Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Minfu"Sounds crazy..." Minfu said, chewing on his straw at an awfully faster than pace than usual and his eyes frowning, processing what information he had just heard. The Po-Matoran often didn't associate with such business, especially when it involved Makuta. To him, that was a death sentence.Then again, what did he have to lose? Did he have anything worth living for?No."I believe...I will follow you...for now. Don't be surprised if one moment I'm here and the next I'm gone."

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia heard the impatient edge when Gravity spoke. She silently stepped back and whispered in his ear. "Why are we introducing ourselves to these people?" She asked. A good question, considering that Onuzek and Ryllia were complete strangers.Hound flexed his hands in their guantlets as he stood relaxed.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Not that I'm asking you to undo all that or anything, but I find the possibility of a master assassin who has been doing it for a couple hundred years to have picked a spot with a bunch of tunnels like that for their hideout to be very low. If she did it anyway, there is no way that she would not know about the tunnels.IC: Kale had turned away from Eonian when the other group had walked in and watched them as they opened the door in the wall and went through. Turning back, he shouted to the others in the complex. "Anyone going to Po-koro should hurry up and get ready! We don't have time to loose!"With that he ran into his hut to grab his cloak from it's spot by his bed where he left it that morning. Running back out, started towards the mouth of the ravine, looking for anyone ready to go.OOC: Song bump post. Come on people. Do I really have to go by myself?

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Frenzy n' Rumble and RavageFrenzy held up his hands. "Look, big guy. Yeah, we had a scuffle back at the hospital. But frankly, I don't give a karz right now. Our boss, our friend, is in trouble. As long as you don't give us trouble, we won't give you trouble."Rumble nodded. Ravage looked at Onuzek. "Seriously, Onuzek. We don't care about anything else right now. We just want to help the boss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Destiny, Skyra's Kahu, from Ta-WahiIC: Emotia - Clearing - Emotia was waiting for a response from Tank when the entire group heard the cry of a Kahu, it was Destiny, she landed next to Tillian and began to peck at him. There was a note attached to her, if Tillian read it, it would read: Tillian, get your behind to Ta-koro, we found the Infernavika. Plus there's something else of grave importance you need to know, but I'm not telling you until I see you in person. - Skyra

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: "So I see," Anthyn said as she again surveyed the others. The other Vortixx tried to do something with his bow, but like the blocky toa, the weapon clattered to the ground because he could not hold it. "Well then, I think my job here is done," she said, concluding that she had no more reason to stay there. The people weren't very good company, anyway. "To blazes with the lot of you," she declared, returning the spite Salvinn and Soundblaster gave her. "As for you," she said, pointing at Savina, "you can come."Without waiting, she exited the cave, leaving Savina struggling to follow. All this time, Anavel remained silent and still, and remained there as the Valkyr left.

IC: Savina - Cave -Savina...without a word, tried to stand up. It was extremely difficult. She was so desperate to follow Anthyn that the fear of being left behind gave her enough adrenaline to limp after her. She leaned on the cave walls to support herself.

Ic: The Valkyr stepped out onto the thin ledge that provided a meager porch over the crashing surf and stretched her wings out. The majestic additions flashed open, darkening the grotto behind her and cast a shadow that completely obscured the sun from Savina. Anthyn yawned in relaxation from finally being able to open herself up, relishing in the feeling as her wing muscles worked for the first time ever. And then, just as Savina crept slowly towards her, she jumped off the cliff into the roaring winds that swirled about the cliffs.She immediately caught the breeze and soared up, her wings moving slightly in compensation by reflex. The flight felt great to her, the feeling of being free in the air quite a bit different than being cooped in the cramped cave she emerged from. But what's more was that, with no recollection of ever flying before, she felt excited to finally be doing it, soaring like an eagle with nothing to stop her. After all, who would dare stop a Valkyr? Nobody.The entrance of the cave waded away into the blue distance as she glided, and the shadow she cast grew larger as she dived down near the water. Fish below darted away at the sight of her gargantuan shade, dispersing upon recognition of the familiar predator's shape. But Anthyn did not go deeper for the fish and merely soared away, curiosity sated.She finally turned back to the grotto, knowing that Savina would have been unable to chase her in her aerial frolic.

IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank shrugged, "Just trying to decide where to go next that's all. I just figured we might as well avoid places we've already been."IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara reached forwards and took the mug, taking a sip before looking back in the fire."Can I ask you something?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: ZarigamiTrekking through the different conditions of this island were strange for him, he had already went past Ta-Wahi, dissapointed by their defences

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Anything you want to," he said, smiling at her encouragingly. "I'll do my best to answer it."-TeezyIC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Gah! Destiny! Buh-wah!"Her final peck had knocked him to the ground, and he found Skyra's note tied to her. Plucking it from her leg, he began to read it, and his face visibly fell.But I just found her again... he thought, looking up to Emotia with a stricken look.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Masirov."So...High probability of death, normal probability of failure... Sounds like a party," Masirov decided, forcing a grin. His eyes didn't match his joy, however his eyes didn't match the emotion. He continued chewing on the straw he had been gifted, in a manner than reminded him of a Mata Nui Cow.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Emotia - Clearing -"What's it say Tillian?" She asked. Destiny squawked at Tillian. IC: Savina - Cave Entrance -Savina looked at Tehlin briefly, she mouthed, 'I'm sorry.', but then quickly left him and went out of the cave. It even caused her fear to look at Tehlin, she had to go with Anthyn, she had too. When she made it out of the cave, she say Anthyn take off and began flying.Savina watched Anthyn fly gracefully through the sky, it was quite a sight really. Savina had felt rather anxious the more she had flown farther away, but quickly relaxed when she saw her flying back toward her.

IC-Ryllia:"I'm fine staying here to help," Ryllia said, shrugging. "It'll give me something to do."IC-Raxa:Raxa watched the group talking-he figured that nobody was attacking each other any time soon. He shrugged, and began walking away. After all, he had nothing to do.He stepped in the Koro, and noticed Ryllia and Onuzek off a ways. Along with that one being named Gravity, who he'd been shooting at earlier. He shrugged, and walked over to a small stand, buying some fruit. He went over to them, eating one."Anybody hungry?" He asked between mouthfuls.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RavageRavage glared at Raxa. "Pardon me, but those two," He indicated Ryllia and Onuzek. "Are going to help rescue my boss. So either come and help, or stay out of our way." Rumble and Frenzy nodded their agreement.IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster smirked. He knew that the others would be coming any time now.WIth great effort, he stood, and returned his katana to his sheath. Then he frowned. From what he had heard, the loss of her soul had a strange effect on Savina. He knew that she wouldn't let him harm Anthyn. And he regretted what would occur if she tried to stop him.Using the wall for support, he started to move out of the cave. That Matoran. Nixie, I think, had a hand in this. I will have ti find her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Raxa:Raxa shrugged. "I know for a fact I would never recommend going on some sort of high-flying rescue mission hungry," he said. "And I doubt any of you would either." He tossed aside the core of the apple he'd been eating, and held out the other assorted fruits to the people in front of him."So, I ask again: Is anybody hungry?"

profiles i guess

IC: RavageRavage frowned. Then he disappeared. And so did an apple from Raxa's hands. It hovered in the air a moment, before half of it vanished. The other half dropped, and was vanished before it hit the ground. Ravage reappeared a second later. If anyone asked, he would deny that he had eaten an apple.Then he looked at Onuzek. "This way." And started to lead the way, Rumble and Frenzy close behind.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia nodded. "Same here." Hajia's eyebrows raised at Raxa's offer, but she made no movement. Turning her gaze away from Raxa, she whispered in Hound's ear. Hound nodded at he whisper before speaking to the others. "If you'll excuse us, we shall take our leave." He said as he began to head towards his hut. Hajia followed, and hopefully Gravity would as well.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Zauk (Ga-Koro)The Toa of Lightning angerly made a fist, and almost fried a passing Ga-Matoran. "Sorry..." he mumbled to the villager. He couldn't believe that Nokama had been been kidnapped right under their masks.Zauk calmed himself, or at least made an effort to, and turned to Naru. "So, what now?" he asked the Toa of Plasma, "We could go and find the others. Or do something else..."

IC: Naru"I want to go kill Rahi," Naru stated plainly. "Yes, that sounds good. Kill Rahi. Infected ones. Lots of them. Let's make a pile of 'em, as big as we can muster, right in front of Kini-Nui and that shadow's ugly face. See if he finds the Turaga worth it."The Toa of Plasma was simmering with rage at the latest events. Nokama was gone, just like that. This would not do. Up until now, Naru had been out for for herself, fighting some Rahi here and talking with people there. But with this direct assault on the village's peace, Naru realized that being a Toa meant something more. She had something to protect. Now she had lost part of it.She breathed deeply to calm herself."Let's see how the search turns up" she said, in a more normal tone. "And plan our next move with whomever is going to help."OOC: Sorry for leaving you hanging, I have a hard time keeping track of everything I do at once. :) Now, I haven't had time to catch up on this topic. Is there anyone currently in Ga-Koro that are planning to go after Nokama?

OOC: I don't think so... It seems everyone is too lazy to respond to her kidnapping. :PIC: ZaukThe Toa of Lighhtning nodded. Even though this wasn't his Koro, he felt just as strongly as if it was. Makuta couldn't just go kidnapping the Turaga whenever he felt like it."So, now we wait," Zauk said.The hunter absolutely hated having no control over the situation. Especially a situation like this.IC: OnuzekHe followed Ravage. The titan didn't really know what was going on... Besides someone's friend was in trouble. Or something.IC: GravityI followed Hajia and Hound to his hut. Once we were out of hearing range of the others, I asked them, "What was that all about?"Because walking wasn't the most comfortable thing right now, I floated along with them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroHajia shrugged. "No idea." She said as she opened the door, entered the door, and then fell onto her cot. Kirian looked up from where he was sitting curled up in a ball.Hound nodded to him as he walked in. "How's Tirus?" He asked."Tired, in pain, but he'll be fine in a few days."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Mild time-skip. If anyone objects, I'll edit.IC: RavageIt didn't take long for the group to locate the cave. After all, there are only so many to the northwest of Ga-Koro. Ravage knew it was the cave for one reason. Savina was outside it, and there was some kind of winged-Toa flying around.Ravage raised an eyebrow at the unknown being. "Well, I think that explains the distress signal." He looked at Raxa, Onuzek, and Ryllia. "Alright. Soundblaster is probably in the cave. I'll go stealth and find him. Onuzek, Frenzy, and Rumble. I am going to need you guys making sure that wannabe-angel doesn't come after me. Anyone have any other suggestions?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Raxa:"If you need backup," Raxa said, pulling out his Tomahawks, "I'm willing to head in with you." He grinned, looking up at the creature flying above them. This was going to be fun."I'll stay back as a medic," Ryllia said to the others. "I'm not too useful fighting, this would probably be the best use of my abilities."

profiles i guess

IC: SuraleSurale opened her eyes. Today was the day. Time to return to the surface. Swimming out the underwater cave she had inhabited for over a century, she swam up to the surface. She jumped from the water and landed on the beach, taking her first breath of air without the use of Kaukau in over a hundred years. Looking around, everything seemed exactly as she had left it. Now she knew she had a choice. To go to Ga-Koro, or to head to any other part of the island. She decided on Ga-Koro, since it was the closest, and therefore best place to start.

IC: RavageRavage nodded. "Alright." He pointed at Raxa with one claw. "You're coming with me." He looked at Onuzek, Frenzy, and Rumble. "Protecting her," He pointed at Ryllia. "Is considered to be of an equal priority as holding off the wannabe-angel." HE looked at the assembled group. "Alright, any questions?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Onuzek"Onuzek thinks a good word would be 'duh'," the titan said.To him, protecting Ryllia = top priority.IC: GravityI floated in after them, and found what I was looking for: a couch. Which I fell into with a sigh."Thats good," I said to Kirian, who was sitting across from me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"Thanks for the concern," Ryllia said, raising an eyebrow at Onuzek. "It should turn out helpful.""Well," Raxa said, "Now that we're settled into our role, shall we head in?" He checked the edge on his weapons, before pulling his crossbow back out. He cocked the string, and set one bolt in as he moved up next to the opening of the cave. He waited for Ravage.

profiles i guess

IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa didn't notice Ryllia's raised eyebrow. Even if he did, he wouldn't know what it meant.Onuzek took up a defencive position.IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife suddenly stumbled out of the cave, and fell directly infront of Ravage. His armor was grey, and heartlight dim.Tehlin looked up at the Rahi-Toa. "Hey, man. Wazzup?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ravage, Rumble n' FrenzyRavage nodded, and engaged his mask, effectively vanishing. "Let's move." He started moving toward the mouth of the cave. Then he saw Tehlin. "Tehlin, respectfully, shut up. This is a stealth op. Go see the medic back by the mountain of a Toa."Rumble and Frenzy grinned, and smashed the head of their piledrivers together. "Yeah, boi! Let's kick some aft!" Then moved forward to block the mouth of the cave.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Raxa:Raxa dropped his smile, his face an expressionless mask of business. He bent over, and quickly ran, his feet making no noise despite the hard rock inside the cave. He stepped past puddles, quickly running in and looking around. He reached a stalagmite, looking around a corner, before waving Ravage forwards.Ryllia stared down at Tehlin-she could barely even tell he was a Toa of Plantlife now. She sat him down quickly, filling a glass with water and handing it to him. "What exactly happened in there?" She asked.

profiles i guess

IC: TehlinHe was having a hard time focusing and he had a headache. He took the water and said, "Not so loud..."Tehlin looked up at Ryllia, and slightly to the left. "I can't quite remember... Must've been somethin' bad..."The Toa of Plantlife suddenly glanced around. "Wait... Where' Savina?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded at Ravage, holding up his crossbow. He crouched low, and pointed for the next spot in the cave. He was going to cover Ravage as the Toa ran up there."Sorry," Ryllia said, quieter. "And would what happened to you have anything to do with that flying bat-thing?" She asked, pointing up.

profiles i guess

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroKirian nodded. "Indeed." He said quietly.Hajia sighed as she layed down on the cot on the far corner of the house-like hut. Hound walked past them all to a locked door. Slipping a key from his bag, he unlocked it and stepped inside. Behind him, the door locked.

pNNgXax.jpg