Xa-Koro-Le-Wahi is the perfect place for tree climbing, after all. Now, I think we ought to restock our widget supply. Divan, Axana, Takamaz, are you willing to do some bladework?""Swords and whatever else we can cook up." Takamaz answered."Vilak, if you care to demonstrate the quality of our blades."Vilak smiled, happy to show his swordwork."Hikari, lightstone and heatstone have their uses."She nodded, getting the message. ----The team descended the wall. Setting up near the center of Ta-Koro, Divan made two metal tables. One was stronger than the other and possessed a built-in anvil. This was the table that would be used for metal work. Hikari took the second, and began to make heatstone and lightstone. Miraul shouted at the top of his lungs, "Custom weapons, heatstone and lightstone for sale! Come and get it! Lowest prices on the block!"OOC:Obiviously open for interaction.

IC-Vitiate:"And just because Kalen has committed to a particular course of action, you think I will?" He growled. "He is not my master, nor are you." He dropped into a fighting stance, ready to drive Echelon out if needed."Unless he has something he can offer me, I don't know that I'll want to join, to be his servant."

profiles i guess

IC (Echelon)"Offer you?" Echelon replied. "Makuta rewards his servants most generously. If they succeed."The Necromancer stood, relaxed, showing no sign of tension. But he was completely ready to react to any attack Vitiate might be unwise enough to make."And you might also wish to consider the alternative," he continued. "If you are not with us, then I am afraid you are against us. Because we will win this war. You don't want to be on the wrong side when that happens."