Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)You know that saying about old habits dying hard? Well, it's true. No matter how much the Mark had burrowed into its way into his soul, Dorian was still a contract killer at heart, and he probably always would be.So, when someone had an offer, he generally stopped and listened."An offer, huh?" he asked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ic: "Yeah," the woman rasped between drags. "There's someone locked away in Ta-Koro right now. Names not important, but he's one of a breed worse than us. Still, he needs out, and my boss can't let my hands get dirty on this. I want you to go and free him."

Ic: "Good. Now, you're gonna be lookin' for a toa of ice under heavy guard and chain. Once he's out, he'll be the most wanted man on the island. You, on the other hand, will be scot free. In any case, you'll know him when you see him. Good luck."

IC: Dorian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)"Sure thing," said Dorian. "Just let me do my thing."He slipped out of the clearing and began the trek back to Ta-Koro.OOC: Dorian to Ta-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Arkrak from Po-WahiIC: [Arkrak]As Arkrak walked into the region of Ga-Wahi, he was rather tired, having spent a day without sleep and having walked around half the island. It wasn't really a good feeling to have, but he ignored it on his quest to find Incommodo."Now where would a kidnapper bring someone," he muttered. "Somewhere obscure?"

OOC:Welp. I'm lost now.IC: Tuara - Ga-WahiTuara hadn't slept since she had initially re-lit the fire a few hours ago, but made no effort to get up or indicate she was awake when she heard Angelus get up.IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu tilted his head as Dorian walked away, "You need to better control your Mark."IC: Tank - Ga-WahiTank looked up to see Utu standing over Reaver, his foot planted on her stomach, he stood up to intervene but instead dropped to his knees.A flash again, this time of Utu, crouched over a broken figure, the next the Mark of Pain and Agony next to each other, on a stone wall, carved with careful precision.He was standing over Reaver in the same position as Utu had been, however, Reaver was not bearing a Mark, and appeared to be unconscious. He stepped off the Toa and looked around. Other Tank walked into the clearing, still holding the book."You again.""You again?""Don't even start that."Other Tank knelt next to the Toa and checked her arm before speaking, "Funny."Tank wore a puzzled look on his face, "What?""I dunno."Tank breathed in deeply, trying to keep his composure, "What is going on here?"Other Tank stood back up and nudged Reaver with his foot, "You're going crazy I'm guessing."Tank stood silent. Other Tank looked at him with a look of confidence, "I wouldn't worry to much about it. If you were going crazy you'd think you were getting saner."Tank shook his head, "That doesn't make sense.""Yeah. Well it seems we've got a lot of that going on right now."Tank opened his eyes again, hands on his head. Utu looking at him strangely.Arekule.Tuara rolled over when Angelus put the jacket over her, "Aren't you going to get cold?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - TrainingThe Toa of plantlife again seemed to appear from the shadows. From where he'd come, bushes opened and closed as he went through."Apologies for the delay," he said, "I just wanted to make sure I was ready to teach you."He stood, hands behind his back. The moon reflected off of his eyes, and made him seem like some ghoul of Karzahni. A beautiful nightmare."What do you want to learn first?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Reaver'How to get the most out of my Mark. I've had.... moderate success in using it, but I want total control over it.' She flashed back to the mindscape in which Reaver and the Mark had dueled. 'I want to own the Mark, not the Mark to own me.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Emotia - Clearing -Emotia couldn't sleep, she was thinking, thinking about Tillian, the Mark's, Emotia, everything... She looked at her mark, she didn't quite understand why. Why had she been chosen to receive one? She wasn't like the rest of the mark bearers. Sure, she didn't have any real control over her mark either, but she wasn't...violent...like the rest of them. She had a temper sure enough, gotten into enough fights back in Ga-koro, but never...to kill...she couldn't kill...She sighed loudly again, and decided that if she couldn't sleep, she might as well watch what Reaver and the others were doing. She stood up, and walked toward them. IC: Savina - Ga-koro -"Well, um...I do know of two people that might want to...maybe. But I'm not really sure where they are. Well, maybe Pearl here...but she hasn't said if she wanted to or not yet." Meanwhile Grecko had yet again found a pile of fish, making the same fisherman sigh. The fisherman then looked at Ravage. "I don't suppose you can pay for what he eats?"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Kraan and Incommodo from Po-Wahi.IC: Kraan & IncommodoThe boat came towards Po-Wahi, Kraan and Incommodo within.Incommodo stirred slightly. "Ugh... where am I?""Please, shut up.""It's my job not to shut up.""You are unemployed.""I'm self-employed now."Kraan sighed as he rowed the boat towards Ga-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KraanKraan docked the boat, and hit Incommodo another blow to the back of his head, before using his Mahiki to disguise them both.The two soon arrived at an abandoned warehouse, where Kraan walked upstairs. Strangely, there were barrels full of what looked like fruit."You. Stay."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Angelus (Grove, Ga-Wahi)"Wha?"Angelus had managed to find a large, rounded seashell to put water in, and he was in the midst of combining the water with the coffee beans when Tuara spoke. He looked up at her and grinned, trying to look at ease: however, there was no disguising the dark purple circles that had made their way under his eyes."Oh, nah," he said, shaking his head. "I'm used to these kinds of temperatures."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Yuru - ImprovisingYuru looked from Emotia to Reaver. He formed a plan in milliseconds."We don't need to fight, you know," he said, "we should just do this mission peacefully so we can be free of these. I will not fight you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emotia - Clearing -"I couldn't sleep...so I came to see what you were doing." She said, not really understanding why Reaver was so panicked. "Why were you guys all fighting anyway?" Yuru didn't want to fight it seemed. But Reaver did? She was confused as to what exactly was going on.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC - Yuru - Talking"We were both searching for food and accidentally ran into each other. It broke into a fight because of the fight earlier. I guess we both felt threatened," he lied quickly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emotia - Clearing -"Oh, okay." The made sense she supposed, but the way Reaver was acting made it the story seem...off. OOC: I'm not even sure why you guys are trying to hide the fact that your training from Emotia, she honestly wouldn't be bothered by it too much.

IC: RavageRavage, in the face of having to pay for fish, did the first thing he could think of. He acted like a Rahi. He looked at the fisherman with wide eyes. "Arrow?" He cocked hie head. "Meow?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hajia & Hound, Ga-KoroHajia's laughter was caught short when she saw the being lifted of the ground.Hound spun around as the being cried out in surprise. Leaping into the air, Hound grabbed the being and forced him back to the ground with his surperior strength. Noticing Gravity, he growled in thanks. "Was he following me for very long?" Only as he asked this, he saw Hajia sitting next to him. One of his eyebrows arched.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SalvinnThe Vortixx had just been wondering the streets after his second encounter with Utu, confused as could be. I still have no idea why this Mark acted up the way it did. Nor do I bloody know he know how to save that Reaver, or His thoughts were interuppted when the Mark Bearer bumped into Nixie.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "Great! I need two more people," she said. Sure enough, two other people were quickly coaxed into joining, random people of no importance and thus not named. "Follow me, guys!" Nixie said, leading the group of statistics out of the village and onto a trail that hugged the bay.

Kale Ironshaper- Riven DaleIC: Turning to Eonian, Kale said. "They may not be in Po-koro anymore, but somebody may have seen which direction they fled in. We can also ask the guard if they have any leads, there is no way that they would sit still after their turaga just got kidnapped."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Tillian (Mark Bearer's Clearing, Ga-Wahi)Tillian had flown almost straight to Ga-Wahi, only stopping to pick up his surfboard on the way. Now, he was hurtling towards the clearing they had been at earlier, nervous to see what had become of the Mark Bearers...As he swooped down, his nervousness eased, but only slightly: Dorian seemed to have disappeared, but the other Mark Bearers seemed to be okay. He hopped off his board and walked towards them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Biobeast, Ravage went after Grecko and Soundblaster after Savina. As Soundblaster left, he had instructed Pearl to follow Ravage.IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster followed behind Savina quietly, his curiosity growing by the minute.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG