Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [The Twenty-Eighth/The Eighth]"yOu ArE gOInG?" said a voice from the basement of the Twenty-Eighth's hut."I'm going to take a Skakdi across the bay," the aforementioned Matoran replied, taking several things out of her cupboard. "Will you be fine by yourself?"'fUN tIME! pErFEcTly FiNe!""Good enough I suppose," muttered the Twenty Eighth as she left some food on her desk. "Alright Eight, you can come out. The door will be locked though."With that, she returned outside."Let's go then. Help me untie the rope and push it into the water."

OOC: Don't worry, I was just going to cause a bit of conflict, not some big fight :PIC: FostolFormer bounty hunter? Well that certainly changed things...slightly. Still, he would stick around, just to observe whether this was a lie."My name is Fostol. I observed the battle at the Ta-Wahi docks...I couldn't park because of it. Would you mind telling me what that was all about?"

OOC: Gravity, Jinklemeister, Imma pull Fostol out of this and bring in Dekal once more. He's more suitable.IC: Fostol / DekalMysteriously, Fostol simply walked away as he suddenly didn't take much interest in the conversation anymore. He'd go find something to do elsewhere.However, someone very unexpected turned up as a replacement for Fostol's presence, one who had been taking what seemed to be an eternal nap in Po-Koro. Bored and irritated from the desert's harsh weather, the Toa of sonics returned to Ga-Wahi, grab a drink there, maybe have a bit of fun in the sun but those plans changed. A familiar ship in a very poor state attracted much attention but what caught the wanderer's eye was Dehkaz.Finally having caught up, he entered the room after much running to catch up, panting and resting his hands on his knees at a result. Dekal had arrived.

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism didn't question the odd Toa of Fire leaving, especially when he was replaced by someone he knew. The Ga-Matoran had finished working on his leg, and Dehkaz stood up to greet the Toa of Sonics."Dekal!" the former bounty hunter said, "It is good to see you, my friend."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dekal"It's good to see you too, Dehkaz. It's been too long." the Toa of sonics replied, shaking his old partner's hand. Seeing a familiar face, one he could count on, always put a smile on Dekal's face."Looks like you've been busy while I was gone. Making a grand entrance with that wreck of a warship, coming out injured and stuff. Mind telling me what kind of chaos you've been cooking up lately?"

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koroIC: Kale had stayed behind when the others went to the hospital to make sure that the Fowardi was in a place where people couldn't just sail of with her. Once that was done, he set off after the others, finding them in front of a hospital. They looked much better then when they had left, new armor, wounds stitched up, a few new weapons. They were talking to a toa of Sonics who seemed to be familiar to Dehkaz."Fixing somebody else's chaos is more what we've been doing." He said as he walked up.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dehkaz"Yes, thats more like it," he agreed, "We were sent on a mission to rescue turaga Onewa from a band of pirates. Their ship, the Infernavika was badly damaged, along with ours; but the mission was succesfull.""Now for some proper introductions: Dekal, this is Kale; Toa of Iron, and Surale; Toa of Water. Surale and Kale, this is Dekal; Toa of Sonics and a friend of mine."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dekal"Well met indeed, my good friend." Dekal said as introductions were made, proceeding by shaking both people's hands."That's a pretty grand tale, shame I missed such an event. Usually, I would ask if you had enough room for one more person but I know I don't have to." he began with a grin."Looks like you've got yourself a new crew member, Dehkaz."OOC: And imma be offline for the rest of the night...

IC: KurotThe Ga-Matoran led Kurot through the hospital towards the ward in particular she desired, which was fortunately situated only a floor above. So, thankfully, escape should be swift and flawless. If things were ever that easy. The Matoran pointed the mercenary into the room she needed, in which the unwitting target rested, alone. Kurot had given the Matoran a false name and used the excuse that he was an old friend. What could go wrong?Stepping into the room, she admired the plain walls with single window on the other side of a bed, in which a sleeping Onu-Matoran rested. Kurot stepped forwards and unsheathed her daggers, pressing the blade against his throat. She nudged him awake and stared down at his tired and confused eyes. "You are Gesda from the province of Onu-Koro," she whispered, hoping not to draw attention. The first part was obvious, but she considered it a necessary tradition, so that the victim wouldn't die thinking he was just another statistic. She then proceeded to explain why he was about to suffer. "You are wanted dead by Thiriny, a nomadic Skakdi who used to move around with several friends. Your public slander soiled their reputation and ruined any chance they had of being welcomed anywhere. Two of his friends killed themselves as a result of your crimes. It's for that reason that now, you will die."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: DehkazHe raised an eyebrow. The gunmetal armored Toa hadn't thought of that untill now. "Yes, I suppose I do," he said, a ghost of a smile on his face.Dehkaz was complete unaware of the events happening right above his room...OOC: So, how is this gonna play out, Automaton?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'm thinking after a bit of resistance, Kurot might require a bit of assistance from you fine gentlemen. Unless that might be an issue.IC: KurotA startled cry erupted for the lips of the target, to which Kurot swore loudly and planted the knives in his neck. Too late. She heard a shout from the Ga-Matoran who had led her to this room not a minute ago and could already hear the tell-tale signs of security rushing towards her.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

OOC: Lets just see how it plays out.IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magentism heard a shout from above him, and not bothering to use the stairs, simply took the easiest approch.Dehkaz made Kale make a hole in the roof by magnetically sending him through to the floor above. Dehkaz jumped through the hole the Toa of Iron had made and looked around. An Onu-Matoran lay dead on one of the beds."What happened here?"OOC: Yes, I did just used a Toa as a battering ram. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KurotThe Vortixx stared wide-eyed at the Toa that had just come bursting through the floor. She shook her head with wonder before returning to her senses. "Ijustkilledsomeonesecurityarecomingyou'rehelpingmeescapekthxbai!" she blurted, and leapt down the freshly constructed hole.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koroIC: Kale wasn't sure if he should laugh or try and try to take off Dehkaz's head at that stunt. Or, that's what he would have been thinking about if he had not also heard the sound. He had landed on his feet when he came through the floor and at the vortiixx's words he turned and sealed over the door to the room with a sheet of metal. It would last for a little while before the other toa of Iron in the hospital got there.He had no reason at all to help the killer, just his gut. It had never lead him astray yet.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Ga-koroIC: Kalejumped back down the hole and had to give himself an in-air shove to the side with his powers to avoid landing on the vortixx. He metal fillings to pull a rug over the hole and then sealed it up with metal, making sure that headed the fillings to it to avoid leaving clues to anyone who looked."I would also like to know why I am helping you." He said when he was done.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: KurotKurot weighed up her options. She could explain herself. Or a quick throwing knife to the Toa would cut off his control over the magnetism. Then she would have to deal with the other who wouldn't be taken by surprise as easily. An explanation would probably be for the best. "Hi," she smiled cheerily. "Name's Kurot. You can call me an assassin if you like, but at times like this, I prefer 'Justice Deliverer'. I won't bore you with the details, but he deserved it and you just made my job a lot easier. Thanks."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism grunted. He could hear the Guards seaching around the room above, and it wouldn't be long before they found the hole covered by the rug. "You better explain more later," he said to her.Dehkaz grabbed the Vortixx's wrist, magnetised her hands together- he didn't quite trust this being-, and led the group out of the hospital. The gunmetal armored Toa quickly led them into a allyway, and just in time, the security rushed out of the hospital door."Now, explain."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kurot"Much better," she smiled, stretching her wrists. "Now, where was I? Oh yes, trying to get you two to not kill me. You see, that Onu-Matoran wasn't exactly a nice fellow, rather discriminative against Skakdi. So because of that little grudge of his, he destroyed the lives of a little group of about five or ten. Some of them lost hope and offed themselves. So, I got hired to take him out. I'd appreciate if you never referred to it as murdering, because it's not. It's justice delivering. I even explained to him why he had to die, I'm not entirely ruthless."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Dehkaz"Bounty hunter then?" he asked, a bit nicer then before.Dehkaz glanced at Dekal for a minute, his friend didn't know he had quit that line of work. Dehkaz may no longer be a bounty hunter, but he wasn't about to turn this Vortixx over to the Guard. Perhaps she would be willing to help...?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kurot"Well, I guess you could say that," she shrugged. "Unemployed for now, of course. I have to try and find the Skakdi who owes me now at some point, but I think I have to lay low for a while." She craned her neck from the alleyway in time to see a few guards stroll by.

LzcD9OS.png