Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: Anthyn gazed at the people around her, studying them. She knew they were not normal, felt that there was a little of her in each of them. Or was it them in her? She could not tell. Each one of them looked drained, as if their souls were removed from them, as if their powers had been exhausted in some mystical ritual they all spent their lives to create. And yet, despite this pitiful crowd she was surrounded by, she felt no sense of pity for any of them. Because despite the fact that she was new, the fact that Anthyn held no recollection of what happened or who or what anybody else was, she was aware of herself and what she was, and that was all that mattered to her."I am Anthyn," she announced, her voice smooth and calm, though it seemed to hold the weight of the universe in its notes. The words seemed almost robotic, but the emotion was anything but. "I am a Valkyr, and I have arrived to this world." It was not a proclamation for worship -- that was not in her mind -- it was a declaration of being, a way for her to assure herself who she was.Nixie stepped into the room at last. "I am Nixie, matoran and astrologer. I bid you welcome.""Thank you," Anthyn replied, softening. "It has been a long time since my kind has come," she said, meeting the eyes of those wretched beings around her, peering into the vacant holes in their faces. "But we have returned."

OOC: He was disguised when he was dragged off, but not the whole time he was in the boat.IC: IncommodoIncommodo opened his mouth, as though he was about to say something.IC: Kraan"Don't do zat."IC: IncommodoIncommodo shut his mouth and looked down.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: EW, you clever bugger. I had a feeling it would involve the Valkyr, but I never could have guessed that. But thank you, you finally gave me an idea to give Soundblaster some character.IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster stared in shock. Were his mind fully functional, he would marvel at how cleverly the Valkyr's plan had been executed. But he wasn't. A flood of emotions ran through him, even as his body shook with exhaustion. He felt grief, fear and sorrow, and knew innately that something precious had been stolen from him. But one emotion overruled them all: Rage. He knew who had done this to him. He could see the being responsible, the one he instinctively knew possessed what had been taken from him. I..... Am Soundblaster......... NOT SOME BEING'S JUICEBOX!His hand fumbled for his katana, but once he drew it, it clattered to the ground. He had not to strength to wield it properly. With what remained of his strength, he took one shuddering step forward, toward Anthyn. He had not the strength to modulate his voice, and the voice that emerged from his body, was his own. Quietly, he spoke. "I...... Don't care what you are...... I will stop you, and reclaim what is mine. Even if I have to kill you...... To do it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Awesome.IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife layed on the floor of the cave, although he didn't remember falling. His once bright and colorful armor had turned grey and dull. He didn't have then energy to sit up, or even; for that matter; blink. It seemed like his thoughts were stuck, unmoving and slow. His heartlight was dim, a result of his drained life energy.Tehlin didn't know what had happened. He couldn't remember, or refused to remember. The Toa was barely aware of Soundblaster getting up and saying something to the winged being. His head fell to the side, and he finally got a good look at Anthyn. The Toa couldn't even begin to describe the being."Hi....." he said weakly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Cave -Anthyn... Savina burned that name in her mind. In fact...she seemed unable to think of anything else. The name repeated itself in her mind like a broken record. There wasn't much else she could do, she was far to weak to move much. She tried to sit up, but instead she cried out in pain fell back down on to the ground. She had her eyes fixed on Anthyn however. She had yet to notice Soundblaster's threat against Anthyn, not that she'd be able to do anything about it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Because, Scotland is better. :PIC-Gastarad:"Alright," Gastarad said, "Most of you are wondering why I brought you here." He smiled. "In fact, I'd be afraid for you if you didn't." He then looked down to the Amaja circle, which had been set up into a map of Mata-Nui."Here is the main part of our quest. This island, all of it." He frowned. "The island has spread under Makuta's dark influence, and we must try to force him back into his lair, out of the lands of all Mata-Nui's followers." He sighed."Makuta has been at work lately, as many of you must know. The Rahkshi, dead matoran..." he shook his head. "We must reclaim this island from his people, his followers." He looked around. "Who follows me so far?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Mixmaster"I'm pretty SURE I do... YEAH," the Skakdi said, a less then sane expression on his face.He would probably do just about anything in the state he was in.IC: Onuzek (Ga-Koro) The titan looked around, he had been following the Toa of Water around the Koro for quite some time. "Soo...." he said, "What does Ryllia want to do?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"I dunno," Ryllia said, walking around. "Let's see what we can find to do." She began walking through the village, trying to find somebody she might recognize.OOC: Hey Gravity, where's Gravity? I think meeting up with Gravity and his friends would be fun, Gravity.:P :P :P

profiles i guess

OOC: :P :P :PI don't think you understand the gravity of Gravity's current situation... XPYeah, I'm in some random place in the Koro... Where ever that may be... And I think that Ryllia might recognize Hound and co., I think that Darkon said he had lived in Ga for a while n' stuff...*shrug*IC: Onuzek (Ga-Koro)"Ok," the Toa said, and followed Ryllia.He couldn't really think of anything to do, and this was better than nothing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia continued walking through the Koro, before she noticed a small group of beings. The only ones she thought looked normal were two Toa and an Ash Bear. Another looked like a Toa-Rahi mix, and another had two tentacles sprouting from his shoulder.She walked up to them, slightly recognizing the other two from the last time she'd been in Ga-Koro. "What exactly is going on here?" She asked.OOC: I'm assuming you're all still together. And don't forget, you're missing a tentacle right now. :P

profiles i guess

OOC: I know... lol, I think this has been a rough first day on Mata-Nui for me. XDIC: Gravity (Ga-Koro)I turned towards the being asking the question, and saw a Toa of Water with a big Toa of Gravity following her. Ok, big didn't even begin to describe the being following her. He was freaking huge. Like bigger than Hound huge. My hands strayed towards my sword, before I realised what I was doing, and stopped myself."What? Oh yeah, I think we're having a staring contest with these guys," I explained.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage glared at Gravity, before speaking in a quiet, raspy voice. Almost like it hadn't been used for a long time. Which it hadn't. "You know what else would be nice? Not getting menaced by wannabe meteor fists."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Ooc: Lol, anyone could have figured this was about the Valkyr if they read any of my previous posts with Danerys. :PIc: Anthyn's eyes shot to the toa who feebly lumbered a step towards her. It was a curious thing for her to see someone with obvious utter rage and yet too weak to even wield his own weapon. "Strong words for someone who can't even speak," she harassed. She looked more closely at the man, seeing his heavy and bulky armor, dully hued with nothing but greys. She took three steps towards Soundblaster, the stone floor shattering under her powerful heels as her strength was forced into digging into it. Her steps were cool, seductive and graceful, an utter contrast to Soundblaster's quivering lurch. "I don't even know how you can stand!" With one gentle shove, she pushed the proud toa to the ground, her face rife with disapproval.Her joke finished, she turned to the vaguely-green toa on the floor who greeted her. She smiled, displaying a perverted warmth and kindness as she returned the greeting. "Hi there."

Edited by James Lester

IC: GravityI glanced down at the Rahi-Toa and sighed. "Yeah... Whatever..."The halos of energy disappeared, and I turned back to the newcomers.Theory = correct, I thought to myself. I liked being right.IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa smiled at the group.IC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife watched Soundblaster get pushed down by the being, and would have grinned if he had the energy to. "Wha happen?" he asked, barely remmebering the events that took place only minutes ago.But he knew that Anthyn hadn't been there before, Tehlin was sure he would have remembered that. Would he?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster, despite his situation, smirked. It was a pale, feeble smirk, but a smirk it was. "Listen..... You witch..... There is one thing you should know....." His hollow eyes stared at her, even though she couldn't see. "Never count out..... A Casseticon."And that was it. Soundblaster looked away from Anthyn, and to Tehlin. He summoned the energy for a few more words. He shakily pointed at Anthyn. "She... She did. She took our power....." He trailed off.Soundblaster knew that all he had worked for over the past years was done, finished. But he also knew another thing. That he had a goal once more. He would make this Anthyn pay, and pay dearly. He would reclaim what she had taken from him.He was no longer the Soundblaster. That code-name mattered little, now that it was clearly inaccurate. He didn't know what he was anymore. But it didn't matter to him.IC: RavageRavage looked around. He had to find Soundblaster. He shouldn't have been gone as long as he had been. He was worried, and it showed. If there was a delay, Soundblaster would have notified him. After all, for a Toa of Sonics, it was child's play to do so.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Savina - Cave -Savina tried to sit up again, this time she managed to, but not without great pain and effort. "He-hello..." She said to Anthyn. Savina notably was completely ignoring the others, avoiding eye contact with them completely. She was fixed on Anthyn. She wasn't even listening to what Soundblaster and Tehlin had been saying. She was trembling terribly, both out of fear and pain.

Ic: Nixie had seen what she wanted to see: The completion of the ritual, but the result that manifested in Anthyn was not what she or anyone else had expected. Danerys was a fun woman, if not enthralled to the point of distracted, but she was a good person as far as Nixie could tell. But this incarnation, this Valkyr, posessed none of those traits. She was alluringly cold, and even in the mere moments of her existance she had demonstrated a cold cruelty that Nixie had never dreamed would exist in Danerys.Right, Danerys was no more. She could not even say that she was merely possessed; she knew this was a total transformation. But maybe this was how all Valkyr were? Were they all as wicked as the one that now stood footsteps away? Too many possibilities clouded her mind, questions she would have to devote time and effort to explore in her own home, surrounded by her own trinkets. Suddenly, Cersei's chamber and its own devices were a dangerous and alien place. Nixie turned and ran, disappearing. If anyone sought to know more about what happened -- if anyone lived to be able to do so -- they might find their answers in her.Anthyn stepped over Soundblaster's feeble body over to Savina, though she did not stoop to her level, rather towered over her like a behemoth admiring a tiny morsel below. "You look frightened. Why?"

IC: Hound & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia nodded at the newcomers. Not for one minute did her hands stray to her weapons.Hound nodded at them as well, but he kept his eyes on Onuzek, wary of such a large and dangerous looking toa. When Onuzek smiled, he smiled back, but it was more of a challenging one. "And who may you be?" He asked them.OOC: Kal, if you accidently said that was Hound as one of the Two toas, you might be interested in the Profiles link in my sig. :P

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Savina - Cave -"I-I don't know....I mean I've always...had...had...phobias...especially of...people...but never this...this bad...I feel...terrified...of everyone..." She looked into Anthyn eyes. "E-except for you...I don't understand it...but I'm not afraid of you...at all..."

IC: RavageNot really paying attention, Ravage looked at Onuzek. "Hello again, Onuzek." he didn't even sound like he was paying attention. In reality, he was debating going after Soundblaster.IC: Frenzy n' RumbleFrenzy and Rumble were walking through the Koro, and they saw Onuzek. "Bro, that's the guy who beat us up in the hospital.""Yeah, I know Rumble."What do we do?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: Anthyn was intrigued by this one. Despite being visibly afraid, she claimed not to hold fear of her; Ironic, and yet decidedly unnatural. There was more to this than met the eyes. "Do you see yourself in me?" she asked as she cocked her head a bit to the side.

Ic: Anthyn's face showed a wry smirk as she heard this as she was provided proof that both her own feelings and the words of the blocky toa currently salivating on the floor in impotency. "So it's true, then," she said beguilingly in the moment of reckoning. "I ate your souls." She seemed delighted in that fact, entertained by the fact that she had not only weakened those around her but had drank them in. She held as power of all seven victims combined. The fact seemed delicious to her."And how does that make you feel, hm?" she asked, not just to Savina but to the others as well. She was enjoying the emotions that filled the room, toying with the beings with her, curious at their reactions in the depressing moment for them. "Does it make you feel sad that you no longer own your true selves?"

Edited by James Lester

IC: SalvinnFear It surrounded him, engulfed him, sickened him. The Vortixx was on the ground, he had been beaten, but not touched, tricked but not deceived. He was shattered husk. A shell of what was once. His thoughts were framented, his mind abolished. He felt he needed something, but could not place a finger on what, just that it was out of his reach. A form of rejuvenation, so close, yet so far away. He didn't know where he could possibly find it.But the fear, it was emanating so strongly, he could not focus. Her it was coming from her. Destroy He had to destroy the source of fear. It could not be allowed to exist. Slowly Salvinn reached for his bow, and aimed at Savina preparing to fire, when Nooo! A voice emanated from the darkness of his mind, a voice he could not shake. A voice that tore him, a voice that brought him nothing but pain, and something else, but what it was the shattered Vortixx did not know. Exhausted he collapsed once more, unconscious unable to feel the world around him, unable to feel anything at all. He was isolated, he was broken. However in darkness of the cave a small glow existed. Ever so weakly, so slightly, his Mark was glowing. Hope was still alive.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster knew that he was currently incapable of producing sound, or strengthening it etc., but he was still a Toa. And that meant, that he could still manipulate sound. It just had to be there already. And he had the perfect opportunity when the Casseticon frequency began to broadcast across the Wahi.He couldn't strengthen the signal, but he modified it, so it would in fact reach it's destination, but the message was different. Since he knew where the Casseticons were, he absorbed any excess sound. He was still physically weak, but he had a little elemental energy now.He smirked, and looked at Anthyn. "You... Already know how I feel. And you know what I say to you."IC: Ravage and Frenzy n' RumbleRavage, Rumble, and Frenzy all could hear it. The frequency, and the message it carried. Soundblaster had imbedded a message in the signal. I need help. In a cave, heading northwest from Ga-Koro. Hurry.The three made eye contact, and Ravage looked at Gravity, Ryllia, and Onuzek. More specifically, Onuzek. "Onuzek, I need your help. Or rather, Soundblaster does."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ravage"In a cave, northwest from here. That is what I know. He sent a message." Ravage answered. Frenzy and Rumble approached the group. Odds are Onuzek would remember them. After all, he had fought them at the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg