Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Gravity"Um... Thanks," I said.The day's events were starting to take a toll on me, my arms felt heavy and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. "Man, I'm tired..."Before Kirian could respond, I was out cold. Sleeping for the first time since I washed up on this island.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Been a while since I had the chance to play... Okay, in response to this post...Been over a week now (and going on two), but I still can't think of a good way to respond to this... Oh well. :PIC: SalamanderSalamander dodged the sudden attack, cursing under his breath as he turned to face Venator.It took him a full second before he realized what Venator was trying to do. When he did, Salamander couldn't help but laugh silently. "I appreciate the thought, but I don't really need the help. At least not right now. See, the technique I'm currently tying to master will address that exact issue. When I get the hang of it, we'll use your ice chunks as target practice. Until then, please try to not interfere; I almost attacked you out of reflex just a moment ago."

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara held up a hand slightly, "Don't try changing the subject on me, have you met him?"IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu stepped forwards speaking before Tank could open his mouth, "We set out for Ko-Koro."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"Not yet we don't. We need to wait longer before we go anywhere in case Dorian comes back."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Kal, Makuta's lair is Mangaia, the Mangai is the Ta-Koro volcano.IC: Strave"Ah'm neutral in this argument, 'cause Ah'm 'ere fer the craic. Runnin' to ar deaths in Mangaia sounds like a whole lotta craic."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Arkrak]"You know what, randomly asking people for instructions doesn't seem to be working," muttered Arkrak. "Time to do something different."His powers burst out, amplifying his hearing to ridiculous levels. He winced in pain, collapsing as a massive torrent of noise flooded into his mind. However, after time, he slowly began to isolate sounds until one remained."Found you," said Arkrak as he stared towards the warehouse.

IC: Mixmaster"Ahh.. YES. Food WOULD be very GOOD," The crazed Skakdi agreed, looking from one being to the next with a... disturbing expression.The other beings around him moved away...OOC: Hope you don't mind me time-skipping a bit, Darkon.IC: GravityI woke earily. Sleep had left me feeling recharged and ready. I felt ready to take on the world. Well I did, untill I tried to get up from the couch.Stomach wound = hurt like Karz, ripped off tentacle = hurt like Karz, large burn = hurt like Karz. I pretty much felt like Karz. Never! I thought stubbornly, I shall not be confined to this blasted couch!With great effort did I manage to actually stand up. I stumbled towards the door of the hut, careful not to wake anyone else up. Once outside I found just the place I was looking for, an area clear of plants and beings just outside the hut. I walked to the center of the clearing, and bent down to my feet, trying to stretch the cramped and stiff muscles. Ok, that wasn't so bad... I tried another stretch, still no pain. After I had warmed up, I took my dual bladed sword off of my back. Not one to fight the air, I activated my Mahiki, and an illusion of a particuarly mean looking Skakdi appeared. "Ok, ugly," I said to my fake foe, "Lets get started."And I sparred the illusion, laughing occasinally whenever my sword went through it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: Anthyn sat herself down on the sand near Savina and scooped some sand into her hand. She looked at the grains boredly as she let them sift through her fingers. "So you're Savina, I gather," she said, not looking up at the pale toa. "Tell me about you." She had to know what sorts of abilities the toa normally had, otherwise she didn't feel like keeping a worthless drama queen as her "toa-pet."Savina had to have skills, talents, abilities -- something to interest Anthyn.

IC: Savina - Beach -"Well, I'm a Toa of Plantlife...so I can control plants and such. My mask is a Faxon...so I can use certain abilities of various rahi. I'm also somewhat of a herbalist...I know what kind of plants can do what, I can make poisons, medicine, and stuff like that." Savina looked over herself, she had her bag with her, but somewhere along the line she'd lost her wooden bow. "Hmm...I'm not a bad shot with a bow either...I'd show you if I hadn't lost it."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Everything," he said, massaging his temples. "Dorian, Salamander, you..."He stopped, suddenly remembering the end of the dream."I...I saw myself die..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara put the mug down and placed her hands on her face, sighing deeply, anxiety evident in the breath. She looked at Angelus through the openings she made with her fingers. She looked at her fellow Toa of fire with a subtle sadness in her eyes, "Wanna promise me something?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Well, time for Arkrak's dramatic entrance.IC: [Arkrak]The doors of the warehouse, along with some of the wall around it, exploded, shattering into pieces and scattering over the area, dust rising from the earth. A figure slowly appeared, his shadows more menacing within the dust cloud. Soon enough, a recognisable form appeared, and he smiled coldly."Hello. My name's Arkrak. GIVE. BACK. INC."

IC: Kraan, Stranax & Kraal"You are foolish, Toa. You zink I am alone."Stranax stepped out from the shadows. He had left the explosive downstairs.Kraal walked out directly behind Arkrak. "Give up, Toa."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Kraan, Kraal & Nikarra"Zey are not my minions. Zey work for zomeon higher zan you zink."Kraal created a blunt metal object, and attempted to hit Arkrak in the back of the head with it.However, Nikarra appeared from nowhere, pushing Kraal out of the way, causing the weapon to miss.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra & KraalKraal picked himself up, and threw a punch at Nikarra. "Traitor.""Absolutely." Nikarra said, dodging Kraal's punch. "Now, I would personally suggest that you run."Kraal was struck by a bolt of lightning coming from Nikarra's hand.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Kraal, Stranax & NikarraKraal's left wing was cut off by the Dao. "Agh!" Nikarra. "Because I am trying to save someone's life, and if you stay here, I can't do that.""No-one is leaving this building alive." Stranax said. "We're all going to die here."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra, Incommodo & StranaxStranax dodged the battleaxe. "Fool.""Eh... no." Nikarra sent another bolt of lightning at Kraal, who was struggling to his feet."If you won't go out with him, what about me?""I finally understand why everyone thinks you're both insane."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra, Incommodo & StranaxStranax was hit by one of the blasts, and was thrown back a little. "Ugh...""Sounds fun. Can someone untie me first?" Incommodo struggled a little, before realising he had a Kualsi. "Oh yeah."He teleported over. "Time for me to join in the fight!""No-one is gaining my affection." Nikarra sighed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo, Kraal & Nikarra"I hate these people..." Kraal muttered, blood dripping from his nose."Right, this guy needs a girlfriend." Nikarra then noticed a look she got from the others. "Who isn't me.""Does that mean you're free?""Not for you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Kraal, Kraan, Stranax, Nikarra & IncommodoStranax was hit by another energy round, and hit the wall. "I feel no pain. I am Stranax."Kraal took Arkrak's distraction as an opportunity to attack him, and made an iron spike emerge from the ground below him.Kraan ran at Nikarra.Incommodo used magnetism to push Kraan away from Nikarra. "Y'know, I really think you would like me if you got to know me. I mean, I've known me for years, and I love myself.""Arrogant Brakas." A bolt of lightning went through Kraal's chest, killing him instantly."Y'know, just because you kiled someone doesn't mean that I won't like you anymore. True love lives-""Shut the Karz up Inc, unless you no longer want your head to be attached to your body."She called me Inc! That must mean she likes me!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Stranax"And leave your friend here?"IC: Nikarra"Inc, if we're about to die, there's something I have to tell you."IC: Incommodo"Really? You like me too? This is so awesome!"IC: Nikarra"Actually, no. I'm your sister."IC: IncommodoIf Incommodo had a jaw to drop, it would have hit the floor.OOC: Yay for soap-style revelations! XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]